love island 2023

By demieslove

in which carmen mccoy enters the villa to find the one More

carmen
first impressions
dares
telling tales
zachariah's choice
whitney
sneaky link
sammy
terrace
first recoupling
bankers
new girls
favourites
dumping
game playing
decisions
scott
pancakes
WAG
journey
situationships
girlies

birthdays

4.4K 126 116
By demieslove

"I have a feeling Leah and Sammy are gonna go for a chat." Jess whispered as Carmen joined her on the terrace, the two peering down at the islanders below.

"It's always the quiet ones by the way, be careful." Carmen commented. "I think she'll be happy he chose her for face as well."

"Babe, that looks proper flirty." the brunette commented.

"Oh, fuck off, Sammy." Jess said causing them both to laugh. "What about you babe, how you feeling?"

"Now that I've had the little bit of a conversation with Molly it has made me realise how wrong she has actually gone about the situation. Like the minute I wanted to get to know Ty, I pulled Zach and Ella straight away, you know."

"She just has different loyalties."

"I did laugh though, both Zach and Ty got a bit of humbling today."

"So did you though, babe." Jess joked causing Carmen to turn to her with a fake glare before they both burst out laughing.

__

"Thanks everyone, for making me feel very welcome and I'm looking forward to making some memories with all of you." Charlotte started the toast that evening.

"And hopefully find a boyfriend." Jess added.

"How are you?" Leah asked as she sat down besides Carmen.

"Yeah, yeah- I'm alright. I just feel like we haven't really spoken since the recoupling last night, obviously I know it wasn't an easy decision-. I just feel like because we're both getting to know Ty, there needs to be a bit more communication between the two of us."

"I feel like- first of all I wanna apologise for not pulling you but last night was so intense." Leah replied.

"No no I completely understand that. And I know that like I wasn't in a couple with him but even still like- if that was me I would of still pulled the girl afterwards you know."

"Yeah, I totally get you. I just felt like last night- I could tell you were emotional. But like- I hear you and I completely get it's an awkward position to be in and like I had to come in here, I hard such a short amount of time. He was the person who was flirting with me the most, so I just kind of went with that." Leah explained.

"Mhm, for me it's just communication is such a big thing. Like I have no clue what he's actually saying or anything like I know he's a flirty person but like he says one thing but I don't actually know if that's what he's saying to you." Carmen explained. "Like, I'm not gonna invest in someone that can't just tell me up straight."

"Yeah, I think he just needs to make a decision, and we both know the answer."

"Mhm, I know what he's gonna say though. He's not gonna make his decision until I've made mine." Carmen spoke.

"We'll maybe that's something you both need to sit and talk about." Leah said with a small smile.

Carmen decided to take on Leah's advice as she made her way to the daybeds where Tyrique, Mitch and Sammy were. "Ty."

Tyrique stood, making his way over to Carmen who didn't even wait for him before walking over to the fire pit. "You okay?"

"I just had a chat with Leah. She said she basically feels like your just flirting with her for the sake of it and that's not fair on her, Ty. So I think if you are interested in her on more of a deeper level, then tell her that. I get that with Ella leaving your heads all over the place but I just think she wants an honest answer."

"Nah." Ty replied simply.

"What? What do you mean, no?"

"Nah. I'm not doing that. I'm gonna take my time and think. And then come back to both of you with an answer when I'm ready. Like, I'm not gonna give you an answer until you've told me yours." he said, turning to face her.

"Is this what it's all about then? Because I'm still getting to know Zach?" Carmen replied. "If so, that's not fair on Leah at all, Ty."

"I do want to get to know her though, I've told you that. You know where me and you stand anyway, so-"

"Yeah but things have changed since then." Carmen replied. "A lot has changed since then. Ella got sent home, your now in a couple with Leah. You haven't spoken to me at all since all of that."

"I know you both want an answer tonight or whatever, but you ain't getting one." Tyrique replied.

"Okay, I think we both need to sleep on it and make up or minds because it's not fair on ourselves or anyone else." Carmen said before standing up and walking off.

"I understand where Ty is coming from, so I'm gonna use tonight to just sit and think and hopefully make the right decision." Carmen explained.

"You alright?" Whitney asked as she joined Carmen on her way over to the sun deck where Catherine and Andre were sat, Andre getting up and leaving so that they could have more privacy.

Carmen nodded as she watched Tyrique make his way over to the bean bags where Jess and Sammy were.

"How did it go?" Catherine asked.

"Right so, I spoke to Leah and she basically just wants Ty to give her a straight answer which I completely understand. But I know he's not gonna make his decision until I've made mine, like, he's told me that himself. But then that's not fair on Leah at all because she'll just be sat there waiting." Carmen explained.

"So really, you need to kind of, think who you have more of a connection with." Catherine spoke.

"Yeah, who can you see yourself actually having a future with?" Whitney asked.

"Right now- I don't know- it's such a difficult- they're so different." Carmen replied, lying down.

"When your with Zach, are you thinking about Ty?" Whitney asked to which Carmen simply nodded. "There's your answer then."

"I think deep down, you know- your just scared to say or act on it because you don't want to upset anybody including yourself." Catherine commented.

"But I think you do need to come to some sort of conclusion before other people are involved, you know." Whitney said.

"Yeah, I'm gonna sleep on it tonight and then let them both know tomorrow."

Later than evening, Carmen found herself in the bedroom, wiping Jess' tears after the blonde girl had walked off from her conversation with Catherine and Whitney. "Don't cry."

"It's just, I get it, I get it. But what is it to do with them." Jess replied.

"I think they took some of the things you said the wrong way. I know your an honest person, you know that too- that's all the matters." Carmen replied, leaning her head on Jess'.

"Mhm. Thank you, babe." Jess said standing up to check over her makeup. "How was your chat with Ty?"

"I'm not even lying to you- he is literally the boy version of me when it comes to situations like this. He's not making his decision till I make mine, which is a bit shit but-"

Jess hummed in agreement. "I think he just wants you to turn around and say you just want him."

That night, Carmen changed into an oversized jumper, her hair in a loose plait as she lay in her old bed waiting for Zach.

He didn't speak when he noticed her lay there, simply sitting besides her as he looked down at her. "Happy birthday." she whispered, leaning over to kiss his cheek before standing up just as Charlotte walked in.

"Night everyone."

ppl are switching from zach and tyrique again lol

remember to comment any suggestions

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 5K 14
[ DISCONTINUED!! ] ๐€๐๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐” โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โthere was something 'bout you that now, i can't remember!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ she hated everyone but...
189K 5.1K 25
Love island 2023 โˆ in which Nalani goes on love island to find her summer fling not knowing she will find so much more or in which Noah was only go...
156K 1.4K 31
Ruby Mount. A 21-year-old brunette from Chelsea Sarcastic. Confident. Gorgeous. The beauty enters the villa for the boys and one of their hearts begi...
83K 2K 16
๐—š๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—— ๐—ฅ๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—› ---- โ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ โž ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› drew can't...