๏น•แด€ส€แด› | ๐๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž ๐‹๐จ๐œ๐ค ๐ฑ ๏ฟฝ...

By HikaruSenpapi

โ™ก ๐ˆ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง, ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ. (Slight) ๐˜๐š๐ง... More

00 | DISCLAIMER
01 | ADOLESCENCE
02 | OMNISCIENT
03 | ร‰MERVEILLER
04 | ร‰BLOUISSANT
06 | TOSKA
07 | SOLACE
08 | SERENDIPITY
09 | ASTROPHILE
10k Special: Traveling with da boyz!
10 | ETHEREAL
11 | DELICATE
12 | APRICITY
13 | DOMESTIC
14 | REDAMANCY

05 | HIRAETH

5.2K 261 225
By HikaruSenpapi

I'm not here to be perfect,
I'm here to be real

ᓚᘏᗢ • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

| Chapter V |

You sometimes ogle about how people around you thinks about you or you tend to have those moments, walking on the cold street at two' o clock in the morning, about a person you haven't talk in ages as you wonder.

" How are they doing right now? "

You were not an exception to that rule, you always remember those people that left an impact in your life.

Sometimes you get tired or lonely even by how people were treating you, you felt like there was a barrier looming around you that made everyone around you cautious, yeah there's no single doubt that you are beautiful and a scarily skilled individual but you often think how would it be nice to be normal like others, but nah.

You were raise in perfection
but no insight of clarity and care, by any means you are forbidden to connect with others, a mere hollow of a child quietly watch through the window, kids playing outside and laughters, a single tear was shed but no one did care to wipe it.

Why is it so unfair..

That's why you were so thankful of those people who treated you like human, the one who accepted you with no hesitation, a friend.

Clattering sound of the tray echoed through your ears as you snap back to reality with daze.

" Can i have some more of your food? "

Nagi Seishiro, he leaned down his weight pressed up on your side as he slump his head on your shoulder with pleading eyes looking at you, mouth forming a small pout.

" Seishiro, we literally have the same food.. "

Ah yes, as the days passed by in blue lock you made friends and quite a strong bond on the people around you, after all the Blue Lock was not just a place to improve and to create monsters, it is a place to made new bonds, destroy and re-attach it back, not to mention the bond you've been cultivating unaware, with the people around you, can grow a tad bit gruesome, and just how many bonds can it destroy..?

" Ah M/n, there you are! me and nagi was looking everywhere for you "

Reo Mikage, is such a babe as you can see needed i to say more?, he talk his mind out vividly not to atrocious to offend someone atleast it's on the field.

Reo saw you way back with nagi of course, at the bleachers in your play-offs, analytic purple irises gazed back at the field, many people squealed and scream their lungs out cheering everytime you get to hold the ball gracefully passing by your opponents at the widow grassed-field, he decided to pay more attention on you now and then. Since nagi has taken a like of you, he declared that he wanted you all for himself, after all what Nagi owns is his aswell.

" Why hello to you reo, mind sitting here beside me? "

You merely gave reo a close-eyed smile, unbeknownst reo felt a warm sensation inside of his chest, known to his heart, the tips of his ears reddening, he obligated as he sit rather close to you, he couldn't help himself but to think how would you sound while praising him, would you be gentle and comforting?

You felt an arm slithering to your waist, distracting you from reo. what a needy bastard.

" Ne, n/n feed me. "

" How demanding "
You deadpanned at nagi.

" Nagi! let go of him this instant! "

Reo raged with a comical irk expression above his head attempting to pull away nagi's vice grip on your shoulders with an angry pout on his face staring daggers back at reo.

Now you're being sandwiched against them, pecs and their tone stomachs smushed against your biceps, you felt your blood rushing to your cheeks as they reddened in the thought of getting sandwiched more importanly fine ass boys, and all you wanted is to eat peacefully.

