FNAF: Werewolf By Night (Hare...

By Huyhuynh406

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night may become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms and... More

Introduction
Harem
Prologue: The Legend Comes To Life
Chapter 1: Welcome to Utah
Chapter 2: Charlie Emily/The First Transformation
Chapter 3: FNAF's Pizzeria
Chapter 4: Haunted Animatronics
Chapter 5: Werewolf V.S Animatronics
Chapter 6: Brother & Sister Reunion
Chapter 7: Charlie & Jessica (Lemon)
Chapter 8: The Nightmare
Chapter 9: Father V.S Son
Chapter 10: Charlie Pregnant/Leave Utah
Chapter 11: Welcome To Blackwood Mountain
Chapter 12: Blackwood Pine
Chapter 13: Dating/Hannah's Friends
Chapter 14: Beth (Lemon)
Chapter 15: Encounter The Creatures
Chapter 16: (Y/N)'s Enrage
Chapter 17: Hannah (Lemon)
Chapter 19: Werewolf V.S Wendigo
Chapter 20: Reveal/Ending
Chapter 21: The Beast Attack
Chapter 22: Welcome to New York
Chapter 23: Max's Death
Chapter 24: Welcome To The Hackett's Quarry
Chapter 25: Kaitlyn (Lemon)
Chapter 26: The Werewolves Attack
Chapter 27: Slaughter In The Woods
Chapter 28: Trapped The Werewolf
Chapter 29: Final Fight Silas V.S (Y/N)
Chapter 30: The Ending
Short Chapter 31: Epilogue # 1
Short Chapter 32: Announcement
Short Chapter 33

Chapter 18: Mystery Of Blackwood Mountain

215 6 0
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

Sam: "I'm going." She said and make the others turn their heads to look at her and wide eyes.

(Y/N): "No, you can't...you are going to be killed." He said to Sam and then she told him that she want to go with him and she doesn't want to be killed or anything.

(Y/N): "Alright....You can come with me." He said to her and make her nod her head and then the two of them were begin to heading out right away and they both start to moving out to somewhere else and then (Y/N) with Sam are walking.

(Y/N): "Sam, you better stay with me and you cannot let go of me because I know what is out there and something worst about this place...it is haunting at both of us." He said to her and make her nod her head and he said.

(Y/N): "Do you know how to use gun?" He asked her.

Sam: "N-No, I-I don't...I don't know how to shoot." She said to (Y/N) and then he sigh and he told her to stick with him immediately and he doesn't want her to get killed by anything and then (Y/N) was begin to heading out with Sam and the two of them are walking out to somewhere else in this Blackwood mountain. When the two of them are walking and they both start to moving out and they need to be careful out there and cause these creatures are going to attack and (Y/N) will blow this shotgun at these creatures right away.

Sam: "So, how you two met?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "What do you mean, Sam?" He asked her.

Sam: "I mean you and Hannah." She said to (Y/N) and he explaining to her about his story to her about how did he and Hannah met that he was come from the Utah place and he just told her that he was living there by himself with his own parent. When (Y/N) was with Sam are walking like chilling little bit then the two of them are walking and they start to telling each other stories about how they both really like.

They both were heading to the other bridge by themselves and they both start to walking out to somewhere else and then (Y/N) was carrying a shotgun with him and better check around and make him gonna check everything around that enemies or monsters out there. They need to be stopped and the curse must be stop too...and (Y/N) can release the spirit out of them and he need to freeing them all by himself.

Hannah: "Are you sure that these creatures are skinny...and terrifying?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yeah, I saw them...and I wasn't kidding Hannah. I don't know where these creatures came from but...there must be a reason why to showing me this place....this place I definitely sense it was darkness as hell." He said to Hannah and then they both were heading out to somewhere else and they just start to keep moving.

Time Skip Later.

In Somewhere Else.

When the two of them are keep walking and they both walk to there was a cave over there and make the two of them don't know what it is.

Sam: "What is that?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "A cave....must be their hiding." He said to Sam.

Sam: "You mean those creatures?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yeah, I think so....Anyway let's get inside there and watch out for anything moves around with you, Sam. I think I can sense this place is haunted as hell." He said to her and then the two of them are moving to there right away and make them both were walking fast as they could and they both seeing this place was very old and it is very old long time ago. When the two of them are walking to there right away and they both got uneasy off about this place.

Sam: "(Y/N), I don't like this place at all." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Me too, Sam. I think we should investigate more about this place." He said to Sam and make her sigh and she was sticking close with him and the two of them were waking to there right away and they both were walking to the old mine and haunted abandoned this place. When the two of them were walking to there and they both found something shock them and terrified at them...and the bad smell for what they were discovered at it.

(Y/N): "What the...fuck?" He asked himself in horror.

Sam: "Oh my god...." She said to herself.

Dead bodies....there was a lot of dead bodies all over on the ground with bloods and then Sam was saw this and make her about to throw up and then (Y/N) hug her and he tried to calm her down and take a look at the bodies of these bastards. Poor bastards....they didn't going through like this and then (Y/N) was looking at the bodies over there and...these must be the victims of these creatures killed...when (Y/N) with Sam heard something else is here with shriek out and make them both take cover their hiding.

