๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ๐‘จ๐‘น โคถ ใ€Œ ๐‘ฒ๐‘ต๐’€ ๐‘ฟ...

By starrysnite

โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ ๐™’๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š.. ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™–๐™ข ๐™„? โž โˆ˜โ‚Šโœงโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜ You lived a normal and casual life in the twenty-f... More

Intro !! Woohoo !!
Your Bitchass Woke Up Late
I Don't Think We're In Kansas Anymore..
WHAT THE HEL- Wait Nvm It's Only A Chipmunk
Exercising - Your Worst Enemy.
As Dumb As A Roc- Boulder.
Worst Cooks In Ameri- Japan
Mr. Fox Beats Your Ass
Cancelled Sabito On Twitter
Surprise Party
R.I.P., Tanjirou's Long Hair
Old Friend
How To Kick Balls: 101
Sleepover
Haganezuka With The 'Tude
Kazumi Worries For Your Bowels
In The Depths
a/n (not rly tho, just me complaining)
Fedora Fucker
That's A Lot Of Damage!
Disney Princess
Overdramatic
Enter: Boar Bitch
Eeny Meeny Miney Moe...
Sherlock Holmes
Knee Murderer
WikiHow: To Flip Off A Lower Moon
Hang In There! (Literally!)
The Hashira's Reenactment Of Judge Judy
You Threatened.. Muzan Kibutsuji?
Get That Away From Me!
Pathetic Attempt At Charades
Mission Impossible!
Girls Don't Fart
Six In The Morning
Wakey Wakey, Eggs and Bakey!
Resentment
Truths Revealed
You Screw Yourself Over
Haganezuka Throws A Tantrum
Au Revoir!
All Aboard!
Don't Let The Bedbugs Bite!
Trouble In Paradise
Eyes Opened
Let's Make A Deal
Reunited At Last
Traitor
Bitter Goodbyes
Zombie
A Father's Love
You Turn Into An Old Man
Zenitsu's Stomach Goes Through World War III
Awkward Conversations 101
Shenanigans But Make It Fancy
Getting Blackmailed By A Toddler! Whoopee!
Who Doesn't Love Getting Slammed Into Fourteen Walls?
Second Guessing
The Hardest Thing
Eli Having No Sense Of Direction
The Return of The Psychopathic Swordsmith
Revealing The Truth
Life Without You
Enter: Flamboyant Bitch
Mission Impossible-er
Flashy Lights
Inosuke Goes Through Puberty
Another Day, Another Blackmail
Meeting
Eli Gets Extremely Humbled
Dรฉjร  Vu๏ฟผ
Disoriented
Slandering Eli, Pt. 2719
im alive !! woo!! (a/n)
The Emergence
That One Britney Spears Song
Broken Record
Enter: The First Wife
Lucky Is She
Karma, Bitch!
Missing
At Long Last
His Perspective
After The Storm
Heart to Heart
Slipped Out
Room Arrest
The Great Ice Cream War - Chocolate Vs. Vanilla
Training Dummy
Not-So Sleeping Beauty
No Ifs, Ands, Or Buts
Mohawk Boy
Read The Room
You're Not Schizophrenic, Are You?
The Key
A Puny Crow Kicks Your Ass
Fucked Up Version Of Excalibur
Oh No, He's Hot!
Oogies!
Somebody, Fix The Wifi..
You're Single, Aren't You?
Hips Don't Lie!
In Which: You Drown Like The Titanic

Into The Village

735 45 24
By starrysnite

hope you're all as excited as i am for this arc ;)

i'd love to thank each and every one of you for this story reaching 140k+ reads!! never have i EVER thought it would get this popular and well-loved !! <3

WARNING : Swearing

﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

As an additional two weeks went by since Eli's awakening, you'd overworked yourself to the bone — you wanted to be prepared for the oncoming arc, after all.

However, you forced yourself to take a brief break for both your physical and mental well-being, and was currently watching Eli and Tanjirou get stretched out by the triplets.

