IMPERFECTIONS ©️

By w0ckstarr

we all have imperfections. More

0̶0̶1̶
0̶0̶2̶
0̶0̶3̶
0̶0̶4̶
0̶0̶5̶
0̶0̶6̶
0̶0̶7̶
0̶0̶9̶
0̶̶1̶̶0̶
011
012
013

0̶0̶8̶

1.7K 70 14
By w0ckstarr

"you don't find it weird..." sonjae said biting on her pen as she went through notes she took about this strange ass place.

"naaa i'm just saying like it's not making sense. why the fuck isn't desiree even here.." kenori said pulling her tape ins into a bun. she was getting stressed out now.

both girls had been studying desiree's place but have yet to find anything on her. chandler jail broke everything but they can't find her. it's like she was never truly there.

and since desiree never talks about her life there and of course they don't wanna bring it up there moving on basically nothing.

the point of this side quest is to help there friend get better and to find out what is the real deal with her stutter.

"you think where overthinking this whole thing? you ever heard about the actor who didn't have a stutter but then played a role with a man who did and now that nigga got a permanent stutter?" sonjae said and kenori just shook her head.

"no." she said closing her notes.

"you think we should ask her uncle I know he wasn't able to talk to her much but maybe he could give us a name or something or someone to find and we can move past this dry wall." she said, sonjae nodded getting all their things together neatly. they where going to resume this project when they had a few more leads.

𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘝𝘪𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘢 ...
𝘋𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘚𝘩𝘺𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘥
✧*. 𝘔𝘖𝘖𝘒𝘐𝘌 .*✧
◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

"nooooo ny stopppp." desiree smiled looking down at her ipad.

"ma ine doing nothing," he smiled looking at the camera. he licked over his lips as he looked at her.

"see! your doing it again." she blushed turning her camera completely off.

"desiree turn that camera back on and stop playing with me." he said, she didn't say anything just turned the camera back on.

"I miss you." she said taking a pull from her blunt.

"mmcht you shoulda said that two week ago when I was down there I would caught you a flight up to me." he pouted making her laugh.

"ehh it's okay. all my stuff from amazon got here like a hour ago you wanna do a unboxing with meee." she smiled clashed her hands together.

"yea, did yo macbook come yet tho?" he said and she shook her head no.

"no I checked the shipping thing or whatever and it said next week." she said standing up to grab the box of stuff.

she placed it on the floor and moved her ipad to a place where nylon could see everything. "okay ima just go through everything even though you where with me when I bought it." she laughed.

ine abt to explain allat shit y'all. i'm just— no.

after going through everything she put all the bags and boxes together and set them aside so her room wouldn't look messy. she got back in bed and snuggled up under her covers.

"if I caught you a flight right now would you take it?" he said lifting an eyebrow.

"sureee ion have nothing to do, no job, no real responsibilities, hell I can't even drive so yeah I would catch the flight." she smiled as her phone dinged.

she looked at the notification and side eyed ny because why is he texting if they on the phone... that makes no sense.

she scrunched up her face, "ny this a fucking plane ticket?" she screamed looking at him.

"mhm mhm" he laughed

"BETTTT!" she jumped up grabbing a duffel bag. she began packing some outfits and everything she needed. she had to pack now because her plane left in 2 hours and we all know how the airport can be.

"damn girl you moving fast as fuck," he laughed watching her run around and scramble through her room.

"you shut your mouth." she said rubbing her eyes. she was high as fuck right now doing all this running and jumping.

"my bad ma." he laughed

"ima bring my camera and stuff so we can take cute pictures and make content." she smiled placing all her things in her bag.

after she finished packaging she went into her closet grabbing some leggings and jacket and her ugg slides. she changed her clothes then walked back into the frame mugging ny.

"your lyft is pulling up to your house go ahead and start walking downstairs," he smiled making her laugh.

nobody was even at the house right now besides her.
sharmein and jasmine went on a little get away to jamaica, sameer is with his girlfriend nari, and destiny just said she was going to spend the night with a friend.

desiree shrugged locking the door behind herself. she did want to text the family groupchat and let them know she was leaving.

she transferred her call from her ipad to her phone then stuck her ipad in her little carry on bag.

