SURVIVED HIM

By sensualrosee

"𝐓𝚮𝐄 𝚮𝐈𝐒&𝚮𝐈𝚳 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒" 18+ ••• A voice so tempting triggers the darkest parts of your soul, it'l... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
ITS UP
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT

NINE

7.9K 114 8
By sensualrosee

"I tried to scream but lilies clouded my mind."

9

"I don't get it Amina, and I'm not pressuring you into telling me anything but I'm fucking here, you can't get rid of me." Stassie stared at me through the mirror as I continued to get ready.

I haven't heard from Reign all day, I noticed he's not always around which I'm not arguing with, the less I feel like crying the better. Maybe tonight is what I need to release some tension.

It was time to go when we noticed the time, we went downstairs. In the foyer Amaya sat in a cocktail dress her cleavage nicely showcased.

"Amaya, are you heading out?" I quietly asked as we approached her.

"If it's alright I'd love to join you. Reign and Roscoe won't be back until tomorrow. I haven't been with friends in years, I want to do it with my new found girls." She lived in a state of being constantly uneasy, being nervous has claimed her.

"Where did they go?"

"London." Why didn't he tell me?

That's all she had to say before we took each other's hands and en route to the club, I made sure to grip onto Amaya's hand tightly.

•••

It's almost one am when arrived noticing our driver pulling into the back of the building, bouncers stood outside the back entrance. Uncertainty danced around in my stomach.

Eyes shot in our direction once we had exit the car, one bouncer adjacent to me had got on a suspicious call. I felt the vibration of the music that I heard from outside the building. Stassie murmured a 'what's this about?'.

They stood there until the cal had ended, finally escorting us in and to a table upstairs. People were dancing all over this place, alcohol was being passed around. I leaned over where Stassie sat dancing in her seat, I reached for her ear making her lean in closer.

"Stassie I think we should go."

"Okay. What's wrong?"

"I don't know some—," a group of men walked over with liquor in their hands and smiles on their faces. I side eyed Stassie. Uninvited they sat down chatting light conversations, pouring us drinks.

One particular guy sits next to me. He's in a grey suit with the first few buttons of his white dress shirt open, very attractive.

"So what are you ladies celebrating." What a heavy English accent.

"Life." I chuckled lightly shrugging, he gave me a kind smile back.

He picked us up two shots from the table and handed me one, "Cheers to life... Charlie." He smiled displaying his perfectly aligned teeth.

"Ami." We cheered to that before downing the tequila.

•••

It's been a good time, everyone is getting along, we were dancing tipsy. Definitely a memorable moment, before everything went completely south.

The same sounds of gun shots rang out forcing me to duck like that fatal night of tommies death. It was one after the other, I think they were at distance. Everyone ran in different directions determined to escape.
The screams promoted my flash backs. Promptly the ammunition stopped. We tried running out to the nearest exit until we were cut off my bouncers.

"Let's us out!" Stassie yelled attempting to push him out the way. I looked around for another door. "Are you fucking insane? I'll make sure you never have a job again!"

     "Roscoe." We turned around as Amaya shakily said his name. He stood with his hands in his pants pocket nonchalant to the tragedy that happened.

"Bunny." He put his hand out for Amaya to take, her watery eyes glanced back at us. She took his hand, laying kisses all over her face. Amaya body language sunk uneasy, she shut her eyes listening to him speak in her ear.

"Ms Martin, Reign is waiting." I shuddered following the guard back, leaving Stassie to stay behind. I stepped into a spacious room, I jumped at the door slammed shut.

Reign sat menacingly calm in his seat, I try to ignore how attractive he is in this dark room. How the setting releases his captivating aura. There's dried blood all over the floors the bitter smell almost made me vomit.

A grin appears on his face seeing me squirm, "Ami, are you not going to acknowledge me?"

I remain in my spot unable to think or move, "I—I was told you were in London." I whispered, the palms of my hands began to sweat.

