Imperfectionate. ᴍx...

By aluredwrite

What happens when a newly engaged omega somehow becomes wrapped into the hands of three married men? ^ ^mxmxm... More

ᴵᴺᵀᴿᴼᴰᵁᶜᵀᴵᴼᴺ
01: The New Neighbors.
02: Meeting the Aslans
03: Babysitter Talk
04: The Awkward Dinner
05: Awkward to Tense Dinner
06: Laundry Day & Babysitting
07: Wait where were we?
08: Puppy.
09: Aftermath
10: Owchies
11: Treat me like white-tees.
12: Relization
13: That's a nest?!
14: Like a piece of Pasta, Fragile
15: I'm clearly not the weak one?!
16: Okay, okay! I'm all talk
17: is it kidnapping if im home?
18: Overjoyed with sadness
19: Somethings off
20: Reassureance is key
21: Psychiastrist, who???
23: seductive morning
24: reflect and detect
25:Some Madness and Badness, Combination.
26: Selfishly painted.
27: Communication??
28: a dream?!
29: Teddy bear
30: in paradise
31: Bedroom shoes are powerful!
32: Danger?? Danger. Wheres the logic?
33: Snatched a fox.. nah a wolf.
34: to my love
35: Oh so you wanna tussle??
36: Getting ready
37: bipitty bopitty boo hoe.
38:Imperfectionate
THANK YOU 🥳
NEW BOOK ALERT!
What have I got here?!
NEW BOOK ALERT!

22: sweet like a cookie?

7.8K 288 32
By aluredwrite

Mature warning

Averil's pov
It was another morning that I had to talk to Dr Pen. I decided to do this and actually listen so she can just leave.

This time it was me and her in Malachai's office talking. She and a clipboard in her hand and I was munching on cookies I baked for Cassius and Owen.

"So, you're telling me that you didn't have the best childhood? Most of the time your childhood is most roots to problems." She wrote down something but I didn't pay it any mind.

I got beat like hell cause I had a horrible childhood? Wow

"I've been told that you have a hard time eating lately, did your old time abuser have anything to do with this?"

The question makes me stop chewing and I put the cookie down. Why would she ask me that while I'm eating? I threw the cookie on the plate and looked her dead in the eyes. She still had that small smile on her face.

"Well when I was stuck in the house with him he uh kinda made feeding me a privilege.. he said sometimes I didn't have the right to eat or he would like lock me up and starve me but.." I squirm uncomfortably in the chair completely avoiding eyesight.

She wrote something down and asked me more questions. The more questions she asked the more the safe barrier I had around me broke and I was so close to running out of the room.

"Thank you Averil, you were very cooperative today, I will have a talk with your mates and we'll talk again, maybe next week? I'll have your medicine prescribed by then." She stood up and left the room.

Medicine?

I was about to follow her but I stopped myself and put my ear to the door.

I heard her talking

"Yea he's.....so he may...."

What the fuck. I can't hear anything?? They must be far away.

The door opened and I straightened myself and looked up at the person who opened the door.

It was Cassius.

"Hey, how was it? I heard it was a little stressful.. do you want to go to the park?" My eyebrows raised.

"The park?"

I haven't been to the park since I was like a pup??

"Well uhm, Owen and Malachai are a bit loud so I thought you would just want to get out the house for a little..?"

My eyes widened and I shook my head. "I completely forgot Malachai was in rut! How is he?"

He licked his lips "it's going down I'm sure he's somewhat in his right mind, do you wanna go see him?"

I gasped and clutched tightly to Cassius arms. "Can I really? Can I really go see him?" He chuckled and shook his head.

"Yes, yes you can."

He lead me to the room down the dark hallway and he knocked. "Averil's here to visit! Straighten yourself out."

I smiled and flattened my clothes nervously.

The door opened Malachai and Owen's thick scents escaped the room.

"Oh, Hi honey.. how was the.. uhm thing?" Owen face was flushed and he was only in a pair of shorts that were messily buttoned up.

I looked at his chest and it looked like Malchai did a number on him.

