After wearing the book, I fin...

By a54m1ismysoulm4t3

穿书后我终于有O了 Author:是鱼昼 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=6319902 https://m.shubaow.net/244/244886/ When... More

1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
71-80
81-90
91-92 END
93 EXTRA

61-70

484 5 0
By a54m1ismysoulm4t3

61

Wen Ju was about noon, but Xue Ran came early in the morning, probably on a happy occasion, Xue Ran changed from his usual gray suit and put on a goose yellow dress. While he was in high spirits, the pressure and humiliation on his shoulders seemed to disappear overnight, and the haze in his eyes finally dissipated.

Looking at Nanxi, she was quite satisfied, but when he saw that there was another person behind her, his face changed a little.

"What do you mean by bringing her here?" As he spoke, Chao Nanxi leaned against the door frame to block the door, making it clear that he did not want the guests brought by Xue Ran to enter.

The person standing behind Xue Ran was none other than Xiaohua who had bullied Cen Xin backstage at the awards ceremony. Although it had been a long time since the incident, Chao Nanxi just didn't want to give him a good face.

Xiaohua knew she was wrong, and she put on a very correct attitude: "I was wrong about the previous thing, and I have never bullied others since then."

Bullying? This word is used accurately. It is rumored that Xiaohua's family is the major shareholder of a certain network platform, and they are very stubborn.

"I can apologize to Cen Xin, the kind that is deeply affectionate, so..."

Jiang Yina said and glanced at Xue Ran, "So can you let me in? I also brought a congratulatory gift."

Xue Ran chimed in, "Nan Xi, she has put a lot of effort into my matter this time, and she has indeed changed her ways, can you..."

When Xue Ran said about changing her ways, Jiang Yina nodded her head in agreement, for fear that Nan Xi would not believe her , and continued to add: "At that time, my brain was not good, and I was bewitched by Song Zhongxia. I originally wanted to embarrass Xue Ran because of the scumbag, but my brain got hot and implicated you and Cen Xin. I'm sorry." After Jiang Yina finished speaking, she bowed at ninety

degrees . Chao Nanxi looked at Xue Ran, wondering how Xue Ran subdued this Tie Hanhan.

"Ask Cen Xin yourself. If Cen Xin disagrees, please leave immediately."

Chao Nanxi stepped aside and did not criticize her anymore. When the incident happened, Xue Ran was directly targeted, and Cen Xin was the other. One of the parties didn't care, so what else could she say? Of course, the most important thing is Cen Xin's thoughts.

When Jiang Yina heard this, she gave Xue Ran a bright smile. She had made full preparations before she came, as long as she didn't get kicked out, as long as she attended today's party, she would be half successful!

Jiang Yina entered the living room and saw Cen Xin sitting on the concubine's couch reading a book, she walked over directly carrying the gift box.

"Hi Cen Xin, I am Jiang Yina, the unreasonable artist who almost did something to you. I am here today to attend the Wenju party as Xue Ran's friend. To express my apology for my actions, I hope you can accept this gift." "

In addition, for the naive act of grabbing the lounge, I decided to make up for it: If we meet at an event in the future, I will automatically give you a larger or better lounge, and the validity period will be permanent." Cen Xin stood up, surrounded by Jiang Yina's series of cannonballs, the former Xiao Hua was so rampant and unreasonable, she hadn't seen her for a long time, but now she is indeed much more polite. Jiang Yina opened the gift box, and inside was a set of diamond jewelry. The diamond pendant is matched with the collar, the earrings are decorated with metal tassels, and the flowers on the bracelet are quite exquisite. It is not a random gift, and it is obvious that a lot of effort has been spent on the selection. Cen Xin looked at the diamond and shook her head resolutely. It was so expensive, she definitely couldn't accept it. Unexpectedly, Jiang Yina misunderstood what she meant, and said anxiously: "Then, what can you say to calm you down? After the party is over, I will have someone bring it to you." Chao Nanxi went around to Cen Xin's side , Seeing Cen Xin's liking for jewelry, she said softly, "Take it." "But..." Cen Xin shook her head lightly, "It's too expensive. " "Jiang Yina is indeed ignorant, but she must have a purpose, from her small movements of always looking at Xue Ran from time to time, she has insight into Nanxi. "Yes..." Jiang Yina said frankly, "I want to talk to you." "Accept it, it's her request, and it's nothing if it comes to me."

Chao Nanxi took the gift box and stuffed it directly into Cen Xin's arms.

"I'll go and prepare some fruit for you." Cen Xi took the things and left, leaving the living room to the three people who had something to talk about.

"Let's talk." Chao Nanxi went straight to the point, "What's the matter?"

Jiang Yina made up her mind: "Is your studio still signing people? As long as the contract is not too excessive, I am willing to sign under your banner." "

No!" Xue Ran was very moved Unexpectedly, it was faster than Chao Nanxi's rejection.

"Why? Although I have a bad temper, my acting skills are good and my commercial value is also very good. It's not a loss to sign me..."

Jiang Yina said a little wronged, she just wanted to be with Xue Ran.

"Xue Ran, go and help Cen Xin." Chao Nanxi wanted to say more for Jiang Yina's sake.

