Pretty Guardian Sailor Celest...

Por VixenQueen18

Once upon a time... That's how the stories go right and then the prince and Princess go on their Journey to l... Mรกs

๐ŸŒ™ Meet Rosaile Tsukino๐ŸŒ™
โš”๏ธMeet Izuku Chibaโš”๏ธ
โœจCharactersโœจ
โ˜พ๐–ค“๐”ป๐•’๐•ฃ๐•œ ๐•‚๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐••๐• ๐•ž ๐”ธ๐•ฃ๐•”โ˜พ๐–ค“
โ‹† โ˜พโ‹†โบโ‚Šโ‹†๐“ ๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ธ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผโ‹†โบโ‚Šโ‹† โ˜พโ‹†
๐”ธ๐•”๐•ฅ ๐Ÿ™: โ„๐• ๐•ค๐•’๐•๐•š๐•– & ๐•Œ๐•ค๐•’๐•˜๐•š ๐•‹๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•œ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐• - ๐•Š๐•’๐•š๐•๐• ๐•ฃ โ„‚๐•–๐•๐•–๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•š๐•’ & ๐•Š๐•’๐•š๐•๐• ๐•ฃ ๐•„๐• ๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐ŸŒ™
๐”ธ๐•”๐•ฅ ๐Ÿ›: โ„๐•–๐•š โ„๐•š๐•Ÿ๐• - ๐•Š๐•’๐•š๐•๐• ๐•ฃ ๐•„๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ค โ™‚
๐”ธ๐•”๐•ฅ ๐Ÿœ: ๐•„๐•’๐•ค๐•ข๐•ฆ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•’๐••๐•– ๐”น๐•’๐•๐•
๐”ธ๐•”๐•ฅ ๐Ÿ: ๐•„๐•’๐•œ๐• ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•‚๐•š๐•Ÿ๐• -๐•Š๐•’๐•š๐•๐• ๐•ฃ ๐•๐•ฆ๐•ก๐•š๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ โ™ƒ

๐”ธ๐•”๐•ฅ ๐Ÿš: ๐”ธ๐•ž๐•š ๐•„๐•š๐•ซ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐• - ๐•Š๐•’๐•š๐•๐• ๐•ฃ ๐•„๐•–๐•ฃ๐•”๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ช โ˜ฟ๏ธ

216 4 1
Por VixenQueen18

"Hey Ro how did your exams go?" We were on our way out of school after getting our final exam marks. It took the rest of the week and today we finally got them. " Perfect Scores I studied so much so I'm glad it all paid off." I smiled. Last term I had gotten 80's or lower in all my subjects, so I was so glad all my studying paid off.

"Don't ask!" Usa whined. "Hmm, I'm guessing the usual huh," Naru giggled with a grin. Usagi glared at Naru, "What the heck is that supposed to mean?" she whined. I look at her and smirk "It means dear little sister you did so terrible you don't want anyone to know," I say to my sister. " Arghh Nee-chan!" My sister yelled in frustration as she started to chase me and I ran away as fast as I could, looking behind me to stick my tongue out at her.

Tsukino Residence

"We're back Mom!" We say in unison, as we walk in the house. "Welcome home sweethearts," Mom yelled from the kitchen, as we headed up the stairs to our room. We went to our beds and lay down as soon as we entered our room. "Ugh I'm starving..." Usa grumbled, I rolled over to the nightstand next to my bed pulled out a pack of doughnuts, and tossed them to her. She thanks me and eats them happily " I'm just happy exams are finally over," I sigh. I look over and see Luna sitting at my desk watching us, "Luna are you just going to sit there and watch us? And where's Nyx?" I ask.

" Yes I was tasked to keep an eye on both of you until Nyx gets back from searching for the next guardian, You two have only just become Sailor Celestia and Sailor Moon those monsters will come back!" she exclaimed. "Oh hell no I NEVER want to do anything scary like that ever again! Usa complained. " I have to agree with Usa on the scary part. That wasn't exactly the best experience. I mean what was that monster?" Luna sighed, "They're evil spirits who aren't supposed to exist in this world," she finally explained after about 5 minutes of silence. I can't help but feel there's more that she isn't telling us but I'll leave it...for now.

