GooseBumps {Love Island 2022}

By Boonannaxdd

COMPLETED in which michael davidson comes in as a bombshell to cause mishap and mayhem in the love island... More

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
fourty.
fourty-one.
fourty-two.
fourty-three.
fourty-four.
fourty-five.
fourty-six
fourty-seven

thirty-seven.

665 24 1
By Boonannaxdd

(love island, episode fourty-six)

__________

"tell me something about your past relationship?" michael questioned looking at the newest bombshell, nathalia as they say up on the terrace sofa, "so obviously like, i was in a relationship for six years,"

michael looked at her, "oh, that's a long time," nathalia nods her head at his words, "we just reached a point where things just didn't make sense any more, trust is a big thing in a relationship, obviously, so.."

the davidson lad nods his head, "oh, yeah, definitely, trust is a big thing in any relationship," he tells the content creator who nods her head, "what are you looking for, then? are you looking for something serious?"

michael looked at the newest bombshell, "oh course, i came here to find something serious, i wanted to form a real connection with someone," nathalia nods her head at his words, "and i do think i have that with paige, we've made tests in the past that have made us come out more stronger,"

the newest bombshell looked at michael, "so, are you completely closed off then? cause how you are speaking, it seems like it," michael thought about it in his mind, "yeah, i think i am to be honest, i am closed off,"

he stated running a hand through his hair, "at least you are honest, i do like honest men," michael let out a nervous laugh, "i am honest when i need to be," he clarified as nathalia smiled at him, "it won't stop me from trying to getting to know you,"

michael just sipped ok his drink as he stood up from the terrace sofa, "it was nice speaking to you," nathalia nods her head, "likewise," the bombshell smiled at michael as he walked through the terrace door behind nathalia coming down to the garden seeing paige chatting to reece.

"how did your chat go with nathalia?"

ekin asked when the actress came close to the football player, "it was nice talking to her, i told her that i am closed off," he told ekin-su who nods her head at his words, "i don't want anyone other than paige," he admitted, "she did tell me though that she does want to get to know me,"

ekin furrowed her eyebrows, "even when you told her that your closed off?" michael hummed at her words nodding his head, "i'll admit, she is very easy to chat to," he told her.

____

tasha pulled the davidson football player for a chat away from the brazilian bombshell who once again pulled the football player for a chat, "so how did the chat go with nathalia?"

michae looked at his friend, "like i told ekin, she is an attractive girl, i'll raise my hands and admit that," he said holding his hands up, "and when she was talking to me, i was thinking about paige.." tasha hummed, "cause what we do have will top anyone else in here for me," he told her.

he looked at tasha, "she hooked me from the first day i came in here and she still has, i told nathalia that i am closed off but she does still want to get to know me and see if she can turn my head," he admitted to tasha who raised her eyebrows, "she said that?"

michael shook his head, "she didn't say it but i kind of know what she was implying," he stated to the blonde headed girl who nods her head understanding what michael was saying, "is page jealous?"

tasha looked at the football player, "when you two were chatting on the beanbags, she was keeping her eyes on youse two," michael smiled at that, "was she doing this face?" he kind of did the same face his coupled up partner does whenever she's annoyed or jealous, "she did exactly that face,"

michael chuckled at that, as the two chuckled with michael running a hand through his hair, "i love when she does that face," he admits to tasha who pats his shoulder, "she is definitely jealous,"

____

the islanders all sat around the firepit to play the game truth and dare, "truth or dare?" dami questioned footballer jamie, "dare," he immediately replied, "kiss the girl you fancy the most,"

"easy,"

the said male then stands up making his way towards danica, his hands coming to her cheeks pressing his lips against hers, "truth or dare?" luca then questioned nathalia, "truth,"

michael nods his head, "okay," deji looked at her, "who's the person you really fancy the most?" michael had his arm behind his coupled up partner's back, "erm..michael,"

the davidson male looked to tasha, "can i pick truth?" dami then asked, "is it true when you went to casa amor, you knew that you were always gonna end up with indiyah?" nathalia asked dami, "oh, yeah, absolutely, a hundred percent,"

"bless her, though, poor summer,"

michael kept his laugh in when he saw indiyah's face, "deji, truth or dare?" the football player then asked deji, "fuck it, let's go..dare," michael smiled, "snog the islander you fancy most,"

deji looked to michael, "what, you trying to kiss me?" the davidson male shrugged his shoulders with a playful smile as the islanders all laughed when deji went to lacey snogging the girl.

