Build For Revenge

Von reggie_winchester

Three siblings. Same past. Different childhood. Different trauma. Different lives. Same deadline. Supernatura... Mehr

Yn Winchester
Dean Winchester
Sam Winchester
[1]
[2]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]

[3]

169 3 0
Von reggie_winchester

When we enter the suite I leave my bag at a bed and notice that they stare shocked around the whole suite. I take all of my guns and all this stuff out of my bag.

"What? You never stayed in a suite before?" I asked them.

"No" they both say.

"Sucks to be you. So. I got M4 carbine, Heckler & Koch MP5/10, Remington 870, Remington 700, various Glock models (17 Gen4, 19M, 20), SIG Sauer P226, and Springfield Armory 1911 Professional Custom, stun grenades and gas masks. Handgun, Pistol, Derringer, Rifle, Shotgun, Fully Automatic, Semiautomatic, Machinegun, Submachinegun, Caliber and Gauge. Also I have everything that dad had given to me before I left the house. Actually everything that I took before I left the house".

"You are in SWAT?" Dean asks me and I look at him confused that he knows that.

"Why do you say that?".

"The first guns were from the SWAT".

"True. Well I changed multiple jobs in the FBI. I'm a special agent at the moment".

"What did you work like?" Sam asks me.

"Computer scientist, Security specialist and SWAT. My first job was like a Special Agent but then I became a Computer scientist. Now I became a Special Agent for once again. It's more fun".

"And they allow you to change so many jobs inside of 5 years?".

"I am their best. They can't do otherwise" Dean chuckles.

"So ... That badge wallet is real?".

"Yes it is".

"So I don't need that" he shows me his fake badge wallet.

"No you don't. Everybody knows me. There is no way, they don't allow me to do something".

"Phew. I got caught multiple times because of a fake badge wallet or a fake ID or a fake-"

"Your whole life is fake?".

"Shut up".

"Throw everything that is fake away. You have me now".

"And when you leave?".

"I'm not leaving until I find that son of a bitch".

"For FBI agent, you curse a lot" Sam says.

"Whoever is in the FBI curses more than any other person that is alive".

"Seriously?".

"Absolutely".

"That's something new".

"I also found something that maybe could help us find, dad" I show them the diary/notebook of dad. "A bitch gave it to me".

"That's dad's diary" Dean says.

"I'm aware. Give me his number" Dean gives me his number and I call him. I put it in the speaker.

"This is John Winchester. If this is an emergency, call my son, Dean at 866-907-3235" I hang it up.

"Of course his son. He doesn't have any other children" I say in my head. "Where do we start at?".

"We will go to those coordinates in dad's diary" Dean says.

"So we follow that asshole".

"Yn".

"Not my fault that he is".

"He tried".

"He didn't try. What father do you see sending his daughter away because she wants to go to college? He threw me out of the house because I didn't want to become a fucking hunter like he was. And see how we are now. I finally got a normal life with many friends and money and he is missing and who knows what else. He could be dead".

"You haven't said better things either, Yn".

"He deserved those".

"To say that you wished he was dead?".

"Mom loved me more than that asshole".

"That asshole cares and loves you".

"He doesn't love me and he definitely doesn't care about me. Not even a little".

"You don't know anything about our father. He visited many times your freaking college to see how you are" I stop and look at him confused. "The same goes for Sam. Both of you. He visited both of your colleges to see how you fucking are".

"Why didn't he say something?".

"You weren't better, Yn. You didn't even call him" I just stared at him. "Yes. He did a fucking mistake and sent you away. You two made a mistake too. You didn't call him. Not one time. Any of you. Not even me to see how the fuck he is" Sam and I look at each other and then back to Dean. "Yes. You got the life that you always wanted but he wanted to protect you" I sigh.

"I didn't mean-" my phone rings and it cuts me off. I answered it. "Yes?".

"Winchester, I'm Danielson".

"Boss?" I look at Dean and Sam and walk over the window and look outside. "Is something wrong?".

"Peterson told me that you won't come to work for a few days or possibly a month. May I learn the reason why?".

"My umm ... my boyfriend and son died".

"Your daughter died a few months ago but you came to work. I want the truth, Winchester".

"I'm not lying, boss".

"I want the truth, Winchester, or I won't have any other option but to fire you".

"Wait. Why would you ever fire me. What did I do?".

"You are lying and taking days off without any reason. You never did something like this before".

