professor romanoff

By jess_romanoff

Y/n Y/l/n was going into college with a plan - 1. to actually try and focus on her study and graduate - 2. to... More

information
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter forteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
chapter thirty nine
chapter forty
chapter forty one
chapter forty two
chapter forty three
chapter forty four
chapter forty five
chapter forty six
chapter forty seven
chapter forty eight
chapter forty nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty one
chapter fifty two
chapter fifty three
chapter fifty four
chapter fifty five
chapter fifty six
chapter fifty seven
chapter fifty eight
chapter fifty nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty one
chapter sixty two
chapter sixty three
chapter sixty four
chapter sixty five
chapter sixty six
chapter sixty seven
chapter sixty eight
chapter sixty nine
chapter seventy
chapter seventy one
chapter seventy two
chapter seventy three
chapter seventy four
chapter seventy five
chapter seventy six
chapter seventy seven
chapter seventy eight
chapter seventy nine
chapter eighty
chapter eighty one
chapter eitghy two
chapter eighty three
chapter eighty four
chapter eighty five
chapter eighty six
chapter eighty seven
chapter eighty eight
chapter eighty nine
chapter ninety
chapter ninety one
chapter ninety two
chapter ninety three
chapter ninety four
chapter ninety five
chapter ninety six
chapter ninety seven
chapter ninety eight
chapter ninety nine
chapter one hundred
chapter one hundred and one
chapter one hundred and two
chapter one hundred and three
chapter one hundred and four
chapter one hundred and five
chapter one hundred and six
chapter one hundred and seven
chapter one hundred and nine
chapter one hundred and ten
chapter one hundred and eleven
chapter one hundred and twelve
chapter one hundred and thirteen
chapter one hundred and fourteen
chapter one hundred and fifteen
chapter one hundred and sixteen
chapter one hundred and seventeen
NEW BOOK

chapter one hundred and eight

2.9K 93 9
By jess_romanoff

hi my babies!! welcome to smutty saturday!!
firstly i want to say thank you all so much for 400k views 🤯 that's so crazy, i never imagined that many people would be my book. i hope you're all enjoying it, also i hope you all had an amazing week.
now one with the smut hehe

•••

april

~ natasha's pov ~

The second i entered my office i shoved Y/n onto the sofa and begun undressing myself. I didn't need to tell Y/n to do the same, her dress flying off within a few seconds.  

I had turned the vibrator up one speed on the walk over here which Y/n did not appreciate. The second i did Y/n grabbed my wrist digging her nails into my skin. Which i have to admit did hurt but i found Y/n's reaction quite funny.

Once we had returned to our states before leaving the classroom i kneeled in front of the sofa. Y/n had her legs spread her head thrown back as the vibrator worked its magic.

I just admired her for a moment, her skin was glistening slightly, her chest was heaving up and down, her pussy was clenching around the toy as well as leaking.

I placed a hand in Y/n's stomach feeling the vibration before sliding it up to cup one of her breasts. Y/n sighed at this looking down to meet my gaze.

"don't think i'm going to go easy on you, i've still got to punish you before i let you cum" Y/n groaned at my statement poking her lip out in a pout and looking at me with her best doe eyes.

"ah ah, non of that. as we discussed you were naughty" I pinched Y/n's nipple as i spoke causing her to wince.  "how long do you think you can last?" I tilted my head enjoying the small reactions i received from toying with her nipples.

"umm, i- ugh. i don't know" Y/n breathed out as one of her hands reached out to caress my cheek.

As cute as the gesture was it wasn't going to stop me from punishing her. "hmm, well since you don't know. why don't we find out huh?" Upon finishing my rhetorical question i turned the vibrator up to the highest speed.

Y/n's body jolted as she let out a low moan, i finally leaned forward to attach my lips to her skin. I started at her thighs sucking and nipping at the soft flesh.

The closer i got to Y/n's core the louder she got. I decided to have a little fun and wrap my lips around her throbbing clit. Only for a moment though, Y/n grunted the second my lips left her clit clearly wanting them to stay longer.

I moved up Y/n's sweaty body nipping at every inch of skin. When i reached her breasts i stopped briefly hovering over them.

"please" Y/n whined desperately, a request that was paired with an equally as desperate look. I hummed lowing down to pepper kisses to Y/n's chest. I licked and sucked around each breast not once indulging Y/n's pleas.

"N-Nat please. j-just- uhh oh god- need more. p-please" Y/n begged, i chuckled giving in finally as i sucked on
Y/n's nipple. The metallic taste took over my tastebuds, i know what you're thinking, gross. Well it's actually not bad, plus i couldn't really care less i'm sucking on my girlfriends nipples.

I swirled my tongue around one of the hardened buds before switching to the other one. I would occasionally tug on them causing Y/n to exhale sharply.

When i could tell Y/n was about to cum i took hold of the vibrator's little tail and pulled it out completely.

Y/n did not like this at all, her head which had found itself hung back shot up as she looked at me with a 'what the fuck' look. "i told you i wasn't going to let you cum. at least not yet" I placed one final kiss to Y/n's chest before i stood up.

I turned the vibrator off before opening my mouth and placing it on my tongue. Y/n's sweet taste took over causing me to hum as i lulled my head back and closed my eyes.

"N-Nat" Y/n whined pulling me out of my moment. I looked down at the panting girl, her skin glistening as she tried to catch her breath.

"i'm going to use you" I simply stated before removing my remaining clothes. The action catching Y/n's attention her eyes dropping to my breasts before lowering even further to my pussy.

"and your going to just sit there like a good girl while i do" Y/n huffed crossing my arms and looking away from me. I found it quite cute, especially when her head shot back to me as i lowered myself onto her lap.

I had straddled one of her tights gasping as my pussy came in contact with said thigh. "oh uh Nat, what are you doing?" I caressed Y/n's cheek as she looked at me with wide eyes.

"i'm going to ride your thigh, is that okay?" She slowly nodded her tongue poking out slightly to wet her lips.

I chuckled at her cuteness before i got to work riding her thigh. I started off slow, moving back and forth creating a good rhythm.

Y/n made little whimpering noises as she placed both of her hands either side of my hips. I had let my hand slide down Y/n's front leaving it just below her breasts.

I threw my head back in pleasure feeling myself near my climax. I was already worked up from watching Y/n so i knew it wasn't going to take long.

"please Natty" Y/n whined pulling my attention to her. "please cum on my thigh" She added, i groaned leaning forward to connect our lips in a sloppy kiss.

My body started to jerk the closer i got, i swirled my tongue around Y/n's, them both fighting for dominance. I was about to win until her hands started roughly groping my breasts.

The moment she tugged on my nipples i was done. I came with a loud moan which was luckily muffled by
Y/n's lips.

I continued to move my hips back and forth slowly riding out my high until i had to stop. "oh god" I panted letting myself fall to the side onto the sofa.

Y/n just watched as i tried desperately to catch my breath. "so hot" She mumbled leaning over me. How i had fallen caused me to lay somewhat against the arm of the sofa. Y/n took it upon herself to reposition herself above me.

I smiled up at her reaching out to cup her cheek. I pulled her down to connect our lip. Those not being the only things to connect. I felt Y/n's nipples rub against mine the feeling was unlike anything. It was only enhance by the addition of Y/n's soaked core coming into contact with mine.

"ohhh fuck- baby" I cried out throwing my head back.
Y/n moaned equally as loud as she buried her face in my neck.

I wrapped my arms around Y/n's waist pulling her closer causing our cores to rub deliciously together. "ooooh yes" Y/n moaned into my ear the sound sending shockwaves of arousal through my body.

Y/n rocked her hips against mine as she gained a steady rhythm. Moans and heavy pants filled the air as we both neared our climax.

I had almost forgotten about my plan to not let Y/n cum. I was feeling so euphoric i never wanted this moment to end.

"baby" I sighed haltering Y/n's hips. "did i say you could cum?" Y/n whined burying her face further into my neck before i felt her suck softly.