Xue Ran saw that Jiang Yina was aggrieved and didn't know how to deal with it, so she went out directly.

"You help Xue Ran collect evidence, help her testify, and help her support public opinion. Why, you and I know."

Chao Nanxi felt careless, only caring about love, and ignored Xue Ran's situation.

"You must know what price Xue Ran paid for his last love, right?"

Jiang Yina's mood fluctuated with Chao Nanxi's words, and when she mentioned the past, she trembled with anger but could do nothing. Xue Ran doesn't believe in love anymore, otherwise she would have chased her long ago.

"So you really think that if you sign with our company, it will be a chance for you and Xue Ran?"

Chao Nanxi looked at Jiang Yina's expression, and suddenly felt that it's not bad to be so straight with Xue Ran's twists and turns.

"That's right..."

Jiang Yina realized that she was impulsive, and felt a little depressed for a while.

Xue Ran was betrayed, and she would definitely be on guard against excessive work relationships, but she was so hotheaded that she didn't think about it.

"For the sake of that set of jewelry, to tell you the truth, the reason why I plan to only have Cen Xin as an artist within five years is because my current strength is only enough to push Cen Xin to the top. If you come, the resources must be unfair. Under the circumstances, do you think you can still get along well with Xue Ran?"

Jiang Yina calmed down completely, if she didn't look at Nanxi comprehensively, she might dig her own grave because of love.

"I give you a suggestion, continue to stay in your company. There will be an audition for a tribute drama at the beginning of next year. After you catch it, I guarantee that you will have a greater say in the company in the future." According to the content of the book, Chao Nanxi said

, Seeing an opportunity that suits Jiang Yina, it's up to her whether she can seize it or not.

When Xue Ran and Cen Xin came back, Chao Nanxi asked them to stay, "For the invitation to the variety show at the end of the year, I can recommend Ms. Jiang as a transition before she joins the group, which is perfect.

" In return, Jiang Yina thanked her for her help to Xue Ran and owed nothing to each other.

Hearing that Jiang Yina didn't mention the signing again, Xue Ran felt relieved: "Come on, I'll take you to watch TV. Didn't you say that you were too busy to watch the variety show "Actor"?" Maybe

Xue Ran didn't even notice it. When facing Jiang Yina, she was patient and gentle.

Xue Ran made arrangements for Jiang Yina, returned to the table, and took out the schedule from her bag.

"Tomorrow, I need you to take a set of promotional photos for the studio's official announcement. The official announcement of "The Long Winter" will be held tonight." When

Cen Xin heard the name, her eyes widened in surprise. Chao Nanxi didn't miss that expression, and instead bargained with Xue Ran.

"As far as I know, tomorrow is my last day of vacation."

Xue Ran knew that Nanxi would never cooperate obediently: "

It 's only during the day, and I'm free at night." It was taken for nothing." Chao Nanxi is bound to win, and he will never stop until he gets some interest back.

"I can't help it at other times. I will definitely give you a holiday during the Chinese New Year."

"Deal!" Nodding towards Nanxi, "Any other news?"

"The good news is that Xinyou Lingxi has more and more fans. The growth of this group can be a good foundation for the future of both of you under the premise of positive guidance." Openly create favorable conditions."

"What about the bad news?" Cen Xin was worried for a moment.

"The bad news is that Cen Xin is too popular and has been targeted by many people."

Chao Nanxi put his arms around Cen Xin's shoulders and comforted him with a smile: "There is no such thing as a smooth star journey, don't be afraid, I will protect you."

After a while, Fan Yue also came, and she took several wooden boxes, all of which were the beef that had just been airlifted. Originally, Chao Nanxi wanted to call it hot pot, but when he saw the high-quality ingredients, he immediately became interested.

"I'll use part of the beef to make raw beef sushi, and the other part to make filet mignon, what do you think?"

Before the others could reply, Fan Yue was the first to jump up, "Add another raw mix Is the beef okay?"

"Then you come and help me."

Chao Nanxi took out the beef and processed it against the grain, and Fan Yue looked at her knife skills and was shocked: "If you don't tell me, I will think you are a professional Chef."

"Such good ingredients must be treated with care." Chao Nanxi didn't look up, and continued: "Didn't you have something to tell me?"

Fan Yue was stunned for a moment: "Oh my god, why do you know everything. "

Fan Yue didn't hesitate, took out an envelope, and seeing that Chao Nanxi couldn't make a move, she pulled out the contents.

"You and Cen Xin were

secretly photographed." Looking at Nanxi, it was the day she taught Cen Xin to act, and the film was quite clear. When she hugged Cen Xin's waist, she could see how satisfied the smile on her face was.

"I know," Chao Nanxi marinated the beef, "Someone asked me for one million to buy photos, but I ignored it."

Fan Yue thought for a while, and suddenly realized: "That's why you made an official announcement without warning. The boss visits the class, and then attribute it to the shooting angle, and everything will be solved."

"Draw the

bottom of the pot, it's so ruthless." Chao Nanxi nodded, as a response to this unusual compliment, she didn't want Cen Xin to be troubled, and An Jing solved the problem for her.

"At the beginning of next month, it's my birthday. I want to invite Cen Xin to the south to help me celebrate my birthday."

