Lockers and Boxers (boyxboy)

Galing kay mattyisbi

High school senior Jake Wright hates PE - until the hottest boy in school, Gabe West, starts to pay special a... Higit pa

Chapter I - Gabe West
Chapter II - Red Boxer Briefs
Chapter III - Amber Eyes
Chapter V - Speak Up
Chapter VI - I Want You
Chapter VII - Too Good
Chapter VIII - The Question Game
Chapter IX - The Stairwell
Chapter X - Marcus Walls
Chapter XI - Detention
Chapter XII - Faux Hawk
Chapter XIII - Tomorrow
Chapter XIV - Sleepover (Part 1)
Chapter XV - Sleepover (Part 2)
Chapter XVI - Pancakes
Chapter XVII - Mrs. West

Chapter IV - Study Session

1.9K 41 17
Galing kay mattyisbi

Light smut warning :)

...

Unable to get Gabe off my mind, I decide to find an excuse to text him. I mean, he didn't give me his number if he didn't want me to text him, right? I tap on the contact Gabe made for himself. He named himself "the hot guy from PE," I can't figure out if I'm annoyed by the douchiness or envious of his confidence.

hey it's jake

do you know if we have history homework?

I'm already aware that we have homework, but Gabe wouldn't know that. We have history together but sit on opposite sides of the room. He might not even know that we have the class together. A few minutes later, he answers me.

hey!

we had those questions about the reformation or whatever

do you need help?

that'd be great, I reply.

Immediately, Gabe FaceTimes me. My heart starts thumping. I tousle my hair, trying to achieve some kind of messy-but-cute look. I flip on the lamp next to my bed and finally answer the call.

I'm greeted by a shirtless Gabe, pecs out and all. I start to say a "hello," but my mouth refuses to cooperate.

"Oh, sorry," he says before slipping on a t-shirt. I glance between his chest and pits before his face becomes visible again. Part of me wants to tell him he doesn't need a shirt.

"You're good," I say instead. Gabe gives me a little smile before continuing.

"So, did you do the reading?"

"Yeah," I reply, "Didn't get much from it." I neglect to mention that I could hardly focus on the content because my mind was only on Gabe. He guides me through the assignment, and I'm finished within 15 minutes.

"I'm surprised you're good at history," I remark. As soon as the words tumble from my mouth, I register how rude they sound.

"Damn, cold!" He responds.

"Shit, sorry," I feel awful. I just insulted the boy who spent his time helping me do my homework. "I just meant, uh, I always thought you were a stereotypical jock, I guess."

"I don't know if I can ever forgive you..." he feigns. "Kidding," he assures me, seeing the concern on my face. "That's fair. I mean, we don't know each other that well. You know, we should study for the history test tomorrow!"

"Test!?" I exclaim. "What test? When? On what?"

"The test," Gabe says as if that means anything to me. "The test on basically everything we've learned about European history that the teacher told us about two weeks ago," he clarifies. "It's two days from now."

"Shit. Are you sure you want to study with me? I haven't paid attention a single day in that class."

"I'm sure. Want to come over to my house around six or so?"

"That sounds great!" My heart starts thumping again. I get to spend one-on-one time with the hottest guy in school that I've been crushing on since literally the first day of ninth grade.

"Well, I'm tired. Good night!"

"Good night! See you tomorrow." Gabe leaves the call with a smile still on his face. I know I should be concerned about the history test that I have not studied for, but it seems pointless to worry when something so exciting is happening.

I start fantasizing about what could happen at our study session. I imagine Gabe touching me and taking his clothes off. I think about openly admiring the boy's body, feeling him, smelling him, tasting him. I get hard just thinking about it. Maybe it's dumb to dream of something so far-fetched, but I love the thought so much that I just don't care.

...

Gabe hops on the bleachers and plops down next to me. His musk is stronger than usual; he probably forgot to wear deodorant. "Still on for studying tonight?" He asks.

"Of course!" I make my best effort to not look at Gabe's thighs. They spread themselves on the bench, creating a gateway to his crotch, which is well outlined by his shorts.

"Cool, I'll text you my address later. Want to come around six?"

"Yes, that works!"

"Awesome, see you then." Gabe hops up, and I watch his ass bounce as he runs back to his basketball game. I watch him for a while, running, huffing, sweating while playing the game. He bends over, hands on his knees, catching his breath, and looks up at me and smiles. I smile back.

...

