𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘, (mason thames)

Da qtpoppy

₊✩‧₊˚🎀˚₊✩‧₊ 𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘 ----- by qtpoppy (mason thames x fem oc) Started June 29 2023 Ended March 17 2024... Altro

𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘
𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒
emails i cant send
new fave person
sol de janeiro 62
truth or dare
andrew garfield
brothers are annoyimg
family reunion
youtube grwm
are we still friends ?
ily girlypop
sleepovers
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
winnie the pooh
cupid
steve lacy
crazy car rides
new friends and new rivals
baking boy
i shouldn't be jealous, you aren't even mine
skincare day
she is just a girl, and he is just a boy
diary entry
6 am
the dress
asshole
drama, drama and even more drama
the interview
the fight
the end of an era
𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 + 𝐅𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 ?

cookies and text messages

3.2K 73 185
Da qtpoppy

————𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘
♡₊˚ ・₊✧⋆⭒˚。⋆
chapter two

𓈒ㅤׂㅤ𐙚 ࣪ ⭒

"you know you love me"

"Oh shit." Angelica said, after reading Mason's comment. "How long have you been watching my live..?" She asked, not even wanting to know his response.

masonthamesofficial long enough

masonthamesofficial it's np tho

masonthamesofficial continue

masonthamesofficial i don't wanna be the one to stop this vERY important convo 😏

"Oh for fucks sake." Angelica said, putting her face in her hands in embarrassment. "Uhm.. this is embarrassing."

Angelica looked at the chat and saw thousands of messages from multiple people, including Mason. She just ignored it, "..okay. Time to end this live. I'm just gonna kill myself after this!" She said sarcastically,

Shay and Madeleine said their goodbyes before Angelica ended the live. Her phone was already pouring with messages from multiple people, but she didn't want to respond to anything, she was too embarrassed.

Angelica took her phone and opened up Instagram, not surprised to already see posts about her and Mason's 'interaction'. As she was scrolling through her notifications, one caught her eye.

15 minutes ago: masonthamesofficial has started following you

She tapped on his account and scrolled through some of his posts, but as she did so, she accidentally liked a post from 2022. "Shit. Shit. Shit." Angelica worried, "a picture from a year ago?! I'm so fucking stupid."

Angelica removed the like, hoping that Mason wouldn't notice. She pressed the follow button, and threw her phone across the room, not wanting to see what would happen next. But soon enough, she got a notification and couldn't hold back.

Angelica rushes over to her phone and clicked on the notification.

INSTAGRAM
1 New Message from masonthamesofficial

Angelica clicked on the notification, taking her to a private dm from Mason.

𓈒ㅤׂㅤ𐙚  ࣪ ⭒

masonthamesofficial
took you long enough to follow me back

angelicadowney
stfu

masonthamesofficial
that's not a nice way to treat your future co-star now is it angelica ?

angelicadowney
oh shut up

masonthamesofficial
you know you love me 💗

angelicadowney
i do ? 😒

masonthamesofficial
I saw you liked a post from 2022
stalking me already ?

angelicadowney
bffr in your dreams

masonthamesofficial
if you say so 🤷‍♂️
read by angelicadowney

𓈒ㅤׂㅤ𐙚  ࣪ ⭒

AUGUST 15 2023
INSTAGRAM

angelicadowney

liked by masonthamesofficial, noahschnapp and 85,229 others
angelicadowney back to posting every day 🧃

View all 748 comments

madeleinemcgraw 💗💗💗
^angelicadowney 💕

user349 ILY SO MUCHWSKWSOOWS
^angelicadowney ily tooo 💋

masonthamesofficial hey there
^angelicadowney stalking me this time ? 🤔
^^user556 THIS TIME ??
^^^user091 mason is mine
^^^^user226 sorry @user091 but.. he's married to me

official_miguelcazarezmora 🫶🔥❤️
^angelicadowney nooo miguel!!!! not the fire emoji 😭😭😭

user101 awww we missed youuu!! 🤍

user378 ugly bitch

user810 where's the dislike button ?

Tap to load more...