Fan Yue washed the dishes, put them on the shelf to drain, and kept her eyes on the beef under Chao Nanxi's hands.

"What are you talking to me about?"

Chao Nanxi put the vegetables on the chopping board, raising and lowering the knife in a tight rhythm.

"She only listens to you, and I'm speechless too. I'm not a high school student, and I have to ask my parents for permission. I'm so stupid."

Fan Yue shrugged and watched Chao Nanxi put the dishes into the pot. appetite.

Everyone was busy, when suddenly they heard a scream, Cen Xin and Xue Ran ran over following the sound, Jiang Yina slipped into Xue Ran's arms in an instant.

"It's too scary!" The man with a pale face pointed to the TV that had been paused, and the screen was frozen on Cen Xin's weird smile.

Whether it was really scary or fake, only Jiang Yina knew, she buried her face in Xue Ran's arms, like a small bird.

One after another delicacies were served on the table, during which Xue Ran's younger sister Xue Nuo and Qu Tingting came. The little girl hadn't seen her for a long time.

Qu Tingting's expression was the most exciting, she didn't expect Nanxi to be here.

When everyone was sitting around the dining table, Yu Jia was late, and by now, all the people who gathered because of Chao Nanxi and Cen Xin had arrived.

There are yellow aseptic eggs on the raw beef. The raw beef sushi is cut into beautiful shapes. Including snacks, the table is full.

"Thank you for coming to stay warm for me and Cen Xin." Chao Nanxi held up the wine glass, "We will have a long get-together in the future." The

wine glasses collided and there was a sound of ding dong. After putting down the wine glasses, everyone began to drop their chopsticks.

Raw mixed beef looks a little strange, but under the treatment of Nanxi, there is no fishy smell at all.

The meat was so tender that it melted in your mouth, even Cen Xin, who doesn't like raw food, couldn't help but pick up a few chopsticks.

Raw beef sushi was learned by Chao Nanxi from a sushi chef. If it wasn't for the high-quality ingredients, she wouldn't make this dish easily.

Served with hand-ground wasabi, the sweetness of the beef is mixed with the spiciness of the top, and the impact of the two tastes forms a unique delicacy.

Halfway through the party, Xue Ran stood up and made a toast to Nanxi and Cen Xin: "Thank you, Cen Xin, for not backing down because of my bad temper before, and thank you Nanxi, for giving me unprecedented trust and support." After a glass of red wine,

Xue The dye was quite dry, but she didn't think a glass of wine could express her gratitude.

"From now on, I will be your armor and your weapon. Thank you for letting me be your friend and an important partner to realize my dream." After another cup, Xue Ran's face turned red,

Jiang Yina covered the mouth of the cup, Say nothing and don't want her to drink anymore.

Yu Jia was overwhelmed with alcohol, holding a large glass of milk, "Thank you Cen Xin for giving me a chance to try, I will work hard on the road of screenwriting, and strive to become the director with the best scripts." Everyone couldn't help laughing because of these

words , while Fan Yue looked at Chao Nanxi and Cen Xin thoughtfully.

Qu Tingting still had a schedule, and everyone dispersed after dinner. She didn't say anything at the party, and almost immersed herself in eating hard. Nanxi's craftsmanship is too good!

Leaving the resort, Qu Tingting was bewildered: "Why is it that Cen Xin lives warmly today, and Nan Xi's company is more like a master."

Fan Yue stared at the sky speechlessly, how dull it must be.

"It's great to know Cen Xin." Qu Tingting and Cen Xin gradually became close, and the restraining stickers she offered on her own initiative became the biggest contributor to promoting the relationship.

Fan Yue looked out the window, said silently for a moment: "Cen Xin is a formidable opponent, I will deal with it seriously."

Qu Tingting followed her words and said: "Cen Xin is a formidable opponent. She knows she is invincible, but she still wants to give it a try." After

everyone left, Chao Nanxi handed over the cleaning work to the professional housekeeper. He and Cen Xin came to the flower room and made milk tea for the kitten with the fragrance of flowers.

"You seem to be very surprised when you mentioned the movie "The Cold and Long Winter" just now."

The sugar melted in the pot, bringing out a little burnt aroma, and the tea leaves were put into the stir-fry. While stirring, a nice caramel color colors the milk.

"In my previous life, this fairy tale drama failed to be filmed in the end, because the investors withdrew their funds midway."

Cen Xin said, thinking of one of the regrets in her previous life, that was not being able to see this drama being filmed.

"You don't need to be afraid in this life." Chao Nanxi filtered the milk tea and handed it to Cen Xin. The taste was mellow and warm, "Because I found my brother as an investment.

" It contains the memories of the growth of Cen Xin's generation. A certain Nanxi saw Cen Xin playing, so she got to know it in depth, and this led to a series of subsequent cooperations.

"Have you ever stayed in a milk tea shop?" Cen Xin took a sip and was overwhelmed by the silky taste. Everything Nanxi makes is delicious.

"It doesn't count. I acted in a food drama in my previous life, and I learned it from a chef."

Now that he talked about acting, Chao Nanxi took the initiative to broaden the topic: "For me, acting itself is experience, learning, and learning. The way to become famous. To be honest, my liking for acting is no better than Nanxi, no more than you."

