FNAF: Werewolf By Night (Hare...

By Huyhuynh406

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night may become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms and... More

Introduction
Harem
Prologue: The Legend Comes To Life
Chapter 1: Welcome to Utah
Chapter 2: Charlie Emily/The First Transformation
Chapter 3: FNAF's Pizzeria
Chapter 4: Haunted Animatronics
Chapter 5: Werewolf V.S Animatronics
Chapter 6: Brother & Sister Reunion
Chapter 7: Charlie & Jessica (Lemon)
Chapter 8: The Nightmare
Chapter 9: Father V.S Son
Chapter 10: Charlie Pregnant/Leave Utah
Chapter 11: Welcome To Blackwood Mountain
Chapter 12: Blackwood Pine
Chapter 13: Dating/Hannah's Friends
Chapter 14: Beth (Lemon)
Chapter 15: Encounter The Creatures
Chapter 16: (Y/N)'s Enrage
Chapter 17: Hannah (Lemon)
Chapter 18: Mystery Of Blackwood Mountain
Chapter 20: Reveal/Ending
Chapter 21: The Beast Attack
Chapter 22: Welcome to New York
Chapter 23: Max's Death
Chapter 24: Welcome To The Hackett's Quarry
Chapter 25: Kaitlyn (Lemon)
Chapter 26: The Werewolves Attack
Chapter 27: Slaughter In The Woods
Chapter 28: Trapped The Werewolf
Chapter 29: Final Fight Silas V.S (Y/N)
Chapter 30: The Ending
Short Chapter 31: Epilogue # 1
Short Chapter 32: Announcement
Short Chapter 33

Chapter 19: Werewolf V.S Wendigo

322 5 0
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When Hannah and (Y/N) are running fast as they could and they both start to moving out right away and they both keep running fast as they could going and not gonna stop then the two of them are running and they keep running. They both were run fast as they could going and the two of them are running straight to the house right away but then out of nowhere a Wendigo was shrieking roar out and get the two of them attention and he told her to keep running.

(Y/N): "KEEP RUNNING!!!!!! DON'T STOP! DON'T FUCKING STOP!!!!!!" He shout at her and make her nod her head and the two of them running and then they both heard the footsteps from the creature was right behind at the two of them that they both are running. When (Y/N) with Sam are running fast as they could going and they need to getting away from this thing and then (Y/N) was stop and he turn around and take the flare out and distracting at the creature.

The creature was afraid of light or fires and make the creature stepped back and let out a shriek in enrage and (Y/N) take his revolver out and shot him in the head and heart.

Sam: "(Y/N)!!!!!!!" She shout out to him and then (Y/N) was shooting at it and he shot the creature in the head and make it fall down on the ground and it is dead and he saw there is other Wendigo arrive right away. There is two of them are here right now and make (Y/N) saw this and he turn his head back to look at Sam and he said.

(Y/N): "SAM! CATCH THIS!!!!!" He shout out to her.

He throw the revolver to Sam and let her catch it in her hand and make her was surprise and she turn her head to look up at (Y/N) and she said.

Sam: "(Y/N), what are you doing?!?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "This is my stand fight here, Sam. Now go!" He said to her.

Sam: "B-But-" She tried to said but (Y/N) cut her off.

(Y/N): "Go, Sam! GO! I'LL HOLD THEM OFF!!!!!!!"He shout out at her and she was nod her head and she start to running away from here and make her begin to heading out and back to (Y/N) was holding his 12 gauge shotgun and begin to blast them. When he blast these two wendigos with his dragon breath fires and begin to burning them all and make the creature was shrieking out in pains by (Y/N)'s dragon breath shotgun.

(Y/N): "DIE! DIE!" He shout out at them and keep blasting at them but he was shot them until they were dead and they both were burning alive and then he just kill the two of them and before he was reloading the shotgun. Out of nowhere another Wendigo arrive and make him was landing down his feet on the ground and (Y/N) was saw it and he tried to block it but the creature hit (Y/N) and send him to the tree and make him drop the shotgun down on the ground.

(Y/N): "Fuck!" He shout out in pain and he tried to get up but he turn his head to look at the creature break the 12 gauge shotgun in half and he looking at (Y/N) with a hissing.

(Y/N): "Son of bitch..." He said to himself and he was got up from the ground and make him was breathing out and then he felt hurt and hot burning inside at his body and make him turn his head to look at the moon is full up rise again.

When (Y/N) saw this and make him was smirked up and he was begin to feeling pains all over on his body and make him start to getting up again and feeling the pains was inside at him and getting stronger and faster. Then (Y/N) let out a growling out loud and make him was start to transform into the werewolf right away.

(Y/N): "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He was screaming out in pain and prepare for him to transform right away.

As his voice in groaning more groaning when his face with eyes transformed into yellow with bright glow.

Now he roaring on his demonic voice what he did as his fingers grew claws and his left hand become big fur black cover and his leg was become 2 hind leg for now turning into big as wolf.

Black fur cover at the leg right now his jacket was ripped a little bit but the back of behind ripped in top of his back and now his shirt unbutton down into top right now black fur covered now he standing up on his feet as 8'05 foot tall with grew hair on the head of werewolf.

(Y/N)/Werewolf: "*GROWLING*"

When (Y/N) was finally transform into a werewolf right in front of the Wendigo creature and make the creature was surprise to see a human can transform into a monster but the wendigo saw (Y/N) is different than the creatures and make the creatures saw this creature is bigger and also he was definitely terrifying as hell. The creature look at the beast who was glaring at him and make the beast was growling up like an alpha with a snarl at him.

