Racconti d'amore - Tales of L...

By partiallypotato

Join the journey of short love stories full of obession, possesion , love and lust with twist of desi spice... More

Synopsis
Characters πŸŒ™
πŸŒ™
πŸŒ™
πŸŒ™
πŸŒ™
πŸŒ™
πŸŒ™
πŸŒ™ Epilogue
Characters 🍁
🍁
🍁
🍁
🍁
🍁
🍁
🍁
🍁 Epilogue
πŸ‚ Characters
πŸ‚
πŸ‚
πŸ‚
life update
life update ll

πŸŒ™

9.8K 392 6
By partiallypotato

Shahzain's Room,

Standing in front of those large ebony closed door... She took a moment to calm her breath.

Knocking once, she slightly opened the door and entered inside.
Her eyes automatically went towards the large clear cut glass window showing the plush garden of haveli.. Her favorite view and

then towards the large portrait above the king sized bed in miidle of the room of Maya and Shahzain in their nikkah attires!
Where her eyes we're closed in shyness and her Nawab Sahab, was softly kissing her head.

They say every picture has its own memory... She lost in the one behind this!

Flashback.... 🌙

Nawab Khan Sher was lying on his death bed when he put forth his wish to see his Maya's nikkah with Zain!

Shahzain waited no seconds and within the span on 3 hrs the whole house was decorated like bride...Coz no matter in what circumstances they were marrying he wanted his Maya to have best wedding. Immediate extended family was called via planes .... Whole Lushk was decorated ans invited to the nikkah of Nawab!
Well who do you think he is?

Ladies took ever shy Maya to the room to get dolled up in the dress Shahzain probably bought as soon as Maya turned 18 .

Once ready, she was left alone to look at herself. And then she saw her 24 year self as a bride, Shahzain's bride.

It wasn't a shock to her, she somehow always knew she will be married to him and him only . She was happy with it... As she didn't have to leave her home... Her parents... Siblings.... And Shahzain treated her like a delicate doll...

Where the world recieved his anger, coldness and harsh attitude... She was recipient of his care, softness and most of all love.

However one thing , she was worried bout were his anger issues but the deteriorating health of dada jaani blurred the doubt .

Maha and Mahwa came.

Mahwa was teary eyed seeing her doll all grown up as bride.
She took kajal from her eyes and put it behind her ear to protect from buri nazarein.

Maha was happy seeing finally her wish to have Maya as her DIL is ful filled.
She took stack of notes from her pursse and rounded over Maya's head and handed it to servant and said...

" Mulazimo mai bantwa do... Aaj meri beti meri ho jaayegi. "

Maya passed them a teary eyed smile!

Hadi entered and as they all turned towards him he was overwhelmed... Overwhelmed with emotions...

He felt as if kal ki hi baat ho jb uske haath main sbne pink blanket mai wrapped ek gudiya di ho or kaha ho khayal rkhna iska, aaj se tum iske bade bhai... Isko koi pareshaani nhi hone dena!
The same baby was now a grown girl marrying today looking like THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BRIDE!

Maya shook her head as if saying no tears!
Hadi came forward , took her hand and the duo exited the room followed by other two ladies.

In lawn,

In his all glory Nawab Shahzain Qureshi was seated along with his Abbu and chahus and his grandparents!

All ready to enter the marriage phase with his janeja!

Qazi was called, qalme were recited and finally he uttered those do bol he was dying to say!

' Qubool Hai '

' Qubool Hai '

' Qubool Hai '

Mubarakaan filled the lawn !

Maya was made to sit between the ladies in the hall adjacent to lawn.

She shyly casted her nazrein down and whispered..

' Qubool Hai '

' Qubool Hai '

' Qubool Hai '

Ladies congratulates each other. Badi Bibi came and she rounded stack of notes on her whispering duas of blessing and gratitude to her rabb for this immense happiness.

Hadi came inside and took Maya's hand and took her towards lawn!

Youngsters hooted as soon as she stepped inside the lawn with her brother by her side drawing everyone's attention towards her including her groom, her Nawab Sahab.

For the first time in life, Shahzain felt as if he has won... His daulat, shaurat, rudba... were just small drops of success...
This woman, who now he can proudly call his wife made every achievement of his look small in front of her Innocent self.

He was left wondering how can someone look so pure!
His heart declared she is like a hoor , a delicate hoor who is all his! Only his!

Maya for once looked up only to find Shahzain staring at her with so much ador, warmth and most importantly love.

She shyly lowered her eyes somewhat scared of the intensity of his love.

As she reached the stage.... He forwarded his hand for her which she timidly took!
He held her hand with a promise and threat of never letting go!

Both stood side by side as people were congratulating them!

Shahzain took her towards sofa where his Dada jaani along with Badi bibi were sitting.

Both knelt in front of them!
Nawab Sher Qureshi, man who never cried now had moisture in his eyes seeing his chand ka tukda, his Maya married.

He put his hands on their heads and prayed duas to up his Almighty for their better and happy future!

He wiped his tears and took out a box from his pocket with his old wrinkled almost dead hands.

He gave it to Maya and said

" Ye meri Amm...qmmi jaan ki payal hai bacche, unhe unki jaan ...jaan se aziz thi... Unki aakhiri nishaa...nishaani..aaj se ye tumhari! Allah tumhe khush rkhe! "

Maya delicately held the box and kissed his hands!

He then rolled up his sleeves and removed his pushteni watch and forwarded it to Shahzain who held the watch in respect.

" Iss gadhi ne bahut sa waqt... Waqt dekha hai barkhurdaar.... Accha... Bura.... Sb! Bahot.. Sa... Saath diya hai isne mera. Kabh... Kabhi mere saath chali... Toh... Toh kabhi mujhe bhagaya .. Umeed.. Krta hoon aa... Aane wala waqt tumhara hoga! "

Shahzain kissed his hands.

