What Universe is This Again?

由 Allioune24

"I can feel it!" exclaimed Lophe, the pope of Obelia's current religion. "The new Empress and the Saint of Ob... 更多

I
II
III
IV
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII

V

4.9K 302 84
由 Allioune24

AUTHOR: Please keep in mind that there will be additions, non-canon, tcf canon, and wmmap canon SITUATIONS. So, before anyone yaps all corrections ONCE MORE, I say, "THIS IS A FREAKING CANON DIVERGENCE." Yeah, I am sick of having readers correct me on how I write my works, yapping that it should be canon this, canon that, it's not in the novel/manhwa/ or "it's a waste of time reading the work, its not canon, it's not following the book", and those conservative types. I would apologize because you ain't reading the tags. There is CANON DIVERGENCE in the TAGS. If you want canon, please read the novel or the manhwa, and see yourself out of my works. I'm so done dealing with readers like this. If you're trying to overtake someone's work, why not write your own fic yourself?

Sorry about that outburst, but my feed and message were filled with it. To my every supportive reader! Thank you very much for reading! I hope you enjoy this work! Thank you very much.

[CLAUDE'S POV]

It is fascinating to see a wriggling cute little butt on an afternoon when he decided to explore the Imperial Library.

It is the first time he is seen one of the twins apart from the other.

He also snores loudly while sleeping.

He is not even waking up, despite the fact that he is been staring at him for quite some time.

He smirked. He remembered how this brat went and complained about not finishing his one-month-long grounds. Most kids would have complained about not going anywhere, but he complained about not finishing it.

Working hard in the future will be this boy's punishment.

He chuckled a little and noticed his belly button. Ayhan is a sloppy sleeper. He should have the tailor make some non-button-up clothes for him.

He had no idea what kind of force had reckoned him, but he wanted to reach out and fix the boy's clothes. His palm rested on Ayhan's tummy, eliciting a delightful laugh from his sleep.

A strange warm feeling filled his heart to overflowing. The boy's cheeks were caressed with the back of his hand.

"You Maj—"

"Shh." He turns around and sees a servant bringing a blanket for the boy.

His hair was black, and his eyes were a deep blue. Along with the guard waiting outside, he had a feeling he was not human.

He took the blanket and tucked the boy in before carrying him into the library's resting area in his arms.

The warmth of the child in his arms reminded him of the time he held that woman in his arms.

The warm, satisfying memory lingered.

He can hear something inside him cracking as he makes his way to where the boy can rest.

This bundle of fluff became a luxury that he didn't deserve.

Most kids would try to minimize the danger or casualty, but this boy openly bared his fangs to him and complained about how much he disliked the attention he was giving them.

It's their fault for piquing my interest.

He inhaled the soft scent of cashmere as he laid the boy on the couch. He sat at the end and began reading a book, with the unusual butler waiting outside of the room. However, instead of reading the book, he can't help but gaze at the boy sleeping without caring for the world. His hand carefully caressed the boy's forehead.

"So small."

.

.

Raon, who had been keeping an eye on the Emperor from outside, noticed the Emperor's expression.

It is the look of a man who is clinging to reason.

Desperately seeking an answer to an illogical question.

At times like this, he should just be honest.

Just like how human taught him when he lost trust on the world around him.

[ATHANASIA'S POV]

"Thank you for inviting Athy and Yhan to tea," they both said, gracefully and cutely bowing.

She was brightly smiling, but Yhan was scowling at Claude.

We are going to die because of you, dude.

She side-eyed him, but her brother ignored her. He is serious about expressing his dissatisfaction with being with this man. She despises it as well, but they can not stop themselves. He is still the Emperor.

Everyone was swooning over them, except for Claude, who remained a prick. While Felix made them sit on the chairs he had prepared for them, his voice echoed coldly.

What was she expecting in the first place?

She still greeted him because, unlike her bad-boy brother, she needed to remain Papa's girl.

Claude, of course, did not respond. He looked at them casually. She began telling nonsense to relieve the tension between her brother and Claude. Claude listened to her half-heartedly, but he listened to her nonetheless.