I pull up to Gabe's house, nervousness coursing through my veins. For whatever reason, I expected him to live in a mansion of sorts, but instead, I find myself walking up the stairs of a humble craftsman home. As I lift my hand to knock on the door, Gabe opens it.

"Hey, Jake!" He's red and sweaty. I wonder if it's just his default state. I step inside the house, welcomed by soft lighting and cozy southern decor.

"Hey, how are you?" I ask, following him to his bedroom.

"Good, tired though. Just got back from the gym." He opens his bedroom door and gestures for me to sit on the bed with him.

"You go to the gym after we have PE?"

"Yeah?" He looks at me like that's a perfectly normal thing to do. His room smells a combination of sweat, cedarwood, probably from his body wash, and BO, as you would expect from a high school boy. Gabe and I sit about three feet apart on his double-size bed. Obviously, I desire to be closer to him, but the last thing I want is for him to be uncomfortable. I'm close enough to smell his musk, which is good enough for me.

Gabe pulls his laptop out of his bookbag. "Let's look at the study guide together." He glances at me. "Want to scoot a little closer? So you can, uh, see it too?" I see Gabe tapping his knees with his fingers and wonder if he's nervous too. I'm probably reading into nothing, right?

I move right next to Gabe, leaving only a few inches of space between us. We look at each other, and then he looks back at his laptop screen. "So, uh," he clears his throat. "What is the black plague?"

"The black plague was the disease that killed a third of Europe, right?"

"Yeah," he smiles. "You ask me a question now." He slides the laptop to me, and I scroll down the document.

"Who was Alexander the Great?" I read.

"He was the dude with a wife and a boyfriend?" He gives me a slight smile.

"Yes," I chuckle. "But I don't think Professor Alpaugh would be satisfied with that answer. Your turn."

He stares at the PDF for a minute, almost as if he has to gather the confidence to ask the question. Gabe looks at me and moves closer, filling the small space between us. "Can I kiss you?" My heart goes from a normal rhythm to a rapid beat in a millisecond.

"Yeah," I say. Gabe wraps his hand around my head and pulls my face towards his. He presses his soft lips against mine and sucks on my bottom lip. I feel his front teeth rub against my lip as he suckles it. He pushes harder now, and I match his force. His hand begins to slide on my thigh and brushes against my dick.

Gabe pulls back momentarily. "Are you okay with this?" He whispers.

"Yeah," I reply, catching my breath from the kiss. He brings me back to his mouth, and I feel my way around his lips this time. His hand lightly touches my crotch, and I hum with satisfaction. I reach my hand between his legs and begin to stroke him through his shorts. He moans in response, so I start stroking him faster, feeling him get hard in my hand.

Gabe moves his mouth to my neck, kissing and moaning into me. I put my hand up his shirt and caress his muscular back. I take my hand from his package and run my hand through his wavy hair. "You're so hot," he murmurs into my ear. My body floods with warmth, feeling affirmed for the first time in a long time.

I bring Gabe's lips from my neck to mine and slip my tongue into his mouth, wanting to share my warmth with him. My phone buzzes in my pocket, but I ignore it. We keep kissing when suddenly my phone rings.

"Damn it, my mom," I explain, trying to show that I wouldn't usually answer a call in the middle of an intimate moment. I answer the call. "Hey, mom!"

"Where are you?" She questions, sounding accusatory.

"At a friend's house, we're studying."

"I thought you didn't have any friends." I blush with embarrassment and hope that Gabe can't hear my mother's voice.

"I do now."

"I don't believe you. Come home now; I want to talk to you." The warmth from my body drains.

"I will leave now. See you soon." I hang up and see that Gabe is looking at me. "I'm sorry, she's pissed at me for some reason."

"It's okay, I understand." He offers me a smile which makes me feel a bit better. "See you," he says before giving me a quick kiss goodbye. 

Enjoyed the chapter? Be sure to comment and vote! :)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

30.7M 623K 60
The last 10 chaps will be taken off from the book so it will be a really long sample lol. Find it on Amazon! =^.^= [WARNING there is BOYXBOY action i...
470 47 37
"Okay, there was definitely something going on with Simon. No doubt. The way he looks at me, he doesn't look at anyone else that way. I swear to it...
4.3K 134 15
(This is a boyxboy story so if it makes you uncomfortable just don't read it.) 16 year old Liam Jacobs is majorly crushing on the highschool's hottes...
79.8K 2.4K 43
The son of the school old but famous QB jock and head cheerleader - Noah Blake. He eas supposed to be the next legacy of Winster High, the one winnin...