Both stood up and sat on sofa decorated for them in middle where he forwarded the watch to her and whispered in her ears ..

" Aaj se mere waqt pe sbse phela haqq aapka hai begum.. Toh aap hi pehna dein "

Maya's eyes widened listening to him and his endearments. She with shaky hands took and watch and tied it around his wrists.

She was about to took her hand back when he held her hand in tight grip.

She meekly said " Chodein sb dekh rhe hain! "

" Jaana chodein ke liye thama nhi hai... Orr accha hai dekh rhe hain sbko malum hona chahiye tum meri biwi ho! "

Sameer found the perfect opportunity to broke the spell of their love by loudly saying..

" Bhaijaan shaadi kya hui aap toh Hitler se Ranjha bn gaye."

" Whi toh... Allah Allah.. Hum kuwaron pe bhi reham kr ek haseena humse bhi milwa de... " Meer said joining his twin.

All they received was glare in return from the bride herself which was enough to shut them down.

" Arrey aap sb yahan kya kr rhe hain chalein.... Khana lg gaya... Mujhe bhook lgi hai... " Said Kareem making the trio hurriedly move towards food court leaving the couple behind.

" Hume nhi malum tha humari begum ko ankhein dikhana bhi aata hai.. Humse toh kbhi miltai nhi... Pr phir unki issi Haya pe toh saqde jaate hain hum "

Maya blushed at his words . He held her face in his palms and kissed her forhead oh so gently, who in turn closed her eyes savouring the moment.

Hadi silently captured the moment knowing his bhai jaan is gonna thank him later for this!

Flashback Ends..

" Begum? "

" Jaana? Begum? "

She suddenly felt her body shaking breaking her reverie of memories, she found Shahzain in front of her shaking her.

" Ji? ... Ji Nawab Sahab! "

" Kahan kho gyi aap begum aapko kbse bula rhe hain! "

" Wo main... Nhi... Shaadi... Haan... Mtlb kahi nhi "

" Jaana aap thik hai? "

" Haan... Woh bs aise hi. "

" Khair...! "
He forwarded the tie. She took it and her hands started tying it on her own now probably used to daily occurence.

While he was gently looking at her.

Once it was done. She was about to turn when he held her waist and pulled her towards himself.
She held her coat's collar in support.

" I take pride in being man of great patience... But you my begum... Makes me test it everytime.

I can't... Ab orr intezaar nhi kr skte hum.. 4 saal se aap humare sabr ke paimane ko jaanch rhi hain... " Her shohar said sensually in her ears almost biting her earlobe...

" Hum..?? " She asked unsure trying to surpress the rising moan!

" Jee begum aap... Yun bn sawar ke apni haya ke aage bebas kr deti hain aap hume ... Isliye humne socha hai... Humari rukhsati issi mahine ho jaaye... "

" Pr Nawab Sahab... "

" Pr kuch nhi begum... Waqt aa gaya ki aap ab apni asli jagah aaye... Humare paas... Humne dado se baat ki hai woh aaj raat yhi baat krne waali hai... Hum chahte hain aapka jawab haan ho... "

" Ji... Lekin... "

" Aapko hum psnd nhi begum? " He suddenly asked

" Haan... Nhi... Mtlb aisi baat nhi hai Nawab sahab... Pr hum khud kaise... Mtlb"
She said fiddling with his coat buttons

" Apni nazuk jaan ko itni aziyat mat dein jaana... Aapko bs Haan kehna hai baaki hum pr chodd dein! " He assured cooing at her innocent persona.

" Ji! " She mumbled shyly now conscious of his prying eyes who kissed her forehead lovingly.

Both of them were busy gazing at each other... When a loud voice broke their staring contest .

" Kotey, mera jahez te aaya hua kaanch da vaas thod diya tune... "

She hurriedly left his room and ran towards the hall to know what the commotion is all bout.

Shahzain smiled her at worried figure and took his phone and went down stairs.

Sameer was standing near broken vase which was Babi bibi's favorite.

" Dado maaf karein... "

" Maaf kare meri jutti " Growled Noor bibi and picked up her slipper and thrw it at him who ducked it.

Slightly smiling at his brother's antics, Shahzain went outside the patio wherre his car was ready and guards were ready to greet their Nawab.

He entered the front porch with his shades on and chorus of greetings ranged which he ignored and turned towards haveli.

As soon as Maya entered, every male worker present lowered the eyes in respect for her... Well more like in fear.
As Shahzain politely threatened them
' dare you look at her... I will rip apart those eyes '.

She nervously smiled and wave at him as he sat in the car staring at her and smiling.

Once the engine roared to life she went back inside and smiled realising

His love language was staring and threatening.

She giggled to herself and went to her room thinking bout what's gonna happen at night.

◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️

Hope you like the chapter 🌼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56K 1.7K 23
Tale of Passion,love, loyalty and purity...... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Started : 9th October 2023 Ended : 28th December 2023 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ {Under Editing}
66.6K 2.7K 27
β€’Short stories collectionβ€’ which are living in my head rentfree and now I'm going to share with you all Trust me you'll love it.
684K 28.8K 110
A beautiful collection of short stories where love always wins.❀️
724K 34.6K 52
α΄…α΄€α΄€sα΄›α΄€α΄€Ι΄-ᴇ-α΄α΄Κœα΄€Κ™Κ™α΄€α΄›β‡πš‚πšπš˜πš›πš’ 𝚘𝚏 πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽβ™‘ β™•π‚πŽπ‹π‹π„π‚π“πˆπŽπ πŽπ… π’π‡πŽπ‘π“ π’π“πŽπ‘πˆπ„π’β™• A collection of romantic stories with a little bi...