Resident Evil One Shots

By snozloz

One shots about our rizzident evil hotties, including Leon, Chris, Carlos, and more! (All stories are female... More

RE2 Leon Kennedy x Reader
Carlos Oliveira x Reader
Chris Redfield x Reader
Albert Wesker x Reader
RE4 Leon Kennedy x Reader
RE4 Leon Kennedy x Reader (Part 2)
RE4 Leon Kennedy x Reader (Part 3)
Carlos Oliveira x Reader
Vendetta Chris Redfield x Reader
RE6 Leon Kennedy x Reader
Infinite Darkness Leon x Reader
ATTENTION LEON LOVERS
Carlos Oliveira x Reader
Leon Kennedy x Reader
Chris Redfield x Reader
Damnation Leon x Reader
Albert Wesker x Reader
RE2 Leon Kennedy x Reader
Jake Muller x Reader
Ethan Winters x Reader
Ethan Winters x Reader (Part 2)
Carlos Oliveira x(?) Reader
RE2-4 Leon Kennedy x Reader
RE4 Leon Kennedy x Reader
Vendetta Leon x Reader
RE2 Leon Kennedy x Reader
DILF Luis Serra x Reader
Stupid announcement
Leon Kennedy x Reader
Carlos Oliveira x Chris Redfield x Reader
Leon Kennedy x Luis Serra x Reader
Albert Wesker x Reader
Wesker x Reader
Piers Nivans x Reader

Luis Serra x Reader

3.4K 59 51
By snozloz

NSFW

"Oye! Señorita!" A voice calls out from behind you. Heartbeat pounding in your ears as you halt in your steps, seeing that a man from inside a villagers home was waving you to him.

You dodge a swing of an axe just in time and run towards the house, sprinting inside past him as he shuts the door.

"Are you alright?" He asks. You run to him and jump into his arms unexpectedly, so relieved to see a real human.

"Thank you, thank you so much," you pant into his chest. He holds you close, slightly taken aback by the sudden hug, but he wasn't complaining. "I thought I was alone out here. My friend, Ashley, they took her, and I've been stranded in this place and-"

"Shhh, señorita. I can help you. I'll keep you safe. I think I might have seen someone who was looking for you, too. But right now, we have to hide, these... people, they don't quit," He reassures you, looking down into your eyes and holding you tightly.

"Okay, yeah, let's get somewhere safe." You see a small closet and drag the both of you in there and shut the door. It's tight in here, but it's safe.

"I don't think they'll find us too easy in here, if they even saw where you went."

"Good, that's relieving. I just.. who are you? Where am I? What is wrong with those people?"

"My name is Luis Serra. You're in the middle of nowhere in España, and the people thing is complicated," he explains with a laugh. You sigh deeply, and your breathing is slightly irregular. He places a hand on your shoulder and squeezes it. "What's your name, señorita?"

"Y/n," you say quietly.

"Beautiful. It fits you, you know. " You huff with a smirk, and his hand floats down to grab yours. He slowly brings it to his lips and looks at you as he gives the back of your hand a soft kiss, his scruff gently grazing your skin.

"Thank you. Wait, you said you saw someone looking for me?" You ask curiosly.

"Oh yes, and I believe he grabbed your friend first. Now, I don't think he favors me much, I'm too keen with the ladies," Luis jokes.

"Doesn't matter to me. You saved me, Luis," you say, resting your free hand on his chest. He lets go of your hand and places his on either side of your hips. God, good thinking going into a small closet with a sexy man. If this could be my last day, I'd want to spend it with someone who'll make me forget about it all.

"Señorita..." He whispers. "You really are testing my patience."

"Maybe you don't have to be patient with me," you whisper back. Your other hand snakes up his neck and to his face, thumb stroking over his lips. Luis leans in, and your lips interlock. This is exactly what I need right now.

His hands roam, from your hips to your lower back to your ass, and he seems to like to keep them there. The two of you continue kissing, hearing no danger outside and only the wet sounds of your tongues intertwining.

A light moan comes out of your mouth and his knee goes in between your legs, pushing up against your heat. Automatically your body ignites, slightly sinking lower to put more weight on your sensitive spot.

"Oh, like the feeling do you?" He says in between kisses. "Go ahead, use my body all you want." His words spur you on, and you begin to grind on his thigh, the sensation giving you tingles.

"Mph, Luis," you moan, sliding your hand down lower and lower. With a bit of hesitation, you find his erection and palm it, causing a groan to leave his mouth. I like the sound of that. Wait, just how big is he?

"Figuring the length, princessa?" He asks as he grips your ass, guiding your grinding.

"Yes, ah, yes Luis," you whisper.

"Wish you could get a nice, sweet pounding from me? Hm?" He says seductively.

"Oh my god!" A moan escapes your mouth as you're near your climax. "I-if you keep talking like that I'm gonna-"

"Cum, do it," he growls. The tone in his voice set you off, and the sensation on your heat finally allowed your release. You shook with pleasure in his arms, and his hands migrated to your waist to hold you close as your legs weakened. Once the wave was over you looked up at him and he smiled and placed a hand on your head, kissing the tip of your nose.

