The Prototype (My Hero Academ...

BIG__GUY

A boy who wishes for change in society, to make the world a better place for everyone in it. He will do whate... Еще

Prologue: Symbol of Fear
USJ
UA Sports Festival: Part 1
UA Sports Festival: Part 2
UA Sports Festival: Part 3
UA Sports Festival: Part 4
The Hero Killer
Training Camp
Project: New Dawn
All For One: Part 1
All For One: Part 2
UA

Dorms

655 30 2
BIG__GUY

As Class 1A was walking towards their dorm building to get a look inside, Bakugo grabbed Kaminari by the collar and dragged him behind a bush. Electricity erupted and Kaminari came out with a reduced IQ. Class 1A erupted in chuckles and giggles.

Sero: Huh? What'd you do Bakugo...?

Bakugo hand an angry expression and handed Kirishima some cash.

Kirishima: Eh. Too scary, dude. You shook him down for that!?

Bakugo: Wrong. I brought this cash myself! I don't want anyone ever calling me stingy. It'd just piss me off.

Kirishima: Ah... Huh!? How'd you know?

Kirishima asked him referring to the night vision goggles he bought to rescue him.

Kaminari: Yaay...? Yayyy yaay yayy!?

Kaminari was putting his thumbs.

Bakugo: Words always get out with idiots around.

Kirishima: Thanks, man.

Kirishima looked at the money before announcing something to the whole class.

Kirishima: You guys! I'm sorry...! I know I can't really make it up to you, but... The money's gonna go into some barbecue for everyone tonight!

Class 1A erupts into cheers.

Uraraka: Think we can also do some shopping?

Sero: Whoa, for real?

Then the tour started.

Aizawa: One class to each building. Girls on the right, boys on the left. The first floor is a common area.

They all walk into the first floor.

Aizawa: Your dining hall, baths, and laundry rooms are here.

Ashido: So spacious! Wowww!

Sero: We've even got a courtyard!

Uraraka: Swanky livin'.

Mineta: Did I hear that right...? The baths and the laundry are in the common area? My dream come true?

Aizawa: They're split by gender. And that's enough out of you.

Mineta: Got it.

The next part of the tour was the second floor.

Aizawa: The rooms start on the second floor. Four boys' rooms and four girls' rooms on each floor, five floors in all. One student per room. You've got air conditioners, toilets, refrigerators and closets. Enjoy the luxuries.

Midoriya: We even have verandas! Wow!

Yaoyorozu: The closets here are just as big as mine back home...

Uraraka: Swanky livin'

She fell over.

Aizawa: These are your assigned rooms.

He showed them a map of the rooms.

Second floor only had boys, including Mineta, Midoriya, Aoyama and Tokoyami.

Third floor had four boys and two girls. The boys included Koda, Kaminari, Ida and Ojiro. The girls assigned here were Jiro and Hagakure.

Fourth floor had four boys and two girls. Shoji, Kirishima, Bakugo and (y/n) were the boys. The girls were Uraraka and Ashido. The class was surprised to see (y/n) they had forgotten already that he was now in their class. Some turned back to glance at their brooding classmate in the corner.

The fifth floor included 3 boys, Sato, Todoroki and Sero. The two girls were Yaoyorozu and Asui.

Aizawa: The luggage you sent over earlier should already be in your rooms. Today's set aside for settling in. We'll talk about what comes next tomorrow. Dismissed!

(Y/n) went to his room. He wasn't expecting nothing to be there... But when he opened the door he saw several boxes. He seemed surprise, although his face didn't show it. He opened the smaller one and inside was his laptop. He opened it and found a note.

Hey! I know you didn't own much so I decided to buy you some things. You'll need it son! P.S. I did not open the laptop.

Your dad,
Toshinori Yagi

It had a smiley face drawn on the side of his name.

He opened another small box and there was a picture frame that was upside down. He lifted it up and revealed a photograph of All Might, "him", and (M/n). He placed it on his desk table and looked at it for a second before putting it facing down.

He set up his room. His room was pretty modern. It consisted of various electronics and gadgets, as well as a small workbench with a number of tools. He also had his laptop on his desk, a couple weights, and a large board on one wall with "League of Villains" written on it in big letters.

Suddenly, there was a knock on his door.

Aizawa: Can I come in?

(Y/n): Come in.

Aizawa opened the door and looked around the room.

Aizawa: Pretty simple. You sure you don't want to decorate or something?

(Y/n) just looked at him.

Aizawa then walked to the board with multiple pictures and info on the members of the League of Villains.

Aizawa: You certainly kept busy as a vigilante.

(Y/n): All the information I collected on them. Basic... And some more personal...

Aizawa: Impressive. So... How are you liking... Everything...?

(Y/n): I am here. Just like All Might wanted. That is all.

Aizawa: So you didn't want to be here?

(Y/n): After my tenure here is done I intend to leave... Somewhere I can't be reached.

Aizawa: I see.

