A kings perfect queen

By Autistic-Ace

Hello lovely readers of Wattpad! I know you may have heard this a lot but this is my first story on here. I a... More

Before we begin
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
All done!
New Trailer!

Chapter 1

489 10 1
By Autistic-Ace

The art is mine

3rd person pov

"Leave no stone unturned" ordered Megatron as he stood on top of the demolished autobot base. "Master, look who we found. Pulled from the wreckage of his ship, Wheeljack" said Starscream as he gestured behind him and moved to one side to show the injured autobot as he grunted in pain.

"So one survived, take our 'guest' back to the citadel for questioning. Back to Darkmount." Said Megatron as he turned to a massive structure made from the Omega Lock, still with only one arm from his battle with Optimus. "This is the dawning of a new age my leige, the raine of Megatron" said Starscream, slightly below Megatron on the mountain of wreckage.

"You do have a way with words Starscream. Make haste and unearth the autobot corpses" said Megatron as he looked down upon the fiery destroyed base. The vehicons and insecticons got to work moving through debris to find them as the autobot leader was trapped below, barely hanging onto life, close to becoming one with the all spark as his autobots and their human charges were scattered across the country.

The vehicons brought forth arachnid, who was trapped in an insecticon stasis pod and the forge of solus prime. "The forge of solus prime, how is it that you have managed to materialized that yet not the remains of one single autobot?!" Megatron shouted after landing in front of them. "Answer your lord and master, where are their bodies?" Yelled Starscream, sharing his leaders frustrations.

Below the ruined base a young autobot poked his helm through a solid rock to make sure the coast was clear. Before dragging his critically injured leader though the same solid rock and leaned him against the cave wall. "Your hurt, but you probably look way worse than you feel" said Smokescreen. Optimus grunted as he turned his helm to face Smokescreen "no don't move or talk just power down, get your strength back, I got you covered" said Smokescreen as he laid a comforting servo on Optimus's chassis.

"The autobots clearly ground bridged from their base before it was destroyed, they could be anywhere" said Megatron as he and Starscream walked away from the wreckage. "We must initiate global surveillance my lord. Send search and destroy teams to every sector of this planet" said Starscream. "Soundwave monitor every Earth transmittion for any sign of autobot communication, with each other or with their human counterparts." Said Megatron "master" said Starscream as he stopped walking and looked to the horizon, Megatron stopped alongside him.

Helicopters, tanks, and armoued vehicles lined the desert as they approached Darkmount. Starscream groaned "foolish humans, I shall deploy the armada" "that won't be necessary Starscream, not when we can engage our enemy, with new found might" said Megatron as he turned towards Darkmount. Where the mounted fusion cannon's sit on each corner. One of them aimed at the humans approaching and powered up.

Megatron smirked as the cannon fired, missing its target but began to pull all the vehicles around it into the beam, it imploded then exploded. Blasting the threat away; The town of Jasper Nevada lay in ruin as Darkmount stood ominously along the horizon. The town seemingly had no hope of ever supporting life again.

Tanks, helicopters, and armored vehicles lay mangled from the blast of the fusion cannon. Megatron sat on his throne with a new arm attached "a new power dominates your world any further attempts to attack me will be met with even greater force. Your leaders should be advised that my fusion cannon's possess enough fire power to decimate any densely populated area of my choosing. I would in all likelyhood set sights on your nations capital" said Megatron on a call with Agent Fowler.

"Point taken now what do you want from us" said Agent Fowler "nothing Agent Fowler the decepticons mean no harm to humanity. We merely desire a place to call home" "no offence Megatron but I'm having a tough time swallowing all this, since you seem so bent on plastering humankind under molten steel." Said Agent Fowler and he slammed his fist on his desk.

"Agent Fowler I admit that war brings out the worst in me, but the conflict with the autobots is now over and our quarrel has never been with your kind. Now that the one true enemy of the decepticons is no more. My only wish is to co-exist on this planet with the human race, peacefully. I believe that you and I can make that dream a reality." Said Megatron as he hung up on Agent Fowler and stood from his throne and walked towards the edge of the platform.

Starscream applauded him "you too have a way with words master, I almost believed you myself" Starscream said as he walked behind Megatron to join beside him. Megatron chuckled, "Earth is our planet now Starscream, and we shall finished what we started. Humankind has no idea, what lies ahead for them" said Megatron as he looked out to the horizon with a scowl on his faceplate.