𓈒ㅤׂㅤ𐙚  ࣪ ⭒

Angelica walked out of her room after hours of mindlessly scrolling on Tiktok. It was 3pm and she had nothin to do. Jaeden and Finn were playing videogames in the living room, as usual and Wyatt was.. no where to be seen.

"Where's Wyatt?" Angelica asked Jaeden, who was busy trying to beat Finn's high score.

"Out- I think he had a premier he was invited to or something." Jaeden said, "He'll be back tonight. I think it was in London."

"Oh." Angelica said, bored. Her dad was also out at a premier, with Jennifer Lawrence, but would be back in a few hours.

Angelica opened up her messages and texted Madeleine, knowing she didn't have any plans that day.

𓈒ㅤׂㅤ𐙚  ࣪ ⭒

MESSAGES
Maddy 🫶

gelibear 💞
heyyyyyy

Maddy 🫶
HIII

gelibear 💞
wanna come over ?

Maddy 🫶
okay
lemme just ask my mom to drive me brb

gelibear 💞
k
seen

Maddy 🫶
she said yes 🙌
coming over rn
ill be like lit 5 minuets
*minutes

gelibear 💞
Smqosjosk yayy
txt me when u get her e
read

𓈒ㅤׂㅤ𐙚  ࣪ ⭒

Soon enough, Angelica got a text that Madeleine had arrived at her house. She ran over to the front door, squealing and hugging the girl.

Once they separated they both entered the house, closing the front door behind them.

"Soo.." Angelica said,

"Soo.." Madeleine said back, making the girls laugh.

"Wanna bake cookies?" Angelica asked Madeleine, and when her best friend nodded her head 'yes' they both headed to the kitchen.

Soo.. Mason..?" Madeleine said, leaning against the kitchen counter.

"Shhh!! My brother will hear." Angelica said, blushing and covering her best friend's mouth with her finger.

"My brother will hear what..?" Jaeden said, sliding into the kitchen with Finn slowly following behind.

"Oh- nothing." Angelica said, looking away with innocent puppy eyes.

"Whatever. Cmon Finn. I don't wanna indulge in any more weird- girl talks." Jaeden said, pretending to be disgusted. Finn just laughed and followed Jaeden.

"Any more..?" Angelica could hear Finn asked Jaeden in the other room. "How many fucking girl talks are you involved in?" He asked again, and she heard the two boys begin laughing uncontrollably.

"Anyways.. what about Mason.?" Angelica asked, unsure what to say.

"WHAT ABOUT MASON?" Madeleine repeated dramatically. "The message, on Instagram?"

"What message?" Angelica said, and Madeleine thought she was just 'playing dumb', but Angelica was quite literally really confused.

"Y'know.. THE MESSAGE! The, 'hey there'" Madeleine said, making her voice go much deeper to sound like Mason. "'Oh! hi! stalking me this time?'" Madeleine said again, imitating Angelica.

"I do not sound like that." Angelica said, pouting.

"I do not sound like that." Madeleine said, imitating Angelica again. "Yes, you do."

The two burst out laughing, and Angelica had to grab onto the counter to stop herself from falling to the ground. "Stop- I'm gonna piss myself." Angelica said between laughs.

"I mean.. after that message on the live from Mason, I was worried you wouldn't want to do How To Train Your Dragon at all!" Madeleine said, sighing dramatically.

"Oh, yeah. Hah, I thought about it." Angelica said, but when Madeleine didn't respond, she continued talking. "I mean- he started following me. And he sent me a dm."

"What did he say?!" Madeleine asked, suddenly VERY interested in their conversation.

"Oh, y'know. Just hey and stuff." Angelica responded shyly, looking away from Madeleine.

"C'mon. Mason never says 'just hey'. I know Mason like a book. I can decode every single message he sent you, even 'just hey'." Madeleine said, leaning forwards and trying to snatch Angelica's phone, but she was too slow.

"I don't know if I want you decoding EVERY message he sent." Angelica said, clutching her phone.

Angelica's best friend just look at her skeptically before her phone vibrated from a notification.  Angelica opened up her phone and tapped on the notification, taking her to Instagram and then to her private conversation with Mason. Madeleine noticed the girl smile at her phone and tried to lean over and look at it, but Angelica moved away.