They're like two peas in a pod, except for their eyes.

They were both looking, glancing, scowling, and frowning at the same time! They truly are father and son!

When she thought about it, she could not help but laugh. In the presence of these two silent, stoic dirtbags, even she was perplexed by her own words.

When her brother's one-month contract was cut short in a week, she remembered him nearly destroying their room. He is a complete slacker!

She was struck by how peaceful the garden was. She was taken aback when she noticed the servant staring at her nervously. She calmed down when she realized they had never seen them talk before.

She looked at her brother, who seemed disgustingly relieved about something.

He is staring at the cup of tea that has been placed in front of him. He appeared to be a fallen angel from the heavens.

You looked disgusting, dude.

She can not help but make a remark. Yhan appeared relieved as if he were done taking a dump.

She could not believe that this was the first decent tea Yhan had ever had, aside from those dreadful lemon teas.

[AYHAN'S POV]

Thank you to all the fucking bastard gods out there for not bringing that cursed lemon tea into this world. Cale would have worshiped them by now if they had provided him with a perfect family to live with.

He looked at the milk in his tea.

Milktea. It will go well with booba and other flavors.

He had an idea for a good business centered on milkteas, and it was bound to work. He only needs to use his charmed sister, who has even tamed their dirtbag father.

He asked Raon calmly for some ice and honey to sweeten the drink. Claude was watching him do that while listening to Athy.

"Is that good?" Claude asked.

Athy was also looking at him as if she wanted to try too.

He looked at Raon, who served the newly discovered tea flavor. Claude frowned at first, but soon he calmly drank the contents. "This is pretty good."

"Yes, this is good. It's tasty."

He smiled. This is the first toned conversation between them, just sharing likes and dislikes.

"I want to taste Daddy's tea too."

He examined the tea in front of Claire; it has a distinct color and fragrance. He also moved forward, curious about the tea he was drinking.

Claude took a look at them as well.

[CLAUDE'S POV]

How adorable.

The twins eagerly leaned forward, curious about the drink. They would usually suck up to him or play their parts, but seeing their eager and genuine expressions, he can't go against it.

"Let them have a taste."

He observed them as they savored the drink. They smelled it and drank from it, and soon a flowery aura emanated from them, along with a big bright smile on their faces.

"Athy likes it as well!"

Yhan takes another sip with a soft smile on his face. Yhan did it in the same way that woman would drink this tea. His reddish eyes gleamed beautifully as they reflected the pinkish color of the tea.

His heart was pounding so hard.

He can not help but lower the cup and smile bitterly as he recalls memories he wishes he could forget.

"It feels like flowers are blooming inside Athy's mouth!" Even the way Athanasia smiled while saying those words was exactly how Diana would praise it.

He can not help but sense the bitterness in her words.

The atmosphere abruptly descended.

Athanasia also stopped smiling, indicating a shift in their mood.

It was Felix who betrayed him by running his mouth once more.

"I see you've taken a liking to it. It's called Lippe Tea. His Majesty enjoys it as well." His voice was gloomy. Claude wanted it so that Felix wouldn't say a word.

But he was too stunned to speak.

"And Lady Diana also enjoyed it too."

If only Felix would stop talking right now...

"I do not have such memories."

*Clank.*

Yhan slammed his teacup on the platter, which surprised Claude.

He looked at his son, who gave him a wary look. Not to say anything that would offend her sister. Not to say anything he would later regret.

This boy resembled him when he lost trust in the people around him.

"I know you do not like our mother..."

He was stunned and shaken, and he could not respond.

"But in times like this... Please act as if you care..." Yhan's cold voice was even colder and sharper than his.

He sighs, defeated by the words of a five-year-old.

"It would be best if you two drank milk."

He could only say those words. He was relieved that he did not have to say anything that would make his son hate him even more.

He was even more surprised that he cared not to be hated by them.

[ATHANASIA'S POV]

Yhan was reading a book beside her while she was drawing. It's a good pastime since she has nothing to do.

The emperor tried to invade their space more and more as Yhan pushed him away. She did not think it was a good omen, but seeing how Yhan said those words without fear made her realize that Claude was not all bad.