Family 🦂

i'm leaving 🤝🏽

Meer 😊🫶🏽
AND GO THE FUCK WHERE

DES 👽🩶
AND DO TF WHAT

JAS 🫂
have fun ml 😘!

SHAR 🤽🏽🔎
atl?

you liked "atl?"

DES 👽🩶
wats in atl

my man.

SHAR 🤽🏽🔎, Meer 😊🫶🏽 laughed at "my man"
JAS 🫂 emphasized "my man"

DES 👽🩶
OH 😛

desiree laughed at her stupid ass family. allem are equally funny without trying.

she was now in the car and on the way to the airport. butterflies erupted in her stomach at the thought of being with nylon again.

she was actually gonna you know be out there with him. she can admit his pop up made her very nervous about what the standing of there relationship was gonna be.

smashing on the first night then meeting up again a few weeks later... they could be referred to as fuck buddies but you know she wasn't gonna say anything until she knew for sure.

and plus with all the things he had been buying her she honeslty think it's time to get on her knees. she's not gonna do that though. she wants to actually get to know nylon and understand him before taking things any further.

the last time she had a crush was in ninth grade before she moved away. she forgot his name but if she saw him again she knew for sure she would remember.

𖨆♡𖨆

"ughh i'm so tired." desiree groaned looking down at her apple watch that ny gifted to her. the time was 9:45 and desiree was 100 percent sure nylon was coming to pick her up.

"MA!" ny yelled making her look up. she smiled walking towards him.

"heyy nyyy." she smiled walking into his arms. she wrapped her arms around him tightly. she felt pecked kisses along her neck making her smile.

they pulled away from each other and smiled. it's like all they did when they where around each other was smile. "here." he smiled pulling some flowers from behind his back.

"thank youuu." she cheesed taking the tulips from him. "your so sweet." she poked out her lip sniffing the flowers.

"sweet enough to get a kiss?" he said making her laugh.

"yes," she smiled leaning towards him. they shared a quick and innocent kiss and made their way towards the bag station.

"you are very sporadic." she smiled looking at him.

"hmm that's a 3 dollar word. but I wouldnt say allattt i'm just nylon and that's all I can be." he shrugged eyeing her bag. he grabbed it once it reached him.

"c'mon we can head to my place I got snacks and everything." he said making her smile.

"you got grabba?" she said lifting an eyebrow.

"ole pothead ass yes I got grabba, looks like yo ass still high from that other shit you smoked you musta hit something before you got ona plane?" he asked

she nodded, planes stressed her out so she got a lil higher before boarding which helped her tremendously since she couldn't sleep.

the two made there way to nylon's car. he had a blacked out audi s8 2023.

my dream car yallll im finna make a gofund me for it 🥹.

"ouuuu your actual car is nicee." desiree said admiring the car. she always had a thing for cars. her uncle before he passed away was obsessed and that rubbed off on her too.

after placing everything in the car the two got inside and made there way too ny's house. of course desiree was excited to see his place since she had only seen glimpse of it on facetime.

"you tired ma?" he said looking over at her as he pulled up to a red light. he licked over his lips. she looked beautiful under the red light he couldn't help but admire her.

instantly his hand latched onto her thigh softly. she smiled placing her hand ontop of his caressing the top with her thumb.

"very! i'm going to shower then lay down chile. you cooking fa me?" she asked lifting an eyebrow.

"ma you know you so funny the funniest." he laughed

"boy when I get out the tub I want something to eat ine playing with you. I got the munchies BAD!" she smiled opening her phone since it was flooding with messages.

she knew exactly who was blowing her up. her second relationship oop sorry i'm talking about sonjae and kenori.

"who blowing you up like that?" ny said as he pulled off.

"my thrupple." she said opening the messages thread. all ny could do was laugh.

