Twisted Love ➶︎𝔍𝖎𝖐𝖔𝖔𝖐

gcf_minkook द्वारा

In which Park Jimin pretends to be his identical twin sister and marries a ruthless mafia leader named Jeon J... अधिक

♡Characters♡
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 7

1.5K 111 19
gcf_minkook द्वारा

》Jeon Mansion

"You are bac- WHAT THE HELL!!?" Tae exclaims with wide eyes looking at Jimin, who came back with a flushed face. Jimin huffs angrily and walks past Tae.

"That rabbit faced Jeon!! Argh! I just want to punch him in the face!" Jimin bitterly spouts.

"What did he do this time?? And why the hell are you looking like a tomato!?" Tae inquires, raising his eyebrows and placing his hands on his hips, waiting for an answer from his friend.

"I fcking hate Jeon Jungkook!! How dare he do that to me?!" Jimin whines, ploping himself on Tae's bed and burying his face on a pillow.

"Do what??!" Tae asks, sitting on the bed and pulls the smaller into sitting position. "Tell me, Yah!!" Tae says vigorously, shaking the smaller.

"Thatbrathekissedmetaeifckinghatehimsomuchhowdarehe!" Jimin utters in one breath, blushing immensely.

"Huh? What?" Tae stops shaking his friend and looks into his eyes with a confused face.

"I said... That brat kissed me, Tae. I fcking hate him so much how dare he!" Jimin repeats, making Tae burst into fits of laughter.

"Haha... So you are red because *laughs* your hubby kissed you. Haha.." Tae speaks while laughing so hard while holding his stomach.

"Are you my friend or my enemy, Tae!?" Jimin pouts, looking at his best friend who's laughing his ass off.

After a long period of teasing Jimin for kissing Jungkook, Tae finally calms down.

"So tell me, how did it happen? Did you like it?? Of course you did! That's why you look like a tomato!" Tae blabbers earing a glare from his best friend.

Jimin sighs and explains what happened earlier in the balcony with Jungkook, causing Tae to start laughing once again.

"Stop laughing, Tae!" Jimin smacks the other, but the taller kept on laughing, not minding his glaring best friend. "I'm leaving!" Jimin stroms out of Tae's room with a scoff.

》 7 FATES night club

Meanwhile, inside 7FATES VIP room, Jeon Jungkook is seated with a drink in his hand. The mafia boss chugs down the drink in his hand and faces the man in front of him.

"The team I sent tracked down an old, abandoned building in Daegu. We assume it's The Lees' headquarters." The man seated in front of the mafia boss says and slowly sips his drink.

"Are you sure about this RM?" Jungkook asks, raising his eyebrow and eyeing RM, the chief of police.

"Positive. We saw one of Lee gang members entering the building. The one named Jhope, I think." RM replies and hand an Ipad to the mafia boss, who takes it.

Jungkook observes the video playing on the Ipad. A red-haired man wearing black enters the dimly lighted, old, abandoned building.

"Yes, that's Jhope Lee Taemin's right-hand man." Jungkook comments after taking a look at the Ipad and hands it to Suga, who's standing behind him, who also takes a look at the video.

"Should I send a team to break in and arrest them?" RM inquires, finishing his drink and asking for a refill.

"No... If the building is Lees' headquarters, the security must be tight. In that case, I don't think breaking in is a good idea." The mafia boss replies thoughtfully.

"Then what should we do, Boss?" Suga asks, giving the Ipad back to RM.

"You will go to Daegu. Rent a place near The Lees' headquarters and keep an eye on it. Ask people about that place and try to get close to this Jhope guy somehow." Jungkook orders Suga.

"Why me? Is it because I asked?" Knitting his eyebrows together and pursuing his lips together, Suga scowls.

"No... It's because you have more experience than others." Jungkook replies nonchalantly, Suga nods.

"So, it's fixed then?" RM asks, earning a nod from the mafia boss.

"Yes, this way, it would be easier to find their weak spot. But, just in case, send a team to keep an eye on the building." The mafia boss instructs looking at the chief of police.

"Alright, I'll send a team." RM states, nodding his head.

"Suga, go to Daegu first thing in the morning. Take a taxi and keep low. Report to me if anything comes up." Jungkook advices.

After discussing their plan further, the three of them left the club. Jungkook and Suga made their way back to the Jeon mansion while Namjoon headed back to the police station.

》 Jeon mansion

Parking their cars outside the mafia boss enters his mansion. He heads to his wife's room and knocks on the door several times.

*tok tok tok tok*

"Wifey open the door it's your hubby." Jungkook shouts but didn't get any response, "So, you aren't going to open, huh? Fine, I'm coming in anyway! Don't blame me, okay?!"He announces and opens the door slowly. Peaking his head in Jungkook enters Jimin's room and looks around.

The smaller one has settled down pretty quickly. Jimin had placed all his belongings nicely on the necessary places. The room is giving a cosy and comfortable vibe, causing the mafia leader who's observing the room smile brightly.

'This room looks so cosy & comfortable. My wifey sure knows how to decorate a place nicely.'

With a click sound, the bathroom door opens. Jimin steps out of the bathroom while humming to himself.

"Hey, wifey! Did you miss me?" Jungkook spoke, earning a loud, terrified scream from the smaller.

