๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ƒ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ.

Oleh Jadahx_

You, you, you, you and me could stop this love drought Parts 2 and 3 of 'Allure' series Lebih Banyak

๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ.
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‘ฐ๐‘ฝ
๐‘ฝ
๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฐ๐‘ฟ
๐‘ฟ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฝ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฟ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฝ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฝ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฟ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฝ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฝ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ
๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฟ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹
๐—๐‹๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐‹๐•
๐—๐‹๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐—
๐‹
๐‹๐ˆ
๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐ˆ๐—
๐‹๐—
๐‹๐—๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐ˆ๐—
๐‹๐—
๐‹๐—๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐‹๐—๐•
๐‹๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐‹๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ

๐‘ฟ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฝ

1.7K 116 210
Oleh Jadahx_

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 14: This ain't

We're just fucking, baby
This ain't loving, baby

Omniscient

Los Angeles, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚
July 7th, 12:23 am

❣︎

"What the fuck are you- what?" Amerie's eyebrows knitted together in pure shock and confusion, as he brushed past her swiftly.

She had to stand by the open door for a second just to get herself together, because this was the last thing she was expecting right now. She knew with everything happening from Remi that she should have expected this would be happening soon, but she didn't think soon meant in just 2 days from when she dropped the money to whoever the lady was.

Huffing out a breath, she allowed the door to swing shut and lock on its own, before turning on her heels to face Syre who sat in the living room staring at her. His body slouched along her furthest couch, both arms outstretched over the top with his head slightly tilted. The way his gray eyes stared into her barely clothed body burned into her, his eyes drunk her in seeing her in attire that he hadn't in nearly 2 years.

"C'mere, why you just standing like youn know me?" The rasp of his voice sent a chill down her spine, bringing movement to her feet before her mind could process it.

She walked until she sat along the couch directly across from him. She could see the way he scanned over her body again, eyes roaming every inch of her barely clothed nature with that certain twinkle in his eyes that she knew far too well. And she was sure he could see the identical look in hers, intaking his fresh cleaned up appearance outside of a jail cell.

"Was that you? Who bombed the prison, they have it all over the news?" She spoke up, cutting the thick tension filled silence in the room.

Raising an eyebrow, Syre looked to her a little surprised she'd already seen what happened. "Oh they got that shit all on the news, damn." He chuckled, finding it funny while Amerie's eyes widened at the confirmation.

"Syre you aren't getting away with this shit, are you crazy? To bomb the prison?!" Her voice raised unconsciously with her body that scooted forward.

"You been fucking with me for 5 years and still take me for a dummy? Crazy, but aight. If you say so." He shrugged nonchalantly.

"You're going to get caught-."

"I ain't get caught for shit with real evidence to back me till I started fucking with you."

"That's not what your records say baby, but okay." She shot back with her right leg crossing over her left to just stare at him.

He could only shake her head at the challenge in her glare, those eyes that read so much more that he was willing to give into. She was upset and concerned, but her focus was more so on just him as a whole and who sat before her. She wasn't all too shocked about this, the one thing she learned in her time of messing with him was simply to never underestimate his abilities.

"That smart ass mouth, you do realize I can do anything I want to you anywhere in this house right?" He leant his body forward to drape his arms over his legs. "There ain't nobody around stopping me, and you not either." The confidence in his low voice went hand in hand with his lax body language.

It forced the breath to hitch in Amerie's throat, watching his tongue come out to shoot along his lips slowly, before leaning back into the couch. It took everything in her to control herself, just feeling the tension between them continuing to build with no bounds or restrictions surrounding them.

"Um, I still don't understand what- what exactly happened." She cleared her throat to Syre whose lips curved up, getting ready to relive moments he'd never forget.

Hours prior...

"I'm out this motherfucka in a couple hours, had to make that shit count." Syre spoke to Jaileen whose body collapsed back along the cot tiredly.

She was a mess physically, her body filled with markings and the results of her back to back orgasms he placed over her body. She could tell from the way he fucked her, it was different from all the other times they'd ever done it. She didn't feel any emotion from him still, but it was like he was making sure she'd never forget him. Just for his own selfish reasons he would never verbalize.

At his words, Jaileen's face dropped once she came back to Earth, and allowed them to replay in her mind. She immediately shot her body up to watch him begin to put his clothes back on.

"What? What do you mean?" Her naked body scrambled to her feet directly in front of him, her hand stopping him from pulling his shirt over his head. "What are you talking about Syre?"

"Listen, you got to leave out now. Don't tell nobody you leaving either, this shit bout to go up and youn deserve to be in that crossfire." He explained briefly, taking a step away from her to continue on getting himself together.

Although he didn't want any type of relationship with her, he didn't want her to be on the receiving end of all that was about to happen. After all, she was down for him since he got locked up and she proved it repeatedly. He'd be lying had he said he didn't care about her just a little, just enough to where he didn't want to see her die at the expense of her coworkers in the prison.

