✮ 𝐵𝒜𝑅𝐵𝐼𝐸 ✮ 𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘭�...

By SLUTT444GIOO

𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘤𝘣𝘭𝘶'𝘴 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘥𝘢 𝘨�... More

𝟎𝟎✰
𝟎𝟏✰
𝟎𝟐✰
𝟎𝟑✰
𝟎𝟒✰
𝟎𝟓✰
𝟎𝟔✰
𝟎𝟕✰
𝟎𝟖✰
𝟎𝟗✰
𝟏𝟎✰
𝟏𝟏✰
𝟏𝟐✰
𝟏𝟒✰
𝟏𝟓✰
𝟏𝟔✰
𝟏𝟕✰
𝟏𝟖✰
𝟏𝟗✰

𝟏𝟑✰

5.5K 136 73
By SLUTT444GIOO

𝐀𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐊𝐀𝐑'𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐄
@𝙢𝙧𝙨.𝙠𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙧𝙚
✰✰✰
05/20/22 ** 12:17pm
📍Bronx, NYC

YALL WERE FINALLY back in ny and a bitch was happy to be back home even tho she was gon miss da yams but anyways.

also you were finally able to talk with kay and he actually listened so now y'all were on good terms again but that's not the point.😂

you n khia were currently at the mall vlogging for y'all youtube channel as the group of boys walked behind y'all while complaining and talkin shit.

"mmcht, we in dis smell good ass store" dougie said as yall walked into bath n body works "don't nobody wanna be in here" mali said "well you can go" you said as you picked up the champagne toast perfume, lotion, and body wash.

"wanna smell it?" you asked kay as he stood beside you, you put the lotion to his nose and he smelled it "it's ight" he said and you laughed "it's more den ight" you said "hm, get dis one" he said, handing you the butterfly one.

"this one of my favorites, you got taste fr" you said and he just shook his head "yall look at dem" khia said as she turned the camera to yall and zoomed in as the boys also looked "dey just needa get together" mhady said.

"yk dey toxic" qway said "nbs, like how you toxic and yall not even together" nas said while laughing "stop talkin shit for i kick you in yo mf neck" you said as you walked to them.

"you not on shit" yagi said and you raised both of your eyebrows as you looked at him "who not?" you said "you" he said and you stepped closer to him "who not" you said "ight you got it mh, chill" he said while laughing.

"oh ok, pussy" you said "anyways lemme go pay for dis" you said as you stood in line "after dis we goin to dat shoe store" kay said and you nodded "k" you replied, walking to the register/counter top and placing your things down.

"your total is 106.47" she said "k" you said, going in your purse "here's your receipt" she said and you looked at her confused until you seen kay put his card back in his pocket and grab your bag.

"thanks" you said and he nodded "mhm" he hummed as yall exited the store "bout time" setty said "shut yo ass up" kay said "lemme see da vlog cause i got sum ta say" you said and khia gave you the camera.

"he spoilin me today, i feel special" you said with a smile on your face as you looked at kay "by choice" he said "you still doin it tho" you bragged "i can stop if i wanted to" he said.

"no, i gotta run dem pockets up" you said and he laughed "mmcht, turn" he kissed his teeth "yall niggas needa get together already" tata said "right" jenn said "ummmm anyways" you said as yall walked in da shoe store.

"ouu dese bitches hard" yagi said as he held up a pair of jordan 4's "so get em" blu said "he can't afford em" you said and their jaws dropped "im just playin mh" you laughed as you looked for your size which was a 4.

"which shoes you want?" kay asked and you looked at him confused before giving the camera to khia "why you keep trynna buy me shit" you questioned as you sat down and looked at the shoes.

"why you askin so many questions" he replied "damn, my bad" you said, rolling your eyes as you stood up n grabbed sum off white dunks with the baby pink shoe laces.

"i need dese bad" you said "lemme see" he said and you handed him the shoe and he walked off, going to a worker, asking for your shoe size before walking back to you n sitting down beside you.

"while dey all in da club gettin dey groove onnn" blu said as he walked over to yall and started dancing making you laugh "sit yo goofy ass down" khia said while laughing as they all walked over there.

"after dis can we get something to eat" kyle complained "no" setty said "unt un don't be being mean to kyler" you said while mugging setty "shut up" he said "you not talkin to me" you said.

"here you go" the girl said as she walked to yall and handed kay the shoe box. he took one of the shoes out and loosened the shoe strings a little before handing them to you.

"thanks, i need one of dem lil socks you wear to try shoes on cause i got slides on" you said and tata handed you a sock "huh" he said "thanks" you said, putting the sock on then the shoe before standing up.

"where da shoe mirror at?" you said before shortly finding one and looking at yourself "oh yea, i want dese" you said as you walked back to kay and stood in front of him as you took the shoe off and gave it back to him.

he put it back in the box and you took da cheap ass sock off before putting your slide back on "come on" he said as yall walked to the counter and he paid for them.

"ahhhh you makin me wanna scream my man but i can't do dat" you said while they laughed "i'm gettin spoiled real bad rn" you said "nbs, meanwhile arion don't give not a single fuck abt me" khia said.

"it's ok bae, ima spoil you" you said, wrapping your arm around her as she laughed "look how deep we is, all dese niggas come everywhere we go" khia said as she showed the group of boys on camera.

"she lyin, dey be draggin us wit dem" jenn said "jenny pooh, stop" you said and yall laughed "yall we goin in da mfkn clothing store" qway said, snatching da camera.

"okay dey takin over da vlog i guess" you said "big doa nigga" kay said as he got in da camera, throwing up gang signs "ight and den when yo opps catch you lacking in da mall don't say nun" you said and he side eyed you.

"i will return yo shit" he said and you laughed before hugging him "i was just playin, im sorry" you laughed, walking back to khia "sike nigga" you said "we at da food court what y'all want to eat?" you said.

"ass" nas said "get out, you walkin home" blu said and yall laughed "im playin" he laughed "no you not" yagi said "just dirty" mali said as you started dying of laughter again.

"bae can you take my chick-fil-a order?" khia said as the both of y'all sat down "text it to me" dougie said "k, thank you" she said "ion feel like gettin in line" you said as she propped the camera up on the table.

"kay" khia said "hm" he hummed "come here" she said and he walked over to yall "what" he said "can you go get me something from chick-fil-a, ion feel like gettin up" you said.

"text it to me" he said and you smiled "thank youu" you said as he walked off "so when y'all gettin together?" she asked as you turned your phone off and looked at her.

"ionk, he been being mad nice to me lately" you said "aww" she said "he actually bein nice or he just ain't been cussin you out for no reason?" she questioned and you laughed "da second option" you said and yall laughed.

"i lie to yall not, he will cuss you out for no reason" you said as you looked at the camera "ds so funny cause he be snappin on everything n everybody, don't matter who you is" khia said.

"right" you said "he let me hold his hand while we was in the car, i like when he bein nice but i prefer when he aggressive n mean" you said "dat nigga ain't nice in general" she said and you laughed.

"ntm" you laughed "too much" she said "should we make it official?" you questioned the vlog as if they was gon actually say sumn back "don't ask me for nothin else" kay said as he placed your food in front of you.

"thanks bookie" you smiled "mhm" he hummed as he sat down beside you and ate his chinese food "i got my 12 count wit a sprite n sum polynesian sauce" you said as you stuck your tongue out.

"put yo tongue back in yo mouth" yagi said while mugging you as the rest of them sat down "thank youu" khia said as dougie gave her, her food "big ass kids" kyle mumbled "speak up" khia said n you laughed.

A/N: gn my lovely whores.😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372K 13.2K 42
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
103K 5.9K 142
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
82.4K 6.4K 16
𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝘀 𝗧𝗼𝗼 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗙𝗼𝗿 His 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 "Fuck, whenever you're in my arms, I feel like I might crush you. You're so delicate," he...
362K 9.6K 150
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."