An Outsider to Remnant (A Dis...

By Wrench54796

When a certain god finds a way to travel to a new world, he decides to take a familiar individual to test thi... More

Prologue: The life of Dunwalls heir
Journey through the void
(Y/N) Character Bio
Ozpins Offer
Meeting People
Initiation
Partners
The Protectors Put On A Show
For those of you who are waiting.
Serious

Adachi Bio

229 4 1
By Wrench54796

Name: Adachi Ikuzo

Looks:

Combat outfit:

Weapons:

Sword: Can change sizes.

Kunai: Can be rigged with explosives.

Shadow grenade: Causes the area to be covered in smoke and choke the enemy.

Shadow Essence abilities.

Shadow Leap: Jump instantly between shadows.

Shadow Creation: Cast a shadow on any unlit surface.

Shadow Vanish: Approach any human enemy and make their body disappear.

Sakkaku: Summon a shadow clone that explodes when an enemy comes near it.

Kage: Turn invisible and become completely silent for thirty seconds.

Shinen: Summon a glyph that traps enemies in a shadow vortex.

Shadow kill: Summon a creature made of shadows to pull enemies into a shadow realm.

Kurosuna: A technique that can blind enemies.

Kurosu:

Banmoku: Kurosu can tell Adachi where any enemy in the area is, whether human or Grimm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 12 5
This is my first story. I hope you enjoy it.
106K 1.2K 39
Exactly what as the title says. I don't know what to write for the description so this is it. Though I'm unsure how this will go. You can say that I...
155K 1.8K 37
Y/N L/N, a boy like any other, until the Gods send him to another world, the start of his favorite animated series. Armed with knowledge of the futur...
7K 43 16
Y/N a hero of the last city and slayer of gods finds something in the depths of IO and is transported to a unknown location far away from the vanguar...