Just Friends - Neymar Jr

Bởi alohabishesss

they're just friends, right? ©alohabishesss [NEYMAR JR, FANFICTION] HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in #NEYMARFANFICTIO... Xem Thêm

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70

71

1.5K 36 25
Bởi alohabishesss

time skip (don't hate me) but like a year or something:

"Amelia!" I could hear Anto shouting me from the garden as I rolled my eyes, focusing on not dropping any of the glasses I was carrying.
Neymar swooped in beside me, smirking as he took the drinks off me, "I've got you linda. For some reason people out there actually wanna talk to you, I know weird."
"Shut up," I laughed, rolling my eyes and making my way through the sliding doors of our house and onto the patio.

Around four months after the olympics, we both sold our houses and moved into a completely new one together. I didn't want to move into a house with history of Bruna and he didn't want to with history of Joaquin so it's all just been a fresh start for us.

I don't know whether it's just been the recent win for our country that's made us so happy but our relationships never been better. It's got the same love that's always been there but this time with the healthy communication that we were too proud and stupid to include the first time around.

Five months after we moved in together, we flew back to Brasil for what I thought was to see his family and attend the national team catch up celebrations. Turns out that was the holiday I was proposed to on.

He told me we were going to the team party and so we got ready at his mum's house. I was stubborn with my jewellery, insisting I could put it on myself as I stayed hogging the bathroom and Neymar waited for me outside. He ended up clasping the back of my necklace.

Then we were ushered downstairs, Nadine taking a photo of the two of us in the living room before being rushed out into the taxi, Neymar had ended up taking me out to dinner.
We walked home in the dark, smiling and laughing, having the same usual banter until he whipped out a football from absolutely nowhere and we played barefoot in the streets like we did when we were kids.

It was a remake of our first night out together, when we were seventeen and going to the school dance. When I first realised I loved him. Playing the sport I love with the person I love. When we were sat with our backs against the grimy building, catching our breath, he reached into his pocket and gave me one of his famous speeches, telling me he wanted to prove me wrong and show me the side of marriage I was never exposed to as a kid. Show me that it really is worth it.

Now a thin silver ring with four little square diamonds, sat on my ring finger, another to come in a few months on our actual wedding day.

Right now was our engagement party, we spent a longer time in Brasil after that so we couldn't celebrate with the friends we had in Spain which is why we were having the party so late.

The guest list consisted of a few girls from my old football team, girls from the modelling agency, Frisco, Valentina, Anto and Leo, Fred and the rest of the Brasil squad, most of Barcelona's team, Raphaela, and a few players from the Argentinian team.
We didn't want too many people but at the same time we didn't want it to be boring, there needed to be an atmosphere.

I walked back out into the garden, as Neymar handed everybody their drinks, and sat down beside Antonella on one of the sofas surrounding the little fire pit.

I leant my head onto her shoulder and she wrapped an arm around me, "You're really doing it huh? I'm proud of you baby."
"Don't make me blush," I laughed before glancing at Lionel who seemed to just be sat there zoned out, "Plus I don't think you'll be waiting that long either."

"Amelia you better explain right fucking now."
I laughed loudly, getting up to mingle with some other people, "Nothing! Love you!"
I heard her groan from behind me before muttering an I love you back, making me laugh to myself as I went over to Fred who welcomed me with open arms.

"Can I just say I've been a big factor in this relationship? All the advice, all the pep talks, all the-"
"Alright, alright, we get it," I laughed, taking a sip from one of the fresh drinks on his table.

"I didn't think you'd say yes to be honest. Neymar called me up the night before, explaining everything and asking if you'd want anything extra as I probably knew you best beside him and Anto but apparently she couldn't be trusted with a secret. Anyway I told him there's no fucking way he's taking you to play football in a dress- in the fucking street! But he was adamant and I guess it worked so."
I laughed at how he described it all, smiling to myself as I remembered the night, "Nah it was perfect actually. Playing football barefoot in the dirty streets of Brasil? Can't get much better than that."
Fred laughed, shaking his head at my sarcasm, "Whatever, think your fiancé's looking for you."

I turned to face in the direction of where he was looking and, sure enough, Neymar was stood scanning the garden with squinted eyes and brushing off the three guests trying to talk to him.

"I'll catch up with you properly in a minute," I promised before jogging over, leaving the other Brazilian laughing behind me as I approached the one I loved just that bit more.

His eyes finally softened when he saw me, the stress line on his forehead disappearing as he slung an arm over my shoulder, "I love you baixinha."

"Boy I couldn't wear heels tonight, you're the baixinho," I laughed loudly as he stared at me unimpressed.
"I was only joking and you really went there."

"Yep," I popped the p, smiling stupidly as I turned to face his front, wrapping my arms around his back and leaning my head onto his chest, "I love you too. Even if you are a short arse."