Jaileen's eyes squeezed shut tightly, beginning to feel overwhelmed as she took her time to get her clothes back on herself. "What are you about to do? I don't want you to hurt yourself, this isn't-."

"You either go, help me, or die. I don't want you helping me cause niggas don't know you, and they gon end up killing you soon as they see you got that uniform on. And now that you know my plans, Jaileen, I need you to look me in my eye when I say this shit." He grabbed her arm roughly, stopping her just before she could finish clasping her bra. "I promise Imma send yo entire family in the dirt let any of my shit get out to anyone. If I even got the slightest feeling you moving crazy with me, it's curtains. You understand?" He raised an eyebrow to the girl who didn't hesitate in quickly nodding her head.

He could sense the fear radiating off of her, and that's all he needed to release her arm for her to continue on. "After all this I'm never coming back to this job, I'm never going to be an officer again. I plan to keep on with the real estate I told you about and I- I know you're probably going to say no, but can I have any type of way to contact you? I really don't want this to end here Syre, and I know you've made it completely clear this isn't to go anywhere outside these walls. But...please." She sighed out hopeful.

He shut her down most of the time, but she never stopped trying for the one day he would possibly give in. She genuinely liked him a lot, and she promised herself this would be her last attempt if he rejected it again.

She refused to make eye contact with him through the loud silence that arose between them. She didn't know what he was thinking until he finally spoke again.

"...Put yo number in that phone I been using. I'm not keeping that one, but I'll hit you when I get a new phone." He finally spoke up, making her pause and quickly whip her head in his direction.

"Are you being forreal, or are you bout to be weird and never call me?" She put her weight on her back leg with her arms crossed just under her chest. Raising an eyebrow, Syre looked over seeing the little attitude she had that he found cute.

"Are you being weird and lying bout this not being an officer shit? Cause I'll really put a hollow tip between yo eyebrows, you think you getting off playing me or sum."

Rolling her eyes, Jaileen walked closer to him. "I'm being serious, so fucking paranoid off what? Have I given you a reason to act like that?"

"Yes, you just rather stuff dick down yo throat than do ya job. But aight." His blunt words never failed to annoy her, because he just didn't care.

She sat back down on the cot once she was together, just watching him move around the room gathering some stuff. She didn't pay him too much attention, because she'd rather just talk to him in the little guaranteed time she knew she had left.

"So do you have a type or something? Cause me and your daughters momma..." She trailed off, hoping he understood what she was getting at without her having to explicitly say it.

He stood back to just stare at her and it almost shocked him how much her and Amerie resembled one another. In all his time of messing with her, he never took the time to pay attention to it because he simply didn't care about Jaileen to that extent. But with the longer he looked at her, the more he just seen Amerie.

"Damn, yo ass sure could be my BM sister or sum. I like pretty bitches, you a pretty-."

"Watch ya mouth." She pointed, finally getting back up once she seen he was together to go towards him. He allowed her arms to wrap around his neck, pulling his head down slightly for her to peck his lips again.

"You gon break yo own heart fucking with me ma, I'm giving you a chance now to just walk away from it while you can. Cause this ain't bout to be no fairytale lifestyle where you the real estate agent hanging off the arm of the kingpin getting yo happily ever after. This ain't that." He spoke down at her slightly shorter frame.

"I'm willing to take the risk." She shrugged, making him chuckle while nodding.

He didn't understand why she felt the way she felt, or how she ended up falling for him the way she did, but he didn't ask questions. He knew he gave her nothing, nothing to hold onto at least for her to catch deep enough feelings for this. But he let her do her thing, she didn't add anything to his life he didn't need, so he kept her around.

"I warned you, you ain't getting yo happily ever after with me. So ion wanna hear it when that reality happens and you shocked." His hands grasped her waist, pulling her body closer into his until their front halves pressed together.

"And who's to say it will happen, why do you act like this? Like you're incapable or something, you fuck with all these bitches to fulfill what? Did someone break your heart before or something?" She asked with her head slightly tilted. She could see the hesitance, almost feel how hard he struggled with the question until he quickly shook his head.

"...Nah." His words said one thing, but his eyes and body language said the complete opposite. Jaileen didn't think it was her place to press him too hard, so she didn't. Instead she gave him a simple nod before watching him glance at the time she knew was only winding down with the longer they spent.

"Okay...I know you have to get your stuff situated, but can I kiss you again before I go?" She smiled, bringing his focus back down to her.

He ran his tongue over his lips slowly, before nodding. "C'mere." His hand grasped her throat tightly, bringing her lips to his own.

They moved slowly atop one another, his tongue swiping along her bottom lip to request access she granted him easily. Their tongues tangled with one another, only deepening the kiss until Syre pulled away to stare down into her bright eyes that blinked up at him.

"Please be careful." She spoke softly, allowing him to move back from her.

"I will be, I might not hit you till like Sunday cause today gon be hectic and tomorrow my daughter birthday with her lil party, so imma be busy." His words made Jaileen look at him weirdly, never getting this type of energy from him.