TRIPLETS 🩶©️

JAE 🍑💚
bitch.
atl?
really?

KEN 🏄🏽‍♀️🩷
WHO TF IN ATL

JAE 🍑💚
ken. bitch.
stop being dumb.
WHO TF ELSE IN FUCKING ATL

KEN 🏄🏽‍♀️🩷
ohhh...
MAMAS WTF YOU DOING IN ATL.

JAE 🍑💚
cheating obviously
my chest hurt.
prolly getting dicked down rn 🥲

KEN 🏄🏽‍♀️🩷
OMG 🙁
really your cheatinggggf

YOU LIKE MY VOICE? IT TURN YOU ONNNN
n stawp watching my lo i'm creeping.

JAE 🍑💚
no.
cuz y you creeping.
cheating is a SIN

your a stripper... baby that's a sin

KEN 🏄🏽‍♀️🩷
😂😂😂😂

KEN 🏄🏽‍♀️🩷 laughed at "your a stripper... baby that's a sin"

JAE 🍑💚
chill 😂

mhm well ya i'm with ny finna go wash and eat this food he makes me. 😘
might get a tat tmrw depending on how I feel

JAE 🍑💚
fave fun ML 😘😘😘!!!

KEN 🏄🏽‍♀️🩷
DO THE TONGUE THING I TAUGHT YOU MA

igu boo 😃

closing the thread she quickly moved to ig.

DES.TY STORY

CLICK

send message

quickly she got back off ig and went to her messages. she knew those shoes because she liked em.

DES 👽🩶

you and alex a thing 😱?

what makes you say that 😂..

you posted on ya story. baby ine dumb I complimented his shoes on purpose so my trick would buy them for me 😏!

LMFAOOOO SICK
don't trick my god brother out like dettt

I provided for him!
he can get me some shoes
thinking abt getting him right for the trip girlAaa!!

omgggg yes have y'all even done anything since the first time??

noooo cause ion want it to be all about sex feel me!

hy yeah that can make it sacrificial.

i'm sayin.
ima ask tho
cause I want zick real bad

iktr twin 😂😂😂😂😂

bitch answer my question.

ohhh
lol
na we cool just bestfriends!

damn twins share
everything even fucking best friends

NTM BICH BYE

"pretty girl we here." ny said, desiree looked up taking in her surroundings she couldn't see much due to the tints in the car.

"i'm so skedddd," she smiled hopping out the car. ny got out and began gathering her things.

"oh my gosh ny your house is beautiful not to big and not to small.

"yeah it's ight my next house gonna be like this but bigger since I planning my forever home." he said and she smiled.

"I just want you to know i'll burn that bitch down if another girl end up living innat bitch." she shrugged nonchalantly walking away.

"wait what?" ny said confused he wasn't sure if he heard her right.

he closed and locked his door and made his way inside, desiree was standing on the porch with a smile her flowers and small bags in hand.

he unlocked it allowing her to walk in first. the interior was what she expected. manly. not very much in there at all just the basics enough to live.

"when you get your new house your gotta decorate baby. this is just... yeah." she smiled placing her things in the open kitchen way.

"oh please. follow me i'm going to show you my room." he said she nodded following behind him. he lead her to a nice room that was furnished with black and white decor.

"ouuuu this is nice." she smiled taking off her shoes.

he put her things on the ground and walked up to her. "i'm so happy you here ma." he smiled hugging her. she wrapped her arms around his neck embracing the hug.

he placed his head between her neck as his hands began to roam her body. landing on her butt.

"me to youne know how much I be feenin to see yo ass." she laughed pulling from the hug to look at him. he smiled looking down at her.

"gimme a kiss before I go shower." she said, he leaned down pecking her lips before their tongues clashed. pulling her close his hands rub against her butt cuffing her cheeks in his hands. slight moans left her mouth as it escalated.

"mhm boy get away from me." she laughed pulling away from the kiss. he childishly smiled looking down at her.

"ima go order us something. everything you need is in the bathroom." he said slowly backing away he reluctantly eyed desiree as he made his way out making her blush.

she shook her head attempting to erase all the naughty thoughts out her mind.

