Can The Mąfia Have A Happy En...

Autorstwa Kate_miren73

⚠️ warning :this story may contain violent and triggering scenes,drugs, and... Read in your own regard. We al... Więcej

A/N
character introduction
chapter one< before the first day >
Chapter two<Meating THE Breakers>
Chapter three < The Punch Girl >
Chapter Four < The Rats >
Chapter Five < The Information Guy>
Chapter Six <The Lone Wolf>
Chapter Seven < Knowing Me:] >
Chapter Eight <The Encounter>
Chapter Nine< The Bullseye>
Chapter Ten < The Deception >

~prologue

5 2 0
Autorstwa Kate_miren73

We all have a story, some stories don't have a happy ending ,yet others have.
   Those who have their happy ending think it never changes, and they will always have it forever, but boy, they are wrong; I had to learn it the hard way .It was like one day I was happy and was about to move in with my boyfriend and the next I was dumped; and that is just a portion of my problems,the real problems are yet to come.i have to stay strong otherwise it's worthless all the pain and agony will be for nothing,all those restless nights.
-------------
A/N
Hey guys, Just a reminder before the first chapter.
Enjoy😁

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

3.5K 111 6
TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ ⛔️!! MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY 18+!!! After three, long months in Puerto Rico, Katarina is ready to go back to the city that never sle...
5.8K 288 29
"What else that you want explain ? Another lie ? Another hurting truth ?." She questioned me after she calmed down . I look at her , a little hurt w...
34.4K 565 27
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒: 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ❝𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐤𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧. 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 �...
2.3M 83.2K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...