"Oop- you've never explained yourself to me, but I like this. Okay." She smiled, nodding her head.

"Yeah, don't get used to it."

"Mhmm." She hummed, standing on her tippy toes to peck his lips again, before finally leaving out of the cell.

He watched her until shaking his head. He didn't know what he was doing with her, but she was his favorite right now. He still had Nijah who was supposedly his girlfriend, Autumn, and Cheyanna who he kept in rotation, but he liked Jaileen a lot more than he liked the others. And he was only then realizing it in that moment of sobriety.

But unfortunately, he didn't like her more than the main one he was trying to shake. Because with her it wasn't a liking, he didn't like her in the slightest bit right now, probably would kill her if he could ever bring himself to even attempt at it. But he loved her, and hated her at the same time.

The chime from the phone that rested along the cot snapped his focus away from whatever it was he was thinking about. He immediately picked the phone up with a small smirk spreading across his lips reading the message.

Text from R:
Left wing

He immediately grabbed the bag he had of all the notes and pictures Malani sent him in his time of being locked up, before stuffing it in the back of his orange uniform. He knew the cell was unlocked because of Jaileen who always did such for him.

He grabbed the laptop he'd been using to raise over his head, before slamming it along the ground as hard as he could. He'd done it multiple times until it was completely shattered, with the remaints making it impossible to piece back together if found before everything went through.

He only needed the device to assist Corbin in getting into the security cameras he'd already managed to breech. Every single camera along the hallway Syre occupied was out, making it impossible to see anything aside from the little spots he'd mapped out for weeks prior.

He scanned around the room again until his eyes landed on the gun with a silencer that rested along the cot, slightly tucked under the blanket. His lips turned up in a small smirk, knowing it was Jaileen's that she left for him purposely. She found a way more into his good graces as the days went on. She annoyed him sometimes, but she really did put in effort to be on his good side more than anything.

He didn't hesitate in grabbing the gun that'd only make this process easier, as he made his way towards the slightly cracked solitary door. He quickly dialed Remi's burner number to press his head against the door that he peeked out of. His eyes watched 2 officers guarding either side, a male and female who stood with their eyes in the opposite direction.

"Yo" Remi's voice filled Syre's ear, bringing his body back ever so slightly to stand completely out of ears reach.

"Where exactly yall located?" He whispered out.

He knew the entire jail, spent months mapping out the entire thing mentally. He knew exactly how many steps it took to get from any point, knew the exact amount of steps it took to maneuver around. He knew where every security camera was located, every door, every staircase, every spot that held guards. He studied the prison so intently, that it was engraved in his mind like second nature.

He studied the officers, every single one who walked the halls. He knew which ones took their job more seriously than others, he knew the women who allowed their eyes to linger on him a little longer, he knew the men who would stop at nothing to keep him off the streets, he knew the ones who were the most alert, and he knew the exact positions and shifts of each one.

"Catwalk entrance by West gun gallery. Other half of 'em by the business office. It only make sense going through there to get to East gun gallery." Remi spoke while inspecting the door him, and a group of others stood outside of.

"Aight, imma count down and make sure them niggas hear me. Cause after this countdown, everything goes, imma meet you at the gallery to get suited up and it's up after that." He instructed to Remi who held the phone on speaker for everyone to hear.

They'd already taken over everyone on the outside easily, it was only Syre's command that halted everyone's next moves.

"Heard you." Was all Syre needed from Remi to glance out towards the guards once more.

He stepped back to a take a deep breath. He wasn't nervous, that wasn't something that he ever felt when it came to anything having to do with this. If it was his time then he was fine, but he knew he'd never be going out alone and that's all that mattered to him. This specific hit was one of the most risky he'd ever done, because he knew the opposing side was completely armed. But that only made his excitement for it even greater, his need to just kill running through his veins like second nature.

"3..." He started, taking the gun he held off safety.

"2..." He cocked it.

"1." That was all it took.

His body outstretched, sending two clean head shots in both directions to the officers who dropped dead. The commotion he could hear on Remi's end of the line pleased him, and only made his feet move faster as he rushed through the already chaotic prison that erupted the second the doors on the opposite ends came kicked in.

It was like no time passed with the way he handled the gun that imprinted in his tattooed hand. His finger danced along the trigger, every pull of it bringing pleasure through his body once the bodies dropped. He shot at whoever, he didn't care for any officer nor inmate who served him nothing. He took the exact steps he mapped out for himself, meeting Remi exactly where he said he would. His cousin quickly suited him in all that they had on, giving him the bulletproof vest and bulletproof mask they worn.

He had his people let out all the inmates who occupied the cells, only to create more chaos and confusion in the place. He separated his people by the officers through their all black attire they wore. He had snipers posted up on top of the prison for the officers who attempted to run out, cut the lines so no communication could happen to the outside world, and disabled everything in the prison.

"Can't believe yo ass got me out here doing this bullshit." His father grumbled as he handed him his custom Benjamin air rifle. "I'm going back into retirement after this shit." Elias shook his head, raising the kel-tec he held to shoot an officer coming from the opposite side without looking.

