Rooming with Chase

By book_bitch07

I run out of the shower and crash into somebody making us both fall to the floor. What is it with me and cras... More

~PREFACE~
~CHARACTER AESTHETICS~
~PROLOGUE~
~CHAPTER 1~
~CHAPTER 2~
~CHAPTER 3~
~CHAPTER 4~
~CHAPTER 5~
~CHAPTER 6~
~CHAPTER 7~
~CHAPTER 8~
~CHAPTER 9~
~CHAPTER 10~
~CHAPTER 11~
~CHAPTER 12~
~CHAPTER 13~
~CHAPTER 14~
~CHAPTER 15~
~CHAPTER 16~
~CHAPTER 17~
~CHAPTER 18~
~CHAPTER 19~
~CHAPTER 20~
~CHAPTER 21~
~CHAPTER 22~
~CHAPTER 23~
~CHAPTER 24~
~CHAPTER 25~
~CHAPTER 26~
~CHAPTER 27~
~CHAPTER 28~
~CHAPTER 29~
~CHAPTER 30~
~CHAPTER 31~
~CHAPTER 32~
~CHAPTER 33~
~CHAPTER 34~
~CHAPTER 35~
~CHAPTER 36~
~CHAPTER 37~
~CHAPTER 38~
~CHAPTER 39~
~CHAPTER 40~
~CHAPTER 41~
~CHAPTER 42~
~CHAPTER 43~
~CHAPTER 44~
~CHAPTER 45~
~CHAPTER 46~
~CHAPTER 47~
~CHAPTER 48~
~CHAPTER 49~
~CHAPTER 50~
~CHAPTER 51~
~CHAPTER 52~
~CHAPTER 53~
~CHAPTER 54~
~CHAPTER 55~
~CHAPTER 56~
~CHAPTER 58~
~CHAPTER 59~
~CHAPTER 60~
~EPILOGUE~
Next Book!!

~CHAPTER 57~

2.6K 67 18
By book_bitch07

*•*•*•I was expecting Keanu Reeves•*•*•*
——————————————————————————

Status: Not Edited

I tried to reach for my phone. I get to it and hit emergency contacts and hit Chase's number since it's the first one. It rings a while and he finally answers.

"Princess?" I faintly hear.

"I love you." I groan out and he starts asking questions.

"Princess? Where are you? What's happening?" I stop hearing him after a while and stop responding too as it all starts to turn to black and start to remember it all too well.

I experience life, I experience laughs and I experienced love. My pillows are always right. When I see it as my death I don't see it as tragic as it felt when my father died. I closed my eyes ready to leave.

...

Before I died I saw him. It was like that episode of grey's anatomy. The one where gorge dies. Only difference is I saw myself in a white dress and my father right next to me in a tux walking me down an empty aisle. No petals and nobody waiting for me at the altar. Just me and my father walking down the aisle. It felt nice. I didn't think that my father would ever walk me down the aisle.

"Pumpkin?" he says when we get to the altar.

"Yeah daddy?" I say turning towards him.

"I have realized that... It isn't your time yet."

"Why would you say that?" I ask confused.

"Because if you look back your whole life is waiting for you pumpkin." I look back and there are glass doors. I walk up to the glass doors and on the other side is Chase. Hey that's the guy I love. He's talking to me, but I can't hear him. I turn back to see my dad sitting in one of the chairs waiting for me to say something.

"I don't understand. Are you leaving me again?" I asked and he shook his head tears in his eyes.

"No, you're leaving me." he chuckles and smiles a small almost invisible smile at me. I missed my father's smile.

"I don't want to." I shake my head, my own tears accumulating. I walk back and he stands up hugging me and kissing my head, as he did when he told me that everything would be alright.

"I think you have to pumpkin."

"But why? Why can't I stay? I can be happy up here."

"But they won't be happy down there, they would be heartbroken." He says and I shake my head. "They're your family and they need you." He shakes his head and I wipe my eyes.

"They will survive dad. They don't need me. But I need you." I nod and I hadn't noticed but he had walked me back to the glass doors. Were you can hear things a little clearer.

"I need to see those beautiful eyes shine again..." I heard Chase faintly say and the roof crumbles a little, I look up to see the lights flicker and I sigh.