You stifled a laugh as Eli neared the verge of tears, "OH MY GOD!! SINCE WHEN DID THE STRETCHES HURT THIS MUCH?!" Both you and Tanjirou glimpsed at each other, before you snickered, "Since your dumbass was bed bound for two and a half months!"

Tanjirou cracked a teasing smile, "She's right! Your body just needs adjusting.." As Kiyo let go of Eli, allowing him to rest, he shot Tanjirou a glare, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, TABASCO?! YOU WOKE UP A WEEK BEFORE ME!! YOU'RE NOT ALL THAT!"

Tanjirou sweat dropped as he awkwardly scratched his cheek, "Well— yeah, I guess..! But.. I'm not complaining as much as you are!" You scoffed, instigating their feud, "Eli! I would not take that if I were you!"

Tanjirou widened his eyes, locking at you shockingly, "EH? WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT!? I DIDN'T MEAN IT THAT WAY—!" Eli launched to his feet, shoving Tanjirou back where he once laid, "Oh, really? Why don't you have your turn, now? How does that sound!"

As Tanjirou stumbled in front of the triplets, he sighed, "Well.. if you say so." He then offered the triplets a small smile, "Please take care of me! Thank you!"

They all nodded simultaneously, before laying him down and stretching him into unimaginable positions. Eli pointed at him, an irk mark evident on his forehead, "YEAH, HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT, TABASCO?!"

Tanjirou groaned with a strained voice, "Nghhh! This sucks! I can't stretch flat out!" You cracked a smile, pumping your fists up and down enthusiastically, "You got this, Tanjirou! Yay!"

Eli crossed his arms, shooting you a hostile glare, "Hey, where the hell was my encouragement?! This is total bullshit, you know that!?" You scoffed, "Well, last time I checked, you weren't my boyfriend!"

Eli teasingly rolled his eyes, "Okay, yeah.. but still! I'm your best friend! I need encouragement too!" You stuck your tongue out playfully, "Nah, I don't feel like it! Sorry, not sorry!"

Tanjirou began to sweat, feigning ignorance to your bickers, "Yeah.. my stamina is not coming back.." He then perked up, smiling, "Oh, I know!! Did I get a new sword while I was sleeping? I chipped my old one."

Eli scoffed, "You damaged your sword.. again?! Are you serious?!" You let out a sigh, "Tanjirou, Haganezuka is going to kill you!! He'll murder you as soon as he sets his eyes on you!"

Sumi sweat dropped, furrowing her brows, "Oh! Haha.. your sword..? Well..!" Kiyo chimed in, sheepishly smiling, "Haganezuka-san sent a couple letters. W-Would you like to see them..?"

The triplets led the three of you to a nearby table, before sitting you down. As Naho and Sumi began to dig in on some rice crackers, Kiyo showcased the letter to Tanjirou.

You and Eli leaned in as Tanjirou read it aloud, "Fuck you, fuck you! Go to hell! I have no sword for you! Kill yourself, I hate you! Fuck you!" Upon this, you and Eli burst into hysterical laughter, "OH MY GOD, TABASCO! YOU'RE DONE FOR!! BWAHAHA!!"

You held your stomach for support, "T-TANJIROU!! HOLY SHIT!! I TOLD YOU, HE'D WANT YOU DEAD!! PFFT— BWAHAHA!!"

Tanjirou stared at the letters in absolute terror, his eye twitching, "This.. this is not good.. yeah, this isn't good at all!" Kiyo frowned, "Yeaahh..!"

Sumi chimed in, "Wait, wasn't there a letter addressed to (Y/N), too?" Upon hearing this, all three of you froze as you widened your eyes, "EHHH?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN, THERE'S A LETTER ADDRESSED TO ME, TOO?! I DIDN'T DO SHIT!!"

Sumi handed you the letter, to which you read aloud in a shaky voice, "You too! Kill yourself, and slit your goddamn throat! I hate your damn guts, and I await the die for when you drop dead! Dear god, if you break your sword.. you'll never see the light of day ever again! Fuck you!!"

You began to nervously sweat, before you dropped down to the floor, "Holy shit, what the hell did I do to him!? My sword's in one piece, too!" Eli smacked your back jokingly, "Pfft—! You're both dead!"