"Y/n" I spoke in a warning tone causing Y/n to push herself up.

"but please. i just want to cum with you" Y/n begged. I hummed looking down between our bodies. I caught sight of the forgotten vibrator as an idea popped into my head.

"make me cum one more time and then we can cum together" Surprisingly Y/n was happy with this compromise. She pushed herself up more looking down at my body.

"i want you to eat me out, but i also want you to put that little toy inside me" I instructed pointing to the toy beside us on the sofa.

Y/n obeyed shuffling back as i bent my knees up giving her more room. "you ready?" Y/n asked rubbing my thigh with one hand as the other held the small toy.

I gave her a nod and a sweet smile before her attention turned to my pussy. Y/n slowly inserted the toy until just the little tail was left. She grabbed the remote turning it on causing my body to jolt.

Y/n smirked leaning down to place soft kisses to my inner thighs. "oh fuck" Y/n moaned lapping up my juice as she turned the speed up on the vibrator.

I smiled at her reaction before i was gasping at the feeling of her lips around my clit. I reached down gripping at Y/n's hair pushing her as close as i could.

Y/n groaned letting me forcefully move her head to rub against my clit. Her tongue paired with the vibrations was heavenly. I was already close to my climax due to
Y/n rubbing against me so it didn't take long to reach that point again.

"mmm baby. fuck. i'm g-gonna- i'm" I panted throwing my head back and basking in the euphoric feeling. Y/n turned the speed on the vibrator up as she licked vigorously at my clit.

During my climax i pulled Y/n up my body so she was laying a top me again. "can i cum now?" Y/n asked desperately her face inches away from mine.

All i did was nod and grind Y/n's hips against mine. She cried out burying her face in my neck again, i could hear her little pants and whimpers.

"p-please" Y/n mumbled desperately.

"cum baby" I sighed griping Y/n's waist tighter as we both reached our climax. Our bodies both began to shake slightly as we rode out our highs.

"holy fuck" Y/n sighed causing me to giggle. "i don't think i've cum that hard before" I gasped pushing Y/n up to meet her gaze.

"what about that time i made you squirt?" Y/n's face turned to pure shock at my question.

"oh uh right, i forgot about that" I giggled leaning up to place a soft kiss to Y/n's kiss. "mmm" Y/n hummed as we made out.

"hey i uh, i think you need a new sofa" Y/n commented once we had pulled away. I shook my head giving her a 'seriously' look.

"what? i'm just saying. we made a bit of a mess" Y/n sat back looking around before landing on my body.

She smirked as she pointed to the toy still inside me. "go on then" Y/n beamed slowly pulling it out causing me to moan at the feeling.

Y/n slowly brought the toy up to her mouth as she stuck her tongue out. I watched as she placed it on top before sucking on the toy.

I bit my lip watching as she put on a show for me. "okay that's enough, i have to get you home right now" Y/n giggled as i pushed her off my body and frantically got up. "come on" Y/n's eyes widened as she pulled the toy out of her mouth with a pop and jumped up.

"coming" I groaned rolling my eyes at Y/n's choice of word. Y/n giggled as we both began to get dressed.

•••

quite the steamy chapter, im actually pretty proud of this one.
as most of you know i will be finishing this book soon, however if anyone has any last requests please let me know and i'll try and add them in before the end.
thank you everyone again, i'll meet you back here next week!! 🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37K 1.1K 51
SECOND BOOK!!! A story about Jessica Lange and Susan Sarandon, following their first day of shooting FEUD until today. If you are at all interested g...
276K 7.7K 75
Teacher x College student Natasha Romanoff x Fem reader There will be spicy scenes in here ;) I don't own any of the marvel characters or characters...
73.8K 1.9K 24
(IN NEED OF EDITING) She knows it's wrong, she knows she could ruin her career and she is fully aware of what could happen. But she doesn't care, she...
34.1K 827 10
A pair of delicate hands pushed me firmly against the back of the chair that was seated underneath a small desk. Her fingers clutched my waist, press...