The Demon Lord's Heart

By honetbee

πŸ“Œ ONGOING White star tried to summon a demon but instead summoned kim rok soo? Will krs get his slacker li... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 3.5
Chapter 4
Chapter 4.5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 7.5
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 13.5
Memes
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 20.5

Chapter 5

1.7K 100 40
By honetbee

Cat* - tcf cale/rok soo

Cat - my au rok soo / fake demon lord rok soo

Cat - system

***** - cruse words

___________

Life, is quiet a complicated matter.

What is life?

Life is like an Egg,

A boiled Egg.

In life, whatever you do, it doesn't matter.

That's what life is. A cruel truth.

Living beings came into existence through the land and will become a part of it after they meet their end.

It's a cycle of life and death.

.......

Death?

Hah, death is a laughable matter for someone who is used to it.

Every person he loved died.

He hated it.

HE HATED BEING ALONE.

HE HATED BEING THE ONLY SURVIVOR.

he hated his LIFE.

But what can he do?

NOTHING.

But things changed overnight.

He wasn't who he was before.

HE WAS A DIFFERENT PERSON.

His face, skin pale as snow

His hair, red as blood

His body, FREE FROM THE HAUNTING SCARS.

This is not him.

This is not the EMOTIONLESS BAST*RD that he used to know.

Who is he?

He doesn't want to remember

He want to forget the past, BUT HE CAN'T. Even if he wanted to.

This was not supposed to be real.

But it is reality. And he is quite calm, he will always face the cruel reality and break the laws of nature.

Afterall, he is kim rok soo*

No, from now on

HE IS CALE HENITUSE*.

" this is definitely cale. "

'Cale henituse, a drunkard, a trash and a minor villain in the novel 'The Birth Of A Hero' that i read befor falling asleep. '

The Birth Of A Hero,

It's a novel about choi han, the protagonist, a teenager who travels to another dimension.

After escaping the dark forest, choi han, discover the warmth of humanity in the village of Harris and makes friends and family there.

But one day, the village is destroyed by a mysterious organisation.

Choi han was a pure and kind soul that could not bring himself to kill a human.

But when harris Village is ravaged, he commits his first murder and slaughtered all the members of the mysterious organisation.

After taking a life for the first time, choi han learns the meaning of grief.

He then leaves the village for the first time and heads to the henituse territory.

There, he meet the drunk cale henituse , the eldest and the first born of the henituse county, a known trash, who insulted the village that showed choi han affection.

And cale gets beaten to pulp by an angry choi han.

" and i became that cale henituse. Hah, i don't want to be beaten up. I don't like pain. "

' and in order to survive in this world with the upcoming war, i will need power to protect myself. After that i will live peacefully in the countryside not getting involved with the protagonist and the war. I need power, an ancient power. And being a reader i know where to obtain such power, that is known to be obtained only due to luck. I need to get the indestructible shield that is in the henituse territory. '

______________

" ****! Sayeru you *******!"

' How dare he leave me here alone!..... Should i go back to the henituse territory? But i don't know the way. *tsk* where is my luck. Ever since i came in this world only bad things happen.'

' hah, i need to get going. There is not much time left for me. Choi han must have been going in lightspeed towards the henituse territory. At this rate he might quickly arrive at the territory and beat up cale, take his butler and chef with him in his journey. Urgh, i need to find my way back. The novel will soon start. '

____________

" Hah, hah, ******* ********. "

' Finally, after my hardship i have finally arrived at my destination. The Henituse Territory. Though it's already midnight, and i lost today's chance to get the shield, but it's alright, there was no owner for it in the novel, so, i can get it tomorrow. Better get a place to stay. I don't have enough money. Argh, why was the carriage so expensive. I was looted. '

Rok soo was lost in his thoughts and unconsciously entered an ally.

' what the hell?! Where the **** am i? Wait-

The black head looked in front of him and was shocked to see the scene unfolding ahead.

' isn't that cale henituse . And.... CHOI HAN!! Wtf, why is cale extending his hand to him?! Why is choi han not angry?! Wtf happened to THE novel!!! ' even with the chaotic thoughts running inside his head rok soo was quiet relaxed on the outside. He put on his hood and slowly walked towards the pair of red and black, hiding behind the wall seeing the scene unfolding in front of him.

' the hell, choi han is going with cale without fighting? Cale didn't insult the village?'

While rok soo was observing the pair from the backside, the two kittens by cale's side gestured him towards rok soo.

Rok soo was quick to get out of his thoughts and walked in another direction but unfortunately it seems like his presence have been exposed.