Kiyo then continued, her brows furrowing further, "He hasn't sent any swords here for the past two months, either.. I'm sorry, you two.." Tanjirou sighed, "Oh, okaay.."

He clutched his head nervously, "But.. I only chipped it this time! Maybe it's because I broke it before, but.." You mimicked his position, "Why did he even write to me!? I didn't do anything to him!"

Naho confusedly cocked her head to the side, "People often damage their swords though, right..? Maybe.. Haganezuka-san is the one being difficult here."

Kiyo perked up, "Hey, why don't the three of you head to the swordsmith village? I think you should meet him in person and talk it out!" Eli raised a brow, "Huh? Why me, though? I don't have anything to do with this—"

You interfered, shooting him an angered glare, "I don't give a shit if you're involved. You're coming with us. It's what you get for making fun of us."

Tanjirou blinked owlishly, "Oh, speaking of.. what's.. 'the village'?" Sumi sent the three of you a smile, "All the swordsmiths live there!" Tanjirou let out a light gasp, "Eh?! Wait, we can go there!?"

Naho nodded, "Of course! As long as Oyakata-sama gives permission! You see.. it's hidden, so the corps tries to keep it as secret as possible! Just in case a demon tries to track it down!"

The three of you glimpsed at each other, before you shrugged, "I mean, why not?" Despite knowing the oncoming events, you continued your act, "What's the worst that could happen?"

Eli let out a sigh, "It's not like I have anything to do.. I'd rather tag along than just hang back here.. all alone." Tanjirou nodded, "Okay, then we'll go!"

『✦』

After getting ready to be carried to the village, a part of you felt somewhat strange for wearing your official uniform and haori again; you hadn't been officially dressed since the red light district, a arc which held many painful memories.

As you tidied yourself up in the mirror, your eyes narrowed onto a certain hilt you were gifted — Tengen's. You stared at the hilt, reminiscing on his words to you.

As a few moments passed, you reluctantly reached out for the warm-colored hilt, before squeezing your hand around it. You whispered to Hoshi, who sat atop your head, "Am I.. even cut out to be putting this on my blade?"

You hesitantly unsheathed your sword, biting your lip in a wave of uneasiness. Your eyes then hardened with a sense of newfound determination, before stuffing the hilt within your haori pocket and unsheathing your sword once more.

As you made your way out of the room, you mumbled to yourself, "I'll.. get the hilt attached at the village. Might as well.."

Fixing your haori as you made your way to the front gates of the estate, you passed by Aoi. You halted in your steps, before approaching her, "Aoi!"

The girl perked up, turning to you, "(Y/N)! I heard that you're heading to the swordsmith village.. just, please.. stay safe." You enveloped her within a brief hug, "Don't worry, I'll be fine. It's not even a mission, we're just visiting our swordsmith."

Aoi puffed out her cheeks as she crossed her arms, "Even so, I know you'll somehow find a way to get your ass injured! I better not see you on the brink of death, or so help me, (Y/N)..!"

You waved goodbye to the girl, refocusing your attention on making it to the front gates, "See you, Aoi! No promises!!"

Soon after, you arrived shortly after Eli and Tanjirou. You placed a hand on each of their shoulders from behind, "Sorry if I took too long!"

They each flinched on your sudden arrival, before Eli rolled his eyes, "You say that as if you didn't make us wait forever! Where's your goddamn sense of urgency?!"

Tanjirou sweat dropped, "Hugh.. it hasn't even been five minutes.." Eli snapped his head towards Tanjirou, furrowing his brows, "Stop riding her ass, Tabasco! You need to let her get publicly shamed for once!!"

You playfully shoved Eli aside, "Somebody's got a stick up his ass!" He let out a chuckle, rolling his eyes once more, "Oh, laugh it up! You're so funny!" You cracked a teasing smile, "I know, I am! Aw shucks, Eli.. I'm blushing!"

Before either of you could continue your collective antics, a kakushi spoke up from in front of you, "Hello there. We will guide you to the village since Oyakata-sama gave his permission."