Soundwave approached behind the two, showing something on his visor "something has entered the atmosphere, and is heading near our position my liege" said Starscream. "Is it the autobots?" Said Megatron with an angry expression. Soundwave displayed a decepticon insignia attached to the object. "No master it is of decepitcon origin" said Starscream.

"I shall lead the armada to intercept and retrieve what or whoever lies inside" "proceed Starscream, bring me whatever that vessle contains" said Megatron as he turns back towards his throne. "Soundwave keep monitoring transmissions, the autobots are bound to contact each other sooner or later" said Megatron as he sits back down on his throne. Soundwave nods and returns to his post.

Starscream assembles his armada and heads to the coordinates of the crashed ship. Once he reaches it he finds a decepticon stasis pod. He transforms and lands beside it and places a servo on it "this pod must have been floating through space for eons, this type of pod hasn't been used since Cybertron went dark." Starscream said as he examined the pod. He put two digits against his comm to contact Darkmount.

"Soundwave I require a groundbridge" he takes his digits off his comm. "Pick up that pod and take it to Knockout. I want whoever is inside to be functional" said Starscream as the groundbridge opened.

Two vehicons picked up the pod and walked through the groundbridge and to Knockouts lab. Once they arrived Knockout gave them a confused look "what do we have here?" Asked Knockout.

"Stasis pod, commander Starscream wants whoever is inside to be functional" said one of the vehicons as they both walked out. Knockout got his medical supplies ready for whoever was inside, he transformed his servo into a circular saw and started to cut the pod open.

Once he got it opened enough the figure inside leaned forward, Knockout was able to catch them and place them onto a medical berth and began to run diagnostics. The bot was a femme seeker with blueish gray color scheme, and a decepticon insignia on her chassis.

The femme was weak from the amount of time in the pod and was low on energon, so Knockout called for a cube to be delivered to the medical wing. As the cube arrived, the femme began to stir and come back online.

Echostrikes pov

I groaned as I came back online, I saw a red blur in front of me and I panicked. I got my blaster out and charged it. "Who are you, where am I" I yelled in confusion. "Whoa easy" my optics focused and the red blur turned into a bot I knew all too well.

"Knockout, is that you" I said as I put my blaster away, "wait Echo" said Knockout with a shocked looked on his faceplate. I stood up and hugged the mech I haven't seen since I was shuttled off Cybertron by my carrier as my sire fought against the autobots, hoping I wound find a safe haven, away from this horrible war.

"Oh my primus I haven't seen you in eons, how have you been! Here sit down, I brought you some energon" said Knockout as he handed me the cube while I sat back down. "It's so great to see you again, I'm doing great now that I'm out of the pod. How is everyone? Is Starscream still mean to you? How's Soundwave and Laserbeak? How's Breakdown doing?" I said as I drank the energon.

Knockout froze at my last question "well you know how Starscream is, he'll never change. Soundwave and Laserbeak are doing good. But Breakdown, he is now one with the allspark." Knockout said as he looked to the floor and put his servo over his chassis.

"Oh Knockout I'm so sorry, I knew you guys were close" I said as I looked down, my wings dipped slightly. "It's alright Echo, It's always a risk in war of losing the bots you care about the most" said Knockout as he looked up at me with sad optics.

"Anyway enough with this sad topic, come with me. There's someone who wants to see you" said Knockout as he started to walk away. My wings twitched up and I finished the rest of my energon; left the empty cube on the berth and followed him out.

I followed him down the corridors of a ship, we made it to the loading dock and walked through a massive structure. I looked down and around and found that we are on an organic planet.

I continued to follow Knockout as we came to a throne room, and Megatron was sitting in the throne. "Megatron wow, It's been forever since I've seen you. How have you been?" I asked while I approached him. "Echostrike it has been eons. How was your journey?" Megatron said as he stood from his throne and walked up to me.

I came to about his shoulder plate so I had to tilt my helm to look him in the optics. "I wouldn't know, I was in stasis" "right your creators sent you off world right as the war was at its worst" "correct" I said. My creators and Megatron were good friends and we would always go see him battle in the pits of Kaon when I was younger.