"We also need to find the other guardians, find the Moon Princesses, and protect them!" Nyx says from the window on my side of the room. She leaps onto my bed, lies beside me, and I pet her head. "Guardians? Moon Princesses?" Usa repeated. I thought for a moment and remembered the two guys we saw last night and blushed at the thought of Tuxedo Mask. "Hey, Nyx what about those two guys we met last night or Sailor V? Could they be allies for us?" I ask my cat friend who put her head on my lap. "Hmm...I'm not sure but I'll look into them later. Besides, I already have someone in mind," she says.

A few hours later

"Night Usa," I say from my bed and turn off my light.

"Night Nee-chan," she says, turning off her light and drifting off to sleep. Slowly I start to drift off and enter another Memory-like dream.

Memory 2

Moon Castles Main Door

"There you are Your Highness," the blue-haired guardian says from behind me. I jump in shock and scream. "Ahhhh Mercury you scared me," I pouted as she smiled and giggled a little. "I apologize Your Highness...but where have you been Her Majesty has been looking for you for almost 2 hours and your sister had no clue where you were," she questions me and I begin to panic. I mean I can't exactly say 'Oh I've been secretly going to Earth against Mother's rule to have a romantic evening with the Earth's Prince who I'm secretly having a relationship with and is considered forbidden according to god's law'.

"I-I was walking through the fields outside the palace...I needed to clear my head." I say hoping she believes my lie as we enter the palace. "Well Queen Serenity is looking for you now so it's best to tell her what you told me instead of saying you went to Earth without permission again," she says with a smirk. I nod and then quickly turn my head in shock.

"H-Huh h-how did you??" I question, she smirks at me. "I threatened to give your sister more lessons if she didn't tell me where you went. I knew she knew because you two are always attached to the hip and if not you know where the other is, but don't worry Ren your secret is safe with me," she says softly as she wraps her arms around my shoulder with a laugh. I laugh too and put my arm around her waist, "Thanks Mercury you are the best. Now let's go see Mother before she sends the rest of the guardians out to look for me." Thank the moon she only thinks I've been going down there for the scenery.

End of Memory 2

I gasped awake with sweat dripping down my forehead. I turn to look at my clock, 4:30 am. I groan and put a hand on my head to help me think.

"Sailor...Mercury where are you..." I mumble

The Next Day

The next morning we were at school on time for the first time in weeks, a crowd was gathered near the bulletin board where the top scores in school were listed. Usa, Naru, and I stood outside the crowd looking and listening. "Ami Mizuno from Class 5 is super smart," Yumiko stated with awe. "I heard she's one of the top two students in the country," Naru says. I look at her confused. "Wow really! But who's second?" I question. "It's you, Rosalie you ranked second with 995 points(I think)," Yumiko says with a smile. "Wow, Nee-chan you and Ami Mizuno are geniuses." My sister gushed and side-hugged me. I blush at my sister's words. "Oh stop it I wouldn't call myself a genius, but Miss Mizuno is a whole other level of genius," I complimented.

"And don't worry Usagi nobody expects you to get grades like that," Naru teases Usagi. "Aww don't be mean Naru," Usagi whines and we all giggle lightly. "It's because she goes to the Crystal Seminar," Umino says out of nowhere making all of us jump and squeal. "Ahhh Umino when did you get here," my sister and I cried out in unison. "Wait did you say Crystal Seminar? Isn't it that cram school for the super smart kids?" Naru questions Umino. "Yup! I even heard they recruited Miss Mizuno rather aggressively, and they even let her come in for extra hours of studying," Umino says.

"Oh my, she's already number one in the country, how much smarter can she get?" Kuri asked. "Hey Rose isn't the Crystal Seminar that cram school over by the arcade that tried to recruit you?" Usa asks me. "Yes, but I turned it down since I started doing acting and singing classes along with continuing ballet. Besides Dad says it's expensive and that only rich kids get to go there." I explain. "You know, Mizuno's mom is a very famous doctor, so it's no wonder she's well-off," Umino says. "So she's rich and a genius? She lives in a completely different world," Yumiko says with a hint of envy in her voice. "She also acts distant and cold to people. She won't let anyone near her," Kuri says. "I heard she doesn't have any friends," Naru tells us. "Come on guys those rumors were most likely made by people who are jealous of her. We can't just judge her on what we hear people say. It's not right," I scold the three while Usagi nods in agreement to my statement.
I think Miss Mizuno is just shy and needs someone to bring the confidence out of her...

