FNAF: Werewolf By Night (Hare...

By Huyhuynh406

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night may become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms and... More

Introduction
Harem
Prologue: The Legend Comes To Life
Chapter 1: Welcome to Utah
Chapter 2: Charlie Emily/The First Transformation
Chapter 3: FNAF's Pizzeria
Chapter 4: Haunted Animatronics
Chapter 5: Werewolf V.S Animatronics
Chapter 6: Brother & Sister Reunion
Chapter 7: Charlie & Jessica (Lemon)
Chapter 8: The Nightmare
Chapter 9: Father V.S Son
Chapter 10: Charlie Pregnant/Leave Utah
Chapter 11: Welcome To Blackwood Mountain
Chapter 12: Blackwood Pine
Chapter 13: Dating/Hannah's Friends
Chapter 14: Beth (Lemon)
Chapter 16: (Y/N)'s Enrage
Chapter 17: Hannah (Lemon)
Chapter 18: Mystery Of Blackwood Mountain
Chapter 19: Werewolf V.S Wendigo
Chapter 20: Reveal/Ending
Chapter 21: The Beast Attack
Chapter 22: Welcome to New York
Chapter 23: Max's Death
Chapter 24: Welcome To The Hackett's Quarry
Chapter 25: Kaitlyn (Lemon)
Chapter 26: The Werewolves Attack
Chapter 27: Slaughter In The Woods
Chapter 28: Trapped The Werewolf
Chapter 29: Final Fight Silas V.S (Y/N)
Chapter 30: The Ending
Short Chapter 31: Epilogue # 1
Short Chapter 32: Announcement
Short Chapter 33

Chapter 15: Encounter The Creatures

265 5 0
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Back to Beth.

Beth was running through the snow storm calling for Hannah. She came to ledge that had stairs leading downward but she was in a hurry and jumped down from the ledge and landed on both feet to running.

She then came to a fork in the road.

Beth: "I heard something on the right but I see Hannah's footprint to the left." She said and make her decision and chose the left path.

She ran down the path but stopped abruptly when she saw three deer standing there. She steeled herself passed the deer after which she took off running again and calling for her sister. She cam to yet another left down from this one but it was too dark to see.

Beth: "I think I have to keep my phone with me." She said as she pulled out her IPhone and unlock it and activate with the flashlight app. She started to walk briskly.

Beth: "Hannah" She called out as she looked around with her flashlight. Birds flocked from a tree above her while cawing and kept walking until a deer ran from the tree line in front of her making her jump and release a scream.

She kept walking after the deer scampered off. The winds were howling all around her and she could barely heard anything.

Beth: "Hello? Hello?" She called out and she noticed an object on the ground and went over to it and tentatively picked it up and examined it. It turned a totem covered in black lines. As she turned it over and saw a shape that looked like a black butterfly and she saw herself and Hannah from a cliff and both of them landing with unblinking eyes.

She dropped the totem in shock and back up inf ear.

Beth: "W-What was that?" She asked herself.

She shook herself and start to walk away from the totem.

Beth: "Okay, whatever that was...it can't happening. (Y/N) is in the lodge waiting for me and there aren't any cliffs around here." She said.

She walked around a bend in the path and startled as some fire appeared in the distance.

Beth: "This forest is seriously, creepy." She muttered to herself before yelling out for Hannah again. She walked forward another stream of fire appeared closer than before.

Beth: "What the hell was that?" She asked herself.

She kept walking and bypassed a low hanging branch from an evergreen and saw a person on their knees and Beth asked.

Beth: "Hannah?" She asked her and make Hannah snapped her head around.

Hannah: "H-Hello?" She asked and Beth was relieved she found her sister and ran over to her.

Beth: "Hannah! Hannah, oh my god, you must be cold." She said as she noticed her sister's lack of winter clothing. She immediately took off her purple winter coat and placed it Hannah and help her get it on whilst she stood up.

Hannah: "I'm such an idiot. I'm so dumb." She said and sobbed out.

(Y/N): "No, you aren't..." He said and they heard a voice and they yelped but turned to it and saw appearance of (Y/N) was here by himself and then (Y/N) got his revolver with him.

Beth: "(Y/N)! Don't scare us like that!!!!!!!" She shout out and then the two of them notice at (Y/N) who was holding revolver.

Hannah: "Ummm....(Y/N), where did you get the gun?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "*Sigh* It's from my uncle gift to bring it for me and it is for my own safety and defense." He said to her and then (Y/N) was asked her.

(Y/N): "Are you two hurt?" He asked the two of them and make them shook their heads and then (Y/N) was sense something in his head and something else is here and he know whatever it is here and then (Y/N) ask her.

(Y/N): "Don't ever do something so reckless and you had me worried sick, you two." He said to them and make them both nodded while looking away with guilty.

(Y/N): "*Sigh* Look, I'm glad you found your sister but...you two alright anyway we should heading back right now." He said to them and make them nod their heads and (Y/N) take off his jacket and putting on Beth and he was warm up to her and then (Y/N) was with the girls heard something snapped and saw something stalking towards them.