Tanjirou bowed respectfully, "Very nice to meet you! My name is Tanjirou Kamado, my friends here are (Y/N) (L/N) and Hugh Jass! I hope we can all get along!!"

A second kakushi chimed in, a smile evident beneath his face covering, "We cannot give our names because we will be serving as your guides, but is nice to meet you as well."

Finally, a third kakushi handed each of you a blindfold and earplugs, "Okay, here!" Eli quirked a brow, confusedly smiling, "Uh—? What are these for?"

One of the kakushi replied enthusiastically, "Blindfolds and earplugs! Because the village is hidden.. we will carry you on our backs!" You laughed awkwardly, "Oh.. is that so..?"

The kakushi then turned to Tanjirou, abruptly stuffing noseplugs up his nostrils, "I heard you had an amazing sense of smell, so you get noseplugs!" Tanjirou widened his eyes from the unexpected action, "WAAH!?"

Soon after a brief conversation, the kakushis placed the blindfolds and earplugs on your faces before setting off.

Finally, after getting handed off to dozens of different kakushis along the way, they finally removed all of your blindfolds and earplugs, "We'll take these off, now!"

After adjusting to the village's sights, you let out a light gasp, before running ahead slightly and jumping excitedly, "WOAHHH!!! IT'S MASSIVE!! AND SO BEAUTIFUL!!"

Tanjirou joined you at your side, his face lightly blushing as he gaped at the sight, "THOSE ARE AMAZING BUILDINGS, WOW!!" He then briefly paused, "Wait.. I know this smell!!"

He turned back to the kakushis, "IS THERE A HOT SPRING NEARBY?! THAT'S AMAZING!!" The kakushis simultaneously clapped their hands together, "Yes, there is!!"

Eli perked up at this, finally joining both you and Tanjirou, "You're kidding!! A goddamn hot spring?! Waaaghh, I'm so excited!! I haven't been swimming in so long!!"

As the three of you gushed about the hot springs, one of the kakushi piped up, "You'll see a large house when you take a left. First and foremost, make sure to greet them!" You nodded, sending them an enthusiastic thumbs up, "Okay, got it!!"

They all waved goodbye to your trio, "We'll be taking our leaves now! Goodbye!" You and Eli enthusiastically waved as Tanjirou bowed once more, "THANK YOU SO MUCH!!"

『✦』

Even after the kakushi's directions, you each found yourselves getting lost for a brief time. However, you finally found your final destination, and greeted the chief of the village.

You each knelt in front of him as he greeted you, "Hello there. I am the chief of this village, Tecchikawahara Tecchin. Very nice to meet the three of you."

Eli stifled a laugh as he whispered into your ear, "Are you sure this guy is the chief? He's built like a newborn baby!" You bit your lip in a desperate attempt to hold back your laughter, "Holy shit, you're right! Why is he so small!?"

As if he heard you, Tecchin raised his voice, "I may be the smallest in the village, but I am also the best at the craft. Now, bow your heads so low that they touch the mat."

Tanjirou instantly slammed his forehead to the ground, "TANJIROU KAMADO! VERY HONORED TO MEET YOU!! THANK YOU FOR HAVING US!!" Despite his politeness, you grumbled over to Eli, "Why did he say it so rudely?! 'Bow your heads so low that they touch the mat', my ass!"

Eli nodded along, "That's exactly what I was thinking! Who does he think he is?!" You deadpanned, "Well.. he is the chief of the village, I guess.."

Tecchin cleared his throat, furrowing his brows at the two of you, "I'm waiting! Why aren't those heads slammed onto the ground, eh?!" Tanjirou began to nervously sweat, "I APOLOGIZE FOR THOSE TWO! YOU SEE.. THEY'RE FOREIGNERS! THEY MUST'VE BEEN CONFUSED!!"

You snapped back to reality, reluctantly lowering your head to the ground, "I apologize! I'm (Y/N) (L/N)! Very honored to meet you, as well!" Eli let out an exasperated sigh, mimicking you and Tanjirou, "Sorry. Hugh Jass. I'm honored to be here, I guess.."

