GooseBumps {Love Island 2022}

By Boonannaxdd

COMPLETED in which michael davidson comes in as a bombshell to cause mishap and mayhem in the love island... More

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
fourty.
fourty-one.
fourty-two.
fourty-three.
fourty-four.
fourty-five.
fourty-six
fourty-seven

thirty-six.

629 24 1
By Boonannaxdd

(love island, episode fourty-five)

__________

michael then looked to the four vulnerable love islanders, his eyes softening when seeing summer lean out to hold danica's hand in hers.

the davidson lad having his head leaning against his coupled up partner's head, "boys, you will now decide which girl you want to save," laura told the lads, "and girls, you will now decide which boy you would like to save,"

"and remember the islanders you choose to save will stay in the villa," michael makes a face at that, and the other islanders will be dumped immediately," he gulped looking at the four vulnerable islanders.

the lads going one way aa the girls did the same, "if i'm being honest, i think danica has had a lot of chances," luca tells the boys, "we saved her once, already," michael hummed at that, "meanwhile summer hasn't really been gotten a connection, i can actually speak to danica as a friend regardless if it goes into a relationship—"

"but she is more willing to start giving it a go with someone else coming in?" andrew asked the lads, "she's just not approachable for a new bombshell to come in,"

michael looked at them, "there could be change, someone could come in for summer," the lads nod their heads at what michael said, "i would like to give a chance for summer as well," davide said agreeing with what andrew and michael are saying.

"i'm on the fence," luca admitted to them, "i think they are both good girls, and they deserve a chance to find love," the lads hummed, "of course, they're both really, really nice girls," the lads said.

the islanders all went to their place after making their decision on which islander to keep, michael coming back standing behind his coupled up partner.

his hand intertwined with paige's hand, "islanders, have you made your decisions?" michael nods his head, "yes, we have," the saved islanders agreed, "girls, please tell me which boy you would like to save and the reason you'd like to save him,"

ekin-su looked at their host explains on why the girls wanted to save this boy, michael sharing a look with dami, "the boy we'd like to save is..dami," ekin-su said, michael looking to his friend who bro hugged billy, "boys, please tell me which girl you would like to save and reason why you'd like to save her,"

adam looked at them, "so this wasn't an easy decision for any of us, obviously, we love having both girls around the villa, they're both great girls, but—" michael kept his hands with paige's hands, "we feel like we've made our decision based on the girl that has really gelled most, tried during their dates the most, had the most conversations with people around the villa," adam admitted, his arms around laura's waist, "and the one that is most open for a new connection and finding someone, so the girl we want to save is.." adam said, "..danica,"

michael met summer's ehes with a small frown, "billy and summer, i'm really sorry but you have been dumped from the island, i'll leave you to say your goodbyes, and the rest of you," she said looking at the saved islanders, "i'll see you very soon,"

the football player moved away from his coupled up partner immediately coming towards summer and hugging the girl in his arms, who had a tear fall onto his shoulder as michael rubbed her back, "i'm gonna miss ya," he spoke in her shoulder, "don't let go of paige, you two have something special there," she told him when michael pulled back from her.

"oh, don't make me cry,"

he commented looking at summer who just smiled at her second closest friend, hugging michael once more before he went and bro hugged billy not really caring about the boy leaving the island.

"summer—" the davidson lad looked to the camera, "she brought something to the villa, i will definitely miss joking around with her in the bathroom," he told the beach hut camera.

"see ya later!"

the islanders clapped their hands for summer and billy watching as the two dumped islanders walked away from where the rest of the islanders all stood together.

____

the islanders all went back to the love island villa, their heels and shoes hitting the platform that lead them towards the love island front door, michael smiling as his hand was intertwined with paige's hand, "home sweet home,"

the lads went into the bedroom after brushing their teeth upstairs in the bathroom, "it's been a long day," michael said face planting his bed as the lads all laughed, "no, but billy was sick," adam stated to the lads, "he, er..he lit the villa up,"

luca looked at the lads, "lot of energy man," michael rubbed at his chest where he had taken off his dress shirt from his body, "but what? what did i do? did i do something too bad?"

andrew looked at dami, "yeah, we'll never know," he commented, "i wouldn't look into it, mate," adam then looked to dami, "mate, you've made your girl your girl since so it doesn't matter," adam said to dami.