After the commotion at the cafeteria, rin came to get you as he finished doing his aftercare yoga.

Rin regretted not taking you with him as he glared darkly at reo and nagi as they pulled rather a intimidating staring competition, rin saw how close those two at you, it almost made him lose his composure if he hadn't saw you already looking at him in distance with those eyes as if you're expecting him to be there, it somehow calmed him down.

You and rin back at your respective rooms, his grip on your hand is inevitable as if he doesn't intend to let it go, rin also emits an aura you couldn't quite recognize.

As you both reached your room, rin let's go of you and headed to take a rinse, you were welcomed by aryu and Tokimitsu.

" H-hi n/n!! where were you all this time? rin seems mad did something happened? "

" Ah, i was at the cafeteria..well.."

You replied sheepishly at tokimitsu.

Aryu sensed your perturb at the subject, he decided to broke the tense atmosphere coming from you.

" It's a bit late now isn't it? why not we all wash up and take a rest after shall we? "

" A-ah right! that's sounds great Aryu-kun! "

Tokimitsu cutely scrambled on his feet and went to get his things.

You thank aryu internally, he just save you from a mere embarrassment.

" Now, now. you don't look so stylish, being embarrass y'know pretty darling~? "

Aryu whispered teasingly at your ear, as his silky hair flow elegantly at air passing by you.

making you blow a fuse.

...Next morning you went to explore the facility more, and ego didn't scold this time, you groaned as the every fiber in your body craved to run and score a goal.

But you were to lazy to go back well it's not you can go back you're horrible at directions, well.. i guess you need to play with new people huh?

You entered the random training field arbitrarily, and you were welcomed with rather a audacious bid.

" There's a monster entrapped inside of me. "

" Well shit. "

Your body went autopilot and walk back, only to be called back by the same boy who ran with you at the entrance, the both of them haven't seen your full appearance but your aura surely made your presence distinguishable.

" Hey! wait for a second! "

Raising an eye-brow you faced them with your divine glory, only for them to check you out, down bad af.

You hummed approaching them, as the boys infront of you had their mouths agape slightly in awe. yo a fly could've flew inside if ya dont shut 'em.

As the boy with dark-azure hair shifted his blue irises at your number tag that hugged your sleeve as his eyes widened.

" Woah! Wait, your rank is so- "

Only to be interrupted by the boy with a bob-cut hair with golden under-lights matching with his bright yellow eyes putting his dirty ahh hand on his friend's mouth.

" Ah! why hello there, I'm Bachira Meguru and this is my friend Isagi Yoichi! Pleasure to meet you! "

" The name is M/n L/n, a pleasure indeed. "

" E-eh, M/n L/n/?! "

" No wonder you ranked up so high! so cool!! "

You merely smile at them, making them both swooned.

" Shall we play then~? "

A/N!

- WAHHHH TYSM FOR YOUR SUPPORT 💗

- Thank you for 2k+ reads and 200+ votes!! And the comments aswell, i do appreciate you and i read all of your comments!!💗💗‼️

- As well for this story I don't really have a plot for aha i guess i just go with the flow huh?

- Well i hope you enjoy this one <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.8K 4K 32
"๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐•๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐“๐„๐‹๐‹ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐ˆ'๐•๐„ ๐Š๐„๐๐“ ๐€ ๐’๐„๐‚๐‘๐„๐“ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐€ ๐‹๐Ž๐๐† ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„... ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐€ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹." -๐ˆ...
42.6K 2.2K 24
(Y/n) lived a semi-normal life... for the most part of her early childhood. After the tragic passing of her parents and being adopted by a family des...
27.4K 979 16
"Who said you were allowed to leave me here? Do you really think you were free like the wind? Sweetheart you are stuck with me~" ยกWarning! ยฐโ˜†ยกYander...
18K 857 13
in which 300 high school students aged between 15 and 18 are embarked on a project that was launched in japan to create the best soccer player. Or In...