"michael, truth or dare?"

the football player looked to the twenty-three year old bombshell, "fuck it, let's go with dare," he said to the male bombshell, "snog the islander besides your coupled up partner that you fancy,"

michael looked at the female islanders knowing who reece wanted michael to snog instead the football player stands up, michael walking towards where ekin sat and kissed her cheek with a smile.

"ekin,"
"truth,"

lacey looked to the turkish actress, "when you go outside, do you think your head will be turned?" ekin looked at the bombshell, "no, thanks,"

davide looked at them, "how can you," he stated cockily messing up his shirt as the islanders all laughed at that, "paige," the paramedic looked to nathalia who looked at her, "truth or dare?"

"truth,"

the content creator looked at michael and then to paige, "do you think when you two are out, do you think michael's head will turn?" the davidson lad furrowed his eyebrows at that question, with paige looking to her coupled up partner's blue eyes, "no," she said looking to nathalia, "i agree with that," michael stated.

more of the islanders went when michael got asked again, "truth or dare?" the football player looked at them, "let's go with truth, this time,"

nathalia nods her head, looking to the football player, "do you think your head could be turned?" michael looked at the bombshell, "no," he said straight away, "my head can't be turned when i have tunnel vision only on her," he admitted looking at them.

the welsh paramedic did feel like nathalia was definitely coming for her coupled up partner with her questions about if michael's head could be turned.

"nathalia, you're up.. kiss for let's say three seconds..the three islanders you fancy the most," adam stated with his arm around laura's shoulder.

the bombshell stood up and went towards davide first snogging him before coming to the davidson lad who wasn't surprised when she kissed him and tried to carry on the kiss, when michael pulled back from her.

the welsh paramedic certainly didn't look to ecstatic with that dare, giving the tattooed male a look at adam's dare for the newest bombshell, "no, honestly, i promise you, if nathalia tried making eye contact one more time," paige said to tasha and andrew, "i just keep catching her, like, are you alright? do you actually need like glasses, do you need to go to spec savers?"

the couple chuckled along with paige as michael's stayed on his coupled up partner's waist, "lick inidyah's toe to lips,"

"lick her toe to her lips?" dami asked andrew, the male did as said, "paige, i dare you to use michael as a pole, and strip dance on him,"

the davidson stands up, "yes," he grabbed ahold of his coupled up partner's hands as andrew laughed seeing michael eager for her to do that.

the paramedic danced up against her coupled up partner who kept his hands on his head, before moving them down to her waist when she came in front of him, her hands coming underneath his button up with a smirk, leaning in and kissing him, "no-one said kiss man,"

the island all started to do more dares, with michael running a hand through his brunette hair with a charming smile.

____

paige took michael's hand as the davidson lad followed after her, "where are we going?" the two of them came inside where paige's arms came around michael's shoulders bringing his head down when connecting her lips against her coupled up partner's lips.

her hand running through michael's hair, biting onto his bottom lip when the davidson male pulled back from his girl, "what was that for?" the paramedic looked up at him with a cheeky smile, "make sure you know what you have,"

michael's hands went onto her waist, "i have the best thing that ever happened to me," he spoke as paige smiled at him, "i'm so in love with you," michael smiled at that, "i love you too,"

the islanders all started to come inside, the couple not moving from their position as andrew looked at them, "we not interrupting anything right?" michael shook his head, "no, we were just getting ready for bed,"

andrew hummed unconvinced when tasha came and moved the girl away from michael, when the footballer started to undress staying in his boxers, slapping his hand against jamie's hand when he went into the living room, "good first night, you got lots of work to do in the morning," he admitted with a playful smile.

he then looked to nathalia, "see you later, good night," he came into the bedroom going straight to his and paige's shared bed.

the footballer smiling when he sees his coupled up partner coming towards him, his arms coming around paige's waist holding her in his arms.

____

"morning,"

the islanders all woke up with michael waving to tasha and andrew from his bed that was opposite theirs, "no, could someone tell me why i'm having a 'mare?" danica questioned them.

michael who for some reason had loads of energy and got out from his bed to run across his fellow islanders bed with a chuckle leaving his body falling onto andrew and tasha's bed with a groan.

the real estate agent wrapping his arms around michael's shoulders as the football player then started to dance alongside tasha, "why are you so hyper, man?"

dami then looked to michael's coupled up partner, "paige, did something happen between youse two?" the girl furrowed her eyebrows, "no," michael only smiled, still jumping on top of tasha's and andrew's bed, "something definitely did happen,"

the four bombshells came into the room, "morning," michael moving from his friends bed going back to his and paige's shared bed, "morning, guys,"

andrew then looked to paige, "paige, gonna make anyone breakfast today?" the girl hummed, "no, not today, maybe tomorrow," the davidson lad smiled pressing a kiss to paige's forehead standing up from his bed, holding danica's hand spinning her around in a circle in the middle of the bedroom as everyone started to get up from their beds.