The creature was appeared itself and make (Y/N) with Sam cover themselves and he look at her and gave her a shush right away and he told her.

(Y/N): "Don't move....It won't hear us and we don't make any noise to get its attention." He said to her with a whisper.

Sam: "O-O-Okay." She said and then the two of them are waiting for what happened next and the creature was grunt and begin to walking away and the creature was heading out to somewhere else and then (Y/N) was with Sam stepped out of the darkness and make them turn their heads to look at the creature was going away.

Sam: "Okay, maybe Hannah and Beth with you aren't crazy...we just saw it. But what the hell is that thing?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I don't know...but we need to find something else that we need to know about this creature." He said to her and then the two of them were walking to there right away and they both find a place like abandoned room...when (Y/N) with Sam were head there that they both find there was a lot of files and many books in this abandoned room. Then (Y/N) with Sam was walking to there right away and they both got the book for what they just found it.

(Y/N): "Find it...." He said.

Sam: "What is it?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "This book it has a supernatural...and also it is called....The Wendigo." He said to her.

Sam: "Wendigo? What's that mean?" She asked (Y/N) and he was opened the book out and reading it for her and him to find out.

The wendigo legend exists in the oral history of North American tribes predating Europeans' arrival in North America. Some anthropologists believe the legend developed as a cautionary tale about the importance of community to guard against individual greed, selfishness, and isolation. The wendigo was a personification of cold and hunger in a time when human survival relied on banding together and sharing resources, particularly during the long, harsh winters of the northern wilderness. The legend may also have served as a warning to children not to wander too far into the woods.

The first known written mention of the wendigo appears in a 1636 report by Paul Le Jeune, a French Jesuit missionary living among the Algonquin people in what is now Quebec. Le Jeune described a woman who warns of an atchen that had eaten some tribal members nearby and that "would eat a great many more of them if he were not called elsewhere."

Get a Britannica Premium subscription and gain access to exclusive content.

A few instances of murder and cannibalism in North America were blamed on the wendigo. These included a case in Alberta, Canada (1879), where a Cree hunter and trapper named Swift Runner claimed a wendigo spirit had entered his dreams and told him to eat his family. He was tried for murder, found guilty, and hanged for his crimes later that year. Another case occurred in 1907 among the Sandy Lake First Nation community in northern Ontario. The tribal shaman, Jack Fiddler, and his brother, Joseph Fiddler, were charged with the murder of Joseph's daughter-in-law, whom they had strangled to prevent her from becoming possessed by a wendigo. After the brothers' arrest, Jack Fiddler escaped the police and strangled himself, and Joseph Fiddler died from tuberculosis in prison in 1909.

By the early 20th century, the term wendigo psychosis was being used by psychologists and missionaries to describe a culture-bound syndrome among Native and First Nations people whose symptoms included delusions of becoming possessed by an evil spirit, depression, violence, a compulsion for human flesh, and, in some cases, cannibalism. The syndrome was also diagnosed retroactively in historical cases of cannibalism in North America. However, the existence of the syndrome is disputed by some scientists.

The wendigo was a personification of cold and hunger in a time when human survival relied on banding together and sharing resources, particularly during the long, harsh winters of the northern wilderness. The legend may also have served as a warning to children not to wander too far into the woods.

(Y/N): "Fuck me...." He said to himself.

Sam: "So these Wendigos...that you and Hannah with Beth encountering it?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yeah....we need to warn them. We need to warn the others about this place...this place is cursed." He said to Sam.

Sam: "Like how? We're gonna run back to there right away?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yeah...we need to get there fast as we could and we cannot stay here before these creatures are coming back." He said to her and then the two of them were calm down and then (Y/N) said.

(Y/N): "I'm gonna burn this place down." He said to her.

Sam: "Like blow it up?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yeah....we need to blow this place up right away." He said to her.

Time Skip Later.

When (Y/N) was with Sam set everything up and then they both place dynamite bombs on this place and begin to blow up right away and then (Y/N) just light it up and the two of them run out of the cave and they both were got out of there fast as they could. Then (Y/N) with Sam are finally safe and heard the explosive from the cave was blown up.

(Y/N): "Alright, let's go!" He said to her.

Sam: "Right!" She said.

...

...

...

...

...

Back to Washington's Lodge.

When the others who are having drunks by themselves and seems they both were tired and also Emily, Ashley, Jessica, Hannah, Beth, and Mike aren't getting drunk but they both were chilling by themselves also they both didn't notice...there was creatures are even there outside and watching at them.

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.5K 2.2K 21
*Gender Neutral Serial Designation N Reader* ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ Utopia; (n.) an imagined place or state of things in which everything is perfect...
38.5K 735 44
That terrifying night, I met a young boy named Michael Afton. He seemed perfect.. almost too perfect to even be real. I really fell in love with him...
71.2K 1.5K 26
You're a teenager with the love of dancing. As a child, you competed in community dancing competitions with all your friends. Your mother and father...
155 4 7
Young female adult out in the world after years of spending in college and having to immediately move in Utah with her aunt and cousins. A life that...