"This exactly why I needed you here old man, got yo back you got mine." He did a handshake he made with his father when he was younger, before they moved in opposing directions.

-

"After that shit we just raided the place, just dropping any body in the way of shit. Ian no newbie to this shit, I know what I'm doing and it take a certain level of knowledge when it has to do with all this to pull off sum like that. Ion play with my business and like I been telling motherfuckas, it ain't ever gon be another nigga who got all this shit on lock like me. Ever." He shook his head, "And know if you open yo mouth again to tell my business imma really fucking kill you, it ain't gon be no more empty promises behind that." He stared into her eyes with the words he spoke, making sure she understood.

Rolling her eyes, she ignored his comment because she never willingly opened her mouth to tell his business to begin with. Amerie stared at him blankly, trying to wrap her head around all that he told her so quickly. She was simply confused from beginning to end, even with his in depth explanation about all that he'd done to be sitting across from her right now.

"I don't know with you." She shook her head, it was just a lot. She enjoyed when she didn't know much about his separate lifestyle, because she knew she'd never get used to it completely.

Shrugging, he didn't feel like spending any more time on that when she sat in front of him looking as good as she did. He stood to his feet with a small stretch to move across the middle table towards her, keeping his eyes locked on hers that never left him.

His body hovered over her own to kiss at her neck he grasped tightly. She inhaled the scent of his cologne and the smell of freshness radiating off of his body, letting her know he'd gone somewhere to freshen himself up before coming by her. She had so many questions, but it was like none of them mattered at the touch of his lips that pressed kisses into her skin from her throat up her jawline.

"I missed you, it been a minute." He spoke against her lips, his tattooed hand tightening the grasp he held around her throat to do away with her breathing. "You gon welcome me home properly?"

"Syre-."

"I need you mama." He whispered, finally taking her lips with his own that she didn't hesitate to give back. She relaxed her body into the kiss that she'd been craving, feeling how long it'd been just from the way they hungrily ate at each others faces.

"Mhmm" She hummed as their lips moved in sync slowly. His strong hands along the back of her thighs raised her body effortlessly, forcing her legs around his waist to lead them upstairs.

She didn't think about anything except him, and how bad she wanted him. All of the disrespect and nasty feelings came to a halt once she pulled the string on her robe to drop along the stairs, keeping her body in nothing but her undergarments that left little to the imagination once he lowered her body down onto her bed. He pulled back to just admire her, taking a second to bask in all that's changed on her body since Malani and jail.

"Your body beautiful...still." He breathed out. as his body hovered over her own. The coolness of his breath sent chills down her spine, feeling his hands explore the perfect curvaceous shape of her body under his. His lips sucked and kissed along her neck at a dangerous passion, imprinting himself along her skin he staked claim over.

Her head tilted back ever so slightly to allow him more across to fill her neck, the feeling of his mouth against her body raising the arousal that he could smell with the longer he showed her attention. Her hands held along the sides of his head, gently digging into his scalp at the swirl of his tongue right against her spot. The bed bunched up following her arch up into him, followed by her soft moans that sounded off a chorus in his ear.

"Right there- shit." She whispered out, eyes fluttering shut in complete pleasure and bliss. She couldn't remember the last time he took his time with her, treated her body with care and gentleness to savor the moment.

She felt ever nibble and bite of his mouth, followed by his lips sucking her skin between them to allow the purplish-red bruises to raise along her skin. The heat of her body radiated against him, felt along his palm that pressed along her clothed wetness that seeped against his skin through the cotton material.

"I feel you mama." He whispered along her ear, pressing a gentle kiss right under it where her 'S' tattoo sat.

She couldn't take the tension that he built up, the way her hips took over to move up against his hand proved it. Leaning back, he stared down to just watch her please herself through her clothing, his eyes dancing between her lower half and her face that twisted up in ecstasy without his assistance.

The sight of her letting go right under him went straight down to his pants he could feel tightening with the longer he watched her. His teeth sunk down into his bottom lip, knowing her orgasm was nearing just that fast making his arm pull away quickly.

Her eyes popped open ready to speak, but she choked on her words with how swift his head buried between her thighs. Her back arched as her hand immediately flew down to grasp his short blonde hair as best as she could, feeling his lips wrap around her pearl to sloppily suck into his awaiting mouth.

Her panties pulled to the side, allowing him full access to her core that spilled out her wetness along his tongue. He pulled back slightly to spit along her center, forcing her body closer to his face by the tight grasp he held along her thighs. Amerie couldn't help her moans from sounding out at how sloppy he hungrily ate at her, rotating between a mix of flicking his tongue to French kissing her swollen clit at his touch.

She tried to grasp as much of his hair as she could, pushing his face in deeper once his tongue parted her entrance sensually. She could feel it sliding deeper inside her, her walls drinking him in to slide in effortlessly to please her.