"Good job, princessa," he whispers. Your face falls back into his chest and you laugh, slightly out of breath. The distant sound of villagers alert the both of you and he slightly opens the door whilst still protecting you with his arms, checking to make sure no one had snuck in. You both step out of the closet and he looks out the window, seeing something that alarmed him. "Go find a new hiding place, I'll keep them away," he says.

"Are you sure? I can help," you suggest.

"I see someone that can help me, don't you worry. Now go," he says urgently.

Luis releases his arms from around you, and you turn to observe the rest of the home, seeing only one good hiding spot. A big, dark hole in the wall, perfectly sized to fit you. Meanwhile, he's is looking out the window, probably estimating the number of enemies outside. "I'm going to hide in here," you say out, and he gives you a thumbs up.

You crawl inside, not wanting to think about the creatures that could be hiding in here. But, luck was on your side, and no creepy crawlers attacked you.

The man shouts. Two pairs of footsteps storm in, one of them sounding familiar. You peer around the edge of the hole with one eye, seeing Ashley and another man. You wanted to run out and tell her you were alright, but something about that other man told you not to interfere.

Luis and the other man begin talking and the new blonde back Luis against the wall, fist on his chest. You hide back away, wondering what went on without your knowledge. What could Luis have done? He seems to genuinely care, and he's not showing any aggression. Plus, back there... That was the complete opposite of aggression.

Their argument is interrupted by the sounds of more shouting, and they realize they are out of time.

"Ashley, hide in there, and don't come out until I tell you to," the blonde says.

"O-ok," she responds as she crawls in, not noticing you. Something big is placed in front of the hole, causing complete darkness. "Oh my god, I can't be in here!" She says out loud.

"Ashley," you say calmly. She gasps, shocked by the familiarity of your voice and the spook of not actually being alone.

"Y/n!!" She says. "Oh my god, I thought you were gone, I thought I'd never see you again!" You crawl towards her and hug her, her arms wrapped tightly around you.

"Can't get rid of me that easy," you say with a laugh, relieved that you finally found each other.

After a few minutes of conversation, you find that the man was named Leon Kennedy, and he was here to save the both of you and get you back home. By himself? Damn, that's rough.

"Ashley, I think this hole is a tunnel, it might lead outside," you say. She agrees to go explore with you, and you lead the way, crawling and feeling your way out. You turn a corner, and you see light from the outside. "Here!"

Once the both of you were out, it led you to the back of the house, no enemies in sight. You look beyond, and there seems to be a good way for the men to run.

"Y/n, look, there's a ladder. We can get upstairs and get them out of there," she says. You nod, and begin climbing the ladder to the upstairs door. Once the both of you reach it, you open it to find Luis and Leon struggling against the swarm of enemies.

"Hey! This way!!" You shout over the grunts and Spanish telling. They look at you and you see Luis smile proudly, a wave of pride washing over you. They immediately run through the door and Ashley leads them to where you could find safety. You follow them, but Luis turns back and grabs your hand to keep you away from enemies and safe with him. His fingers lock with yours, and he grips you tightly, not wanting to risk letting you go.

You run through a large metal gate and Luis lets go of you to help Leon close and lock it. Immediately, he begins questioning Luis, to which he explains the reasoning behind the crazed people.

"It's something called... A plaga. But, with the right equipment, you can take it out," he says, showing the scar on his chest.

"You too?" Leon asks. After more discussion, Luis declares himself partners with Leon, making you smile. He turns to you and winks.

"Now, I have something to attend to, I will be back soon," he says.

"Wait," Leon says out.

"No more questions."

"Why are you helping us?" Asks Leon.

"Let's just say it makes me feel better. And I'd never mind doing a favor for a beautiful señorita such as y/n," he states. You stand stunned, slightly blushing as you watch him calmly walk away.

"Are you okay, y/n? My name's Leon, I'm here to get you home."

"I'm... I'm good, thanks," you say, never taking your eyes off Luis until he's out of sight.

ALMOST 2K READS AND OVER 50 VOTES YALL ARE CRAZY THANK YOUUU (ALSO THIS STORY IS #2 FOR CARLOS OLIVEIRA TAG AHH)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 11.6K 45
You thought it was over? *** I DO NOT OWN THE RESIDENT EVIL CHARACTERS*** **STORY IS MADE UP*** WATTPAD IS THE ONLY SITE I POST!!!
1.1M 20.7K 193
This is mainly gonna be Wesker, Leon, Jake, Chris and Piers
3.7K 79 22
Rebecca has always had a little crush on Chris Redfield, her superior at S.T.A.R.S. Well, maybe it's more than just a little crush. Chris on the othe...
1.4K 26 9
Rᴇsɪᴅᴇɴᴛ ᴇᴠɪʟ sʜɪᴘs Rᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ, Uᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇs ᴀʀᴇ sʟᴏᴡ Iᴍᴀɢᴇs ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅᴇᴅ ᴀʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴏᴡɴᴇᴅ. Sᴏᴜʀᴄᴇs:Pɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛ, ɢᴏᴏɢʟᴇ, ᴇᴛᴄ Mᴏsᴛʟʏ ᴍᴀʟᴇ sʜɪᴘs, Lɢʙᴛǫ ᴏɴᴇ sʜ...