(Y/N)/Werewolf: "*SNARL*"

When (Y/N) looking at the creature and make him snarl out and he was running toward to them and make him was charge toward at the two of them and begin to fighting them all and killing them all by himself. He will tear them all apart off by himself and he was going to kill them all by himself and none of these creatures aren't getting away.

Time Skip Later.

Back to Washington's Lodge.

Sam: "Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit!" She shouting out and she was running and keep running fast as she could and she was holding the revolver with her and then she went to made it there and make her saw there was a screaming from the Washington's lodge. When she was saw the windows, and doors was crash through and make her surprise and said.

Sam: "Oh no!" She said and she was run to the Washington's Lodge and when she got inside the mansion right away and then she was holding the revolver and she saw there is dead bodies on the ground....Josh Washington, Emily, Mike Munroe, and Ashley too that they both are dead and then Sam turn her head to look over there and saw Hannah, Beth, Matt, Chris, and Jessica are alive that they both were survive back there.

Sam: "GUYS!!!!!!!!" She shout out to them.

All: "SAM!!!!" They both shout out at Sam and then the creature was turn his head to look back behind at Sam who was stood right there with her hand holding the revolver in her hand that she was aiming at the creature. The creature let out a shriek at Sam and make her was shot it and she shot the creature in the chest and head and make the creature roar out in pain and the creature was step back.

Sam: "JUST FUCKING DIE!!!!!!!" She shout out and shot the creature in 5 times and killing it and make the creature was fall down on the ground and dead.

Sam: "Jesus Christ...." She said.

Hannah: "Sam! Thank god you're here!" She said.

Sam: "Yeah, you guys are alright." She said.

Beth: "Wait, where's (Y/N)? Is he with you?" She asked Sam before she was respond and then the group heard more shrieks with growls and roars coming here and make them both turn their heads to look and they both saw the creature is here. When they saw there is two of them and they were growling toward to them and Sam got her gun out and aiming at the two creatures and prepare for shoot.

Sam: "Oh shit..." She said to herself and she was run out of the bullets and then she saw the two creatures are here and prepare for attack right away and they both got interrupted by a howling up to the full moon.

(Y/N)/Werewolf: "*HOWLING*"

Jessica: "What the hell was that?!?" She said.

Matt: "Look up there!" He shout out to them and make them both turn their heads to look and something just crashed down from the window and make the new creature was arrive right on the time and showing them who is the monster in this world.

When all everybody else inside the Washington's lodge and they both turn their heads to look and saw something else is here and it was crash through the window and something big and terrifying and the creature had a fur all over at him. The creature was turn his head to looking at the Wendigos and...there was two of them and make the beast was staring at it right away...the Wendigo is surprise to seeing this beast is big 8 foot tall very big as hell and the beast was growling toward at the Wendigos.

(Y/N)/Werewolf: "*GROWLING*"

Matt: "W-W-What the hell?!?"

Chris: "N-N-No way?!? Is that Wolfman?" He said.

Hannah: "No...a werewolf!" She said to them and make them both surprise for what they heard her said and then Beth with Sam couldn't believe in their eyes and they both saw the form of this beast is terrifying and big as hell. The beast turn his head to look around and scan everything around here and make him notice there was two Wendigos were over there also the other survivors too and make (Y/N) was growling at the two Wendigos.

Wendigos: "*SHRIEKING*"

When (Y/N) was release his huge alpha roaring at the Wendigos and make them both heard the thunderous roars from (Y/N) and he was totally prepare for a fight right away.

(Y/N)/Werewolf: "*ROAR*"

When (Y/N) charge toward at the two of them and he backhanded at one of them and send him to the wall and make the creature tried to jumped up at (Y/N) in behind his back and make (Y/N) let out a snarl and he holding the first wendigo and slammed the creature to the stake and make the creature roar out in anger. Then (Y/N) grab the face of creature and smashing his head in 6 times to blow the brain out and make the creature wasn't moving and then (Y/N) stab the heart of creature and ripped it off from his body.

Wendigo 2: "*ROAR*" The creature roar out to (Y/N) and make him turn his head around and facing at the second wendigo and then he was let out a snarl at the creature.

(Y/N)/Werewolf: "*SNARL*"

When (Y/N) running toward to him and rammed the wendigo through to the wall and then he grab him with his arms and then he was begin to slammed the creature down on the ground and then he slammed the creature to the wall and then he grab the creature's leg and slammed him to the ground. When he was keep slammed him and he goes full hulk style and he just beating the shit out of Wendigo right away.

When he keep slamming the Wendigo down on the ground and finally he was thrown the Wendigo to the ground and make (Y/N) looking at the creature again and he was turn his head to look up and saw the creature was still alive. Then he grab the creature's neck and lifting him up from the ground and make the creature to facing at (Y/N) and the creature let out a shriek and make the creature stab (Y/N) in the abdomen and make him snarl out in pain.

(Y/N) was use his right hand as claws and he slash the creature's head off and make the creature's head and body fall down on the ground.

When (Y/N) finally kill the Wendigo and make him stare down at the creature and he was definitely kill the creature and finally got what he was deserved. Hannah, Beth, Sam, Jessica, Chris, and Matt are surprise to see (Y/N) was did back there and kill the creatures.

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.5K 735 44
That terrifying night, I met a young boy named Michael Afton. He seemed perfect.. almost too perfect to even be real. I really fell in love with him...
71.2K 1.5K 26
You're a teenager with the love of dancing. As a child, you competed in community dancing competitions with all your friends. Your mother and father...
27.5K 980 26
20 years had passed since William Afton was springlocked, and your friends were avenged. You finally got to live your life in peace, you moved out of...
355 71 15
"As anxiety pooled in her stomach, it was all she could do to keep from throwing up on his leg and giving away her position. Yet she knew, without a...