She passed through the glitz, fame and wealth are the driving force for continuous progress. In this process, love and love have been It consumes a lot. It was also for this reason that Chao Nanxi finally planned to retreat behind the scenes. "After that, what's your plan?" Cen Xin didn't think there was anything wrong with Chao Nanxi's thinking. A few people were doing jobs they liked, while most people were just doing jobs. "Opening a studio, accumulating capabilities, and broadening contacts, this is the initial plan."

The kitten finished drinking a cup of milk tea unknowingly, with marks on the corners of its lips, and stretched out its thumb towards Nanxi to wipe it off for her.

"After I met you, I want to see you walk to the top of the mountain, and then make a movie for you." "

Retire behind the scenes and watch you win the highest award. Thinking about this kind of life is great!"

Cen Xin looked at her lover The dream is eloquent and eloquent, and the eyes are comfortable, satisfied, and relaxed.

Top prize?

"Okay."

Cen Xin described Chao Nanxi's comfort at the moment, and quietly promised that she would become an important force for Chao Nanxi to realize her dream, and protect her in the best way.

The studio's official announcement photos were taken in the studio, and the assistants went down to Chaonanxi, all wearing clothes of the same color.

After taking a group photo, Chao Nanxi and Cen Xin stood together. They were the only artists and also the focus of the promotion.

Chao Nanxi is wearing a white shirt and black trousers, complicated lace, and a mirror frame with a silver chain, adding a retro style to her.

Cen Xin was wearing a white shirt with butterfly sleeves and a black pleated skirt, her hair was draped softly, she was cute and pretty.

When the photographer raised the camera, the two smiled with similar arcs.

The new assistant looked at the two people who were full of CP, and couldn't help whispering: "This is really like the shooting scene of the marriage certificate photo."

Xue Ran also felt the same. I went to get the certificate.

"Change your posture."

The photographer said, making Chao Nanxi and Cen Xin stand back to back.

Cen Xin leaned on Chao Nanxi's back, and Chao Nanxi handed the flowers to her. Originally, it was just a very ordinary movement, but it made people feel like giving out sugar.

The photographer checked the photos and couldn't help calling Xue Ran: "Are you sure this isn't the shooting scene of a romance drama?"

Xue Ran has a good relationship with the photographer, knowing that it was just a joke, but how can she break it if she can't laugh? Those two people clearly didn't do anything, but it always made people feel that they had a close relationship.

There is perfect tacit understanding in every move, not to mention the pink bubbles produced by looking at each other and smiling from time to time.

Xue Ran really didn't know if Cen Xin and Chao Nanxi's public relationship would be preempted by the paparazzi.

"Guess?"

Xue Ran picked a few too intimate photos and asked the photographer to delete them after sending them to her. They look good, but the risk needs to be kept to a minimum.

After the photo was taken, Chao Nanxi invited all the members of the studio to have a meal. During the dinner, he chose an assistant for Cen Xin.

The little girl named Huihui is very clever, and the important thing is that she has a tight mouth. Xue Ran studied for a long time and finally chose.

In order to catch up with tomorrow's shooting, Chao Nanxi will set off at night. Although Cen Xin was reluctant, she took the initiative to send Xue Ran and Chao Nanxi to the airport.

The autumn rain fell and the temperature plummeted. Xue Ran looked around and handed two umbrellas to Cen Xin and Nan Xi, while she and Hui Hui held up umbrellas not far away, making an extra layer of protection against sneak shots.

Under the umbrella, Chao Nanxi hugged Cen Xin: "I'm going out for a week this time, and then I will continue to return to the film and television city. Maybe it's because I can't answer your calls in the wild, but you have to know, I will miss you anytime, anywhere." Cen

Xin Leaning in Nanxi's arms, unprecedented sadness rushed into my heart. This time, the gathering will be extraordinarily long, and it is very likely to span the entire cold winter.

"I'll look for you after the filming is over. Before that, you must take good care of yourself."

Cen Xin said, her nose sore and her voice muffled. Qiu Yu hit the umbrella surface more fiercely.

"Don't get sick, don't be brave, and most importantly, don't get hurt."

After finishing speaking, Cen Xin took out a can of ginger tea from her bag, "This is for warding off the cold, it's very cold in the wild."

Chao Nanxi hugged the jar In his arms, he leaned over and kissed the kitten's eyes, "Okay."

"I packed moxibustion into the box for you, and I taught Xue Ran how to use it. Of course, if you feel uncomfortable, you need to find a professional doctor."

Cen Xin knew that the boarding time passed by, but she just couldn't do it. To a flat farewell.

"Okay."

Chao Nanxi didn't expect that this time would make her feel sadder than ever before.

"What else..."

Cen Xin was very confused, she suddenly forgot what she wanted to say, and suddenly kissed Nanxi, blocking what she wanted to say.

Standing on tiptoes and pressing lips tightly, there is a reluctance to let go.

"Tianxin, in fact, you are the one I most want to take away."

Chao Nanxi raised her hand and rubbed her thumb against Cen Xin's red lips.

"I'll wait for you to come back."

Hearing Xue Ran's urging, Cen Xin stuffed two heating goggles into the coat pocket of Chaonanxi.

