Celebrity Crush

By chrissybaeevans

Y/n is an aspiring actress, who has recently finished filming a movie with Tom Holland. After multiple press... More

Chapter One
Prologue
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty One: Part 2
Chapter Twenty One: Part 3
Chapter Twenty One: Part 4
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Two: Part 2
Chapter Twenty Two: Part 3
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Three: Part 2
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Seven: Part 2
Short Story: Broken Home
Chapter Twenty Seven: Part 3
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Twenty Nine: Part 2
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Four: Part 2
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Five: Part 2
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven*
Chapter Thirty Seven: Part 2
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty*
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Three: Part 2
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three
Chapter Seventy Four
Chapter Seventy Five
Chapter Seventy Six
Chapter Seventy Seven: Part 1
Chapter Seventy Seven: Part 2
Chapter Seventy Eight
Chapter Seventy Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty: Part 2
Chapter Eighty: Part 3
Chapter Eighty One
Epilogue
Bonus ā€¢ Teaching Nena Spanish
Moodboards šŸ’‹
Bonus ā€¢ Chaos Walking Audition šŸŽ¬
Bonus ā€¢ Chris & Y/n Visit The Late Night Show
Bonus ā€¢ The...Binky.
What If? #1
Bonus ā€¢ Sienna Picks Her Favorite Person
What If? #2
Bonus ā€¢ Daddy's Little Pumpkin šŸŽƒ
Deleted Chapter #1
Bonus ā€¢ Interviewing Sienna Raine
Bonus ā€¢ Mexico Trip! šŸ‡²šŸ‡½
Bonus ā€¢ The Twins Fight Sleep šŸŒ™
Deleted Chapter #2
Bonus ā€¢ Girls Night Out šŸ’‹
Character Aesthetics šŸŒŸ
Celebrity Crush Playlist šŸŽ§
The End...or Is It?

Bonus ā€¢ Tom babysits Sienna

3.4K 103 32
By chrissybaeevans

Bonus Part #2 ❤️

You and Chris have endless errands to run, along with attending the twin's pediatrician appointment, Uncle Tom is in charge of babysitting Nena for a little while...

Nikki is on an impulsive trip with her friends, your mother in law is in California along with Scott. And your sister in laws are on a school trip for their kids.

You and Chris are in desperate need for a sitter, the twins have their 6 month check up. And as much as you love the sweet thing your daughter is, you just need some time alone with your hubby. And some important one on one time with the babies.

So...Uncle Tom to the rescue!

"Oh," you open the door, Tom standing there with a happy, excited smile on his face, "thank the heavens for you. Really. Thank you for doing this for us."

"No problem at all, Y/n, you're my best friend and my soon to be sister in law. I'd do anything for you."

"That's right, now you're really stuck with me, Tom," you giggle and he leans in for a hug. You hug him tightly. He's just the best. Always there for you. Always concerned about you. Always checking up on you.

A loud pitter patter sound appears and sure enough, sweet Sienna appears. At seeing you were gone from her sight for more than two minutes. Recently she's been more of a Mommy's girl than the big daddy's girl she is known to be.

You think she's actually doing it out of spite, at seeing Chris be with the babies, she still hasn't gotten used to it. So she'll just love up on you to literally...make him jealous.

The funny thing is...it works. Chris is just soft as butter.

"Mama!" She says in her adorable baby voice.

"Hi baby love, look who's here!" You catch her in your arms and bring her up. Tom gently shuts the door behind him.

Chris walks down the stairs, into the foyer, holding the baby monitor, plus Sienna's little packed backpack, the twins were down for their nap but as soon as they woke up you'd be off to the pediatrician's office.

"Unca' Tom!" Sienna squeals, pointing at Tom's curly hair, "hav' curly hair!"

Sienna reaches to touch Tom's curls, in which you hand her over to him. She watches with curious wide eyes the way his hair perfectly swooped into loose curls.

"Thanks, man, for helping us out." Chris pats Tom's shoulder and hands him your daughter's little bag, "it's only for a few hours. I hope we didn't trouble you."

"Course not, Chris, this way I get to spend some time with my niece and you guys could peacefully attend the twins appointment." Tom says with a soft genuine smile. He's just the best.

"You little Miss are going to spend some time with Uncle Tom while Mommy and I run some errands, you be good for him, Sienna Raine, and you be a good listener!" Chris points his finger at her, using his lecturing tone, but he never ever raises his voice at her.

And you think he won't ever will. He's just not capable.

"I will, Dada!" Sienna understands and purses her lips up for a kiss from Dada. You smile at her being so freaking cute.

She'll be in good hands with her Uncle Tom. One of the very few people you feel completely at ease with when they take care of your daughter.

You walk Tom and Sienna to the door, and Chris follows you holding your hips. Your big baby.

"Bye, my princess," you cup her cheeks and kiss her forehead, she smiles big at you.

"See ya later alligator!" She says with a toddler lisps, but you and Chris know what she said.