the davidson lad leaned his head against the headboard of his bed, "i was even shocked that danica was in there, i never been in the bottom before," dami told them, "onwards and upwards," michael hummed agreeing to what adam said, "that's all we can do,"

the girls all came downstairs when paige looked at her coupled up partner, "we were upstairs," michael hummed looking at paige, "and ekin goes, summer's gone, winter's coming," michael chuckled at that, "did she actually say that?" paige nods her head as the two of them chuckled, "that girl, man,"

the welsh paramedic and football player cuddled in their shared bed, his eyes hurting from the lights, "turn off the lights then," andrew said as the lights turnt off, "thank you,"

michael chuckled at that, as paige's hand went to michael's chest who slept on his back, his arm underneath his head as he looked up at the ceiling, with paige looking at her coupled up partner, "i'm happy that we're still here,"

"me too,"

he kissed her forehead when the two of them started to fall asleep, with michael's blue eyes closing.

____

"mm, morning,"

the davidson lad used all his energy and leaned up against the headboard of his and paige's bed, "need some of billy's energy right now," adam stated, "i feel like both of them were quite big personalities," michael nods his head at that, "very grateful once again, boys, literally my golden boys at this point,"

danica commented to all of the saved boys who choose to save her last night, "how are you feeling, dami?" tasha asked the vulnerable islander last night, "happy to still be here, thank you guys so much, thank you for still having me,  you know i'll continue to fuck shit up as i do," the irish lad responded as the islanders all smiled at that.

"what happened between me and billy happened, wish him farewell and summer, i hope she finds love on the outside," danica said about the dumped female and male islander, "great, i'm gonna get coffee, do you want some?"

the welsh paramedic nods her head as michael pecked her lips a few times, "okay," the football player made him and his partner coffee, bringing it up to paige as the girls had their daily conversation up on the terrace, coming back to the lads who started to have their daily morning conversation, "mate, he was class,"

the davidson lad ran a hand through his hair, "a little bittersweet, obviously it's never nice to see two people go home," he commented to the lads, "erm..they'll be a big miss, especially with their energy,"

the lads all agreed on that, "this morning, already, you feel billy is missing, you know?" the lads all nod their heads to davide's words, "yeah,"

michael leaned back against the sun deck couch, "i feel like, for me, like, being in the last two, or whatever, it's more like i actually kind of feel bad for indiyah," dami admitted to them, "listen, as long as she's happy with you, and she's got what she's come for, she's not gonna care if you're in the bottom one, mate," michael and luca said.

"how was your night with michael? you two seemed very happy,"

paige smiled at her coupled up partner's name being mentioned, "we just click, the connection we have just works," she told the girls all smiley, "last night when we was dancing, i did tell him that i love him," the girls all smiled at that, "the same way he told you, aww, paige that's so cute,"

the paramedic smiled at her friends, "i can see us working on the outside..like every day that goes past, he's ticking more and more of my boxes," the girls smiled at that.

"lads," the lads looked at michael, "last night paige told me she loved me," the lads all cheered for michael with andrew and luca coming onto top of michael who laughed, "the same way you told her, innit, though,"

michael nods his head at his friends, "i definitely do see myself falling more and more in love with her," he told the lads that surrounded the sun deck, "what's the plan of action for today?"

"plan of action is live it up,"

the lads all hummed, "live every day like it's our last," the lads all moved from the sun deck as michael ran a hand through his hair.

the welsh paramedic came down into the love island garden, as she came straight to her coupled up partner after having a shower, her arms coming to michael's waist who smiled at her being affectionate.

____

michael was in the kitchen making for himself, as he had a conversation with dami and danica when indiyah comes towards the trio, "deji, pour me—" michael looked at indiyah at her words when the girl put a hand over her mouth.

danica and michael both laughing at that, "what? what did i just miss?" michael looked to gemma, "she just called him deji," gemma also looked at indiyah, "oh, fuck,"

gemma went into the pantry, "i think because he was over there, i meant dami, pour me apple juice, cos now i can't open it," she said as michael chuckled at her mistake, "it's only as bad as you make it seem,"

dami had his hands on his hips, gemma coming back out from the pantry, "wait, so.." danica looked at them, "to be fair, gemma knows cause gem did that," she said as michael looked to gemma, "oh, yeah, i remember that,"

gemma looked to dami, "i called fucking luca, jacques," the football player chuckled, "honesty," indiyah looked to her coupled up partner, "you are nothing like, you know it's not," she tried to explain, "why is deji on your mind?"