"Shit- don't stop, please." She begged, the darkness of her ceiling coming replaced with the blackness of her eyelids, once his fingertips began to gently massage at her clit. He slurped her in hungrily, the rhythm of his thrusting tongue and stroking fingers being enough for her body to freeze, before her thighs began to tremble against his head.

He pulled out of her to hover his mouth over her entrance that squirted out along his tongue. He quickened the pace he rubbed at her, forcing her juices to rain down into his mouth and along his chin until he knew she was done once her body collapsed.

Hovering over her again, Syre grabbed her by her throat aggressively to smash their lips together. Her tongue swirled around his mouth to drink down all she spilled into his, tasting her residue all along his tongue that tangled with hers.

Amerie's hands worked to undo his belt through their kiss, her hands fidgeting with it until she felt the leather strap loosen in her hold. He assisted her in removing his pants and undergarments to allow his hard on to spring out in Amerie's hold. She couldn't help her smile into the kiss once her hand wrapped around him again for the first time in a while, feeling his thickness and length that never failed to please her since the first time.

"You too horny, smiling into it." Syre chuckled, pulling away from her to glance down at her long nails that decorated him.

"I missed it." She spoke just above a whisper, using her thumb to smear along the precum that leaked from his tip. "Mmmm, I'm ready." She laid back with her legs that were already spread for him to walk into.

Syre only shook his head as he pulled his shirt off, his eyes staring at her messy center that continued to leak out. The effects of her orgasm still had her mind in a state of euphoria, the high she was on being one she hadn't felt in what seemed like ages.

"Condom." She requested, stopping him before his tip could even touch her. She watched his face that twisted up in confusion, because they'd never done that before, but he listened without argument.

She gestured to her nightstand that he pulled open, finding a magnum he ripped open to roll up his sensitive awaiting shaft. She could see the precum that filled along the latex sleeve, increasing her own arousal that ran down her body into the small puddle that filled the dampened sheets.

"Watch me, don't look away." He demanded, his hands tightly grasping her thighs to push up against her chest for her to hold. Amerie could feel her heart racing with the longer she obliged to his command, watching impatiently the way his tip ran up and down her slit that leaked her juices that assisted him once he finally began to part her entrance.

Her lips spread in a gasp, eyebrows knitted together at the pain that shot through her body watching him disappear inside of her inch by inch. They both stared down, watching their bodies become back acquainted in ways they'd both missed, watching until he buried himself deep inside her tight insides that wrapped around to pull him in fully.

"Shit" He cursed, taking a second to allow her to adjust to him again. His eyes raised to lock in on hers as his body hovered over her, his hands pressing down into the soft mattress on either side of her head just as she let go of her legs to allow them to dangle over his shoulders. "You okay?" He spoke, his face only inches away from hers that hesitantly nodded.

"Mhmm" She hummed out, allowing his hips to begin on thrusting inside her slowly. She couldn't help her hands that raised to wrap around his neck for stability, needing his touch for the effects he had over her body that he grounded his hips into so passionately.

She stared deep into his eyes that never came up off of hers, the deep eye contact coinciding with the deepness he explored her. Her soft moans and whimpers orchestrated with his grunts and groans that sounded from his slightly parted lips, feeling her clench and unclench around him from the struggle to keep up.

He wanted her to feel everything, every inch, every vein that massaged at her insides. He took her lips into his own, catching every moan insides his mouth that kissed along hers. She felt like her mind shut off to only be fixed on him, allowing every bit of pleasure he poured along her body with just the movements he placed in his hips to please her.

"You know how much I missed you?" He spoke against her lips, forcing her closed eyes to pop open and stare deep into his.

Glancing down, Syre watched himself slide out with her cream coating him, only to push it all back inside her white covered insides. "Fuck baby-."

"I love you but...this is it." He whispered against her lips, the sharpness of his words bringing her eyes to the back of her head once more as she spilled out around his dick that never let up. He fucked her through her orgasm, never speeding up nor slowing down his movements, or the kisses he left all along her body.

He watched her go through it, seen the wave of emotion all through her face until her eyes popped back open to stare up at him. Without words, she flipped their bodies so she straddled him, never giving him the chance to pull out of her walls that convulsed around him.

Her hands pressed against his chest as her waist swirled in his lap perfectly, body grinding against his as her ass moved atop him like water. "I love you more than you can ever love me." She whispered into his ear, bringing his toes to a curl and his hands palming her in his hands before he raised one to slap against her bare ass.

Her moan made her movements faster, she wanted to please him the same way he did her. He watched her body arch on top of him as she bounced her ass skillfully, moving her body up and down his length with her insides squeezing tight around him each time she came up to his tip. She whimpered a moan directly into his ear intentionally, her chorus of sounds mixed in with her wetness, making his body stiffen.

"Fuck" He groaned, feeling his orgasm come up from his toes, just as Amerie moved her body off of his to pull the condom off.

She took all of him in her mouth, hallowing her cheeks to bob her head all along him sloppily. Her hands massaged at his balls, pushing up to force him deeper down her throat that gagged out around him. The vibrations made the milky warm cum spurt out down her throat without warning.