The assistant took Chao Nanxi to check the luggage, Xue Ran took the opportunity to take something out of his pocket and handed it to Cen Xin. Cen Xin unfolded it and saw that it was a work permit for the crew of "The Cold and Long Winter".

"This time the filming period is long, she may not have much time to see you, with the pass, it will be convenient for you to see her." "

She needs you very much."

Cen Xin returned to the filming location early, and more people took the initiative to say hello to her. Many people are regretting why they didn't have a good relationship with Cen Xin in the first place.

Qu Tingting came to her belatedly, and snatched a lot of candy from Cen Xin's pocket as soon as she entered the door: "Cen Xin, it's sour."

Qu Tingting thought hard for a long time before he understood what Cen Xin and Nanxi were. relation. In front of the assistant's ashen face, she didn't say much, but her envious expression was undoubtedly revealed.

Cen Xin was still immersed in the long-distance love affair with Nanxi, so she gave Qu Tingting all the candy in her other pocket, "Tingting, I'll take a rest first, see you tomorrow when we shoot."

The dormitory quickly turned off the lights, and Cen Xin stared at the ceiling and couldn't fall asleep. She used to think that she was Nanxi's medicine, but now she realized that Nanxi was her medicine. Under the influence of the medicine, her attachment grew day by day.

The author has something to say:

Little Assistant Work Log:

On the first day of a long-distance relationship, I miss her

Chao Nanxi: I like to create surprises for her, and I like to solve troubles for her. The extracted key words are: I like her

62

 Before the theme of the fourth competition was announced, the director team first introduced the new rules for the third competition.

"Starting from the third episode of the program, we are about to try to combine the recording of extras, the display of works, and the live broadcast." The director's words

immediately aroused discussions among the contestants. She will prepare according to the program group's regulations, and the key point is still the performance itself.

In contrast, Song Zhongxia couldn't calm down at all, she didn't understand why a new variable appeared. Involuntarily looking at Cen Xin, Song Zhongxia realized that whenever there was a change, she would lose something.

In the beginning, it was Cen Xin's rescue that destroyed all her plans to get close to Nanxi. Later, Nanxi began to transform, which made her miss her plan to directly enter the entertainment industry.

The subsequent series of events were out of her control, and even made her suddenly realize that the rebirth did not bring her any benefits.

Cen Xin inadvertently met Song Zhongxia's eyes, her calmness was in sharp contrast to Song Zhongxia's indignation.

Fan Yue noticed Song Zhongxia's gaze, leaned close to Cen Xin, and looked over with her. She was not as kind as Cen Xin, and when she smiled coldly, the meaning of warning was quite strong.

Song Zhongxia withdrew her gaze in despair, the last time Fan Yue warned her with business, but none of the commercials that were filmed immediately after were aired.

Regardless of whether it was Fan Yue's fault or not, she plans to keep a low profile at the moment. At least, she wants to keep the movie that Xu Jing gave her.

"Starting from the third period, each of you will have a seat. At the entrance of the live broadcast website, the audience can choose the entrance of each of you to watch your reaction. In addition, this field will open off-site voting, combined with After scoring by the judges and the audience, the 15 people at the end of the total points will be eliminated."

This time the elimination was unprecedentedly strong, 40 into 25, almost half of the people will be eliminated.

After talking about the new competition system, the director released the theme of the fourth round of competition: musical drama.

Faced with this keyword, some people are happy and some are worried, but among them, Cen Xin is the minority who is caught up in tension.

Compared with contestants who were born in a major class, she has not received any training in dancing and singing, and the special feature of musicals is that they need to combine singing, dancing and acting. possible.

"Before this Friday, each of you has a time to pre-select works and practice individually. After the third recording is over, you will be formally divided into groups. Now, let us select according to the order of the performance ranking from high to low. , there are 5 scripts in total, and you cannot continue to choose after each script reaches 8 members."

The director just finished speaking, and everyone's eyes couldn't help but focus on Cen Xin. She was the first, and her choice determined many contestants. s Choice.

Cen Xin looked at the youth school drama that she had never experienced before, and finally chose it. When the singing and dancing demonstration clips were played, everyone knew the risks of choosing according to the script - the script could not directly reflect the singing and dancing style, and the real difficulty could only be known after the selection.

As for the one chosen by Cen Xin, although there is no other choice for comparison, the players can all tell that the difficulty is unusual.

Fan Yue was the second one, and she chose to be with Cen Xin without hesitation. Seeing this, Song Zhongxia couldn't help complaining: "Do you think that if you are with Cen Xin, you will definitely win? Don't you think that Cen Xin knows

nothing about singing and dancing?"

The contestants hesitated, they recognized Cen Xin's acting skills, but singing and dancing accounted for a large part of this one, so be cautious.

Fan Yue shrugged indifferently, "Even if Cen Xin doesn't know how, so what? I don't know how."

As soon as she said that, applause erupted immediately at the scene. What kind of fairy friendship is this!

Because it was only an intentional grouping, everyone was not in a hurry to get together after the recording of this part. Whether there will be any changes in the final grouping depends on the results of the third competition.

