Three+three=love

By Zeta_thk

This is part two : the former story is in my old account @Zeel_215 ...I am continuing this story in this new... More

Continuing the old book...🔏
22. Glance...♥️
24. Bitter..🪻
25.Agony..🗝️
26.Far away...⏳
27.Isolation...❤️‍🩹
28.forgiveness..💕
29.Fate..✨

23. Broken..💔

97 10 16
By Zeta_thk

Taehyung's bunny...🤍

~~~~~~~~~~~

Heavy sobbing sounds and crying sounds are coming from taehyung's room..

"Why are you crying huh..??, that bastard should be crying instead of you..",bogum says while chatting...

Taehyung doesn't say anything just sniffing looking down to his daughter who is sleeping on bed...

"B.but... i~~am afraid..wh..what if h.he will snatch..my bb.baby...",taehyung try to say between his sniffles...

"Tae..please don't cry..you are my strong tiger yeah...no one will apart taeju from you...I.SHALL.KILL.HIM...if he lays his hands on you or taeju..",bogum is boiling in rage thinking about jungkook...

Taehyung hide his face in his hands sobbing hard, bogum is feeling pity for his baby , not able to do anything, just tapping his back making soothing circles...

But a certain person was listening their talks through the door...

Jin and jimin convince taehyung to stay with them for a while,if taehyung is staying that means bogum also will stay with his pup...

Taehyung always maintains his distance from jungkook, mostly he avoids him, mostly he make taeju far away from him...

At morning he always come down when jungkook already went to office and at evening he makes himself busy in work as much as he can he avoids him...

Jungkook has nothing to do with taehyung but whenever he go home he doesn't get chance to see him, it is weird for him also to have a argue to see him...

Whenever accidentally he show him ,taehyung always run away like he show a ghost, that makes him irritate, he doesn't like when taehyung do that...

Unconsciously he doesn't like when that guy ,bogum, always glued with taehyung, like his name he is real bubblegum which is stick with taehyung...

He doesn't know why but that bubblegum always shoot death glares towards him,which make jungkook hella confuse...

It is Sunday today, so basically all members are at home, jin and jimin are in kitchen making breakfast for all...

Namjoon and suga are discussing about some business matters, sitting in hall,bogum is not home because he is out for some work...

Taehyung is applying pin nut butter on bread, talking sweet sweet words to his baby, who is setting on his lap, playing with his chain, giggling time to time...

"BWUNNI UWNKI",jihun and minyu run towards jungkook who is working out in his gym room..

A soft smile appears on jungkook's face when he hears his little cubs,he puts dumbbells down carefully before his devils snuggle him...

As expected jihun and minyu both launch on him,one on right side and other one on left side,while giggling they snuggle more...

"Oo my cupcakes..what are you doing here..?",jungkook carry them and put them on his shoulder,with soft smiles...

"uwnki..plww plway with jinu and Minu..(please play with jihun and minyu)", minyu says while showing his best kitty eyes...

"You don't have to do that baby...uncle will play with you..hmm",jungkook chuckles at their cute demand...

"Yupppie",jihun and minyu squeals on his shoulder making jungkook laugh...

"But babies wait for your bunny uncle I shall come in 5min ok..",jungkook informs that because he is thirsty so he can come back after drinking water...

He kiss his babies fluffy cheeks and put them down, put his t-shirt ,(he was working without t-shirt..🥵)...

"Ohh..bunbun..see what you did..you stain my clothes bunbun..hummp", taehyung show fake anger towards his daughter who mistakenly stains her mama's clothes with peanut butter...

Despite of being guilty taeju giggles,making her mama also laugh at his silly baby...

Taehyung kiss her chubby cheeks and put her in his baby chair, he walks towards his room to clean his clothes...

At same time jungkook comes towards kitchen to drink water, then his eyes fall on a small angel who is setting on baby chair busy in her own world...

For jungkook it is most rare time to watch taeju because taehyung always make sure that jungkook doesn't get chance to meet taeju but now she is alone..

Seeing her giggle at her own actions, jungkook just smile at her, he wants to play with that angel, he wants to carry her, love her but maybe he has no right to touch taehyung's baby without his consent...

Yes, he got to know about taehyung and his baby's whole past though jin and jimin, but he never in his wildest dreams he wouldn't have thought that ,he is that bastard whom he is cursing for leaving taehyung and his daughter alone...

Come back to reality he continues his walk towards kitchen..

Taeju has nothing to play with her right now, so being a baby she put her small finger in her mouth, sucking her fingers which have peanut butter...

After that her cheeks become red,not understanding what is happening with her but her breath become heavy,she is feeling difficulty to breathe, being baby she can not do anything so she starts to cry hard...

Jungkook,who is going back to his gym room, listening taeju's crying,he hurriedly walks to her,but halts on his steps when he see her...

She is trashing her hands on chair, her eyes are close due to crying,her whole face becomes red, wiggling on her seat...

Without thinking anything,jungkook run to her, taeju makes grabby hands towards jungkook,he hurriedly grabs her in his arms, "baby..baby..taeju..what happened..huh...why are you crying...taeju..???"..

