captain | kuroo tetsurou

By taeramisoo

โ ๐‚๐€๐๐“๐€๐ˆ๐? ๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐„ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐ƒ๐€๐ƒ๐ƒ๐˜.โž โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* never have you ever imagined that you would fall... More

๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—

๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–

572 20 10
By taeramisoo

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

"Sorry I'm late guys!"

"What the fuck-" you mumbled to yourself while eyeing her from head to toe. The fact that the bikini looked pretty on her was pissing you off already.

"Whoa, nice bikini!" Bokuto smiled at her.

"Thanks, Bokuto." she sheepishly smiled before walking towards Kuroo. "Hey, why didn't you wait for me?"

"Waiting for you can take about an hour and I can't wait that long." Kuroo replied before proceeding to drag Kenma.

You saw Maria rolling her eyes before she began to look at you, "Hi, Y/n. I really love your swimsuit!" she smiled at you, "I actually don't like being under the sun but I feel like it's going to be fun if you guys are around."

"Oh, really?" you replied.

"They look like they're about to play volleyball. I'm definitely not going to join. Let's just sit here?" she said, grabbing your hand and pulling you down to sit under the umbrella.

You had no choice so you just stayed there with her.

"When Kuroo told me that you guys are planning to go the beach, I was so excited. I was so happy that I was invited!" she said happily, "I hope we can be friends, Y/n."

"W-Well, uh, sure."

Of course, not.

"Oh, I heard we're going to have dinner somewhere here."

You nodded, "Yeah. There's a barbecue place here and it takes only 10 minutes to get there."

"Let's get ready together! I can come to your room or you can come to mine! I really need you to pick a dress for me to wear tonight."

"How many dresses you brought along with you though?" you asked, genuinely curious.

"Around 6."

"Holy sh..."

She giggled, "I couldn't decide so I brought them all!"

"Okay.." you replied before standing up. "I'm going to watch them play up close. Wanna join?"

"Oh, let's go!"

As Maria and you went closer to them, Bokuto immediately forced you to play as well. He dragged you into his team along with Akaashi and Konoha. While the other side were Kuroo, Kenma, Yaku and Lev.

"I feel like I'm betraying my own team." you laughed, and as your eyes landed at Kuroo, you said to him, "I'm gonna beat you, rooster head!"

"Show me then!" he smirked.

Konoha began to serve, and Lev was quick to receive the ball. You noticed the ball headed to Kenma, and obviously Kuroo was ready to spike. Bokuto and you immediately stood next to each other and as Kuroo spiked the ball, Bokuto and you jumped and the ball was completely blocked from going to your side.

"Fuck!" Kuroo cursed out loud.

"You're easy to read, Kuroo. How come?" you purposely trying to annoy him as usual.

"I was just going easy on you." he nonchalantly replied. "I can't show my skills just yet."

"Go Kuroo!! You can do it!!" Maria cheered, while jumping.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Around 40 minutes into the game, you started to get tired and so did everyone. Akaashi brought out some drinks and snacks, Lev and Yaku were arguing about something, Kenma was lying down under the umbrella, Bokuto and Maria were talking to each other, Konoha disappeared (probably to the washroom), while Kuroo and you were attempting to build a sandcastle.

"Looks like cow shit, Kuroo." you said and Kuroo just laughed.

"What do you expect? We're building a sandcastle only using our bare hands." Kuroo replied, then he finally looked at you. "Seriously, this is the first I'm seeing you in a swimsuit."

"You don't like it?"

"Wha-"

"I mean-"

Kuroo chuckled, "I'm okay with anything. But, if Atsumu is around, you better not wear it."

"Wait, what?" you were confused, "Why not?"

"I don't know. He may be looking at your ass or something."

Does this mean he's...

"Don't tell me you're jealous!" you began to tease him, "Are you jealous? Tell me!"

"N-No, I am not! I'm just protecting you." he frowned, looking away from you.

You smiled at how cute he looked, "Okay, Kuroo. Whatever you say~"

"Stop laughing. It's not funny." he commented as he noticed you were holding your laughter. "I am not jealous. Why would I?"

"Hey, can I ask you something?" you changed the topic, "Do you like girls who wear dresses?"

"That's kinda random, Y/n. But, yeah, why not?" he replied calmly while focusing on his cow shit sandcastle. "Why do you ask?"

"Tell me more what you like in a girl."

Kuroo looked at you with a puzzled look, "Really, Y/n? You're creeping me out."

"Don't get me wrong!" you awkwardly laughed, trying to find an excuse so it won't look more suspicious, "I-I feel like Maria likes you so I just wanna see if your ideal type is similar to her."

"I don't think she likes me. She's always been flirty and all. Besides, she's nowhere near my ideal type."

The moment you heard what came out of Kuroo's mouth, you felt a huge burden was lifted up from your chest instantly. "Oh, really? Okay." you acted calm, even though you were screaming inside.

"I'm attracted to girls.. who can surprise me."

"What do you mean?" you asked.

He responded with a shrug and a smirk.

"Hey, you two!" Yaku shouted at Kuroo and you which made both of you to turn around, "Don't yall wanna eat fried chicken?"

"Coming!" you shouted back, and as Kuroo stood up first, he reached out his hand to you so you could grab and stand up as well. You felt your heart skipped a beat.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

After you swam for some time, you got tired and rested for a while along with Akaashi, Konoha, Lev and Yaku. You didn't really focus on what they were talking about because you were too focused on Kuroo, Bokuto and Maria not far from where you were. The three of them were talking too but it seemed like they were having an interesting conversation.

"Where's Kenma?" Konoha asked after he realized Kenma was not around. "Don't tell me he went back to the room?"

"He told me he was going to the washroom." you replied but Kenma could be lying and went back to his room instead.

"We're going to a barbecue place tonight, is it? I can't wait." Lev said with a smile.

You had your gaze on Kuroo again, he was laughing and all with them both. You started to feel something weird inside. Even though Kuroo mentioned that Maria was not his type, but seeing them together was slightly hurting you. The way Maria looked at him was something else.. as if, she liked him.

You just couldn't imagine being replaced by her.

"Ayo, what are you looking at?" Yaku poked your arm, and you were back to reality. "You were spacing out."

"I was?" you gave a laugh, "Maybe I'm so tired. I just wanna lie down and take a nap."

"Are you sure it's going to be a nap?" Konoha said, "My naps are usually 6-8 hours. Well, that's not a nap."

"I don't trust myself when taking naps either." Akaashi joined in.

"I still have time before dinner. Can I go now?" you said.

"Well, I guess? We don't have any plans to play games or whatever anyways. I think I'm going to rest too." Yaku said before standing up. "Guys, let's get some rest!"

"Did I just heard rest?" Maria looked over to Yaku, "Oh my god, finally! I think my skin is getting darker now."

Kuroo rolled his eyes at her statement and when he saw you were about to walk alone, he wasn't sure why he automatically ran towards you. "Tired?" he asked, walking next to you.

"Hm? Yeah." you weren't expecting he would be next to you but it made you feel happy for a moment. "Can you do me a favour?"

"Tell me."

"Can you give me a call 30 minutes before dinner?" you said before yawning.

"Sure, Y/n. Anything for you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 64.6K 131
[BOOK ONE IN THE LIFELINE SERIES] lifeยทline หˆlฤซfหŒlฤซn/ noun "A person you can always depend on to help you in a really messed up situation where you n...
329K 19K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.2M 115K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...