"My boyfriend and son died, boss".

"I know that but I want the truth".

"That's the truth. I need time for myself".

"Where are you?".

"At a hotel a few minutes away from the station".

"I'll be there in a few minutes. I want to discuss".

"Wait. I-" he hangs it up. I sigh and sit down at the bed.

"Yn?" Sam says.

"Don't say a word" I storm to the bathroom and slam the door close. A few minutes later I got out and sat at the bed again.

"What did he say?" Dean asks me.

"There's a chance I get fired".

"But why?".

"Because he's an asshole. He doesn't understand shit" a knock on the door stops us. Dean goes and opens the door and Sam comes and sits next to me.

"And you are ... " I hear Dean saying.

"Danielson. Is that Winchester's room?" I immediately stand up and walk near them.

"Boss. Umm ... Come in" he walks inside. Dean and I look at each other and then we walk inside.

"Do they have to be here?" Danielson asks me.

"They are my brothers. They are not leaving" I say.

"As you wish".

"Take a seat".

He sits at the chair and I sit at the bed that is right in front of the table. We look at each other. Sam and Dean sit at the second bed a bit away from us but we can see them and they can hear us.

"I want to learn the truth, Winchester. What is going on?".

"Nothing, boss. I just need a little time off to comprehend a few things in my mind".

"I said the truth. Not lies".

"I'm not lying, boss".

The conversation goes on like that. He doesn't believe shit that I'm saying and I can't find anything else to say.

"Then you're fired".

"Let's make a deal. Let's do something else" he stares at me for a few minutes before he nods.

"What deal?".

"I'll work online from now on. From my house. Well new house".

"Sounds good to me".

"Perfect. So do we have a deal?".

"Yes, we do".

"Great" he stands up and I stand up too.

"Have a nice day" he says and exits the room. I sigh and sit down to the bed again.

"What an asshole" Sam says and I laugh.

"He is".

"How did you change his mind?".

"He can't say no to me. He knows that I'm the best from there. Also I tried my best or we all would get caught by the police for my fake badge wallet because I wouldn't anymore be an FBI agent".

"So we are safe now".

"Absolutely".

"Great" my phone rings again.

"I hate your phone" Dean says and I mention him to not talk while I answer the call.

"Yn Winchester. I'm listening".

"It's Peterson. There was an accident on 4100-4274 Center St, Fillmore, CA 93015".

"Alright. I remember the bridge. What happened?".

"Witnesses say that a boy suicide from the bridge but it doesn't look like that. It was like someone grabbed him, slid him on the ground and threw him off the bridge" Dean, Sam and I look at each other. Dean nods and they both stand up. I stand up too.

"I'm going there to check it out. I'll inform you".

"Okay".

We hang up and we look at each other. I grab the bag and we run downstairs. The time at the moment is 7 am. We exit the hotel and Dean opens the engine of his car. I see a lot of guns and stuff for the things that we are searching for. He places all of my guns there too. We all enter the car and he starts driving. It's kind of far away so we start discussing.

"So you had a daughter, Yn?" Dean asks me.

"Twins. My son died with my boyfriend and my daughter died half a year ago".

"How did she die?".

"They shot her".

"Why?" Sam asks me.

"They wanted to shoot me but missed and shot my daughter".

"Oh shit" Dean says.

"Well I found him and put him in jail. He won't ever get out again to his life".

"Free food, free living. Sounds nice" I look at Dean.

"Free killings".

"What?".

"Our jails aren't like you know them, Dean. We find dead people every day. The least deaths that we had in a day were 10".

"The most?" Sam asks me.

"30. Maybe 32 but I'm not sure".

"That sucks".

"You can't imagine".

We remain silent for the rest of the ride. We just listen to music and I'm thinking about everything that Dean told me regarding our father.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

7.6K 129 13
sam and dean hunted their little sister's ghost husband. [START: 10/07/2017] [END: 14/07/2017]
18.9K 61 6
"Dads on a hunting trip, and hasn't been home in a few days." Y/n and the Winchester's have been close friends all their lives, what happens when Joh...
208K 6K 57
Alex lives a crappy life. And she know that. But in the blink of an eye, everything changes. She suddenly finds herself in a new world, a world of de...
12.4K 422 72
Book I of my Supernatural FanFic series. Takes place during Season One. Twenty year old Gray has lived her entire life knowing she was different. Not...