"he's not,"

dami looked at indiyah, "to pour you apple juice," he commented as michael ate his sandwich, "it's because he was, i was walking and i was looking over there and i see him there so.." dami looked at indiyah after her explanation, "sometimes these things happen,"

indiyah moved away from dami, "it's not—" dami nods his head, "yeah, ok, guys, ok," the irish lad stated as michael ate his sandwich not wanting to laugh, "what if i called you summer," indiyah gave dami a look when she opened the fridge up, "anyhow.."

"that kind of hurt me," dami admitted moving from his coupled up partner, "i'll be hurt for the next couple of minutes, can't even go nowhere beside deji now," indiyah rolled her eyes, "yea, you can, it was an accident,"

the football player moved away from the conversation, seeing his coupled up partner having a conversation with adam and laura on the sun deck, "paigey, wanna go for a chat?" the paramedic stands up from the sun deck, coming to michael who smiled at her as they walked to the shaded den, "do you know what, it gives you a reality check being in here, like, i came in here and i was like, whatever come in here, i thought i wasn't really going to be bothered," he admits to his partner.

his blue eyes looking into her eyes, "but then we had a date, and we got to each other more, like, i really don't want us to stop," paige smiled at his words, "we're like, seeing what's gonna happen, where's it gonna go?"

his hand went to her hand touching it, before bringing it up to his lips, kissing her knuckles, "my back's sore cos i'm carrying this much," he said moving as he smiled cheeky at her, "don't start using my one liners,"

"have you used that one?"

she nods her head, "i have, like, since day one," michael hummed, "mm, where i didn't come in yet as a charming bombshell," paige looked into michael's blue eyes, "you were very charming on our first date,"

his eyes looked into hers again, "i definitely give you more kisses throughout the day than you do to me," michael leant forwards and placed his lips against paige's soft lips, "erm.. yeah, whatever," she chuckled as michael leaned his head on his hand.

____

tasha sat at the end of the pool with the welsh paramedic who spoke about her and michael's rocky story where the two had coupled up from the beginning when michael had joined the love island villa, getting to know each other more on a deeper connection when jay came in and recoupled with her, causing michael and paige to have some distant apart and michael admit his a bit of his feelings to her.

before they recoupled again before casa amor where the two islanders then had a mind blank about their coupled up partners until they both realised after kissing the casa amor bombshells that they do actually like each other, with michael sleeping outside on the daybed to show his true feelings for the girl he was starting to fall for.

and how big their smiles were, when the two reunited with each other before the mad movie premiere caused their relationship to go a bit rocky, saying things that shouldn't have said and not trusting each other, as michael slept on the couch before solving it where the two now are smooth sailing.

"i've got an text!"

"read it, man!"

michael looked at danica from where he sat on the daybed with her, "islanders, it's time to get ready as tonight you will hosting welcome drinks for jamie, reece, lacey and nathalia!" danica announced, "hashtag quad goals, hashtag unfourgettable,"

danica cheered jumping on the love island daybed, "i'm tapping out, andrew, i can't anymore," michael looked to his coupled up partner.

"four bombshells," tasha said as michael came over to them sipping on his water, "don't get too excited," andrew said to tasha who looked at the islanders, "what the hell," danica danced making michael chuckle from where he now stands.

dami looked at michael and luca, "nathalia," he said as danica nods her head, "does sound like quite a sexy name, though," michael looked at his friends, "the name sounds interesting,"

michael sat with his coupled up partner near to andrew, tasha, gemma, luca, ekin and davide, "what, they're gonna come in here and try and ruin someone's connection," ekin-su said to the three couples plus to her coupled up partner, "oh, they're not ruining mine and andrew's, the girls can fuck of,"

andrew chuckled as did luca and michael at tasha's words, "if they think they even have a chance at ruining our connection," the welsh paramedic scoffed making michael smile at her jealously showing.

"no, seriously,"
"seriously what?"

davide and ekin-su went back and forwards, "he's literally like, he's heard the name and he's literally buzzing," ekin said as she looked at her coupled up partner, "no, i'm not," davide laughed as tasha looked at davide, "which one? nathalia?" michael nods his head.

ekin looked at them, "let's be honest, they're probably gonna go for you and michael," the football player looked away from his coupled up partner to ekin confused.