She allowed his hand to tangle in her hair, forcing her head between his legs steady as his knees bent to fuck her throat hard. Her watery eyes stared straight into his through her long eyelashes, her tongue hung outside her mouth to allow him to have his way with her. He enjoyed seeing her like this, helpless at his hands because it turned him on to greater heights than he most times admitted, but his bodily reaction said more than his words ever could.

They went round after round with one another, making up for all the lost time between them and basking in having the freedom they were used to before. Amerie lost track of the amount of orgasms he made her body go through, his mantra always being to please her more than she pleased him. Regardless of the fact he knew no other woman who satisfied him as well as her sexually.

"Arch ya fucking back, stop playing with me Amerie." His hand coming down along her red handprint-filled ass, made her arch deepen over the armrest of the couch in her room he had her body bent over. He fucked her exhausted body ruthlessly, using this moment to let out all the built up anger he'd harbored for the past year.

Every emotion he felt towards her, every word she'd spoke to him, every mental game they played, he unleashed on her body. She could feel the difference in the way he handled her as the night progressed, what was once the gentle man she missed, became the careless man she craved.

She threw it back to match his animalistic strokes, her moans becoming louder with every clap their bodies made to sound throughout the room they'd made a mess of. Her hands clenched the couch tightly, holding on for some sort of stability she needed to keep up.

He raised her leg along the armrest, allowing her to feel him deeper. Her head thrown back out of pleasure, giving him the invitation to wrap his hand around her curls to yank her head back harder so his mouth lined up with his ear. The tears that leaked from her face out of pleasure encouraged his movements, made his urge to watch her crumble in his hold even greater.

"It's been 5 years and ain't nobody ever had you like I got you." He spoke directly into her ear, tightening his grip to pull her head back further. "You still my bitch, and imma remind you of that shit this same way whenever you forgetting. You understand?" The rasp in her ear brought her eyes back to stare deep into his that watched her.

"Y- yes-."

"Yes who?"

She moaned out before he let her go, just as her final orgasm washed over her body to release with him. "Yes daddy" He quickly pulled out to release along her ass, as she came undone under him.

Amerie's body dropped along the couch as her heavy breathing filled the room. Sweat beads piled against her forehead, the say way they did down Syre's toned body. She tried to convince herself that sexually she could do without him, but it was times like these that constantly reminded her why and how exactly she never left him alone.

She heard him moving behind her, making her lazily turn her head to look back at him, seeing his eyes still on her. She intook his entire tattooed appearance, specifically where he had something dedicated to her.

Her name on his face, initials along his neck, first and middle name on his arm, and the ending lines of one of the last messages she'd sent him on his rib: 'I'll love you until the day I die, and there's not a thing on God's green Earth that will ever change that. - My Queen'

"You got shit to take a shower with, and brush my teeth?" He looked around the room, and Amerie blew out a breath before nodding.

She could feel the post-nut clarity beginning to set in that she tried to push down, because she knew had she entertained it she wouldn't be doing anything but crying all night. She regretted it just that fast, how easy it was for her to give into him. She walked past him with her head hung low to go straight to her bathroom where she grabbed a toothbrush, towel, and washcloth for him.

"There's soap and toothpaste in there, the bathroom across the hall." She pointed, and he only nodded with a small thank you, before leaving out the room.

She watched him, before going back to her bathroom to take a shower and brush her teeth herself. The feeling of the hot beads of water raining down on her skin brought her eyes to a close, having a second to allow everything to settle in for her.

She didn't want this to be the reality of their relationship forever, especially because she knew after all this, the things he said to her in that moment wouldn't mean a thing. He'd go back to the person he'd been for the past nearly 2 years. Shaking her head, she blinked back the water that filled her eyes to soother her muscles and mind with the shower she took. She spent at least an hour in there, partially avoiding him and partially because it felt so good.

Once she opened her room door back, her eyes met his briefly, until he looked away to stare down at the phone he held. He had his pants and shirt back on without his glasses, smelling fresh from the shower she allowed him to take across the hall as he sat at the foot of her bed. She noticed her sheets already changed, which she was thankful for because she didn't feel like doing it.

"Lani sleep right now, or she somewhere playing or sum?" Syre glanced up to Amerie, just as she dropped her towel. He couldn't help himself from raking his eyes along her body that dripped wet, watching the path the water droplets took along every curve of her body to outline her. "Damn." He mumbled, before shaking his head to snap out of it.

His eyes on her always gave her a certain boost of confidence, which is why she did the things she did. She hated her naked body through her own eyes, but basked in the feeling of his eyes drinking her in. She loved knowing the way she got him sexually, it was the one thing that allowed her any comfortability with her body naked.

"It's 3 am, why would she be somewhere playing?" Amerie knitted her eyebrows together as she ran her cocoa butter filled hands all along her bare body.

The slickness in her tone made his head raise to look at her crazily. "Watch ya attitude, don't know who the fuck you talking to."