After School & After Ballet Class

Usagi and I were on our way home after we got our grades, and after we went to my Ballet class I was so tired. "Omg, these are so bad! Mom is going to kill me for sure. Why can't I be smart like you Nee-chan?" Usa whines as she links arms with me. "Well maybe instead of reading Manga all the time and actually studying, you wouldn't have this problem," I tell her with a smirk. While Usagi continued to sulk and complain, we heard a small scream and saw Nyx and the girl from Class 5 together. "Wait...Isn't that...Nyx? I wonder what she's doing with Miss Mizuno." I say curiously to my sister as we see the girl giggling while petting Nyx. "Hey Nee-chan, she doesn't seem cold and distant like everyone's been telling us," Usagi says. "I did tell you we can't just judge her. Come on let's go talk to her," I say excitedly as we make our way to them.

"Aww, you're so soft. And your fur is so beautiful" Miss Mizuno compliments Nyx who was purring as she pets her. I shake my head knowing Nyx loves it when people compliment her. "Hi there!" We say in unison. "Huh? Oh hi," she says shyly. Aww, I knew it she's shy. "Is everything alright?" my sister asks. "This is one of our cats. Her name is Nyx. I hope she didn't startle you," I say softly with a warm smile. "Oh, what a beautiful name. When she suddenly jumped down, it was like she had fallen out of the sky! At first, I thought she was an angel," she says. Usagi raises her brow. "You thought that she was an angel?" she questions. I sighed and elbowed her on her side and she winced in pain.

"Oh my! Just ignore me. I'm not making any sense. I'm sorry," Mizuno says blushing as she hands Nyx to me and I put her on my shoulder. "Are you ok? You're a little red," I asked teasing her a little. "Oh! It's nothing!" Mizuno says blushing even harder. Awww she's so adorable. I smile. "So, you're Ami Mizuno from class 5 right?" Usa asked. "I'm Usagi Tsukino from class one. It's nice to meet you," she continues. "And I am Rosalie Tsukino from class one. And you've already met Nyx," we introduce ourselves. "Usa are you ok?" I question when I see her giggling to herself. "Uh Miss Tsukino," Ami calls out as she waves her hand in front of her face. I giggle at my sister. "Hey, Miss Mizuno would you like to come to the arcade with us today?" Usagi asks her and then looks at me with puppy eyes. I sigh and look at my watch. Hmm, I guess we can stop at the arcade today, I'll just let Mom know we're going to be a little late... I nodded in agreement and we made our way to the arcade.

Time Skip

"Jump! Again! One more! Come on, Sailor V! Ahh almost! You got this!" Usagi yelled out as she played the Sailor V game, while Mizuno watched and I sipped my strawberry milkshake that I got before we got here. "Aw, man I lost again," Usa groaned. "Hey, Ro, Usagi! How's it going you two? You alright Usagi?" Motoki asked. "Hey Motoki," I smile and continue to sip my milkshake mmm this is so good. "I'm fine. How are things with you here?" Usa asked him. "Things are going great. Oh! Is this your friend," he asked curiously while smiling at Ami. "My name is Ami Mizuno It's nice to meet you," she said as she bowed.

"It's nice to meet you too. My name is Motoki Furuhata," he greeted her back. "Hey, Mizuno! Would you like to try it? It's super fun!" Usagi says in excitement. "You mean the game?" Mizuno questions. "Yeah. Why don't you give it a try." I say trying to encourage her. "Hmm...ok sure," she says hesitantly and starts to play the game...really good. "Wow!" Usagi, Motoki, and I said in awe at her skills. "Oh, careful! That guy is very strong! Woah no way! You beat him !" Usagi says amazed.

"Wow, you're so cool, Mizuno!" I say with a smile. "Hey, what's going on over there?" Some people say and I notice a crowd begins to form around us. "Keep going! Almost there!" Usagi and I say in unison as we hug each other close in anticipation and cheer her on. "Woah. I know right she's good. She's almost there," The crowd of people around us say. "Ahh watch out!" My sister and I yell in unison. "Quick before it can attack. Come on Come on. Alright you did it," we all cheered as Mizuno beat the game.