Tecchin pridefully huffed, "What good people! Now, come over here and take some dough cakes." Eli scrambled up from his position, before snatching multiple from Tecchin's hands, "THANK YOU!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!"

He wasted no time in stuffing his face, causing you to smack his back angrily, "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!? SHOW SOME RESPECT, DAMN IT!!" Eli let out a cough, "HEY, THE CHIEF OFFERED SOME! WHY WOULD I PASS ON HIS OFFER?!"

Despite you just scolding Eli, you grabbed a dough cake, before stuffing it into your mouth hole, "YUMMY!! THANK YOU!!"

Tanjirou stared at the two of you, his jaw dropped in shock. He ran over to your sides, profusely apologizing in your steads, "I'M SO SORRY!! I'M SO SORRY!!"

Tecchin waved him off dismissively, "No need. You all must've been hungry from the journey over here, I don't blame you." He then handed one to Tanjirou, "I take it you're Hotaru's assigned swordsman?"

Tanjirou furrowed his brows confusedly, "Hotaru..? Um.. who's that?" Tecchin let out a small chuckle, "Hotaru Haganezuka. I gave him the name." Tanjirou raised his brows, "Oh, how cute!"

You then chimed in as you raised your hand, "I'm also his assigned swordsman! But.. I'm only tagging alongside Tanjirou.. my sword is in one piece!"

Tecchin nodded, "Good to know. I apologize for this, but Hotaru's gone missing right now. We're doing our best to look for him, so please be patient."

You furrowed your brows in concern, "Is he.. okay?" Tecchin nodded once more, "He's always been like this ever since he was a child. He always throws tantrums right away, then runs off somewhere. Sorry about that!"

Tanjirou shook his head, "I'm so sorry! Oh, no! I'm the one who ends up breaking or chipping my sword!" You then chimed in, "And.. I lost mine before! So, in a way.. I don't blame him.."

Tecchin's tone lowered, "No, you're wrong. It's his fault for creating a sword that could actually break." Eli seethed awkwardly, "Yikes.. that's harsh.."

Both you and Tanjirou glimpsed at each other in an uneasy state, before Tecchin continued, "As soon as we find him, we'll seize him and bring him over! So.. don't worry about anything!!"

Tanjirou awkwardly chuckled, "Uh—! Please, don't be so violent..!" Tecchin feigned ignorance as he went on, "I've heard your bodies aren't recovered well enough to go back into the field. The hot springs in our village does wonders for the body. So please, so spend some time there!"

Eli shrugged with a smirk, "Well, you said it, not me!" You snickered along, "Man, I'm so excited!! The springs sound so soothing!!"

With that, you each bid farewell as you set out for the village's famous hot springs.

﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

Word Count: 2709

sorry if it seems rushed, had difficulty writing this chap!

see ya in the next update!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 136 18
Another demon slayer fanfiction. [Kamado Tanjiro ร— Fem! Demon reader] "Sสœแด‡'s ษชษดแด…แด‡แด‡แด… แด˜แดแดกแด‡ส€า“แดœสŸ ส™แดœแด› I า“แด‡แด€ส€ แดษดแด„แด‡ สœแด‡ส€ สแดแดœษดษขแด‡ส€ sษชส™สŸษชษดษข ษชs ษขแดษดแด‡, แด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡ แดกษชสŸสŸ...
6.3K 137 43
!!VERY SHORT CHAPTERS!! โ ๐’Š๐’Ž ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’Š๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†, ๐’Š๐’•๐’” ๐’‹๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’† ๐’˜๐’† ๐’…๐’, ๐’Š ๐’•๐’†๐’๐’ ๐’Ž๐’š๐’”๐’†๐’๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’Ž ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’ ๐’š...
9.9K 267 12
"Rui. I swear I'll protect you no matter what even if it mean's death it's self. I'll find the cure for your sickness and to turn you back into a hum...
18K 439 28
๊งIn a world with a constant war between humans and demons, (Y/n) Hagakarฤ“ is one of the many people who have experienced the horror of encountering t...