____

the islanders all went towards the bathroom, his coupled up partner in the bathroom only having a towel wrapped around her body, "hey," his hands come to paige's covered waist, "hi,"

the davidson lad smiled at his coupled up partner who leaned her head back against his chest when michael kissed her cheek, "are you excited to meet the four bombshells?" michael shrugged his shoulders, "i dunno, should i be?"

the paramedic looked to her partner when she moved away from michael, "unless you ever want to see what's underneath this towel, you shouldn't," michael smirked at her, "i like this jealous side to you, i've never seen it before,"

he spoke as his hands went to her waist again, her arms went to michael's shoulders where the football player could see a bit of her boob showing, "erm.." he tore his eyes away, not wanting to get a boner in the middle of the bathroom, "i'll see you in a bit,"

michael kissed her forehead before moving away from his coupled up partner going downstairs, "guys, me and ekin-su, now we are really strong, so it's gonna be difficult for me to turn the head,"

the lads all laughed at davide's words, the football player looking at himself in the mirror applying the lotion to his skin, looking down at his chest where he rubbed in the lotion into his tanned body, "let's see also ekin-su, how she's gonna behave," the italian lad said.

the football player went upstairs again when finishing changing into his jeans not wanting to put his top on yet, as he went upstairs to brush his teeth, "are you gonna want to chat to them?"

michael looked to his coupled up partner, "i don't see why not, it's only a chat," he said to his coupled up partner, "it's not like i would actually want to get to know them," he admitted to paige who wore a black dress, "and anyways, why would i do that when you look this good,"

he said as he kissed at her neck when she tilted her head onto his chest as he stood behind her once again, he started to brush his teeth alongside his coupled up partner as the two started to move left to right in the bathroom mirror.

"boys!"

michael went downstairs, "let's do this," the islanders all came once they were all ready, "well here is to just, hopefully, finding love, continuing to find love and friendships, and, deji.." the single male looked at them, "everything she said, let's get me a wife, man, let's find love,"

"hey!"

the islanders all clinked their drinks together, michael smiling when clinking his drinks to his friends' drinks.

the four bombshells all came in, michael's eyes immediately going onto the two female bombshells who walked in front of the two male bombshell, "hi, guys, hi,"

the football player flashed his charming smile at the four bombshells, paige seeing her coupled up partner smiling at them, "you lot look amazing," michael kissed the two female cheeks before bro hugging both of the lads, "here's to becoming uh a part of the family,"

"thank you! cheers!"

the welsh paramedic particularly didn't like how her coupled up partner walked alongside nathalia properly introducing himself to the two beautiful bombshells, "shall we introduce ourselves properly, then?"

nathalia asked as the islanders all went towards the firepit, where the two girls went first introducing themselves, "i'm an operations manager and content creator,"

the davidson football player had his arm around his coupled up partner's shoulder, "so, what are we all looking for?" danica questioned, "do we have people, you know, that's got your eyes on?" she asked them.

michael sipped on his alcoholic drink, "explore connections," lacey spoke as nathalia nods her head agreeing with everything lacey was saying, her eyes looking to davide and michael who sat near to each other and their coupled up partners.

"michael," the lad hummed where he pulled his drink away from his lips, "do you wanna give the girls a tour?" michael opened his mouth to disagree, "yea, come on," davide said.

the davidson football player stands up, bringing davide up with him as michael spoke to nathalia and lacey showing the two girls around with davide sometimes saying something.

"she was literally eyeing up davide and michael the whole time,"

the welsh paramedic looked to where her coupled up partner held the door open for them, where michael's eyes looked to where his coupled up partner sat.

"those girls are definitely going to cause some trouble between me and paige," he admitted to the camera, "i can already tell,"

the football player and davide took the two new girls upstairs towards the terrace, where nathalia's hand came onto michael's arm and stepping over to see that it was his coupled up partner's stool she uses for when she does her makeup, "erm.. this is the terrace," he said clearing his throat.

davide was clearly loving showing the two female bombshells around as michael wasn't entirely enjoying it as he knew his coupled up partner was gonna be pissed at him for something that he did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.2K 1.7K 57
Formula 1 driver Blaise Hunter goes on one of the biggest dating shows to find love. After being single for 6 years due to her partner shot and kille...
275K 8.6K 37
𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐄𝐋 π’π”πŒπŒπ„π‘ ──── ❝what doesn't kill me makes me want you more!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ she was the 'i hate you' type of girl, and he wa...
356K 3.1K 48
What happens when another girl joins the island to cause chaos among the islanders? Heartbreak and friendships may occur but what will be the outcome...
19.7K 424 30
Working long hours in a lab with your ex can put anyone off. But when you have an opportunity to go on Love Island, what's the worst thing that could...