Rolling her eyes, Amerie grabbed a new set to put on, deciding on her red lace set with her red silk robe to lazily tie along her body. "She's sleeping but you can wake her up, as long as you plan to put her back to sleep." She answered Syre who nodded, but his eyes were so focused on her body again that she knew he was barely listening.

She couldn't explain or understand all that she felt, having him in her house, just in her bed. She spent nights trying to practice how things would go the night he finally came out, yet all that came crumbling the second she simply seen him.

"That's if her ass go back to sleep-."

"Well then you're gonna have to see her in the morning, because she gave me an easy night tonight." Amerie folded her arms.

Chuckling to himself, Syre only stood up to lead the way out the room with Amerie close behind him. He walked down the hall until seeing the room that was slightly cracked with an orange light shining out of it.

They both entered into Malani's room where she slept silently. Amerie followed his lead, taking a spot at the end of the crib while he stood next to it. They both stared down at their daughter who adjusted her body slightly, before seeping back into her deep sleep.

"This lil girl sleep crazy as hell, ain't no way in hell she comfortable." He spoke quietly, rubbing his hand over his head.

He leant over the crib to rub at her back gently, "Lani, wake up baby." He spoke softly, watching her start to stir in her sleep again with her face wrinkled up in confusion.

"Mama-."

"Daddy's home princess, Happy birthday." He spoke once her eyes began to flutter open, trying to adjust to the darkness.

At her fathers voice, her body immediately scrambled up to look to where the voice was coming from. "Dada" She whined, raising her arms up towards him for him to pick her up.

"Shhh, I'm sorry for waking you up princess." He quieted her small whines and coos as he raised her up out the crib to hold in his arms. She naturally wrapped her arms around his neck as best as she could, with her head laid up against his shoulder that slightly bounced with his rocking.

"No leave pwease" She spoke tiredly into his ear. They knew she probably thought she was dreaming and it didn't really hit yet that her father was there, but neither had any urge of waking her up further.

"He doesn't have clothes or nothing here baby, he has to go home and he'll come see you tomorrow." Amerie spoke up, making Malani's head raise from her fathers shoulder to stare into his face as best as she could through the lack of light.

Seeing her eyes watering up heavily, Syre bounced her even more while rubbing gentle circles along her back. "Shhh, don't cry don't cry I'll stay. I'll sleep right here in the room with you too, Imma lay on the ground right next to you-."

"No...stay." Her red face stared into her fathers with her widened two toned eyes and her lips slightly pursed. If it was one thing Syre genuinely struggled with, it was telling his daughter no always.

Nothing broke his heart like seeing her crying or sad, especially if she was crying because of something he did. "Aight, we gon make this work." He mumbled, looking to Amerie who stared in annoyance. He knew why, and it amused him how much his presence alone fucked up her head. "You got like extra comforters or sum? Something real thick?"

Nodding, Amerie left out the room to go down the hall reluctantly. She didn't want him there, but she also wouldn't contribute to making her daughter sad if there was an easy solution like allowing her father to stay.

She grabbed two thick comforters to give him,  then 4 pillows and a third comforter to cover their bodies. She went back and forth to toss them all on the ground, knowing he planned to make some sort of a cot for them because they'd done exactly this one night as a "makeshift date" when they were together.

Syre used his one free hand to organize everything on the ground. The two thick comforters first, before tossing the pillows down and getting on the ground with Malani still in his arms. He got down with her, never letting go to lay her body down on the plushness of the comforters, before removing his shirt and laying down next to her.

Amerie watched Malani move her body to lay directly on top of her father who pulled the blanket over the two. She laid her head along his now bare chest, while the rest of her body followed suit before she turned to look towards Amerie who stood off to the side.

"Mama" She whined, opening and closing her hand out for Amerie to join them. But she quickly shook her head to shut it down, because the last thing she needed was this.

"No baby, sleep with daddy-."

"Mama" Her bottom lip that hung again started to quiver, as her eyes began to water. Amerie's eyes danced between her daughter and her baby father who both stared at her, only Syre's gaze a lot more hardened that that of his daughter.

Taking a deep breath, Amerie went to the other side of Malani to get down next to Syre. "Stop all this whining and crying, stressing mama out on your birthday." She playfully rolled her eyes as she kissed their daughters forehead gently.

She propped her arm up against the pillows for her to stare at Malani whose eyes gradually began to flutter back shut. She took the time to admire how beautiful her baby was, especially as she slept looking just like her father.

"When she gets into a deep enough sleep, you can leave if you want." She spoke to Syre who lazily turned his head in her direction.

"I'll go in the morning, I'm tired and ion wanna make her sad or nun when she wake up. And for her lil party tomorrow, y'all coming with me." He said, not questioned. Rolling her eyes, Amerie didn't say anything to put her focus on her daughter.

She rubbed Malani's back gently to help her fall asleep faster. The faster she got into a deep sleep, the faster she could be out of the room and back in the privacy of her own. She could feel Syre's eyes burning into her body, making her blink up towards him with a slight mug on her face.