Jungkook is soothing her but no use, she cry very hard, hugging jungkook's chest, "shh...shh..no princess..don't cry..",now jungkook is panicking why angel is not calming...

But after that jungkook doesn't listen any voice so he looks at taeju,but his eyes widen when he show taeju is not responding...

"TAEJU...",jungkook shouts his lungs out, he is shaking taeju but no response, he is shouting and shaking her...

Jin and jimin also come there when they listen jungkook's shouts,but before they can reach there jungkook ran form there carrying taeju...

"JUNGKOOK",Jin shouts after jungkook who runs from there like a cheetah, "what happened to him why he ran..??",jimin ask...

At that time taehyung come there, "what happened hyung.??",he asks to them because they are looking worried...

"Jungkook suddenly ran from here..don't why..",jimin says but taehyung ignores their sentence when it's stated from jungkook's name,he walks towards dining table where is baby is setting alone...

But he halts in his steps when he show taeju's baby chair is empty,his baby in not there.. "taeju..b.baby..tae.Ju....??...HYUNG..HYUNG...",tae starts to find her while shouting his hyungs name...

Jin and jimin also ran to taehyung when they show taehyung is crying while searching for something...

"Tae..what happened bear..why are you crying.??",jin approach him with worried face...

"Wh.where..is taeju....where is my baby...TAEJU....",taehyung is now behaving like a mad person who lost his precious thing...

"Maybe ju.jungkook brings taeju with him..before you he ran towards door..",hearing jungkook's name taehyung stop his actions and turns towards Jin and jimin...

"WHAT..WHERE HE BRING MY BABY..HYUNG..I WANT TAEJU BACK..",taehyung shouts on his brother,boiling in pure anger...

Without saying anything jin shouts Namjoon's name and tell them to follow jungkook...

Now doctors are examining taeju,who is now unconscious,jungkook is watching her through big glass window, breathing heavily while panicking inside..

After sometimes, doctor comes out of the room, jungkook hurriedly walks to him, "dr.Lee...what..happened..is my princess fine..?",unconsciously this words slips down from jungkook's mouth...

Doctor Lee just looks at him with disappointment,he knows jungkook before, "how can you be this much irresponsible jungkook..??",dr.Lee says with so much disappointment...

"Wh.what..?",not understanding what dr.Lee is saying, "you know that you have allergy of peanut so how can you give it to your daughter ..??",dr.Lee informs him,thinking that taeju is his daughter because it's obvious that he brought her here and she has same allergy like jungkook...

Jungkook halts in his step when dr.Lee mentioned his daughter, "but dr.Lee she is not my dau~~",before can jungkook complete his talk dr.Lee again say..

"It is obvious that some of our disability and allergies come to our wards...it's inheriting ...it is obvious that you have a allergy of peanut it's inherited to your daughter directly,you should be careful before giving her anything ok..and thank god that you brought her in time..otherwise it will be more difficult.."saying this dr.Lee left from there...

Jungkook just standing on his place,several thoughts are coming in his mind, doctor predicted that taeju is her daughter but she is not ,but she has same allergy as him, it is very rare to have  allergies...

Jungkook come back to his reality when he show his hyungs and taehyung are coming there, he walks towards them but before he could say anything...

Taehyung slaps him, "HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY DAUGHTER..??",with raging eyes taehyung grabs his collar...

Jungkook puts his hand on his cheek where taehyung slapped him,all are now shock to see taehyung like this...

"YOU ALREADY HAVE RUINED MY LIFE NOW YOU WANTS TO RUIN MY DAUGHTER'S LIFE TOO..

YOU WANTS TO SNATCH MY BABY FROM ME..

NO NEVER..I SHALL NEVER GIVE MY DAUGHTER TO YOU..

SHE IS MY DAUGHTER NOT YOURS...

YOU HAVE NO RIGHT ON HER..NO NO",taehyung screams his lungs out hitting jungkook's chest repeatedly,crying and shouting at him...

He shall bear all misery but when it comes to his baby ..he will not keep quiet...not thinking much he just pours his all anger on jungkook that was hidden in his heart from many years...

All are confuse at taehyung's anger why he is so angry on jungkoo why he is saying that jungkook has no right ,taeju is not her daughter, instead that is no reason that why would taeju is jungkook's daughter..so why taehyung is saying that...

Next chapter;

"Is taeju my daughter.?"

~~~~~~~~~~

Firstly sorry because I don't know about allergies..😋 please ignore my mistake,and again sorry for late update...

Will taehyung tell him the truth..??

Jungkook is worthy for taeju and taehyung.??

Do you feel pity for taehyung.???

Is jungkook is innocent.???

Can you see the underwear.??😭😭

Vote..🍫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 11.2K 39
★Completed★ -Description- ❛❛What happened when Ex-husband's will face each other again after years.❞ _________________________________________ There...
409K 7.3K 24
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...
7.4K 117 3
Under editing with new chapters ____________ "So it is true" "T-tae" "How could you mom, you didn't even think about me. You want me to live my life...
289K 11.8K 61
Jk: how dare she to insult me in my office itself.... Tae: what does he thinks of himself, to shout at me infront of so many people...... Jk: would u...