Yhan had been extremely disrespectful and innocent, but Claude did nothing but reprimand him.

"Yhanny... What do you think mommy would look like?"

Yhan bore a solemn expression on his face.

"Does it matter?"

"Athy wants to draw Mommy, but Athy doesn't know Mommy's face."

Yhan set down the book. Lillian and Felix, who were also present, were deafeningly silent.

"Does mommy have straight hair like Lily or wavy hair?"

"She is just as lovely as you, princess."

Yhan looked them in the eyes but said nothing.

"You heard it... just smear some paint on your face and slam it against the paper."

"Why are you so annoying?"

"You never stop nagging."

The twins' banter helped to lighten the mood.

"It would be great if I could see her as well."

The heavy silence made the atmosphere awkward.

.

.

Since that day, Felix and Lily have been worried about them the entire time. Yhan acts as if nothing is happening. While she continued to read the atmosphere in order to prevent them from being such a bother.

She embarrassed herself by saying things to Papa that she did not think she would say.

But...

"Princess, His Majesty does not despise you; I swear with great confidence on my name."

Felix knelt down and reassured her.

"You and His Highness, His Majesty does not despise you."

"You can speak to him honestly; you are still young; you do not need to learn to suppress yourself at this age."

Of course, she messed up big time.

"I told you, just to be shameless," Yhan teases her again, but his expression is one of interest.

"Well, that mother of ours really loved us, did not she?"

"What are your thoughts on that?"

"If she hadn't, she would not have given birth to us," Yhan replied, "it does not matter now, because we are born from such love." He can be romantic at times, but his words were more reassuring than Lily and Felix's.

"Right."

They were once again summoned, but this time in the Audience Chamber. They had to wait outside the door. Yhan was obediently standing beside Felix, while Felix had her on his back.

Soon, a white-haired man appeared. He looked stern with those light brown eyes. He was such a charismatic dude.

"Sir Felix."

"Your Grace, It's been a while."

The father of the love interest and the guardian of Jenette.

"Who is he?" Yhan's voice echoed. Roger Alpheus finally noticed them.

"Please pardon my actions. Roger Alpheus at your service; prosperity be upon the Obelian Empire."

She didn't like that look.

"So typical." Yhan's comment sometimes really didn't go with her acting, huh?

They said twins are always on the same wavelength, but they're too damn wrong!

Roger looked at Ayhan, who calmly looked at him.

I need to break the tension.

"Hello, Mister White!"

She began teasing him until his expression became awkward. Felix was holding back his laughter, while her brother continued to smile.

"Enter."

Yhan took a step without hesitation as Claude's voice echoed, casually passing Roger Alpheus. Felix also came in when they heard the puppy's greeting.

"He's dangerous," Yhan said.

Felix looked at the young boy and said, "Something about him is dangerous but at the same time not."

Athy was not sure what he was saying, but she knew that man would use Jenette to empower himself. That is terrifying in and of itself.

.

.

But for Yhan.

He reminds me of Valentino.

He's keeping something but is not saying anything.

Yes, that's the feeling.

"I will keep an eye on him," he said, turning to face his father, who was staring at him as he stood confidently in front of him.

I need to roast this man again. Revenge for cutting his one-month grounding with slacker life.

TBC

AUTHOR: NEW STORY LINE WILL BE ADDED. 

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

1.3K 60 7
❛ my mind turns your life into 𝒇𝒐𝒍𝒌𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒆 i can't dare to dream about you anymore. ❜ ⎯⎯ ⠀ㅤִㅤ...
211K 15K 48
All I could see, was darkness as a strong sound hit my ear. . . . "husband?" I opened my eyes, saw the face of a beautiful brown haired woman. ...
245K 6.6K 42
A Bakudeku Omegaverse/ Quirkless AU Bakugo Katsuki was a 22 year old Alpha living on his own. He had a good life. A great paying job as a fashion des...
10.3K 589 5
Cale gets soul switched with ogCale. Everyone thinks at first that Cale lost his memories. But they soon find out the truth. SPOILER warning till the...