𖨆♡𖨆

"okay you go" desiree said before taking a bite out of her pepperoni pizza.

"ight hmmm if you had to chose between a threesome would you pick two girls or two guys?" he said lifting an eyebrow before taking a sip of his gatorade.

"easily two girls!" she quickly said making him laugh. "why you wanna have a threesome in the future?" she said looking up at him.

"ehh I mean I'm a guy, it's on the bucket list." he laughed.

"i'm not a guy and it's on mines too, but if I where to do it with my nigga I gotta pick the female cause if the nigga pick her he basically telling me what other bitches he wanna fuck besides me." she rolled her eyes, quickly going back to munch on her pizza.

"pretty girl i'm not gonna comment on that because I feel like it ane my place to say something." he laughed taking a pull from his blunt.

before she could spark the next conversation his phone went off causing him to look down.

"hmm wassup k-man?" he said, desiree quickly went on her phone as she continued eating.

"i'm with company what do you all want? and why just pop up to a nigga crib uninvited was manners never taught to y'all?" he scoffed not moving from his position.

"oh bitch please. open this fucking door before I burn this fucking cash." k-man huffed before hanging up.

"i'm sorry my homeboys are here. do you mind if they come in?" he said she shrugged not really caring as long as they weren't staying for long.

"mhm you want me to go to your room?" she said grabbing her things.

"naa your cool they ane gon say nothing to you, but if you wanna dismiss yourself ine gon stop you." he said as pounding began to be heard from the door.

desiree nodded putting her head pods in. she sat up her ipad and began watching haikyuu!

y tf netflix took it away ☹️!!! I wanna rewatch sb like ughhhhhh.

"about time you fucking opened the door!" k-man hugged pushing the duffel bag into ny's chest letting himself in.

"mhm I smell something cooking ins bitch wha you made?" pea said welcoming himself in aswell.

"y'all niggas need to go! I have company. why the hell y'all hea anyway y'all don't ever do drops. usually macy does mines." he sighed closing and locking the door.

"nigga please you know damn well macy not gonna be nowhere she don't feel welcome at." k-man said opening the box of pizza not even realizing desiree was there.

she didn't hear them either so she sat unbothered.

"oh bitch please macy and mahgonoy dead ass wrong for keeping that fucking secret like I gave a fuck. mahagony is my fucking sister and I treat macy like one and they ova here being sissior sisters and i'm the last to find out 9 whole months later? bye. both of them can kiss the blackest part of my ass for the same amount of time." he said walking towards his guest room.

he placed the duffel bag in his safe to count later. he knew k-man counted it for him so he wasn't stressing to double check.

"okay so y'all did the drop.. time to leave right?" he said walking out the room.

no one said anything which confused him. he looked up seeing pea and desiree mugging each other.

"mookie.." pea said mugging desiree who returned it.

"pea." she said balling up her fist.

"how the hell y'all know each other." k-man said before stuffing his mouth with pizza.

"so wha bitch you wan run it the fuck? ion remember why we ane on good terms but I remember you saying next time you see me you was gon beat the shit out me so wassup." desiree said throwing up her gaurd.

"ion give a fuck yo fuck ass can get this fade." pea said throwing up his gaurd.

"wait a minute!" nylon said pushing himself between the two. "what beef could y'all two possible have." he said pushing pea back.

"she stole my m&m's and got me outta 20$ her ass deserves to get beat."

"let's go about it then the fuck, ny move out the way this bitch ane never beat me before 44-0 I can handle this fuck nigga get back." desiree said pushing ny out the way rather forcefully.

k-man sat on the counter on live kicking his feet. "yeah ny get yo ass out the way." k-man laughed.

almost instantly desiree and pea began fighting. she fought just like a boy. no pulling hair or low fighting straight ducking and dodging. she was beating pea ass too.

she dodged his punch to her chest and knocked him in his side then kicked his leg making him fall.