Qu Tingting and Fan Yue would still be with Cen Xin in the fourth scene. When the crowd dispersed, they took the initiative to go to Cen Xin's side.

"Cen Xin, are you nervous?"

Qu Tingting knew that she was nervous, so she could easily see Cen Xin's discomfort. Although Cen Xin was usually silent, she was not like this now. She couldn't say what was different. Come out, but I know that Cen Xin is uneasy.

"I don't have any training experience, let's not talk about singing, just dancing will be a big problem." What's more, Cen Xin accidentally chose the most difficult script.

"Don't be afraid, Ting Ting and I have a shoot today and tomorrow. When we come back, we'll do the moves together."

Fan Yue is bound to win in singing and dancing, and Cen Xin sees it. This kind of confidence and calmness makes her Some envy.

After the meal, the contestants who had schedules went to work on their own, and Cen Xin got the largest practice room without making an appointment.

Letting go of the teaching video, Cen Xin tried to make gestures, but under the fast pace, her mind went blank.

Lying on the floor, Cen Xin leaned against the wall and stretched her tendons. Her biggest achievement in the body class was the splits and lower back without pressure. Before finding a solution to the dance problem, she first practiced the basic skills.

Chao Nanxi finished the first scene, and sat on the roof of the nanny's car to send a video to the kitten. In the deep mountains where she was, this was where the signal could be found.

The video was connected, and Nanxi saw a distressed little face, looking at a loss, he was acting like a baby and asking for help.

"What's wrong?"

Chao Nanxi was wrapped in a coat, and his nose was blown red in the cold wind. The sun is about to go down, and the temperature plummets.

"Nanxi...what should I do?"

Somewhat fragile, Cen Xin would only show it in front of her lover.

The previous situation was inevitable, but suddenly because of this proposition, it was seriously affected, and Cen Xin even wondered if she would soon become one of the fifteenth eliminated.

"Be good, don't cry."

Chao Nanxi was a little anxious, but she didn't even have the chance to hug the kitten, this damn long-distance love.

"The theme of this show is a song and dance drama. I was so lucky that I chose the most difficult dance."

Cen Xin tried to ease Chao Nanxi's eagerness with jokes, but found it was useless.

Chao Nanxi felt sorry for Cen Xin, besides, the kitten, whom she thought was always stable, was showing her soft belly.

She was looking for comfort, and only she could give it. This kind of special trust made Chao Nanxi feel better and better with the corners of his mouth raised.

"Tianxin, in my opinion, your choice is great. Remember what I said?

The way to grow rapidly in the arena is to constantly challenge yourself. Congratulations, you have jumped out of your comfort zone and are about to meet a brand new you."

Chao Nanxi's words were neither too fast nor too slow, and there was a force of convincing Cen Xin in her consolation. Cen Xin looked at Chao Nanxi, and her anxiety eased a little.

"Nanxi, you used to be a member of the girl group, can you tell me what should I do now?"

Cen Xin realized that she still has her biggest backer, that is Chao Nanxi who can always be trusted.

"You send me the practice video and the script, and I'll study it," Chao Nanxi continued, "Today you go to familiarize yourself with the rhythm, memorize the lines, and then play the group dance part of the dance at a slow speed, whether you can remember it or not , You must try to imitate."

"Xinxin, for an actor, observation skills and imitation skills are both important, right?"

Cen Xin obediently wrote down Chao Nanxi's words, feeling at ease, regardless of the outcome, This time she has to work hard to face the difficulties.

"Nanxi, there are still 6 days before you come back."

Putting aside the problem, Cen Xin hungrily looked at Chaonanxi on the screen.

The closer they got to each other, the more they missed each other. Cen Xin raised her hand and touched Nan Xi's profile in the picture.

"Tianxin," Chao Nanxi also put her fingertips on Cen Xin's face, "Wait for me, I am looking forward to you continuing to share the good news with me."

Chao Nanxi went to film, the video was interrupted at 5 minutes and 15 seconds Cen Xin's eyes moistened for a moment, and then she regained her composure.

Cen Xin came to the rooftop and lay on the bench to watch the last bright sun before sunset.

The clouds were blown by the wind all the way, and finally swallowed by the night, and stars appeared in the sky, trying to shine.

Cen Xin suddenly thought, if facing Nanxi, what would she do in the face of the situation before her?

There was a night show at night, and Chao Nanxi didn't go back to her residence to rest. Most of the people huddled together to keep warm, but she took off her costume and found a leeward place.

When Xue Ran found her with supper, he saw Chao Nanxi gesticulating with headphones on, without the melody to set off, like a great dancer.

"Why don't you go chat and rest, and stay up late today."

Xue Ran came closer to see that there was fine sweat on Chao Nanxi's forehead, and she didn't know how long she had been dancing in such a cold environment.

"How long is it until my match?"

Chao Nanxi picked up a towel to wipe, drank a few sips of water, and rewinded the teaching video.

"I don't know."

Xue Ran rolled his eyes, "It all depends on our second female

lead who is highly in line with the image of the game." Immediately, the favorability of the crew declined.

"You keep an eye on me, I have to practice for a while, see if you can find a mirror for me."

Chao Nanxi's face darkened when he heard the second girl's name, he simply didn't go back, and continued to practice.