Choi being a sword master, has keen senses. He can sense danger from afar, another thing he got from fighting the monsters in the forest of darkness. Detecting rok soo was quite an easy task for him but he couldn't identify his face because of the hood. He only saw his eyes the same as his saviour, those same emotionless, cunning reddish Brown eyes. Before choi han could take any action, the man ran or it would be better to say he disappeared into thin air.

Cale was having quite mixed feelings about this man or himself. He actually didn't know how to say it. Unlike choi han, cale was able to get better view of that stalker's face. And saying he not surprised would be a lie. He was shocked, horrified, and confused (?).

' That man, he - he had the same face as me, my face i had back then as kim rok soo. '

Cale was someone who wouldn't let things like this go. He would get to the end of this or maybe not (?)

' but how could another korean except choi han be here?'

If it was any other korean stranger that also came in this world like choi han but was not mentioned in the novel, cale would have let it slide and thought that the unfortunate soul didn't survive in this world, but, it was him, it was his face that he clearly saw. Him being in cale' s body was already not part of the novel, and now this. Maybe, just a tiny bit, cale want to think that he mistook someone. Afterall, it was already dark, one could not easily define others face. But, it's cale NO kim rok soo* we are talking about. He has sharp eyesight in the dark. He used to fight monsters in the dark. But, can this ability of his work even with cale 's body? Would Cale' s eyesight be sharp as his? Maybe, he really mistook someone.

_____________

"Humph! Hah! "

" Lord kim rok soo, my lord, i am deeply ashamed of my actions back then. Please forgive this lowly servant. " rok soo could feel someone touching his legs. He looked at the source.

" Sayeru? " sayeru was holding his legs while crying like a baby. ( crying because of fear of being killed by the fake demon)

Though, rok soo was angry at him. Very angry. How could this bear leave him alone in the massacred village but he didn't want to face that white star. He isn't powerful enough to fight him. And isn't sayeru the one who got him out of trouble. If it wasn't for him Teleporting rok soo, he would have been caught by the protagonist and the supposed minor villain and two pair of cats(?).

" Where were you? "

*hick* " my lord, i - the- my liege had called for me. He wanted to tell me to take you to the capital. "

Now this has caught the demon's interest.

" the capital? "

*hick* " yes my lord, h-he wanted to show you something. "

' that white sh*t wanted to show me something?...... Ah! - the plaza incident, that psychopath didn't actually mean to show me that, right? But- if i go there i can try to minimise the number of the injured. Maybe, help the hero while hiding in the shadows.'

" i see, very well then i will go and see his gift for me. " the demon lord said while smiling viciously. Though for rok soo that was the smile of fear, fear of being killed for rejected the white star's offer.

Rok soo's smile sent shivers to sayeru.

" but first, stop holding my legs and take me to my room. "

" A-ah, yes my lord. " sayeru blushed. His face beacme like a Tomato. Totally embarrassed by his childish action.

'ah, it's good that lord kim rok soo didn't destroy anything with his powers when i was gone. I would have been a problem if the dragons were to find about him. Hah, i toom me a whole day to find him. '

__________

"Ahh~finally, my comfy bed. I really missed you. " rok soo said while laying (jumping) on the bed

' Capital uh. Now that i know that the novel is changing, i can't risk my slacker life. I need to get the shield by tomorrow. Hah, **** my luck that bas-

_________
DING DING DING

Congratulations user 00101.

You have completed your sub quest : meet the major characters.

For your hard work, this system will grant you with your reward.

The user 00101 has obtained 100000 coins for meeting with the four main cast.

Total coins : 100000

Sub quest: completed

Main quest: pending

Fight the monsters in the forest of darkness.

Time limit : none

Rewards : 1000 coins
Special ability
Access to System's special Shop

Good luck user 00101.
This system hopes you have a safe journey.
___________

Rok soo just stared blankly at the Blue screen floating in front of him.

'WHAT THE ACTUAL **** !! '

___________

God damn, i never thought that i would be able to write this much.

* INSERT PROUD LAUGHING NOISES. *

Total words : 1756 *new record*

Anyways my dear readers, i have a sad news

i won't be able to update for some time cuz my school is starting soon and i haven't completed my work🗿. So there will be no sunday update. I am extremely sorry. 🙏

Enjoy your day💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 1.5K 18
Cale henituse did 'not' survived after using instant. Time is morphed and crumbled after Cale used the said power, to prevent the chaos erupting, th...
492 23 5
'Waste' 'Lout' 'Trash' Those are the names of Cale Henituse, a man infamous for his reputation as a loud, violent, drunkard. The same trash that had...
22.7K 1.6K 22
What if Cale from Tboah just regressed and didn't transmit as Kim Rok Soo? You probably read multiple of these stories, so here's another one. Just...
2.6K 120 9
Cale Henituse went missing after being beaten by Choi han. Kim rok soo was send to the world and met choi han right before he beat up Cale. But faile...