"Great job Mizuno. You beat the game," I say excitedly. "And you got the highest score," Usagi says as we both hug Mizuno. I turned my head and saw some prize come out of the game. "Oh look! You got a prize!" I say as we let go of her. She walks over to the machine and picks up her prize. She opens it and it's a pen. "Oh wow what a pretty pen," Ami says smiling happily.

"It's really pretty it matches your eyes. Wish I had one too," I smile warmly at her. "Aww, what I want one too," Usa yells as she starts beating the machine to try and get a pen. "Usagi Tsukino! Stop it right now before you break the game," I yell at her but sigh as it seems my words went in one ear and out the other because she continued to assault the game. "Usagi, please stop..." Motoki says trying to stop her as well, but suddenly two pens came out of the game. "All right! Two more pens came out. Here Rosie you take this one. It matches your hair," she says while handing me a gray and gold pen with a silver crystal jewel on top.

I admire the pen in awe. Wow, it's so beautiful..."Hey Motoki, I'm sorry about my sister and I feel bad for asking, but can we keep the pens," I asked giving him a pleading smile. "Oh, can we please?" Usa asked him as well, making both Ami and Motoki laugh at us. "Hehe has anyone ever told you guys how funny you are," Ami says with a giggle. "Yeah, we get that a lot. We also creep people out because we talk in unison sometimes," we say in unison and look at each other and laugh.

We stopped laughing. "And has anyone ever told you that you have a beautiful smile, Ami?" I ask her. "W-What?" Ami asked shocked. Then I realized I said her first name. "Oh, I'm sorry I used your first name just now didn't I," I say and then grin. "Well, since I called you Ami, you can call me Rosalie or Ro for short," I say with a gentle smile. "Oh, and you can call me Usagi too Ami," my sister says. Ami giggles with the brightest smile I've ever seen. "Okay, I will," she says. "Oh my! Is that the time? I have to go," Ami says as she looks at the clock behind me, and rushes to get to her bag.

"Oh, do you go to that new cram school that's nearby?" Usa asked her. "Thats right. I'll be going there every day from now on," Ami says. My sister and I look at each other and then at Ami in shock. "Every day?" Usa asked. "Yup! Studying is the only thing I'm good at and enjoy doing. And since I want to become a doctor like my mom, I'll have to study hard and a lot," she explains. "That's so cool Ami. I think you'll be a great doctor." I say as I smile at her and then look at my watch realizing the time. "We should get going to Usa," I tell my sister. "Okay, we'll see you tomorrow Ami," My sister says as we both wave Ami bye and go our separate ways.

Now that I think about it she looked like the blue-haired girl in my dream and not only that when she handed me Nyx and our hands touched I felt a wave of power coming from her...I think we may have just found Sailor Mercury

The Next Day

"You guys want to go try the new cakes at the parlor later," Naru asks the girls and I. "You know I would never turn down cake Naru!" Oh, that sounds amazing!" "Count me in!" we all cheered in excitement. I then noticed Kuri walk by. "Hey, Kuri! Do you want to come to the parlor with us?" I asked her. "...213.2.236067..." Kuri mumbled under her breath as she walked right past us ignoring my question. "What's wrong with Kuri?" Usa asked in concern as we all watched her leave with confused and worried expressions.

"I guess she's studying. Oh, I didn't tell you guys. She goes to the Crystal Seminar now," Naru informed the three of us. "Seem like that's where everyone's going these days," Yumiko says. " Is that cram school really good or..." I trail off and mumble. Or does this school have something to do with the enemy?

Time Skip

After our talk, Usagi and I went to the library to see if Ami was there. "Nee-chan! There she is!" Usagi says as we see Ami in the back with all of the computers. "Hey Ami," we say in unison as we walk towards her. " Oh, Hi girls. You scared me," she says. "Oh! You're using the pen you won," Usa says with a happy smile. "Usa and I have our pens too," I said as we pointed to the pens in our shirt pockets. "So, Ami do want to come with us and our friends to the Fruit Parlor for cakes later?" I asked her.

" Yeah! I would love to." Ami said with a happy smile. But then all of a sudden her eyes went dark, she looked so emotionless. "Huh? What's wrong Ami," Usagi says in concern as Ami quickly gets up and puts her stuff in her bag. "I'm sorry, I can't go. I need to study. Bye." Ami said blankly as she bowed and left.

"What the?" Usa and I say in unison. "That was weird..." I mumble as we watch Ami leave. We then notice Nyx and Luna in the doorway. "Nyx. Luna." Usagi and I say as they both hopped on the desk next to us. "Hey, Nyx. Hey, Luna. Ami was acting weird before she left. I mean she was excited to come with us and then she just started acting weird and left in a hurry," I told them. "Yeah, we noticed that too. Let's go check up on her though," Nyx suggested. "Yeah, we should. Come on!" I say as I put Nyx on my shoulder and Luna walks next to Usagi. "Wait, Ami left her disk," Usagi says as she grabs it and all of us leave the library.

We were walking down the street, and we saw a woman promoting the Crystal Seminar while people gathered around her to listen. "Join the Crystal Seminar now! No fee! Get better grades and learn to your heart's content. Learning with our Elite PC study program," the woman says. " I wonder what's going on over there?" Usa says curiously and the woman walks up to us. "Well hello there, we're advertising our new program. Would you two like a flyer," I shook my head no while Usa took one. "Thank you," she says.

"So this is the cram school Ami goes to," she says as we both look at the flyer that has a picture of Ami. Umino wasn't kidding when he said they wanted her in their school. " Nope, this is weird!" Usagi says as she crumbles the paper into a ball and is about to throw it behind her. "Usagi don't litter!" Luna scolds her. "Lunas' right. Didn't you learn your lesson last time!" I say but once again my words go in one ear and out the other, as my sister throws the paper behind her and it hits someone.

"Oof..." the person says from behind us making me stop walking and pull the end of my sister's hair to get her to stop when I realized she kept walking. "Hey bunhead!" the guy says. "Hmm...What?" Usagi says as we both turn around to see the two guys from the other day. "Um Excuse me I am not a garbage can bunhead," the boy with brown hair says not sounding thrilled at all. "Ugh! It's you again!" Usagi yelled out as she blushed. I'm so gonna tease her when we get home... I smirk.

When I look up, I see his raven-haired brother looking at me, and I blush lightly and my heart starts to race, I also didn't notice Nyx looking at me curiously. "Hey princess, was that cat just talking to you two just now?" he questions me and bends down close to my face making me blush harder. But, I snapped out of whatever daze I was in when I remembered what he asked, and Usagi, Luna, Nyx, and I gasped in shock. "W-What! N-No that's crazy! Cats can't talk! Uh, we have to go! B-Bye!" I say as I grab Usagi's hand and we run away from them.

Mamoru's POV
(short don't worry he'll get longer POVs later on)

I laugh a little as my brother and I watch the two girls and their cats run off. A woman came up to us with flyers in her hand. "Hello, would you two gentlemen like a flyer?" She asked and she handed us a flyer each and left. Hmm...The Crystal Seminar...we should check this out. "Come on let's go," I say to my brother and we both walk home.

Rosalie's POV

As soon as we got home, Usa and I went straight to our room and pulled out my laptop as we sat on my bed. As I opened my laptop Usagi handed me Ami's Crystal Seminar disk. "Hmm...Thats odd it's completely normal. I was expecting a bit more considering how everyone was acting," Usagi said with a sigh as she lay next to me. Luna and Nyx both analyze the screen. "She's right these are just regular equations," Nyx says. "Maybe this isn't the newest version of it," I counter her. Usagi sits up and starts hitting random keys. "Or maybe if I just hit random keys, I'll find something suspicious," she says determined. "I highly doubt it's going to be that easy Usagi," Luna says but stopped when we noticed Usagi figure it out.

"The Legendary Silver Crystal must be found! Sacrifice yourself. Your soul's purpose is to serve and give energy to our Great Ruler! You will gather any information on the Legendary Silver Crystal. The Crystal must be found," An eerie woman's voice said on the screen.

" Oh my god what is that," Usagi asked. "It looks like some kind of brainwashing program," Nyx says and Usagi and I look at each other and gasp. "That means Ami's in trouble," Usagi cried out in fear for our friend. "Come on let's go," I say as we all quickly dash out of the house to the cram school.

Outside Crystal Seminar Building

After we discovered the brainwashing disk, we all went to where the Crystal Seminar was being held. When we arrived, we saw two security guards at the front gate of the building while we hid behind a random car. Once we came to realize it was only those two Nyx, Luna, Usagi, and I ran into an alley. "Alright Nyx, Luna what's the plan? How do we get in there?" I question them both. "If you guys can disguise yourselves you can get in easily. Use the pens you got from the arcade." Luna tells us.

"Huh? Oh, you mean these?" Usagi questioned as we both took out our pens. "Yes! You can use them to disguise yourselves. Rosa, say Celestial Power Change, and Usagi say Moon Power Change," Nyx told us.

Usa and I threw our pens in the air and caught them. "Celestial Power!" I yelled out. "Moon Power!" Usa yelled out too. "Change us into doctors," we yelled out in unison as our pens glowed and changed us into doctors. We both have stethoscopes and we're wearing doctor dresses; mine being white and Usagi's being pink, and with white flats.

"Woah! It actually worked!" Usa said in awe. "Come on girls let's go," Luna says as we all walk out of the alley towards the building. "Excuse us," I say as we run over to the guards in a hurry. "Yes ma'am?" One of the guards asked. "We've received an emergency call from this building. We need to get in there quickly," my sister says, and once they let us through the gate we quickly ran inside.

"Ami we're here!" I yell out as my sister and bust through into the room Ami is in. "What the--" the woman said completely confused but both Luna and Nyx attacked her making the woman let go of Ami. "Ahh! Who the hell are you guys?" The woman asked as she held her face in pain. "Who us? Umm, well you see, we're uh...we're doctors," Usagi says clearly nervous.

Wow, that sounded really convincing Usa...

I'm sorry I was nervous...

It's alright Usa we got this don't be nervous...

After we finish talking in our minds we look at Ami. "Ami Listen! This teacher is tricking you! She's a fake who doesn't know what's best for you! She's using you for something evil!" I yell over to Ami to try and get through to her, but I notice her eyes are completely different. "I have no idea what you're talking about, girl," the woman said with venom in her voice. "Oh please, we figured out the code on your special disk. We know there's a brainwashing program hidden inside," I yelled at her as I showed her the disk I had and crushed it with my hand and it turned into blackish-purple dust.

"You insolent girls! I'll destroy you!" The woman said with a growl as she transformed into her real self. "Ahhh," Usagi cried out. "Quickly Rosalie, Usagi! You need to transform now!" Luna tells us. "Wait are you sure? In front of Ami?"She asked again. "Usa I think it's ok! Let's do this!" I say with determination and certainty. "You got it, sis," she replies.

"Celestial Prism Power"

"Moon Prism Power"

"Make Up"

(Her hair is only like this when she transforms. And her shoes are like Michiru's ballet high heels but white. And her tiara has a gold gem in the center)

"I am the Pretty Guardian and Champion who fights for StarLight and for Justice. I am Sailor Celestia. And now in the name of the Sacred Moonlight, I'll punish you."

"And I am the Pretty Guardian who fights for Love and for Justice. I am Sailor Moon. And now in the name of the Moon, I'll punish you."

"How dare you, take advantage of a smart girl's thirst for knowledge that's unforgivable!" We yell in unison. "We're not going to allow you to brainwash our friend or anyone else ever again," I say as we glare at the woman. "What? I'm your friend?" Ami asked with confusion in her voice. "You damn girls! Don't get in my way," the monster yelled in anger as she threw sharp papers at us. "Ahh," Usagi yelled in fright as I grabbed her and pulled her down for cover.

"Ahhh! I'm sorry I can't do this! I'm scared!" Usagi said as she started to cry and the windows started to shake...Wait...Thats it. I remembered what Usa did back in the jewelry store. I hope this works. "Ahhhhhhhhhhh," I let out a sonic scream, which shattered all the windows. "Ultrasonic waves? Ha, that won't work on me," the monster laughed as she attacked us with even more papers slamming us against the wall. "No girls," our cats cried out in worry. "I...I can't move," I said as I felt myself grow weak as Usagi and I got trapped against the wall with papers.

"I'm going slice you two up into little pieces but after I drain the energy out of your bodies for our Great Ruler." the monster said with an evil laugh. "No, please! We're too young to die!" Usagi screamed in fear as we tried to escape these papers. "Hahaha! It's over. No one can save you now!" The monster said with a laugh as she stalked towards us. "No! Get away from us! Someone help us, please!" I yell out as I try to get free.

"Don't...Don't hurt them!" We hear Ami yell out. We look towards her to see that the brainwashing has worn off and her forehead glows blue with...The Mercury symbol. I knew it...She was the girl in my vision. "I knew it, Quickly Ami, you have to use your pen and transform. Hurry!" Nyx said in urgency. "Nyx? Y-You can talk?" Ami says completely confused. "Now is not the time! We will explain everything later! Right now, you are the only one who can save Rosalie and Usagi! Now shout these words, Mercury Power Make Up!" Nyx told her. "Ok..." she says as she lifts her pen in the air.

"Mercury Power Make Up"

"I am the Pretty Guardian who fights for Love and Intelligence! I am Sailor Mercury! Douse yourself in water and repent!"

"Is this me?" Ami asked as she looked at her new outfit. "Just as I suspected, you are the third Guardian we've been looking for! You are Sailor Mercury, our team strategist," Nyx explains. "Whoa! Ami's a Sailor Guardian? Awesome!" Usagi says. "What the hell, there's three of you now!" The monster says in anger. "Alright, Sailor Mercury you need to fight her!" Luna told Ami. "Got it! Mercury Aqua Mist!" She shouted as the fog began to cover the room.

"Damn it! I can't see!" The monster growls. "Sailor Celestia, Sailor Moon, you have to hurry the mist won't last forever!" Ami shouted at us. "Ugh, damn it, we can't get free," I say as we both struggle to get these papers off of us. "Aha! There you are!" The monster yelled and I could hear her stalk towards us again. But, before the monster could hurt us we were suddenly cut loose, and the monster crashed right into the wall.

"W-What where did they go?" The monster asked confused. I then looked up and came face to face with Tuxedo Mask as he had me in his arms making blush a bright crimson red. He saved me again...Why does my heart feel so warm again? "Are you alright?" His deep smooth voice says as he sets me down. "Y-Yes I'm fine. Thank you," I say and look over to see my sister with Black Shadow Mask.

"Come on, Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestia!" Shadow Mask says. "Don't let your friends' help go to wait. Finish her!" Tuxedo Mask finishes as he looks at me right in my eyes and I nod. "Right! Ready Sailor Moon," I ask my sister. "Ready Sailor Celestia," she says back as we both get in a stance. "Argh! Where are they?" The monster says frustrated as we see her shadow looking for us.

"Moon Tiara Boomerang!" Usagi shouted as she threw her tiara and stunned the monster. "Celestial Beam," I shouted as my hand shot out a beam of white light, killing the monster. After a few moments, the mist cleared up. "You girls did it!" Ami said in excitement as she ran over to us with Luna and Nyx in her arms. "Sailor Mercury! Nyx, Luna!" We say in unison as we smile at them.

"Hey wait, where did Tuxedo Mask and Black Shadow Mask go?" I ask as we all look around for them.

Strange...Who are you Tuxedo Mask...and why do I feel like I know you...

Time Skip

"Wow! I can't believe I transformed using a pen! But, didn't I just win it by chance?" Ami asked us as we walked home. "I have no idea," Nyx says with a giggle from my shoulder. "Oh, I see. It was all your doing." Ami stated smiling at Nyx. "Well Ami, it looks like we're going to be great friends!" I say smiling at her warmly. "Nee-chan's right. We're gonna be great friends," Usaig says in excitement. " I would like that. Thank you, Rosalie, Usagi," Ami says with a genuine smile.

"Let's go to my house and have a meeting. I have so many questions I want to ask you guys," Ami says with so much excitement how could I say no? "Alright. Let's go! I'll just call our mom when we get there," I say. "What, a meeting? Right now?" Usagi complained "Oh yes! I have so much to learn! I can't wait for even a second! Come on!" Ami says as she grabs each of our hands and we start running. "Aw man, but I'm so tired," Usagi whined, making Ami and I laugh.

See you Next time

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

168K 4.4K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
222K 7.7K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
6.1M 98.8K 104
๏ผžใ€Œ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜Œ๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ใ€ ๐’๐‹๐€๐˜๐„๐‘ ๐•๐„๐‘. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
156K 5.6K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...