"paige...paige, paige, paige.."

the girls all looked to the paramedic, "now i've seen these two bombshells coke in, and shock, making a beeline straight to my man," she said to the girls, "we all know it, we can all see it," she said to the girls who sat on the terrace, "we are in a good place right now, and we have both said that we're closed off,"

a the girls hummed at that, "yesterday i took him inside and just remind him of what he has in front of him and if he wants to get to know them, of what he would be losing out on," she told the girls about what she did with her coupled up partner, "the boy has proper fallen for you, he'd be an idiot to—" paige nods her head.

the football player, "i am completely closed off to get to know anyone, yesterday was me realising that i actually don't want anyone else only paige," he said admitting that to the lads, "did anything happen in the bedroom, lad?"

michael shook his head, "nothing happened, only a little cuddling and kissing," he said to the lads not wanting to expose what actually happened between the couple in the bedroom.

____

michael dived into the swimming pool, coming up from the water, catching the air before coming out of the swimming pool as he caught paige's eye who smiled when seeing michael running his hand through his wet hair.

"oh, my—"

the girl looked at where her coupled up partner then came to the kitchen where she was making breakfast only for her couple up partner, "what you saying, girls?"

andrew asked indiyah and paige who was making their boy's breakfast, "just some eggs, some bacon," indiyah stated as paige kept her mouth closed, "keeping it simple, you know me,"

"you know you,"

indiyah looked at the boys, "saying the wrong name and stuff," she admitted as michael chuckled, "ah, you making scrambled eggs?" indiyah nods her head, "yeah, why?"

deji looked at indiyah, "please can you add that-" he pointed to his bowl of scrambled egg, "as additional, please," he stated as michael looked over indiyah's shoulder to where dami sat seeing the irish lad not happy with that.

michael stood up as dami did the same, the two lads walking to the beanbags as andrew joined them with luca, "what you saying, indiyah making you breakfast?"

dami looked at luca, "yeah well..she's making breakfast right, cool," michael nods his head at that, "but then deji asked her can you add my eggs in there as well?"

"and she did?"

dami nods his head to what davide said, "and now she's added the eggs in there, like," michael looked at his friend, "is it special any more after that, like?" dami said to them, "so you're being called deji-ette at the minute and she's making deji breakfast as well," luca said to his friend.

michael and andrew both laughed at that, "made with love..for the both of you," luca added making michael laugh harder at that when his coupled up partner looked at him, "mike,"

the football player hummed when seeing paige motion for him to come near her, "talk to you later, lads," the boy moved away from the beanbag standing up coming closer to paige, "what's all this?"

the welsh paramedic looked at her coupled up partner whose eyes went over their breakfast, "this is so cute," he stated as the two of them sat down in the kitchen, "thank you,"

paige nods her head, "you always make me coffee and breakfast, so i thought i'd return the favor," michael chuckled at that, as he leaned in and kissed paige's cheek with a smile.

the two ate their breakfasts, chatting to each other as the davidson lad brought paige's stool chair closer to his one, smiling charmingly, "do you think they'll choose you?"

"choose me for what?"

paige looked at michael, "choose you to go on a date with one of them," michael shook his head, "they shouldn't, i have told them both that i am closed off, i don't mind getting to know them as friends but that it it," paige looked at him, "good answer," michael chuckled.

"i've got a text!"

the bombshell stood up, "jamie, reece, lacey and nathalia, it's time for you to head out on your first dates.. please now all choose one islander each to date and get ready to leave the villa, hashtag time for the four to explore, hashtag take your pick,"

lacey then looked to the male she was enjoying chatting to, "deji, would you like to come on a date with me and make me laugh so more?" she asked the male who shook his head, "uh, no thank you,"

"no!"

deji chuckled, "i'm joking, i'm chatting shit, i'm chatting shit," michael didn't really care on who was being chosen as his hand was on paige's thigh as the paramedic listened wanting to know if her man was going to be chosen to go on a date, however it wasn't michael, nathalia chose adam for the date.