The door opened wider and there was Malachai  standing behind Owen he was wearing little to nothing, a blanket was wrapped around his waist, his body was dripping in sweat and he was panting.

I was absolutely speechless..he looked down at me and his eyes widened. A smile came across his face. "Hi baby bear."

I swallowed hard unable to get words out so I just waved shyly. All of us went in the room, it was cozy and there was nothing but candles surrounding the walls and lace blankets.

It smelled wonderful in here, it smelled sinful.

Malachai pulled me into him as he plopped on the bed. "Ah, I've missed you, those two have been hogging me from you.. oh my goodness." Malachai whined.

I giggled at him and rubbed our necks together. "I missed you too Malachai!" His hands traveled to my waist then to my ass.

"Malachai.." Owen warned him.

Malachai huffed and removed his hands.

"I-it's okay.." he smirked and pulled my chin up.

"Whats okay?"

"It's okay if you.. uhm touch me." I looked down and fiddled with my fingers. Owen and Cassius were shocked.

Malachai held me up by the waist and unbutton my shorts and slid them off of me. I shivered at the feeling of his hands pulling at my nipples.

Slick quickly soaked my underwear and my dick hardened.

He lifts up my shirt and lick around the bud he nibbled and bit down hard. I shuddered at the feeling but he held me down tightly and continue to work around my nipples.

I feel tears enter my eyes at the intense feeling of pleasure. "Oh baby.. you look so pretty." Malachai gripped my ass tightly I could feel his nails in my skin.

He pulled my underwear to the side and his fingers glided against my heat. I gasped and wrapped my arms around his neck tightly.

"Oh? You're a little sensitive there.. how cute." I moaned when one of his fingers entered me.

He thrusted it in slowly then eventually the pace quickened and three fingers were thrusting into me at an unbelievable fast rate.

While doing so he nibbled down my neck all the way to my stomach, the pleasure distracted me from the pain in his bites.

He sucked my juices off of his fingers and hummed.

I gripped Malachai as tight as I could while tears rolled down my face. Me and Owen's loud moans echoed the room.

I bit my thumb trying to suppress the noise I was making but Malchai pulled my hand away from mouth and spanked my ass. I whimpered at the sharp sting.

"Don't hide your sweet sounds." He growled pinning me against the bed. He removed my underwear and held my legs up making them cross each other.

He threw the blanket that was around his waist to the side and his long girthy cock was revealed.

My eyes widened at the sight and I gulped.

"It's going to be okay, I'm just going to thigh fuck you, sweet thing."

His cock rubbed against mines as he slid his length between my thighs. It was a feeling I couldn't explain, all I could do was whine, moan and cry.

And I did exactly that as I took in his breathtaking appearance as he had his way with me.

I couldn't take it any longer because my dick felt like it was about to explode. I held onto Malachai's arms.

"I- I feel weird it-it.." my voice was shaky and before you knew it white clear liquid spurted across my chest.

My toes curled and I let out the most longest, loudest moan ever; equivalent to a scream.

My legs shook and I opened my eyes to see everyone looking at me.

"That was so fucking hot." Owen broke the quiet atmosphere.

"Fuck I'm hard again.." Cassius whined.

"That was amazing little bear, you did a great job for your first time." Malachai praised me.

I covered my face in embarrassment. "This is so fucking humiliating."

——
Didnt edit to see any spelling errors so its probably messy😭

Hru guys?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 11.9K 29
In the future the human population has shriveled due to mankind's own stupidity. What happens when you toss three alphas, a beta, and an omega toget...
41.4K 1.5K 35
TRIGGER WARNINGS: sexual assault/violence against women Siobhan - I was raised to believe I was special, a jewel, all because of simple trick of gene...
27.1K 445 26
Cameron has been damaged repeatedly in his life. Sleep is foreign and food is a battle. Drifting away from the BDSM life he fell in love with. He fee...
48.4K 1.9K 25
What happens when you mix pheromones, a little drunken bravery, families and an arranged marriage ? Find out how Gulf Kanawut a cheeky, strong-willed...