First, he cut out the movements based on the teaching video, and later, Chao Nanxi was able to jump off the public part. Seeing that it was not her turn at two o'clock in the morning, she simply went to Nanxi to watch the protagonist's movements.

During the boring waiting, while practicing and recording videos for the kittens, Chao Nanxi not only felt not bored, but even had a new idea.

She dances really well, and there are many types of dances.

The sky was bright, and the staff finally came to call Nanxi who had been waiting all night rather embarrassedly.

Uneasy, Nan Xi was not angry, but asked the staff for some food, washed up and prepared to shoot.

Compared with the domineering of the second female lead, the staff felt that Nanxi was an angel.

After soaking in the practice room all night, Cen Xin returned to the dormitory to take a shower, drank a cup of sugar-free Americano, and felt completely relieved of sleepiness.

Cen Xin went to the cafeteria, took a few bites and was called for an interview. When she sat in front of the camera, the director asked straight to the point about the practice progress.

"Is this issue difficult for you? Compared with before, you are in a lower mood."

Cen Xin's enthusiasm and talent have attracted much attention, and the share given each time is naturally tilted towards her.

The audience loves to see dark horses stand out, hard work can make up for one's weaknesses, and they are also instinctively curious about geniuses hitting a wall.

Cen Xin nodded, "That's right, the proposition this time is unprecedentedly difficult for me.

I haven't experienced any dance training, and my singing is only at the KTV level. Teammates, they are quite greedy."

The director was a little surprised when he heard such an answer, this time, does Cen Xin still want to lead the team to advance together?

"If you were given the right to be exempted from the competition, would you accept it?"

Cen Xin shook her head resolutely, "Someone told me that acting is an experience, and the boundaries of an actor are unlimited. If you don't rise to the challenge, you won't be able to surpass it. "

Even if I am eliminated, I still hope to finish the competition."

While saying these words, Cen Xin felt relieved. Because she hadn't tried before, she felt that she was not good enough, and then she was worried about hurting others, so she was anxious.

But now I realize that she is the main body of the competition, and she must do her best to complete it before she can think about other things.

After returning to the restaurant, the toast was already cold, Cen Xin finished eating a few bites, turned on the screen saver of her mobile phone, Nan Xi's smile was the best companion, Cen Xin smiled slightly, and went into the practice room again.

The song is already very familiar, and all the lines and lyrics have been memorized. Next, let's slow down and concentrate on dancing.

From the first eight beats, Cen Xin tried to keep up with the rhythm of her hands and feet. After repeating many times, remember the first eight beats, and then come to the second eight beats.

One morning passed, when Cen Xin hummed the melody, she was able to follow the first verse.

Can't wait, Cen Xin recorded this passage and sent it to Chao Nanxi: "Nanxi Nanxi, I can dance!"

Eight beats and eight beats advanced, until exhausted, Cen Xin lay on the floor, looking at the dazzling dance above her head. light.

The details may not be in place, but being able to learn the chorus by herself is something that even she herself never expected.

It's just that after the joy, Cen Xin suddenly felt lost. She knew that Nanxi was busy, but she still cared about the message that she never replied.

Turning over, Cen Xin was lying on the ground. Just as she turned on the screen, WeChat messages came in one after another, ding ding dong dong.

Open the list, it is Nanxi. Like a tacit understanding, she responded to Cen Xin's longing.

There are a total of more than a dozen videos, and Cen Xin clicked on them to watch them one by one, and found that they were shot at different time periods.

Chao Nanxi is really a genius. With a job, he can dance the whole dance in one day, and it looks better than the teacher's demonstration.

After that, there was a disassembled version, and a slowed down recorded version. In short, a dance was dismantled and crushed by her, and she explained it in a way that Cen Xin could definitely understand.

The weather should be very cold, but when Nanxi's breath turned white, Cen Xin suddenly wanted to cry.

This liking made her feel time and time again that Chao Nanxi liked her far more than she gave back to Chao Nanxi.

The shooting of the last video is an explanation of some key actions. The surroundings are very dark, and Chao Nanxi is wearing the white undershirt that is necessary for ancient costume movies.

She demonstrated a movement according to different feelings, using her experience in girl groups in her previous life to explain it to Cen Xin.

"Xinxin, the significance of the killing part lies in whether it can leave a deep impression on the audience in just a few seconds. I don't know what style you like. The demonstration I gave you is not to limit your thinking first. I just want to tell you that sometimes you can turn defeat into victory by grabbing the few seconds given by the camera."

Youthful dancing is indispensable to bouncing and jumping movements, and Cen Xin is intoxicated in the dancing posture of Chaonanxi.

When dancing, Chaonanxi is a collection of light sources. Just brushing your hair reveals the fresh vitality unique to the campus.

She really knows how to use body language to balance the dance posture while maximizing the expression of emotions, not greasy, not excessive, extremely clean, and as sassy as she is.

"Nanxi," Cen Xin got up from the ground, and watched the explanation video from the first verse, "I'm really lucky to meet you." This time,

even if she couldn't win, she didn't want to lose.

The recording of the third competition was in the prime time on Friday. While the audience was looking forward to it, the contestants were sitting on their chests. There were too many new attempts, and everyone was somewhat nervous on the premise of no experience to learn from.