"In a while crocodile!" Chris and you response, feeling a pang in both of your hearts at letting Sienna go. Leave the safety of her home. Of your presence.

It's just for a few hours.

You and Chris watch as Tom straps Sienna into her little car seat. One he actually bought for her, considering he and Nikki were going to be taking care of her, he wanted to be prepared.

"So, my dear Sienna, I was thinking we'd start our day together at the park. Since it's so nice out today. The weather is just right. Then I figure we'd get ourselves some lunch, and then Mama said you nap after lunch. That's all right, I'll wait up for you. Then we could do some coloring. Some reading. And if we have time some swimming!"

"Unca Tom...pool?" Sienna asks, the only question she has from that entire recession her Uncle just spoke.

"Why of course, my dear niece, I have a pool here, I actually didn't have a house in Boston until I met your Aunt Nikki, and she wanted to be close with you guys so we bought a house. We used to stay at hotels."

"Hotels?" Sienna asks another question, as she watched the trees Tom passed by in the car. She yawns. And she feels the little rumbling in her belly...when did Unca Tom say it was lunch again?

~ 1st Hour ~

Sienna squeals in pure joy as Uncle Tom pushes her on the swings, she goes way up high just to fall back down. Then way up high and down again. And again and again.

Until Tom's arms are giving up and burning from all the pushing. But Sienna doesn't care.

"Why don't we check out the slide again? That was fun!" Tom tries to convince the small toddler, to give his arms a break.

Sienna actually agrees and starts to move out of the swing on her own, she struggles before Tom helps her out all the way. She runs, runs, runs on her little legs towards the slide. Carefully climbing the park stairs and little bridge in order to get to the top of the slide.

"On the count of the three, Nena!" Tom cheers, announcing as he moves towards the top of the slide. Still standing on park grounds, in order to help Sienna slide safely down.

Last thing he wants is to have Sienna get hurt on his watch, first he'd feel completely awful and guilty to have his sweet niece get hurt while under his supervision. Next, he'd be scared of Chris's reaction.

"1...2...3," the two count, Tom right there, paying attention to Sienna as she pushed on her bottom in order to swiftly make it down.

However she may have pushed too much because before Tom could grab her she landed right on the mulch, right on her bottom. It didn't scare her, if anything it was completely hilarious to her.

"Oh, you landed on your bum!" Tom chuckles nervously, afraid Sienna would begin to cry.

"Again!" Sienna gets up quickly and makes her way back up the stairs, across the bridge, to the slide...she makes the trip about 20 times until Tom suggests another idea.

~ 2nd Hour ~

Tom holds hands with little Sienna as the pair make their way back to the parked car. From his Apple Watch he could see his fiancé, Nikki, texting back from the photo he sent her.

An adorable photo of him and Sienna, he also sent it to you but you haven't responded. You're probably at the doctor's office by now.

He won't pull his phone out, not when his one job is to guard and protect Sienna with his life. That means no time for distraction.

"Would you like some water, Sienna?" Tom buckles Nena into her seat and reaches for her water sippy cup from her diaper bag. The toddler nods enthusiastically, realizing she is very thirsty, "we had so much fun at the park, I'm sure you're rather parched."

Tom closes her door, and hops into the drivers seat, locking the doors, he begins to reverse, hearing Sienna chug every ounce of water from her little pink bottle.

Arriving to one of his favorite chicken spots, Tom pulls into the parking lot. It's the only "fast food" you approve for Sienna to eat. So, of course her Uncle Tom was going to treat his niece there.

"Nuggies and fry fry!" Sienna points to the logo, knowing exactly where she is. With a big smile on her face she lets Uncle Tom take her out of her seat.

"Very well, my sweet niece, that's what you will have." Tom smiles, soon to disappear when he notices Sienna's bare little feet on the concrete road.

"She's not very fond of shoes."

Your words echo in his head and he places Sienna back in her seat, in order to grab her shoes at the way back of the car.

~ 3rd Hour ~

After lunch, Tom headed home to put Sienna down for her nap. She was so exhausted, yet satisfyingly full from her delicious lunch. Tom warmed up some milk for her and she drank every ounce.

Holding her baba in one hand and her blanket in the other and of course Fifi wasn't too far away either.

She fell right asleep on the sofa, dreaming about pancakes and Dada and rainbows and clouds, while Tom did some things around the house, still very aware of Sienna and checking up on her. He smiled at her angelic sleeping form, he wondered when he'd have a little Sienna of his own...

~ 4th Hour ~

Sienna awakes in a new surrounding, normally she'd be in her big girl bed at home. Or she'd wake up in Dada's arms, her favorite place to nap.

Today she woke up to a puppy staring at her, on a different couch, in a different home. She almost forgot Uncle Tom was taking care of her.

"Tessi," Sienna says as she yawns and acknowledges Tom's puppy, Tessa. She rubs her eyes to wake up, looking around to make sure Fifi wasn't taken by any monster while she was asleep.

Tessa walks closer to smell and sniff Sienna, she smelled like baby lotion. Tessa licks Sienna's wrist as she moves and twists her best to sit up correctly.

"Oh, you are awake!" Tom cheers when he enters his living room, to check up on his niece, "I was starting to miss you. I made tomato soup while you were napping. I got so bored." Her uncle chuckles making Sienna giggle too—mostly because her Uncle has a different way of speaking, and he pronounces other words differently.

Sometimes Dada speaks differently too, he says words differently than Mama.

"Coloring!" Sienna announces their next activity, she's ready to go and she's energized. No one can stop her now. Not even sleep.

~ 5th Hour ~

"Oh wow, what a beautiful butterfly," Tom peeks over at Sienna's coloring of a butterfly from one of the coloring books he had miraculously here.

His phone vibrates and he pulls it out to see it's his darling fiancé, Nikki.

"Oh it's your Aunt Nikki," Tom announces making Sienna snap out of her coloring zone.

"Kiki," she smiles, as Tom answers, but Sienna stands tall on the chair looking out of the window.

"Oh no, Nena, she's on here," Tom motions his phone, as the FaceTime call connects. Sienna scrunches her brows together. How is that possible for Kiki to be in there.

She looks very close to the phone, her eye taking up the entire screen.

When a voice appears, "hi Rainey Girl!"

Sienna lets out a small gasp, "Kiki," Tom realizes you don't expose Nena to too much technology at home. Just the TV.

"Kiki!"

"Hi honey bunny," Nikki smiles big at seeing her fiancé and her niece together, spending some quality time. She wishes she could be there...but...well...the tickets to Aruba were on sale and her and her friends made a very impulsive decision.

Sienna picks up the drawing of her butterfly and holds it up so Kiki could see from the little box she was in. Sienna hopes she's alright. And that there's at least pancakes in that box.

~ 4.5 Hour ~

The doorbell to Tom's house rings, and echoes throughout the house. Sienna doesn't seem to notice as she's deep into a caterpillar drawing, letting her imagination run wild.

Tom calms Tessa down, she doesn't like when the doorbell rings, means there's a stranger, an intruder out there.

"Calm down, Tess," Tom pets her head, and scratches behind her ears, "it's just Captain America."

Opening the door Chris smiles big, at finally getting to see his baby girl after hours apart. He dropped you and the twins off at home, and came straight to pick up his baby.

"How was she?" Chris shakes hand with Tom, and puts his other hand on his shoulder.

"We had a blast. She was great." Tom leads Chris further into the house, and Chris of course has to bend down and get on his knees to pet Tessa.

Tessa finally relaxes as she sees the stranger on the other side of the door has a pure, kind energy.

"Dada?!" Sienna picks her head up from drawing at the dining table, heading what sounded like her father's voice, "Dada!"

Chris stands and walks over to his baby, picking her up from one of the dining chairs, "Hi jellybean! Did you and Uncle Tom have fun?"

Sienna gives Chris a big kiss on his cheek, she missed him so much. She stares over at him lovingly, not even listening to what he said.

Chris giggles at her face, and then looks at Tom, "she tends to do that..." he sighs, "...just like her mother."

Chris and your daughter come in through the garage door, little feet you hear against the hardwood floors, growing louder and louder, until your toddler comes and jumps into your arms.

You cradle her to your body, although it's only been a few hours you missed her tremendously.

"Baby love!" You squeal, she hugs you back just as tight, "I missed you! Did you have fun with Uncle Tom?"

The car ride home was an...interesting one. Chris discovered a new piece of information.

"Oh you bet she did," your husband mutters, chuckling about something.

"Sienna tell Mommy all about your day, like you did with Dada in the car..." Chris crosses his arms and waits for Sienna to comply.

"Unca Tom and I went to the park, and he gave me some water, I fell on my bum! But I was all right," Sienna speaks in a British accent, making your eyes go wide, she continues to speak, "we hav' lunch and we also hav' tomato soup, and butterfly!"

You look at your husband, who's laughing hysterically on the floor. Toddlers and kids really are like sponges...

Sienna giggles at her silly father, rushing to go tackle him. Chris takes her in his arms and lifts her up in the air effortlessly, she weighs nothing compared to what he lifts at the gym, "we have an English baby!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 4.2K 28
Styling some of Hollywood's biggest stars, Liliana Pierson is no stranger to the glamour and drama that the industry brings. So when she's called to...
982 47 2
The sexual tension between you and Chris comes to a head after years of flirtatious back and forth. Now... It's all riding on one bet. At the end of...
74.2K 1.3K 16
Chris Evans is doing a press tour for his latest indie film. You're his good friend, even if sometimes you wish it could be ... more. He's interviewi...
150K 4.5K 89
Y/N was starting over and wasn't getting any younger. She definitely had baggage and wanted to try something where nobody knew her, moving to Boston...