Always cheering him on and running up to him afterwords and getting lifted into the air by him and hugged him. I always saw him as a kind of uncle. "Well it is good to see you again, welcome back to the decepticons" he said as he placed a servo on my shoulder plate.

"Knockout assemble a team and disembark for Cybertron immediately while hunting autobots remains paramount we must not squander the opportunity to recover any iacon relics left behind in the chaos. For all we know, Optimus Prime is out there somewhere, planning to do the same." Said Megatron.

"Wait Prime is here, and what about iacon relics? What have I missed" I said as I placed a servo against the back on my helm. "Don't worry Echo you'll be safe with us, now how would you like to join me in going home?" Asked Knockout.

"If you'll have me" I said as I turned to Knockout "always, now come on there's someone else who wants to see you" said Knockout as he began to walk away. "See you later when we get back Megatron" I said waving goodbye and trying to catch up to Knockout.

Knockout commed some vehicons to meet us here, we walked into a room where I saw "Soundwave!" I said as ran up to him and hugged him. Missing the bot who I thought of as a brother. Soundwave stiffened a bit but soon returned my affections. After a while I let go and backed up "I've missed you, how have you been? How's Laser?" I said with a smile.

Soundwave displayed a 😁 on his visor and deployed Laserbeak, she flew around a bit before landing on my outstretched arm. "Have you been taking care of him Laser, keeping this wild bot under control" I said as I rubbed her helm. She made a few clicking noises, in responce to my affections and my question.

Soundwave displayed a 😑 on his visor which made me chuckle. "Well we didn't just come here to reconnect, Lord Megatron wants us to scout the destroyed Omega Lock for any relics left behind" said Knockout.

With that Laser returned to Soundwaves chassis as the vehicons entered, Soundwave activated a spacebridge. "Whoa you know all the cool tricks don't you" I said to Soundwave as he displayed a 😉 and I laughed "see you when we get back" I said as we walked through the spacebridge.

Cybertron looked deserted, sad even. The vehicons began to pick through the rubble "so this is what happened after I was sent off world" I said as I looked around at my killed home world. Small tears began to fall from my optics as I hugged myself for any form of comfort. "Love it's ok, we'll find a way to bring life back to Cybertron, that I promise you" Knockout said as he hugged me.

He let go and began to order the vehicons around while I helped them look. "Come on fellas put your backs into it" I moved a big pease and found something underneath. "Knockout I think I found something" I said as I moved to one side to give him a closer look.

"The apex armor, our lustreous leader will be pleased. Now any sign of that phaseshifter, I really like that thing" Knockout said looking around. "Sir" one of the vehicons spotted something aproching us and pointed to it. "By the allspark" said Knockout with a shocked expression.

It was a purple tank, and it transformed into a bot I didn't recognize "Shockwave, everyone though you had perished" said Knockout "a premature conclusion" said Shockwave with a very flat tone.

Knockout activated his comm "Lord Megatron we are ready to return to Darkmount, and I am certain you'll want to see what we have uncovered" said Knockout as a bridge opened up in front of us. I picked up the apex armor and held it under my arm, I walked through the bridge behind him.

When we came through we saw Megatron, Soundwave and "Starscream, wow good to see you, how's being second in command" I said with the apex armor against my hip.

"Echostrike it has been a very long time, being second in command has it's ups and downs" he said as he waved his servo. "I find myself in urgent need if good news. So please Knockout and Echo, tell me you found something useful" said Megatron.

"Well I found the apex armor" I said showing it to him "and we found someone" Knockout said as we both moved to the side to let Shockwave through.

Starscream made a noise of shock "he lives?" He said in disbelief. "Shockwave" Megatron chuckled "just the tactical advantage I need" he said with a deadly smirk on his faceplate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 56 7
Artemus is a young cybertronian that has been on earth for around 2 years, she is 6 years old in human years and is the elder sister to Sphinx who is...
3.3K 166 9
" 𝘪𝘵 '𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭, 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘨𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯, 𝘪𝘧 𝘬𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘢'𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭, 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯. "
111K 5.3K 47
Book 1 က wall ထဲမှာရှိပါတယ် Book 1 က wall ထဲမွာရွိပါတယ္
545K 15.9K 34
What happens when famous kpop idol jeon jungkook falls in love with cross dresser Instagram model Kim taehyung. Top: kook Bottom: tae Will come with...