"Crazy we like this now when we was supposed to be like this everyday, relationship gone in a day. Wild." He chuckled bitterly, Amerie hearing the nasty taste it left in his mouth and formed in hers.

"And I hope while you're saying this, you recognize it's your fault we aren't like this everyday..." she trailed off. She didn't feel like playing the blame game with him right now, especially not with Malani in the room, but it somehow always came back to this.

"My daughter laying on wounds her mama gave me, while you sitting here talking big. Yo stupid ass the one who called 12 that night and-."

"I never called the police that night." She defended. Although she was out of it that night, she knew for a fact she never once picked up the phone to call the police that night which was what never made sense to her. "Nor did I willingly tell them shit that night."

"Dude- so they just randomly bust in ya house-."

"Syre for one, they didn't even have a fucking warrant to come into my house that night. I never called anyone, it's like you choose not to think with me and that's what pisses me off with all of this. We were fucking that entire night, it was right after that we had the conversation where you admitted to everything and I blacked- I can't do this right now." She shook her head, quickly getting up from the ground to leave out of the room.

She didn't want to have the conversation around her daughter, and didn't want to have the conversation with him when he didn't believe her. And that's what hurt the most, the fact he believed she'd willingly do all that was done that night when she was all for him their entire relationship. And she never showed him any different.

Sitting in her bed, she placed her head in her hands tiredly. "Fuck" she cursed, even sitting in the bed she just had him in affected her mentally.

She wasn't prepared for this, not now. She grabbed her phone to quickly dial the number of the only person she needed right now. She knew it was late, but her best friend still answered on the second ring.

"He-."

"Kimora he's home, in my house." She rushed out, immediately hearing shuffling from Kimora's end of the phone.

"Bitch what?!" Her voice raised out of shock that Amerie expected, because she was nearly the same way at the sight of him. "Oh my goodness them niggas are crazy, was that what happened to the damn-."

"Yes, and I already fucked him." She sighed out, running her hand though her hair. Repeating it made it sound so much worse, and it made her stomach turn.

"Damn, y'all don't waste no time huh-."

"Ki."

"Sorry, I'm so confused like what? What's happening right now, he sleeping in your bed and shit or-."

"No, he came and knocked on the door and just popped up. I didn't think nothing of it cause Remi said he was coming by to supposedly drop off something you needed to give me. And he texted me saying he was coming up, which I guess was Syre telling him to just say shit cause I pulled open the door and he was talkin bout 'Hey mama, I missed you' or some shit like that-."

"Oh my God, you never getting out the hold this man got." Kimora shook her head like Amerie could see her.

"I hate him so bad, so he like brushed past me to sit in the living room. And we were sitting for a minute and he told me everything and then he got up and like starting kissing on my neck, saying how much he missed me and he looked so good so I fought a little then eventually caved and that was that. We were going at it, I don't have a clue how many rounds we did but he asked about Lani and if she was sleep after. I let him wake her and she made him stay so he's in her room sleeping with her on a lil makeshift cot thing or whatever he made on the ground." Amerie vented out everything that was happening to Kimora who sat on the other end in shock.

The line went silent for a minute until she began on speaking again. "And he staying the night?" She asked Amerie who threw her head back in frustration.

"Yes, and then he said we're driving with him to Lani's party. I didn't feel like arguing with my baby right there so I just said whatever- well that was after Malani made me lay next to him and we had a lil argument, but that's neither here nor there." Amerie mumbled.

"That absolutely is here and there but we can talk about it tomorrow. Honestly boo, just try and avoid him between now and tomorrow morning. He probably has to go home to get himself together in the morning tomorrow anyways, but when he comes back just be cool-."

"But the thing is it's like I still have so much anger towards him, and he never spares me. It's like he makes me the complete bad guy to take away from the shit he did. The fact all this started because he lied for our entire relationship, I'm so over it." She stressed tiredly. Wishing none of this had to happen to begin with, because she hated having to live like this with him.

"I know, but just be cordial and think about your baby. It's y'all daughter birthday and her party, and you need to get rest because lord knows all hell may break loose tomorrow when his family start acting a fool. Prayer circle for the mess, forreal." Kimora muttered the last part, bringing a small smile to Amerie's face.

"I know, but thank you for answering, I had to tell somebody to bullshit I'm dealing with. And please just pray for me, like forreal." She asked of Kimora who immediately agreed, before the two said their goodbyes and hung up.

Throwing her head back to stare towards the ceiling, she prepared herself to open a new chapter of her story. One she knew wouldn't do anything but force her to come to terms with everything she'd been running from for so long now.

❣︎

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

224K 4K 45
Book Two!!
113K 4.3K 23
*NOTE: This is the second book of "Rules and Roses". Be sure to read the first book first! *sorry for any mistakes
612K 18.4K 42
Don't judge a book by its cover, everybody's storms are quiet๐Ÿคซ.
338K 14.3K 31
Book l in the AA. Series (Italics are intentional)