"You don't need me pumpkin you think you do, but you don't. You need your family." He says. "And that man right there..." he points towards Chase and I sniffle. "He needs the love of his life."

"But you're not coming with me." I say and then hear Chase again.

"You can't die on me..." He says and the roof crumbles a little bit more, letting me know that it's time to go.

"I'm going to miss you." I cry and he nods. He closes his eyes as if silently telling me that it's okay to leave.

"I'm going to miss you too." I grab the door handle and open it but before I go I get my phone out and go to Spotify.

"Can you at least have one dance with me? You walked me down the aisle you basically gave me away. Can we have a dad and daughter dance?" I ask and he nods tears falling out of his eyes same as mine.

"Of course." I play the song and we dance to it's the roof crumbles to pieces in front of our eyes. I close my eyes and when I open them he's gone. I go over to the open door and walk through. I open my eyes and I'm suddenly in a hospital room with a hand holding on to mine.

"Princess we haven't started. We need to start. Our story isn't over yet. Your story isn't over yet. You still have so much to tell. I haven't met you. I haven't gotten to know you. I need to know who the love of my life is." He cries and I open my eyes to see him with his head on the mattress.

"What do you want to know?" I say in a raspy voice and he suddenly stops crying and looks up at me. I smile at him and he lets his head fall on the mattress crying in relieve.

"Princess." He sobs and I shake my head smiling tiredly trying to lift his head so that he'll look at me.

"Hey Bugsy." He stands up and kisses me all over my face and stands up straight again.

"Don't go anywhere." He says smiling and I chuckle.

"I don't think I can." He smiles again and comes back to me kissing my lips deeply and I kiss him back. He stands up and walks over to the door and opening it.

"She's awake." He says and a body emerges from outside the door, I see that it's Marcus and smile at him.

"What? I was expecting Keanu Reeves." I say and he shakes his head.

"Yeah me too." He says and I gasp making him laugh. He walks over to me and hugs the daylights out of me. I look at Chase and see that he's on the phone smiling. He looks my way and tears fall from his eyes. That's the man I love. He shuts off his phone putting it back in his pocket and sit down next to me again.

"Why are you crying?" I put my hand on his cheek and he leans into it. I smile at that and he sniffles before answering.

"I thought I was going to lose you." He closes his eyes letting the tears fall down.

"Lose me? Never." I say and he smiles at that.

"Never?"

"Never ever. I promise." I say and he nods, grabbing my hand and kissing the tears away. "Also can I just be the first to say that, that damn Range Rover has something against me." I say making Chase and Mark laugh.

"I love you too much Maddison Alexandra McKenna."

"I love you too much too Chase Andrew Hudson." I smile at him and he nods.

...

"You are not allowed to die. Okay?" May says crying, and I chuckle. "Promise us."

May was currently on one side and Lizzie was one the other, all three of us crammed into my bed. They came shortly after Chase called them and they brought board games and blankets and all types of things from the house. The kiddos had gotten here half an hour after everybody and all jumped on me giving me hugs and kisses.

It was now eight p.m and visiting hours had ended hours ago but everybody still stayed. I was only allowed one visitor that could stay the night and that was reserved for Chase. He wouldn't leave my side and I was surprised when he let the girls lay in the bed with me.

"I promise." I say and rest my head on her shoulder.

"We would've dragged your ass right back from hell, we weren't letting you go that easily." Lizzie says and I laugh.

"What's an ass?" Nathan asks and the room goes silent at the question my three year old nephew asked and Shawn looks wide eyed at Marcus.

"Its..." Shawn starts to explain, but Marcus jumps in when Shawn is left speechless.

"It's a word that you should not repeat." He nods and Nathan does too satisfied with the answer. I try hard not to laugh as Lizzie looks panicked.

"Children don't repeat anything aunt Maddie says," Marcus says and I nod.

"Or what my friends say." I continue and they all nod.

"Sorry." Lizzie whispers and I shake my head.

"Don't worry. They know better than to repeat whatever we say."

"Well I think we should start heading back home, we have stayed more than allowed." Mom says and they all groan. Everybody stands up from where they were and walk towards me each saying goodbye the last ones being Mom and the girls. The girls say goodbye first and then mom.