the islanders all went inside, michael laying on his front looking at the four lads who got dressed for their dates, michael leaning on his arm, "mike, how do you feel?"

the football player smiled, "i'm happy that she didn't choose me," he admitted as dami nods his head, "what-what made you choose ekin?" he asked the bombshell, "i wanted to spice it up a bit, i already spoke to danica quite a bit and the only other one i'm interested is ekin, so.." reece said to dami.

michael hummed leaning on his hand, "would you try getting a little kiss, lad?" he asked deji who was looking at himself in the bedroom mirror, "she needs to give me the kiss," he said to them, "if she leans in for it, you should take it," michael said to deji as the lads nod their heads at that.

"to be very honest, i am very chilled, calm—" deji looked at davide, "he has the potential to take your girl?" davide looked at deji, "i think he is not gonna take my girl,"

deji smiled, "you know your abilities.." he said before clinking his fingers, "just like that," the lads all laughed.

the islanders all went to the front door of the love island villa clapping their hands as the girls all came downstairs, "have fun!" michael waved his hands off on their friends, "have fun!"

____

"hello! we're back!"

michael stands up from the daybed that him, luca, gemma and paige were sat on, when he came to where his friends and the bombshells all came back into the villa, "you okay?"

he embraced danica, "how was it?" danica smiled at michael who asked her that question as laura went towards adam hugging him as her arms goes around the taller boys' waist.

"let's go boys!"

the boys all went to the sun deck where the lads spoke about their date, "go on jamie, danica," the lad nod his heads, "the date went really well," he said to the lads, "obviously the chat was flowing nicely, she ticks a lot of boxes for me, is she definitely someone i'd go for on the outside,"

michael looked at him, "did you get a kiss?" jamie nods his head, "we did have a couple of kisses," the lads looked at each other, "a couple?" michasl looked at jamie, "that's why she looked so happy coming back," he said about danica.

"oh, boy,"

deji looked at them, "you are in love?" michael said as deji shook his head, "not yet, the girl can kiss you know," the lads all cheered at that for deji, michael patting deji's knee at that.

____

the islanders all started to get ready for their evening with the davidson lad seeing gemma having an shower outside, "the shower not free upstairs?" he said sarcastically when he saw the owen girl who stuck her middle finger at him who chuckled, "love you too, gem!"

the lad then sees his coupled up walking through the walk away, michael coming up behind her, his arms going around her waist, as his lips went straight to her neck, "how are you?"

michael asked when paige turned in his arms looking up at his blue eyes, "i'm good, happy that she didn't choose you," michael hummed at that, "at least she now understands that i am closed off," paige hummed at that, smiling looking into michael's eyes who leaned down and pressed a few kisses to her lips.

"come on guys! do that in private," gemma said when she came past to the couple, the owen girl grabbing paige's arm, "we need to go and get changed,"

michael chuckled when seeing his friend pull his coupled up partner away from him to go get dressed knowing the couple would get distracted with each other.

michael laid on his bed rubbing the lotion onto his chest and body, before putting on the polo shirt on his body coming out to the love island garden, "cheers to tonight, good vibes, good energy, and to new connections,"

"whoo!"

michael clinked his drink to his friends' drink when seeing danica smiling as she looked to the bombshell who had caught her eye, the davidson lad rooting for his friend to find a connection.

"i am definitely happy seeing danica smile more," michael said to the beach hut camera, "i do hope that jamie will treat her right, like she deserves," he said to the camera.

michael sat on top of the counter with luca, dami and adam, "reece, man, go and pull danica for a chat before jamie does," dami said when michael looked to the football player bombshell who picked at his nails, "he didn't even break a sweat,"

the lads chuckled seeing jamie shrug her shoulders at that, where michael gets down from the countertop table running a hand through his hair taking paige to have a chat on the beanbags, "i do see myself being with you on the outside, like you are the only person that i do want,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.3K 1.7K 57
Formula 1 driver Blaise Hunter goes on one of the biggest dating shows to find love. After being single for 6 years due to her partner shot and kille...
27.5K 244 54
Nyomi is a Korean dancer who lives in England and with her failures in love she signs up for Winter Love Island. Who will she fall for in the Villa...
107K 4.4K 14
๐€๐๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐” โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โthere was something 'bout you that now, i can't remember!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ she hated everyone but him, and he adored...
11.6K 250 7
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐Ž๐ฉ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ณ ~๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ” ๐ข๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ~ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฑ...