Racconti d'amore - Tales of L...

By partiallypotato

Join the journey of short love stories full of obession, possesion , love and lust with twist of desi spice... More

Synopsis
Characters 🌙
🌙
🌙
🌙
🌙
🌙
🌙
🌙 Epilogue
Characters 🍁
🍁
🍁
🍁
🍁
🍁
🍁
🍁
🍁 Epilogue
🍂 Characters
🍂
🍂
🍂
life update
life update ll

🌙

11.6K 410 16
By partiallypotato

The morning sun filled the sky with calm and serene red hues , the sweet chirping of birds and light gushes of air... Made the morning perfect!

The Lushk, the land of Nawabs has seen fair share of battles and crisis, but above all has seen luxury centuries after centuries.
A well established town though free from monarchy but still the Nawabs hold a special status and place in hearts of people here.

Lushk, is ruled by The Qureshi Family.
They are the big zameendaars, who have ruled here for generations.

The Qureshi Family, an influential and well established royal family who has its roots deep established in politics, business, cinema and landholdings.

The throne has been passed on from heir to heir to carry forward the undying legacy!

Nawab Khan Sher Qureshi ruled with an iron Fist and a warm heart. He was loved by the people for his justice loving nature.

After his death, his eldest Bade Nawab carried on his legacy of justice and peace among people.

And now, it is finally ruled by the Nawab Shahzain Qureshi.
Being the eldest he is CEO of Qureshi co.
He is far most the most stoic and disciplined ruler in whose short span of 2 years no one has seen a dispute!

He rules with law and sword.

Qureshi Haveli,

Badi Bibi Noor was sitting on her rocking chair listening to birds chirping .

Once a woman of beauty and elegance has now aged gracefully, white hair and wrinkled skin showing the time she has experienced! She lost the desire of beauty with death of her husband, her Khan.

After his death, she moulded herself to be a strong woman who raised her kids and now is Fortunate enough to see her grandkids!
Now, only has one wish to see her Zain and her jigar ka tukda Maya's kids. So she can rest peacefully.

A knock broke chain of her thoughts and a knowing smile immediately graced her old quivering lips .

A young petite woman, with a cup of garma garam chai on tray entered.. And settled it on small table in front of open window.

She with a lovely smile said,

" Assalam-u-Alaikum , dado "

Noor Bibi replied in her soft voice

" Va Alaikum Assalam, Maya bacche!
Kitni baar kaha hai iss buddhi ke khatir itni sawer na utha kr "

Maya smiled and said

" Aise kaise dado, dada jaani bolkr gye the humse ' Maya mere jaane ke baad meri Noor ko chai zaroor de dena... Vrna uska dinn hi shuru nhi hota. ' hum bs dada jaani ka hukum adaa kr rhe hai. Accha ab chai peeyein vrna thandi ho jaayegi "

" Tere dada jaani.... Khair... Ye le tera inaam ab iss budhiya ko chodd Orr neeche dekh nashte mai kya hai... Paronthe hue toh hi bulana... Ye oats - shoats ni khaane Maine. " Noor Bibi said handing her 5 rupee coin.

Well this tradition was started by Maya's dada jaani, when she was a kid she used to bring chai for them and as a inaam he used to give her a coin and till now, it's same only difference being number of cups and person who gives her inaam.

Nodding and smiling she left for kitchen in the big haveli.

" Maya bibi, nashta tayyar hai, aap kahein toh table 0r laga doon? "

" Haan, aap nashta lagaye hum abhi aaye"

Saying this Maya took the turn towards Inaya 's room.

Entering the girly room she pulled opened the curtains, making the younger sleeping figure groan..

" Api , itni subah subah na uthaye, rehm kre iss nadaan pr. ... "

" Rehm main toh kr dungi, pr aapke bhai jaan hai na woh nhi krenge... "

" Zain bhai aa gaye table pr...?? " A wide awake and terrified Inaya asked.

" Nhi pr kaha hai sb 8 bje se phele table pr hone chahiye... Vrna.... "

" Darane, ki zaroorat nhi hai Aapi ... Uth gye hum... "

" Shabash, chalo ab fresh ho jaao"

Saying this she exited the room and was met with the sight of trouble trio.

" Good morning Aapi! "

" Morning... Yahan kya kr rhe ho? "

" Woh hum bs Inaya ko jagane aaye the .."
Sameer said a little too hurriedly.

" Sb janti hoon main, tum teen bandaron ke karname... "

" Ab aisa bhi nhi hai.... Hum itne sundar toh dikhte hain aapi... " An offended Kareem said.

" Han han mere shahrukh khan! Accha chalo ab table pr! "

" Aye, Aye captain! " Meet completed .

And three of them rushed towards table knowing their hitler bhaijan will have their head.

At dining area,

Whole family was seated in their respective places except the owner of head chair.
The table was full of chatter and bickerings.

The brothers were reading paper ans talking business...

And Sheryar and the trio troubling Inaya who was poking her tongue at them while hiding behind Hadi's broad shoulder who was glaring at the four of them .
Musa was busy staring at food like it's live of his life!

Ladies were busy serving everyone more like glaring at their husbands for talking business on table... And Maya well she kept taking discreet glances at stairs every now and then which wasn't missed by Badi bibi.

" Aaj sb khairiyat toh hai... Zain nhi aaya table.... "

Her words were cut in mid by heavy footsteps of the current Nawab, who with his 6'3 height and muscular build towered over everyone .

As his well built self came and settle on chair....the youngsters bickering became dead knowing one wrong word and Boom!

In his deep rough voice he wished,

" Assalam walikum "

His greetings were replied by family... Maya took her position on his side and started serving him his food...

Shahzain being himself was discreetly looking at her ...

He loved her Haya ... Head covered in shawl... A few strands framing her face... Eyes downcasted in shyness ..... Clinking of her bangles ... Reflection of her shiny jhumke... She looked like a freshly bloomed Daisy in white ... 🌼 pure... Dainty... Delicate...

While others were minding their own business knowing it's a everyday happening.

Once his plate was filled , he gestured Maya with his oh so deep charcoal eyes to sit. Maya slightly nodding her head sat down . Everyone started eating after he took a bite, a tradition to honor the current head.

Maya was eating slowly as if biting hard will hurt the food..
More like toying with the food... Coz let's be clear one thing Maya Qureshi was bad at was eating.

" Maya eat properly, don't play with your food... "
Came Shahzain's deep husky voice.

He is well aware of Maya's eating habits and it's concerned for his janeja , jo din pr din, sukhti hi jaa rhi hai.

Youngsters snickered seeing Maya's red embarrassed face who in turn glared at them.

An embarrassed Maya shyly nodded her head seeing everyone's attention on her.

" I would like to have everyone at dinner at 9 , I wanna share something important." Badi bibi told everyone to which all nodded.

" and by everyone, I mean you too Zain, Nawab Or not don't forget I am still the owner of this house. " She continued threatening.

Shahzain nodded with almost unnoticeable knowing smile which was invisible to naked eyes however was noticed by Badi bibi and ofc Maya herself.

Shahzain was first to get up and left for his room.

Sameer lifted his hand and counted..

" 3...2...1.." And as if on the queue...

A booming voice came from the top floor of haveli....

" MAYA! "

Everyone laughed as an flushed Maya hurriedly scrambled out of her seat and ran upstairs not before glaring at Sameer, who along with everyone was laughing loudly.

No one was surprised, this was a daily occurence for them... The independent Nawab was totally dependent on his Maya for something as simple as a tie!

Youngsters well except Hadi , always teased Maya by saying

" Aapi bulawa aa gaya... Jaao attendance lagwa ke aao! "
Always leaving a flushed Maya behind.

Hadi always had a satisfied smile on his face knowing his darling sister is in safe hands.

Maha and Mahwa gave each other a knowing smile aa if saying

' what would he had done without Maya! '

' He doesn't need his amma now, he has his woman. '

While, Badi Bibi sent prayers up there for the happiness for her children.

◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️

Hope you liked the chapter 🌼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 910 54
"A Desi Indian Love Story With Mafia Vibes." ~~~ "I had my love at a first sight." "I was his best friend and I f...
126K 4K 21
collection of short stories, where people actually fall in love incandescently and encourage affection by dancing even if one's partner is barely tol...
412K 13.9K 24
This is a very ordinary story of two very ordinary individuals who follow the Indian tradition of getting into an arranged marriage. Everyone has the...
31.8K 856 23
Tale of Passion,love, loyalty and purity...... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Started : 9th October 2023 Ended : 28th December 2023 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ {Under Editing}