"I love you so much sweetheart." She kisses my head and I nod. She looks at me and tucks a hair behind my ear.

"I love you too mom."

They all leave one by one out the door and Chase leans against the wall smiling at me, he walks towards the chair that is next to my bed and sits down. I shake my head and scoot over a little. I pat the bed next to me and he stands up laying next to me on the bed making me smile and cuddle closer to him.

There's a knock on the door and then the doctor walks in.

"I have good news Maddie. You're good to go home. We're going to keep you one more night for observation, and you'll be free to go the 24th."

"Thank you Tom." I say and sigh nodding.

"I'll be back tomorrow."

"Thank you." Chase says and Tom nods. He walks out of the room and Chase turns to look at me. "How do you guys know him?"

"My father worked here and Tom was one of his best friends. He saved my life the day of the first car crash." I explain and he nods. I yawn and he rubs my back making me smile.

"You should sleep princess."

"I know."

"Okay then let's sleep." He says and I cuddle closer to him, closing my eyes, but not letting my eyes close.

...

Chase went to sleep a while ago, but I couldn't sleep. I was scared I would have a nightmare. It's what happened last time. It's what'll happen this time. I just know it. I wanted to get some shuteye though so that's what I suppose I should do.

***

"Dad?" I ask when I see him pull up in the driveway and jump out of his car.

"Hey pumpkin." He smiles at me and comes to hug me.

"Will you play with me?" I plead with puppy eyes and he chuckles.

"What happened to Seb?"

"The wus backed out when I won the first game." I say and slide the soccer ball towards him. He kicked it towards the goal and scored. "And the crowd goes wild!!"

"Okay. I'll play, but let me change." He said and I nod retrieving the ball from the next.

...

"Get ready to eat dirt kiddo."

"In your dreams old man." He chuckled before passing me the ball and I run it to the goal. I score it, and dad comes up behind me and carries me on his shoulders.

"And the crowd goes wild!!" he screams and I laugh.

***

I wake up and see that Chase isn't next to me. When I'm about to call out for him he walks out of the bathroom.

"I just had a dream."

"And I just had a toothbrush in my mouth? You gotta give me more context babe." He goes to his bag and looks for a new shirt.

"I had a dream. Not a nightmare."

"Princess that's great!" he says and comes over and kisses me. "What was it about? Me?"

"In your dreams." I laugh and he shakes his head smiling like a maniac. "It was about dad. We were playing soccer like we used to when I was a kid." I smile at the memory and he smiles at it too.

"That's amazing Addie."

"It was kind of relieving. I was scared that if I went to sleep I would have to re-live it all over again, like it happened last time. But I didn't and it's the first time I've had a dream in a while."

"I'm really happy for you." He says and kisses me again. "Tomorrow we celebrate. Mostly because you'll be able to leave this place."

"We don't have to do that."

"Yes we do. End of discussion." He says and walks into the bathroom.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE

What up PARTY PEOPLE!!! I'm really happy for some reason. I finally finished this chapter and that make me happy. The end kind of flopped, because I was mainly focused on the beginning of the chapter, BUT!! None the less it's still a great chapter. Did y'all like it? I wrote the idea for the beginning of this chapter MONTHS agooooo, also I just saw today that there weren't any more ideas under it. I have a word document that has 36 ages filled with ideas for RWC, some made it into the book some were scrapped, but the most important ones made it, and for me this was a really important one... sooooooo I'm really happy it made it onto the book.

If y'all enjoyed this chapter please, please, pleaseeeeeee, comment, vote and share. I really like it so I'm voting.

I will see all of you guys another day, this week is going to be the last RWC week. It's kind of bittersweet sweet knowing the countdown has started. This is first chapter of five that are coming out this week and we're finishing the week with the epilogue. YAY!! Well I'll see y'all next time. Byeee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 8.5K 86
"I didn't fall for you, you fucking tripped me over." Tara thought her life turned crazy when her best friend's cousin showed up to town. The tall, s...
519K 14.8K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
4.9M 114K 96
She's back and better than ever. Living in Chicago for the junior Law program was a fun year of her life but Bailey-Belle couldn't be happier to be h...
7.2K 132 44
Avery Davidson wasn't sure what she was expecting when she moved to a boarding school in the middle of nowhere. The last person she was expecting to...