"AH!! WHAT THE HELL?! What are you doing in my room!?" Jimin asks with a hand placed on his chest. Luckily for Jimin, he is still wearing his wig because he just went to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

"I wanted to see my cute wifey because I missed you soooo much!" Jungkook replies with a smug expression while squishing the smallers' soft cheeks.

"No-o... Yah! That's no excuse! You should have at least knocked before entering!" Jimin spouts angrily, pushing Jungkook's hands off his cheeks.

"I knocked several times, but you didn't answer. I couldn't wait any longer to see my wifey. So, I entered anyway. I didn't mean to scare you, baby." Jungkook explains, lying down on Jimin's bed.

"Why are you lying on my bed!?" Jimin questions frowing at his husband.

"I'm going to sleep here tonight with you." Jungkook replies nonchalantly with a smug face.

"WHAT??! Nah, uh! I don't want you to sleep here! Don't you have a room! This is a freaking mansion for crying out loud. There are many rooms go and sleep in one of those!!" Jimin whines, stomping his feet like a little kid.

"Nope. It's so cosy and comfortable here." Jungkook says, snuggling into a comfortable position in Jimin's bed.

"Yah! Go to your room! I need to sleep!" Jimin says, trying to pull Jungkook from the bed, "Get up!!"

"Argh! Just sleep here with me, wifey, before I kiss you again." Jungkook warns, pulling the smaller into his arms.

Jimin squirms, trying to untangle himself from the taller, but the taller is stronger than him. Eventually, the smaller gives up and closes his eyes while the younger cuddles him.

"First thing tomorrow, I'll be kicking your ass, Jeon. Just wait." Jimin's voice comes out muffled as his head is squished against Jungkook's buff chest.

'This brat... but why is he so comfy.'

Jimin unconsciously snuggles closer to the younger and falls asleep. That day, Jeon Jungkook fell asleep feeling happy after a long time. He's happy because he has his wife in his arms close to him.

On the next day, Suga enters the mansion early in the morning to inform his boss that he'll be leaving for Daegu. The black-haired man is met with a messy haired Tae on his way to meet Jungkook.

'He looks hot! No, no! He's just a grumpy old man! Pull yourself together!'

"What are you doing here, grumpy Grandpa?" Tae asks in his deep morning voice.

"I'm here to talk to Jk, not you." Suga replies savagely, ready to walk past Tae.

"Yah! Come on, Grandpa, please tell me?" Tae pouts and shows puppy eyes making Suga's heart melt at his cuteness.

"Tsk! Fine, I'm going to Daegu, and I came here to inform JK." Suga replies with a tsk.

"Daegu??!!! Really!! OMG!! I also want to come!!" Tae squeals loudly clapping his hands excitedly.

"Shhh!! Stop screaming! And why the hell do you also want to come?" Suga asks, raising his eyebrow and eyeing Tae suspiciously.

"I always wanted to go to Daegu because my grandmother lives there, but no one wanted to come with me!!" Tae complains, pouting unconsciously.

"You can go to Daegu in your free time. I'm not taking a baby like you with me!" Suga sassyly spouts.

"Yah! I'm not a baby!!" Tae huffs with an angry pout.

"Says the one who's pouting like a baby and calling me a Grandpa!" Suga retorts, earning a glare from the younger.

"Take me with you!!! Take me!! Yah!! Please!! I also want to go to Daegu!!! Yah!! Grumpy old man!!!!" Tae starts fake crying while hitting Suga on his chest softly.

"What's with all this yelling?!" Jungkook's deep, husky voice echoes in the hallways. Jungkook was woken from his peaceful sleep with his wifey hearing Tae's loud cries.

"Boss, He's insisting on coming to Daegu with me." Suga speaks up.

"Suga hyung... please take me with you to Daegu." Tae says emphasising 'Suga hyung'

'Now, I'm Suga hyung, huh?'

"Take him with you, Suga." Jungkook ordered after thinking for a while.

"Yeyii!!!!" Tae screams in excitement and runs to his room to pack his bags and change his clothes.

"But boss, how can I bring him along? He wouldn't even know how to fight if the Lees caught him. I don't think it would be a good idea to take him with me." Suga points out.

"Just take him with you. People in Daegu would be less suspicious of you if you take Tae with you. It would be easy to blend in and get close to the Lees' if they think you are a normal person in Daegu." Jungkook advises.

"Yes, boss." Suga nods in approval and leaves to find Tae after bowing to Jungkook.

"Now, let me get back to my wifey." Jungkook mumbles to himself with a smile.

♡♡♡

Hey lovelies, I updated!! I'm so happy to see many of you taking interest in this book. Thank you so much for reading my book. 💜💜

What do you think of this chapter??

Poor Jiminah... he was crushed by a muscle bunny while sleeping.

Please vote and comment!

-AV-

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

117K 4.8K 38
What is going to happen when cute innocent jungkook is going to have two boyfriends....who are twins.... Will jungkook accept to be boyfriend with on...
398K 19.5K 48
Jeon Jungkook is a ruthless,cold-hearted and the strongest mafia leader of South Korea. Park Jimin is a normal cafe worker who lives with his mom an...
327K 15K 43
"What the fuck!? Im just your fake boyfriend! You cant do this to me!" Jeon Jungkook is gay. A jobless Guy named Park Jimin is not, he is straight no...
75.3K 6.6K 43
"He was brought here about a week ago." She said. "Did he really kill his twin brother?" He enquired. "That's what they said." She replied..... Be...