INSTAGRAM
masonthamesofficial

masonthamesofficial
hey

Angelica showed Madeleine the message. "See, he texted just hey." Madeleine just pouted at what she said.

"What will you respond with?" Madeleine asked, curiously.

"Oh I dunno, it doesn't matter." Angelica said, putting her phone in her pocket. "Lemme get the ingredients for the cookies," she said, walking through the hallway to the pantry.

What Madeleine didn't know was that Angelica wasn't just getting ingredients, she was responding to Mason.

𓈒ㅤׂㅤ𐙚  ࣪ ⭒

INSTAGRAM
masonthamesofficial

angelicadowney
dming me again alrdy?

masonthamesofficial
wdym already?
it's been a full day without dming you
how will i ever survive 😭🥺

angelicadowney
lmfao
L

masonthamesofficial
you're the L here
miss me that much ?

angelicadowney
stfu.

masonthamesofficial
make me 😉
read by angelicadowney

𓈒ㅤׂㅤ𐙚  ࣪ ⭒

Angelica scurried back into the kitchen with the cookie ingredients, flustered from the message she received from Mason.

"That sure took you a while." Madeleine said, winking at Angelica. "Sure you weren't dming a guy? Who's name starts with M and ends in Ason ?"

"Oh, shut the fuck up." Angelica just responded, laughing.

𓈒ㅤׂㅤ𐙚  ࣪ ⭒

AUGUST 15 2023
INSTAGRAM

angelicadowney

⚬ ⚬

Liked by shayrudolph, official_miguelcazarezmora and 95,228 others
angelicadowney baking w/ my bestieeeeeee @madeleinemcgraw

View all 866 comments

shayrudolph where was my invite 😭
^angelicadowney sorry !! Next time I promise 🤞🏼🤞🏼

robertdowneyjr Please save some cookies for me sweetheart!
^angelicadowney 🙄 yes dad
^^robertdowneyjr ❤️
^^^user278 still can't get over that ROBERT DOWNEY JR is your dad !?! 😭💗🫶

user324 YOU GUYS LOOK SOO CUTE!!!

masonthamesofficial still sad about being left on read 😔
^angelicadowney oh im sorry pookie bear did i hurt your feelings ?
^^masonthamesofficial if you kiss me ill forgive you 😉💋

user466 we just gonna ignore masons comment ?
^angelicadowney yes

Tap to load more...

𓈒ㅤׂㅤ𐙚  ࣪ ⭒

AUGUST 15 2023
INSTAGRAM

madeleinemcgraw

⚬ ⚬

Liked by masonthamesofficial and 117,234 others
madeleinemcgraw pics of @angelicadowney from tonight don't tell her ! 🤫🤞🏼

View all 639 comments

angelicadowney i didnt say you could post these !!? 🥲
^madeleinemcgraw oopsie daisies

jaedendowney no fair 😭 Where are my cookies ?
^angelicadowney hah L
^^finnwolfhardofficial I got one ? 🍪
^^^angelicadowney that's cause we like you finn 😊
liked by madeleinemcgraw

masonthamesofficial hmm ..
^angelicadowney hmm ??

user154 CUTE 💗💗💗

official_miguelcazarezmora 🙌🔥🤍
^madeleinemcgraw 🔥🔥🔥

Tap to load more...

𓈒ㅤׂㅤ𐙚  ࣪ ⭒

hiiiii there were a lot of instagram posts in this chapter ngl also- mason is fr BOLD
im hoping to add a chapter every day or every 2 days at least when I start out
💗💗 (or the emoji that Miguel would use 🔥🔥 :)
Don't forget to vote and comment (don't be a silent reader 🤓)
EDITED DECEMBER 11 2023

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

100K 2.8K 68
❛ 𝒊 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒆, 𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒊 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓, 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 ❜ ...
37.9K 719 26
what happens when the well known singer meets gen z's leading man? ( social media x irl ) ( jacob elordi x femoc ) ( lowercase intended ) ( feb 17...
74.2K 957 20
mason thames x oc finished- oct 2nd, 2022
137K 2.8K 87
𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚍𝚓. 𝚞𝚗𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢, 𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚞𝚕𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒...