๐ฟ๐Ž๐–๐Š๐„๐˜ , โช ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๏ฟฝ...

By d3kstar

๐ŸŒŸ โ–ƒโ–ƒ แฅฒแฅฑโ„Ž เญจ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐กเญง two girls that are the complete opposite of one another, find a way to love. ไธ€ โ„œ... More

๐•ท๐Ž๐–๐Š๐„๐˜
๐“Ÿ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ก๐™ค๐™œ๐™ช๐™š
๐“ž๐™ฃ๐™š
๐“ฃ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐“ฃ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐“•๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
๐“•๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐“ข๐™ž๐™ญ
๐“ข๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐“”๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
๐“๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
๐“ฃ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐“”๐™ก๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐“ฃ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ซ๐™š
๐“ฃ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐“•๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ

๐“•๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ

2.1K 101 58
By d3kstar

( 𝙻𝙾𝚆𝙺𝙴𝚈 )

chapter fourteen .

"you know i ride for
mines like its race
time"

GENESIS  KELLY.   SUNDAY.   1:26 PM.

"JERICHO YOU STILL got that one lawyer girl?" gen asked through the phone biting on her pencil. she's been at this all day trying to find two different lawyers for dex and ron.

not to mention she would need one as well. the feds were getting closer to her day by day. "yeah cuz i do, you need em' for dex n nem?"

"yea. i know i gotta get them two separate ones though or it'll look suspicious." she concluded, knowing that the jury's would look into even the smallest things. like if the accused defendants had the same lawyer.

"thats prolly the smartest way to do it. i know anotha lawyer if you need it, his name jason. ill text you with both their information."

"ight sounds good. thank you jeri, y'know we locked you always helpin' a muh fucka out." gen chuckled— writing down the information he sent her through text.

"i got cho ugly ass for life, anything you need just hit me up!"

"preciate you cuz. im gone talk to you once i get in contact with the lawyers and ill fill you in.."

jericho hummed before hanging up the phone, and genesis sighed.

now that she thought about it she hadn't talked to isis in a while. last time they talked was once gen located her siblings.

with tone still being on the loose, she hoped isis was actually okay. hopefully she was able to get to her siblings before he did..

gen had no time to dwell on that now. she had to focus on this plan for tone. and the whole lawyer situations.

once again everything had to fall on her, by now she was used to it. but she slowly felt like she was breaking, as if it was just becoming too much for her to take anymore.

she wasn't even out of a coma for a month yet, and there was already stuff thrown on her. although she didn't mind being the protector of the group.

BUT WHY DOES THE PROTECTOR ALWAYS GET HURT THE MOST?

in gen's eyes that's just how life went. she was far from a hero but she did at least try her best to make everyone around her happy. never once thought about her own happiness though.. always pushed it aside for others.

but that could only last for so long.

"hello kitty why the long
face?.."

ISIS  GASTON.   SUNDAY.   3:27 PM.

standing in front of the wooden door, isis could feel her hands shaking. this was the moment she's been waiting for, and somehow she wasn't even prepared for it. what if they didn't remember? it's been years after all.

as she built up the courage she needed, she took in the scenery. the neighborhood was completely wore down.

empty lots everywhere, broken cars just sitting in parking spots, and people outside of every porch smoking..

it was better than where she grew up thats for sure. so she couldn't judge it too much. she just hoped her siblings had been somewhat safe all these years.

they'd been through enough trauma as is, hopefully nothing else added on to it.

isis took a deep breath and stopped stalling, these were the people she's been fighting for. the only reason she's still here today.

so what if they remembered her or not, she just needed to see them.

she knocked on the door about 5 times. not too loud but loud enough to be heard. someone was clearly home since she could see the tv on through the window and a car parked in the driveway.

"bro get da fucking door leilani!" rozon yelled, taking off his gaming headset.

"why i always gotta get it, yo bow legged ass can walk." she groaned while heading towards the door.

"umm i would like for us to stop using all this profanity.. especially while im trying to study." joshua shakily said— pushing his glasses up his nose.

"this bitch done lost his damn-"

the door opened and revealed a nervous isis. she was softly smiling and rubbing her sweaty palms on her jeans.

leilani's lit up from a natural mug to a smile, "AHH ISIS!".

"hey lani lan, i missed you so much. you're so big now!" isis chuckled running her hand through lani's soft locks as she hugged her.

"yea that's cus i be listening to what you said. i'm thick cus i be eating oats!!"

isis bust out laughing as her younger sister held her so tight that it was almost painful, but she didn't mind.

"JOSHUA, ROZON COME HERE. SISSY'S BACK!"

joshua was the first to come up— shying his way towards isis with a cheesy smile.

"you're still so shy i see.. come gimmie a hug handsome boy!" isis exclaimed.

that was all he needed to hear before power walking to her and joining in on the hug with leilani.

the only one that hasn't said a word was rozon.. just sat there ignoring her whole existence, he didn't even look at her.

"rozon come say hi to isis? you're being very rude and i don't like it!" leilani frowned, looking his way.

"that ain't my fucking sister yo." was all he said before walking up the steps and slamming his bed room door shut.

that sentence alone made her stomach drop. her whole mood changed and she began to realize why she was so nervous in the first place.

she couldn't blame him though, in his eyes he probably thinks she abandoned him for her own reasons; just like their mom.

rozon has always been the cold hearted one as well so of course getting on his good side would take some work.

"uh i sincerely apologize for him, i think he just needs some time." joshua sadly smiled looking at his sisters hurt expression.

isis just nodded, having no words to say. leilani was still clung to her waist as she dragged isis inside of the house.

"if you'll pardon me please? i think im going to go have a few words with him."

once again she only nodded and joshua gave her shoulder a slight rub before walking up the stairs.

"dads not here today, thank god! or else i wouldn't be wearing this."

lani was wearing biker shorts and a tank top with childish designs on it.

that isis's made her churn.. she was just hoping it didn't mean what she was thinking.

"what you mean lani?"

"according to him when i wear stuff like this it 'turns him on'. and im actually not sure what that means! but it made joshua and rozon reallyyy upset. so they told me whenever he's around wear baggy clothing." she shrugged, not even understanding how serious the words that just came out her mouth were.

"lelani.. i need you to be honest with me when i ask you this, okay?" isis said sternly and it scared lani.

"wait am i in trouble? why are you using my full name.."

"no you're not in trouble baby, i just want to ask you something. and it's serious." she reassured her.

lani nodded and starting playing with her hands. she had a feeling isis was gonna ask her something about dad.. and she really didn't want to talk about it.

"has dad ever touched you lani? like in your girl areas where he's not supposed to?" isis asked softly, taking a hold of lani's shaking hand.

"y-yes.. he touches all of us isis," she cried and leaned her head into the couch pillows. "me and my brothers."

the one thing she prayed they didn't have to ever go through. she hated that man so bad, because not only did he do it to her too.

but he did it to them, her hearts. the only people that she was really living for. he took the innocence away from all four of them, the people that he called his kids. "how long this been happening lan?"

"for as long as i can remember, rozon has it the worst though. it's affected his character really bad.. see me and joshua can go around and pretend like none of it ever happened, but rozon?"

"i truly think it broke him."

jayla's notes ?
ricky when i catch you ricky..
RICKY WHEN I CATCH YOU
RICKY.

it's been 3 months since y'all had
an update.. how y'all feel? 🌝

+ not proofread

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.4K 1.1K 37
๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ž๐๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ฒ. ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ง. ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ž. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ'๐ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ...
100K 2.8K 42
My best friend or my old sneak link? School or money? Peace or revenge? Love or Hate?
1.5K 138 21
It only takes one person to make a change. Spencer has some tough decisions to make. Some will cost her a friend, a lover, even possibly her life...
14.7K 218 19
๐™Ž๐™ช๐™œ๐™–๐™ง๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐˜ฟ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ญ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง โ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™š, ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™—๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™ž๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ.โž ๐˜ฟ๐™–...