He rolled his eyes, smiling nonetheless as he ran a hand through my hair, "I'm happy you said yes. You don't know how much I was panicking."
"I'm surprised I said yes myself I won't lie," I laughed, "But I'm glad I did."
"It's definitely gonna be worth it," he confirmed, a smirk growing on his pretty face.

"Oh really? And what do you mean by that?" I smiled as he glanced up at our bedroom window, "Junior!"
He rocked his head back as he laughed, putting his white teeth on display as I admired him slyly.

"I'm only joking linda, only I'm allowed to hear you scre-"
"Antonella did you need something?" I shouted over him so the guests around us wouldn't hear whatever bullshit he was saying.
He burst out laughing as I went to walk away in the direction of the future Messi but he grabbed my hand, pulling me back into him.

"Linda I'm joking, I'm joking. I love you," he pulled me even closer, placing a delicate kiss on my lips, making me smile into it.
"I love you too sometimes," I mumbled against his mouth, watching him roll his hazel eyes as I laughed, "I still need to say hi to Val and Frisco but I'll be back in a second."
He groaned, "Why?"
"What do you mean why?" I started laughing harder, ignoring his complaints as I walked across the patio to where Valentina was stood with a few other girls.

As soon as she spotted me she met me half way, throwing her hands around my neck, "You're getting married!"
"I know, what's the world coming to?"
She laughed at my sarcasm, hugging me a bit tighter, "I'm so happy for you! Remember when you hated him?"
"Mhm," I nodded, preferring to just forget about that year.

"Well I'm glad he finally sorted himself out."
"Me too," I laughed, "But to be fair I think we both needed to work on things. Obviously cheatings a big issue but I'm not perfect either, I haven't always handled things well."
She nodded, "Yeah your temper isn't something I'd like to tamper with."
I opened my mouth in shock as she burst out laughing, "I'm joking! I'm joking! Kinda-"

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes trying not to laugh with her, "I've still gotta talk to a few people but I'll be back later."
"Alright girl, love you!"
I laughed, waving as I started to walk further down the garden, "Love you too!"

There was a rectangular pool that everyone was sort of mingling around and then a mini football pitch behind that where most of the boys were messing about. I squinted to see if Neymar had joined them yet and felt a pair of hands grab my shoulders, making me jump and the person crack up.

"You should've seen your face!" Frisco wheezed as I watched him unimpressed.
"That was not funny."
"It was for me. And you're literally getting married, I don't see Neymar about so who are you saying love you to?" He raised an eyebrow, crossing his arms as if he were Sherlock Holmes or something.

I gasped, "You heard? Don't tell anyone please! I'm actually bisexual, Valentina over there, she's my girlfriend. God, I didn't want people to find out this way."
"Amelia I don't think I can keep this secret. I won't out you but Neymar has to know," he said hesitantly, "But bisexual's cool. Congrats!"
I shook my head, trying so hard not to laugh as I walked away from him and over to the pitch. He was never the smartest guy about.

Dani, Luís, Marcelo, Silva, Fred, and basically the whole Brazilian team minus Neymar, were kicking the ball about in a big circle, trying not to let it hit the floor. Luís kicked it too far for Dani to reach and so I heel kicked it over my head, letting it land on my knee before booting it in Fred's direction. They ignored the ball though, instead gassing my touch up and then saying their congrats, along with a bunch of questions on why would I put myself through this torture and even an attempt to bribe me to leave Neymar at the alter. Boys.

We played a little game just for the jokes but I couldn't show them up too much as I was in a dress, shame because I'm way better. I had anticipated probably playing though and so I had a pair of cycling shorts under it just in case which obviously came in handy.

People started leaving around half eleven/ midnight apart from our close friends who we offered for them to stay the night. This meant that Fred, Dani, David, Leo, Ant and Val stayed later and I even managed to get the girls to join in with a game which was way better even if they weren't exactly amazing.

It got to two in the morning and we finally started settling down, bringing in the loose glasses outside and gathering up the rubbish to make it easier to clean when we got up.

We had a big L-sofa with parts to fill the space and make it a full rectangle which meant that we could fling a bunch of duvets down there and chill until we were actually gonna go sleep. We have two spare rooms so Anto and Leo would use one and Val would be in the other, leaving the boys to all crash in the living room together.

Neymar and I sat in one corner of the sofa, his arms around me as I stared intently at the television screen, focused on winning this match against Luís as he'd been bigging himself up the whole night, telling everyone. how much of a pro he was at FiFA. That was a lie as I won four nil. He was the definition of shit.

We all continued arguing and bantering, taking turns to play and placing bets on who we thought would win, until about four am when I had started to drift off in Neymar's arms.