(Y/n): If you're worried about me and my behavior... Don't be. I'll attempt to be on my best. If this is what All Might wants... Then so be it. Although I am not the son he thinks I am... For him I will do it. It's the least I can do with me having (y/n)'s body.

Aizawa: Alright... I'll leave you then.

Before Aizawa walked through the door he stopped.

Aiazawa: Remember that you are your own person as well. Try and enjoy this... Or at least... Try to be involved with the others. Trust me.

Then he walked out.

(Y/n) looked at the door for a bit longer before finishing breaking down the boxes. He stayed in his room even after he was done.

(Y/n): Computer... Create a new entry and title the folder as... UA.

His laptop made a low beep noise.

(Y/n): I did as All Might wished... He was going to see his "son" attended the prestigious UA academy for promising young heroes. He's trying to hold on to a past that no longer exists... And a future that will never come to fruition. I am currently speaking from the UA dormitories that were recently constructed. The institution's way of preventing further harm from coming to the future heroes. What they fail to realize is that we are never truly safe while All For One still have air in his lungs.

He the closed the laptop when he sensed multiple heartbeats coming from down the hall. They got closer and closer until he sensed them all at his door. There was knock.

Midoriya: Um... (Y/n)... We're holding a competition to see who has the best room...

(Y/n) didn't move.

Midoriya: We were wondering if it was alright to come in...?

(Y/n) wasn't going to get up... But then he remembered Aizawa's words. He opened the door and revealed himself to the class. He looked at each of them and noticed the nervous look on their faces... And sensed their rapid heartbeats.

(Y/n): Come in.

They walked in and seemed amazed of everything they saw. Their nervousness leaving them as they inspected all of his things.

Ashido: Whoa! It looks totally modernized!

Kirishima: You must really like to tinker! So manly!

Uraraka: There's a lot of high tech stuff...!

Midoriya: Did you make all these things (y/n)?

(Y/n) nodded.

And then, surprisingly, they finally noticed the large board on his wall.

Sero: "League of Villains"... You sure do have a lot of info on them...

There was silence. Midoriya noticed that there was a picture frame placed upside down. He picked it up and saw All Might, (m/n) and a younger and slightly different younger looking (y/n).

Midoriya: Why did yo—

Suddenly, (y/n) was in front of him and he slammed the picture frame down. He glared at him.

Ashido: Well... I guess that's our queue to leave...

All of them ran out of (y/n)'s room, shoving each other to get to the door.

- Timeskip -

(Y/n) decided to sleep at night, the first time in a long time. He was up early in the morning patrolling the campus, trying to familiarize himself with the campus. As he was walking, All Might came running towards him.

All Might: (Y/n)! (Y/n)! W-wait!

He huffed and puffed for a bit.

(Y/n): Did you need something, All Might?

All Might: Can you at least call me dad?

(Y/n) stared at him.

All Might: Baby steps... Right...

(Y/n): Is there something wrong?

All Might: Oh, no... I just wanted to talk to you.

(Y/n): About?

All Might: How does it feel... To be a student in UA.

(Y/n) shrugs his shoulders.

All Might: Not much of a talker, huh...

(Y/n): I don't feel. I wasn't made to feel. I was made to do.

All Might: You don't have emotions.

(Y/n) shakes his head.

(Y/n): I was created to be effective. Emotions prevent that. Like I said before... All For One made me to be his successor and kill you. Did it ever cross your mind that maybe be prevented me from feeling in order to be able to fight you? Well actually... I have one. Hate. He instilled hate for you in me.

All Might: Right... So you've said... But I also wanted to tell you something.

(Y/n): And that is?

All Might: As my son—

(Y/n): I'm not your—

All Might: And being perceived as such... There's going to be a lot of eyes on you. A lot of people expecting great things from you... Those that will look at you with admiration and those that will look at you with hate and envy. I just want to make sure you're prepared.

(Y/n): I'm always prepared.

All Might: Well... I'm sure you don't want to hear me ramble anymore so I'll leave you. I'll see you later (y/n).

(Y/n) turns around and keeps walking. A sigh could be heard coming from All Might.

- Timeskip -

It was time for class and (y/n) sat in the back.

Aizawa: As I mentioned yesterday... Our primary goal is to get your provisional hero licenses.

Class 1A: YES!

Aizawa: Hero licenses are inextricably tied to the saving of lives, so one must be properly qualified for such heavy responsibility. Naturally the test is incredibly difficult. Even for provisional licenses, on average we only see a 50% success rate.

Mineta: Even the provisional one's that hard to get?

Aizawa: That's why starting today, each of you needs to come up with at least two...

The class door suddenly swung open.

Cementos/Ectoplasm/Midnight: Ultimate... Moves!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

2.6K 102 13
written by, @sokimiyum ⓘ og: Kōhei Horikoshi ⓘ status : ongoing ᝰ.ᐟ " Talk to the countless me who were created by misunderstandings " ⁺...
407K 16.5K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...
177K 9.7K 32
(Y/n) Midoriya was just like any other kid growing up in the world of heroes. He wanted to be just like them. so much so, his dream was to one day be...
13.4K 745 48
𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐤, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛...