The Shadows of the Spectrum (...

By Truck-KunIsekai

Y/n Suzuki, a young man average in grades at school, average in physique and of relative appearance is shot d... More

Chapter 2 - Promises
Chapter 3 - Reincarnation
Chapter 4 - We are Shadow Garden
Chapter 5 - The Rescue of Clarie
Chapter 6 - Confession... accepted?
Chapter 7 - Facade Relationship (1)
Chapter 7 - Facade Relationship (2)
Chapter 8 - Tonight, everything begins!
Chapter 9 - I am...
Chapter 10 - Chocolate Operation
Chapter 11 - I'm Still Standing
Chapter 12 - The Attack on the Academy
Chapter 13 - Twisted Heart

Chapter 1 - The Young Akane Nishino

5K 89 43
By Truck-KunIsekai

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

- Good morning, this Saturday morning a group of six criminals were found tied up in an alley with relatively serious injuries...

The sound was coming from a TV inside an apartment, a middle aged man was sitting on a sofa with the remote control in one hand and a beer can in the other, his clothes were a white tank top with blue shorts.

???- *Crashing the can* Who wants to get drunk in the morning... I do!

- A sixteen-year-old girl says she saw a confrontation of these criminals with two masked men, one wearing two iron bars and the other unarmed...

???- What the fuck, crazy people against mobsters, the world is fucked...

- The police are already transporting the outlaws to prison and in a statement the city's police chief says "We don't condone this kind of practice, even so we are grateful for the help"; Now let's talk about the weather for next week...

???- How boring, *changing channels* where is that kid with my money?

By a twist of fate a young boy in his 16's enters the apartment with a backpack, his hair is messy and he is wearing a school uniform.

Author's Note: You can have whatever look you want, but if you have no idea, use this.

???- Where were you this morning, where did you show up, where's my money?

The boy didn't answer, didn't even look at the man, just left the money on the table nearby and went towards his room.

The man took it and counted the money, as soon as he finished he looked towards the boy and said.

???- 200,000 yen, what you did killed someone, huh?!...  But we're not done yet, you haven't answered my question.

The boy stopped walking immediately, and the older man approached him and looked at him with a frown.

???- What were you doing? Where did you spend the night?

Boy- I was just helping a friend with some school work...

???- Helping a friend... Haha... Haha... Hahaha...

The boy is slapped in the face by the older man, who then holds the boy by the chin.

???- Remember what I told you? No friends, this is for normal people, not miserable ones like you! My sister should have thrown you in a ditch when she had the chance.

The sister he refers to is Kami Kobayashi, the boy's name was Y/n Suzuki, a surname inherited from his father, this man was his uncle Takamura Kobayashi.

Y/n- Forgive me, I won't do it again!

The young Suzuki bowed, showing his emphiority and submission to such humiliation.

Takamura - Take your food to your room, I don't want you to leave today.

The man pointed to the refrigerator and sat back down on the sofa.

After getting his food the young man goes to his room, after closing the door he sits on the bed and sighs.

Y/n- As I had imagined, this slap doesn't hurt as much as before... Kanego is supposed to send the news.

The young man with disheveled hair approaches a radio on his desk and turns it on.

Radio- And for this week we have great weather for a walk in the park in your city, with blue skies and a pleasant temperature...

While the voice came out of the radio the boy started to change into more casual clothes, what could be noticed was that on his body there were some bruises and even a superficial cut on his abdomen.

Radio - And listen to how Akane Nishino's career is going, currently cast in a new role...

Y/n- And that's it, sewn up like a rag doll.

He had closed the stitched cut on his abdomen, then bandaged it and put on a black shirt and white shorts, turning to his bag he opens it and takes out two bracelet-shaped weights.

Y/n- Since I can't go out, I will practice right here.

The boy approaches the radio and changes the station, a song begins to play...

Y/n- Let's start...

The young Suzuki begins to do a series of push-ups.

Time Skip - Monday

A new week was starting, many students were leaving their homes to go to school.

One of the students was wearing a wrist strengthener while walking until he was approached by someone he knows well.

Y/n- How many times have you done that while walking?

Minoru- 9,783 times and you did how many flexes that Sunday?

Y/n- 17,000 times, my uncle wouldn't let me go out for a run.

Minoru- You are stronger than him, you should fight back.... 9.807...

Y/N- I promised my mother that I would try to get along with him.

Minoru- I don't think letting him treat you like crap is "getting along"...

Kanego and Suzuki a pair of loners, each have their own goals and admire each other for their determination to achieve, so they formed an alliance that developed into friendship.

Y/n- Changing the subject, those six yesterday, anyone important?

Minoru- Yamada Kanezaki, a local drug dealer the other five were just generic goons...

The two enter the school and approach the lockers, they each open their own locker that by coincidence was one next to the other, a silence reigned, until Y/n spotted a girl approaching...

Y/n- *whispering* Spotlight approaching, better think before you speak.

Minoru- *Hissing* What was her name again?

Y/n: *whispering* She's been sitting next to us for 3 months! It's Nishimura... or maybe Nishino... No! It was Nishitani; Damn pick one and go.

The girl called the spotlight was Akane Nishino a prodigy at school and an actress famous throughout Japan, she approaches the pair with an innocent smile.

Akane- *Thoughts* Kanego and Suzuki, two students with average grades in all doubles, are in the middle of the class, with average looks are the only ones I despise.

She stood in front of Minoru and waved to him.

Akane- Good morning Kanego-kun.

Minoru- *turns to her*- Good morning Nishamura-san. *Thought* Did I get it right?

A brief silence from the girl created a tension in the air.

.

.

.

.

.

Akane- Excuse me Kageno-kun... my name is not Nishimura...

Minoru- Eh?

Y/n looked at the girl's face, he never noticed how beautiful she was, her red eyes added to perfect hair, but something was bothering the young man.

Y/n- *Thoughts* In the end, we have something in common, Nishino-san...

Minoru- I'm sorry, I haven't been getting enough sleep.

Akane - It's ok, everyone makes mistakes...

Minoru- Yes I'm sorry... Nishitani-san...

Akane- *Thoughts* It's not Nishitani, you've made a mistake again!

Minoru- *Thoughts* This conversation is getting me nowhere... I have to go, I have something to do, see you later Nishamura-san!

Minoru walks away towards his classroom, leaving the girl behind.

Akane- *Thoughts* His biggest crime was not to miss my name, but never to look directly at me, always with a distant look.

Y/n- Don't be angry with him...

Nishino looked back to see the young Suzuki, at that very moment the smile returns to her face.

Y/n- He is not very sociable and is very busy, with no time to sleep.

Akane - No problem Suzuki-kun, it's just that we've been in the same class for three months.

Y/n- Yes, but I'm sure he will learn.

Akane- Are you friends?

Y/n- Yes, I can say that.

Akane sees this as a perfect opening to approach the only two who haven't looked at her yet.

Akane- *holds out her hand* I'd like to be your friend Suzuki-kun!

The boy is surprised by such words, a small smile appears at the corner of his mouth.

Y/n- I don't think we have very similar profiles.

Akane - Come on give me a chance, I'll do anything you want.

Y/n puts her hand on her complaint and thinks about this offer.

Y/n- Ok, but I have one condition.

Akane- *Thoughts* Good, very close.

Y/n- Stop wearing a mask.

Akane- Eh? ... *Smiling* What do you mean Suzuki-kun?

Y/n- You know what I mean, stop acting, show me the real you.

Akane- I- I don't know what you're talking about.

After a sigh the boy starts walking in the same direction as Minoru.

Y/N- So we can't be friends... See you Nishino-san.

The girl was totally in shock, she looked at the boy walking away, no other words came out of Akane Nishino's mouth.

Akane- *Thought* How... How did he read me like that?!... I've been wearing a social mask for a long time and no one has noticed, who... who is this guy?

Time Skip – Night

Akane returned to her house walking, while reflecting on a certain boy.

Flashback

Y/n- Stop wearing a mask.

End of Flashback

Akane- *Thought* Now I'll have to find a way to make him be quiet... Maybe it won't be so bad to really talk to someone...

She stopped walking and looked down the street.

Akane- This is the first time I've been walking since that incident.

Akane hears a sound of footsteps behind her, when she turns around she sees no one, relieved she sighs, when she turns around again...

???- Akane Nishino?

Terrified girl starts running in the opposite direction of the man.

Akane- *Thoughts* Why!? Why!? This is happening again!

A car stops in front of her, a blond man in a white suit gets out and runs towards the girl. She is surrounded, caught and has a cloth put over her mouth and nose, her eyes are slowly closing, in the distance a boy is seen by her, Y/n Suzuki, after that the young girl's eyes close.

Time Skip - Unknown Location

Y/n- Stop acting and show me the real you....

Akane- *Thought* I can't, no one understands me....

Y/n- Then we can't be friends.

The young woman opened her eyes, she was in a sort of warehouse, her hands were tied and a rope prevented her from speaking, the moonlight entered through a window in the ceiling, when she sat down the girl saw two men.

Blondie- What a mistake you made, the young woman from the Nishino conglomerate walking alone on the street at night, it was like calling kidnappers to you.

???- Behave yourself, the ransom note has already been sent, when we are paid we will release you.

Blondie- Normally it would be like this, but your father made a lot of enemies, you know?

???- Shut up.

The girl's eyes begin to water, she was terrified that it would all happen again. Unbeknownst to her, outside a boy was watching everything through the reflection of his cell phone.

Y/n- *Thoughts* I'm coming, hold on tight.

Suzuki puts his backpack on the ground and when he opens it he finds a mask and family clothes, before putting them on he calls someone.

Minoru- *Telephone* Y/n, what is it?

Y/n- I am sending you my location.

Minoru had already understood the message, when he ends the call he goes to his closet and gets a green mask and two metal bars.

Minoru- As I imagined Nishimura was kidnapped again.

Inside the warehouse things were getting worse, the blond man was approaching Akane.

Blondie - You're annoying me, how about trying to cheer me up a bit, yes?

He lifts her chin, and flashes a fearsome smile on his face.

Blondie- How about you start with that mouth.

Nishino resists the touch of the man, pushing him away from her.

Blondie- You slut, don't try to resist.

The man brushes his hand against the poor young woman's face and she is in shock. The man grabs her by the chin and unbuttons the girl's shirt.

Blondie- You're used to this kind of thing, right? Since this is the second time you've been kidnapped, last time it was a stalker, right?

Flashbacks of that sad day go through the girl's mind and she begins to cry.

Blondie- I'll satisfy you better than that piece of shit, so stop resisting, no one will come to save you-

A noise is heard by the bandit, looking through the roof window a figure appears.

Blondie- What, W-Who is that!?

The figure breaks the window and enters the warehouse, falling between the young Akane and the kidnappers.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

End of Chapter 1, thanks for reading, see you in the next one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

806K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
315K 9.5K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
162K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
106K 9.3K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...