"Had an emergency but my woman matters most nyet?" he daringly took a couple steps closer towards me, "You continue to surprise me."

Accent so thick, I unintentionally moved back terrified. "You want to run from me?" I shook my head trying to save myself.

"Reign, p-please don't hurt me." He was fast to reach out and wrap his hand around my throat, it was a painful grip but bare-able. I looked up at him feeling how wet my cheeks were becoming. 

"One day you will feel what I feel when you take a soul.  It's something about looking them in the fucking eye and taking the life out of them." I bit down hard on the inside of my lip, a scream wanted to erupt from my chest.

Reign brought his lips to mine almost touching, his hand tightened pulling me up to him. He studied me, roughly smashing his lips into mine, I fell kissing him back.

His hand got tighter, I'm losing air. I tried to scream, pushing at his chest to let me go, it turned into punching. I gave effort, no matter how sad it looked. Any attempts to control my breathing ends in failure.

His face is unreadable, like seems to be fighting his demons, as if he's holding back.

   I was pushed to the floor choking, "get on your knees."

I scratched at the burning on my neck. Slowly I did as told, holding onto the front of his legs looking up at him. My cheeks flushed, it was obvious the emptiness in his eyes filled with lust, as if he did just strangle me. A piece of me that misses what should have been wandered in the shadows.

"You've disappointed me tonight Ami, I'm fighting my thoughts of just whipping sense into you." Another tear fell from my eye at those words, he cleared it with his thumb then moved it to my bottom lip.

I nodded, shaky hands undid his belt i pulled out his already hard member. I shockingly held onto his thick veiny length thinking holy shit. His length is a thing of beauty, it throbbed before me. I glanced up at him, I saw lust and admiration in his eyes.

I kept my sights on him before shyly taking his tip into my mouth. I just settled there gently sucking for a minute before he grabbed me by my throat again pulling me up to his face.

"Open." I slowly opened my mouth, he hallowed his cheeks gifting me with his saliva, it lands on my tongue. That instantly cued in my pulsation, I felt wet. "Don't swallow it, use it." He whispered, I nodded my head obeying.

I went back down on my knees, kissing the tip leaving a salty taste on my lips. I made sure to keep my eye locked on his, he pushed his cock passed my lips be thrusted in. My gag reflexes instantly kicked in, it made my eyes water.

     Reign is fucking my mouth, I was sucking him back with drool falling out the sides of my mouth.

     He began groaning, without question that made her tingle. It was great, I was fighting off my gag reflexes to keep him satisfied. I laid my sights back on his hooded eyes, his jaw was clenched tight as his breathing through his nose increased.

     Giving me that erotic glare I'm doing something right, his cocked bumped at the back of my throat rubbing against my jaws. Sounds left my throat in pleasure, he watched me proudly.

     I need oxygen.

     I slowly pulled back, sucking slowly on his tip inhaling and exhaling through my nose. His tattooed hands tightly gripped my hair, he exploded in my mouth and off instincts I swallowed.

     Reign pulled me away with a pop, his fingers grabbed my cheeks, I'm still on my knees before him.

      "Next time you let some fucker near you, you will no longer be able to sleep on your back. Do you understand Amina?"

     A tear fell, "Yes Reign." I whispered back.

     "Good girl, let's go home hm."

•••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

412K 13.1K 66
Working at Atlanta's popular club in town trying to get information for herself. She was only working there for necessary means, only for Kazimir to...
23.5K 532 29
MAFIA X INNOCENT GIRL He is merciless She is Innocent He wants her at his mercy She won't submit that easily He was never loved Either She was ...
3.5M 114K 118
Arabella does not wish to marry, but her father has other ideas. Without even given a choice, on her eighteenth birthday, her surname will change to...
506K 306 2
HIGHEST RANKING: #1 English #1 Hard #1 DarknessAndLight TROPES: MAFIA ROMANCE, ENNEMIES TO LOVERS, FORCED PROXIMITY, SLOW BURN *Story Contains Matur...