"now wassup bitch ass PEA" she smiled watching him fall to the ground. she did the jerk making k-man scream at her horrible dancing.

"that is just sad." nylon said shaking his head walking over to aid pea.

"FUCK YOU MOOKIE YOU FUCKING MAN" pea screamed looking up at her.

"oh boy getcho ass up and gimme a hug." she laughed holding her hand out for him to take.

he smiled taking her hand, they embraced each other in a much needed hug. "I missed you mooks." he sighed pulling away from the hug.

"I missed you to pea." she smiled looking over to nylon who was now mugging them.

"all this I miss you back up nigga." ny said pulling desiree back into his arms.

"oh bitch please ion want mookie fuck ass, that's my cousin." he huffed walking over to k-man who pushed his phone in his face.

"GET THAT SHIT OUT MY FUCKING FACE." he said slapping his phone out his hand.

k-man sucked his teeth mugging pea who only shrugged. "you do to much." he said rolling his eyes.

"damn you cousins with everybody desiree?" he said looking down at her.

"not my fault my family get around im cousins with pea because my auntie a hoe what you want me to do about that?" she shrugged mugging him.

she mentally figured something out now. she remembers bits and parts of her past when seeing and interacting with a living fossil of her past.

like pea for instance. they where always close since they where five. his mother is her aunt and she has 6 other kids all diffrent daddies. pea got his nickname from mookie because he had a pea shaped head. they grew up together never missing a second without each other glued at the hip.

"oh shit I remembered now! back in the day pea always was with some girl before he hung with us. them fight videos went crazy!!" k-man laughed reminiscing in those days.

"that was you!" ny laughed remembering all the crazy fights pea would get into, his most memorable one was with pea in a wig and skirt pulling up to fight. or desiree wearing peas clothes to fight some niggas.

"hell ya would always go to war behind twin nem" she laughed dapping up pea.

"how unc doin?" pea laughed referring to sharmein.

"he good living it up wit his fam you should come by sometimes even tho he don't fuck wit yo momma or daddy he like you." she laughed making him shake his head.

"naa the fact them old ass niggas still beefing wit unc is crazy!" he said shaking his head. he made his way over to k-man because they had something to do.

"on god whatever happened I know that shit wasn't that deep!" desiree said taking a seat next to ny who was now on his phone just scrolling.

"they beefing cause of you twin.." he said grabbing some pizza.

"what? why?" she asked confused. she didn't understand what she could have to do with there beefing.

"after yo mama sent you away sharmein was on yo daddy side and my peoples was on yo mama side only cause they thought you where a bad influence on me." he shrugged stuffing his face.

"oh my... and they invited me to that thanksgiving shit talm bout the family is coming home.. i'm not going to that." she said shaking her head.

"well y'all two can catch up later me and pea gotta go. y'all be easy and don't make no chern i'm to young to be unc nem." k-man laughed making his way towards the door.

"see y'all, ima be in touch twin i'll get yo info from ny." pea said before exiting behind k-man.

as quickly as they came they left.

nylon sighed placing his phone in his lap, he pulled desiree close to him placing her legs on his lap.

"you full of surprises ma." he smiled placing his head between her neck.

"so are you, I feel like since we met ours worlds collided nothing but pleasant surprises has been coming our way." she smiled rubbing his ear.

"on god. I feel like meeting your was a test of fate. I don't have a doubt in my mind that our paths wouldn't cross." he smiled.

"if i'm thinking about it we probably would have met later this year most likely. since your coming back to north carolina around thanksgiving and I just returned home for the first holiday im 1000 percent sure sharmein was going to put something together." desiree said nylon could only nod because sharmein is putting something together.

𖨆♡𖨆

heyyyyy

hope yall liking the book so far please lmk who yall feel about it 🫶🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

693K 25.6K 27
𝘪𝘥𝘬 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘱𝘢𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
642K 21.4K 77
❞𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮,𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐞❞
466K 12.3K 43
Just read😌
208K 9.8K 43
𝑂𝑛𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑎 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜 𝑎𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑎𝑟�...