Hannah: "(Y-Y-Y/N)? W-What is that?" She stammered out as she and Beth started to back away in fear and then (Y/N) turn on the flashlight up and saw the strange creature was a skinny and humanoid with the eyes of creature was lifeless.

(Y/N): "SHIT! RUN!!!!!!" He shout out and take his revolver out and shot the creature in the chest and then shot it in the head.

Beth and Hannah running away and (Y/N) was shoot the humanoid creature in 4 times to putting the creature down.

The creature shrieking in pain and make him saw there was a pain from it....a silver bullet was hurting at it and make (Y/N) confuse about it and he was begin to heading back to Hannah and Beth and they both were running away from here. When (Y/N) with Hannah and Beth were running and they stop and then Hannah asked (Y/N).

Hannah: "(Y/N)! W-What are we gonna do?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I don't know....but we need to find a place that we need to stay and we cannot going out here by this creature was out there." He said to them

Beth: "Okay...I think I know where the other ways to get safety." She said to the two of them and then (Y/N) was with Beth and Hannah are running and they both running away and until the moon was arrive with full bright light but (Y/N) wasn't transform into a monster yet.

Time Skip Later.

When (Y/N) with Hannah and Beth are running and they both just heading out to get them safety right away and the three of them were running fast as they could going and then (Y/N) was holding his revolver and he was look back and he need to make sure the creature wasn't chase them. But he seeing one of them who was chasing at them and he shoot it and the creature was dodge but outsmart than anything.

(Y/N): "Son of bitch. Just keep running!!!!!!" He shout at the girls make them both were keep running fast as they could and then the three of them are running fast as they could and they both find there was an abandoned woodhouse and make three of them stop right there. This woodhouse abandoned but someone or somebody else is living here in this abandoned woodhouse and it is almost old.

Beth: "A house?" She asked herself.

(Y/N): "Someone else is living here." He said to them and make them nod their heads and then the three of them went to the door and tried to opened the door but it was locked and (Y/N) told them to stepped back and make them both stepped back and he was aim his revolver and shot at the handle. The doors was opened out and let them both got inside the living room and they both went inside there and prepare for waiting about the creature was in here and then (Y/N) was close the door and he grab the chair and table to blocking the door and make sure that thing won't got inside there.

(Y/N): "Alright, stay away from the window!" He told them and make them both stepped away from the window and he was aiming his revolver at the door and make sure the monster will not come here. When (Y/N) was turn his head to look around and he need to find any weapons to facing this creature off...but he turn his head to look over there is a shotgun hang on the wall and make (Y/N) grab it.

(Y/N): "Shotgun 12 gauge." He said to himself and he was start to checking the ammo of this shotgun and it had Dragon breath ammunition and make (Y/N) was smirked up and he grab the ammos from dragon breath and he start to reloading the shotgun right away. 

When three of them heard the door was hitting and make Hannah and Beth were scream out little bit to be afraid and then Hannah shout out.

Hannah: "(Y/N)!" She shout out and make (Y/N) was done with reloading the shotgun and then the he was aiming his shotgun at the door and prepare for shoot right away. When the door was smash into little bit pieces and he saw the creature's head was revealed and let out a shriek screaming at the three of them.

(Y/N): "Come on then!" He shout out at the creature and make (Y/N) blast the shotgun at the creature's head and make the creature was shrieking in pains because (Y/N) use his shotgun had a dragon breath with burning. 

When (Y/N) saw the other creature just smash through the window and make Hannah and Beth screaming out.

???: "*SHRIEKING*"

(Y/N): "EAT THIS, FREAK!!!!!!" He shout out and shot the creature with his semi-auto shotgun and blast the creature with his 12 gauge shotgun had dragon breath and make the creature was screaming out in pain.

When he was keep shooting and keep shooting at the creature and the creature was let out one last shriek roar out and finally died down on the ground and it start to burning up right away and then (Y/N) with Hannah and Beth could heard the other one was screaming out in angry and rage. Then (Y/N) aiming his shotgun at the door again and prepare for the battle again and the creature was let out a shriek and then he start to running away and make the three of them are tried their best to stood right there and waiting for what happened here right away and it was nothing and just quiet as hell.

Hannah: "Is it gone, (Y/N)?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I-I think so." He said to her.

Beth: "So, what are we gonna do?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was walking to the door right away and he check around and he didn't seeing it and then he said.

(Y/N): "Alright, we're gonna stay here for awhile and we're gonna sleep here for the next morning. We'll head back to our home right away." He said to the two of them and make them nod their heads.

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.4K 380 6
Hello Again!! Its Me!!! BigDaddyDelta2!! Back at you Again with another story!! Now I know what you guys are thinking, 'BDD, Why the fuck would you m...
71.2K 1.5K 26
You're a teenager with the love of dancing. As a child, you competed in community dancing competitions with all your friends. Your mother and father...
265K 8.4K 30
Needless to say, 18 year-old Michael Afton often found himself getting into all sorts of trouble. Though he takes it too far on his brother's birthda...
365 12 3
|| 𝗙𝗲𝗺!𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 || A unique, independent, mysterious young woman, Y/N L/N was born with a unique blessing, or so, that is what she was told. A...