"Do you wanna head up?" he whispered, ignoring Fred and Dani's beef as they shouted about whether he was cheating or not.
I shook my head, mumbling as I spoke, "No I'm fine."
He laughed, standing onto his feet and stretching, dapping the guys up as I looked up at him in confusion, "You're tired, we're going bed."

I groaned as he picked me up bridal style, complaining and saying I was fine because I didn't know when we'd all be together as a group again but he weren't having it. I shouted a goodnight to the boys and heard them pause their arguing to shout it back, making me laugh.

When we got to our bedroom he kicked the door open lightly, using his body to hold it open as I was still in his arms. He dropped me onto the bed before walking over to our wardrobe, throwing me a t-shirt of his.

I watched with no shame as he took his own top off, abs on full display, before starting to change myself.
"Ney," I groaned as he took his time putting his clothes away, "The zip."
He laughed lightly, walking around to my side of the bed and pulling the piece of metal down as I held my hair up, flinching as his cold rings met my skin.

"Thanks," I lifted the material over my head, feeling his eyes on me as I reached for the t-shirt he gave me, slipping it on and collapsing into the pillows behind me.

He took out his wallet, phone and keys from his pockets, placing them on our dressing table before stepping out of his smart trousers, pulling a pair of red basketball shorts on instead.
"Just gonna lock up princesa," he tapped my leg before leaving with the keys, making me sigh as I waited for him to join me.

Five minutes passed and I could hear his footsteps jogging up the stairs and then our door opening before I felt his side of the mattress dip significantly as he flopped onto the bed.

"You alright?" I laughed, pushing his hair away from his face.
He nodded, smiling stupidly, "I love you so much."
"I guess I've kinda gotta love you back if I'm marrying you, don't I?"
"Shut up," he laughed, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me close to him, "You're finally gonna officially be a Santos."

I smirked, "I'm more of a Santos than you are already. Your family loves me way more than they love you."
"Can't blame them," he shrugged, making me groan.
"You're meant to argue with me, stop being boring."
He started laughing, "Linda go to sleep."

"What do you m-"
"Goodnight! Love you!" he interrupted my waffling, laughing his head off as I rolled my eyes and gave in, relaxing into his arms.
I was gonna be a Santos.

———
I HAVENT UPDATED IN SO LONG AND IM SO SORRY. IVE LITERALLY HAD SO MUCH GOING ON.

UPDATE ON MY LITERAL DYING:
IDK IF I TOLD U I DID A BLOOD TEST BUT I DID AND FAINTED. ON SOME WOMAN THEN ALMOST THRU UP ON HER. THEN FROM THAT THEY FOUND OUT I HAD LOW IRON BUT IT DIDNT EXPLAIN THE OTHER SYMPTOMS. BEEN TO SIX DIFFERENTT DOCTORS WHILST WE WAIT FOR THE HOSPITAL TO BOOK MY APPT W THE PEDIATRIC WARD SO THATS FUN!! HAD ANOTHER BLOOD TEST LAST WEEK TO SEE WHEERE WERE AT WITH THE IRON TABLETS IVE BEEN TAKING AND SEE IF THEY MISSED ANYTHING

Idk y i'm using caps.
i've been in school again finally and i have this little card thing so i can leave lesson whenever i want and go to student support which is just like this room w a bunch of desks and sofas and stuff so i can either just chill there until the sickness wears off or i can do some of my work there depending on how bad i'm feeling but i've only been like twice because it's rlly awkward

i've had all my mocks and obvs haven't been in school soo i've missed SO MUCH it's actually unreal so i've been trying to catch up which is why i haven't had much time for wattpad but i'll be back on here properly soon

———

okay enough w the boring stuff
a simple life update
- new boy turns up at my school and guess what. it's an ex snapchat hoe and he's so leng but he's best friends with the old guy i spoke about who wanted to use the vape (
smoking kills do not) and basically kiss me ((i'm not delulu))

- I WENT TO A SZA CONCERT JUST ME AND MY BESTFRIEND IN LONDON

- this boy that used to like me has had a massive glow up and i'm still like best mates with him because he's so nice and wasn't all salty when i friendzoned him but I WANT HIMMMM and idk how to bring it back up cos i shut him down before and ikik amelia u shouldn't just go for him because he's fit now but he used to be really cringey and unfunny but he's not nowwww

- i feel like there's more but i'm waffling and it's so irrelevant but ty for reading and again sorry for how long it's been ly loadssss

shit forgot to add
jude bellingham fanfic is out and has regular updates because i've written all the chapters in advance so if ur bored waiting for these chapters to come out on this book that could keep u busy
not self promo or nothing i would neverrrrr but for the better for u so ur not bored i'm such a considerate person!!!

———
2953 words

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

734K 16.5K 45
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
161K 5.7K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
817K 49.9K 114
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 38.4K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...