Qu Tingting and Fan Yue came back a day later than the agreed time, and found Cen Xin who was putting on makeup in the background, and they rushed over to express their apologies.

Cen Xin smiled at them for the first time since the theme of the fourth competition was announced, "It's okay, I saw that the spoiler of your show was posted on the Internet, it should be very interesting." Who would have thought that Fan Yue would take the initiative to stay away

from After Cen Xin, yin and yang and Qu Tingting became the new friendship line CP as happy friends. The two companies must have reached some kind of agreement and arranged a series of cooperation for them.

"I heard that the program wants to change us from flying guests to regular guests. If it is decided, we will invite you to play."

Cen Xin's smile said everything, she should have crossed this hurdle, Fan Yue was happy for her, but at the same time realized that Cen Xin's willpower and ability to act were not ordinary and terrifying.

Ten minutes before the start of the recording, the viewers who chose to use the client to watch suddenly discovered that there was a separate viewing entrance. After making a decision, everyone logged in to the entrance of their favorite contestant, and the number of viewers was displayed in real time. At this moment, Cen Xin's popularity is the highest. In addition to the audience attracted by the show, there are countless fans of Xin You Lingxi coming, plus the book fans of "Snow Burning Villa", the popularity of Cen Xin's viewing port is extremely high. Although it was pre-broadcast preparations, the live broadcast had already started when the contestants entered the waiting room. When the trio of Cen Xin, Qu Tingting, and Fan Yue appeared in front of the camera, the barrage began to densely cover the faces of the three of them. "Xin You Lingxi came to open it" "+1" "Why is Cen Xin's outfit so good today?" " Is it accidental? Nanxi also has a pair of earrings on Cen Xin's ears" " Additional explanation, it is definitely not bad The style of the street, I have seen it on XX Weibo." When the time is up, the show will start. After the title is broadcast, the host will be in place. The judges for this show are Queen B, Qian Haikui, and another senior director . After the brief greetings, the audience went directly to the movie viewing session. The sequence was determined by the host's lottery, with Cen Xin's group at the end. "The scoring rules for this field are as follows: After the competition film of each group is played, the instructor, the audience, and all the audience outside the field who have bound their IDs have the same scoring time." "It must be emphasized that after the time is over , , the scoring channel will be closed. The bottom 15 players on the standings will be eliminated in this game, and their fate is up to you to decide."

At the end of the sentence, the first group of works began to play. This is a martial arts story that is forgotten in the rivers and lakes. Obviously, in order to win or lose, each brokerage company is also working hard.

The turbulent rivers and lakes, the parting between life and death in the emergency room, the lover who lost half of his life because of a lie...

One after another works are presented to the audience, making everyone cry and laugh at the same time. The progress is quite obvious.

Unknowingly, the competition progressed to the seventh group where Song Zhongxia was, and what they performed was a war story.

The audience who watched Cen Xin's reaction found that Cen Xin watched it seriously, and sometimes exchanged opinions with Fan Yue and Qu Tingting, and what they said was quite pertinent.

As the characters played by Song Zhongxia sacrificed their lives in the flames of war, many people's emotions were brought into the plot. Undoubtedly, Song Zhongxia in this scene is outstanding.

After the scoring session, it was the turn of the judges to comment. Song Zhongxia led the team members on the stage. Compared with the previous group of stars, this time the team members stayed away from Song Zhongxia, and kept their distance after standing still.

First up is Queen B, she sneered, and the audience knew it was not easy.

"First of all, my score for this group is 0."

A sentence is like water dripping into a frying pan, causing the scene to explode. Everyone knows that the QB dared to say it, but they didn't expect it to be so outrageous. You obviously acted very well, why are you so harsh!

"I want to ask, is this an individual competition or a team competition?" Queen B asked loudly without fear of the boos from the audience.

The audience looked at the big screen in unison. This is a team competition. "You," Queen B casually pointed to an audience

member, "Tell me who else do you remember besides Song Zhongxia?"

"Is the play good? Of course it is. Congratulations to Song Zhongxia for not forgetting her words in this scene, and for not doing something wrong." "

But her excellence is entirely based on sacrificing her teammates. Since I have the right to judge , I must say, I can only give this kind of score to this kind of player who only cares about himself and doesn't care about other people's life and death."

Originally, the barrage was scolding QB, but after her statement, everyone suddenly discovered that this game was not Song Song. Zhong Xia's solo was a team competition, but everyone else was blocked by Song Zhongxia, not to mention, she even deprived others of the opportunity to perform.

In the preparation stage before the performance, many contestants' performance ideas were rejected by Song Zhongxia, and everyone finally performed according to her method.

At the beginning, everyone had the opportunity to show themselves, but the effect presented was to highlight Song Zhongxia.

Qian Haikui had been warned before, but she didn't make it too obvious. She gave Song Zhongxia's group a passing score of 6 and said something about being a group.

When it was the senior director's turn, he expressed his disappointment: "When you hand over your chances to others, you have already lost."

Song Zhongxia's group has no tacit understanding. After pointing it out, everyone found that the players in the same group as Song Zhongxia had faced similar problems.

If you sacrifice others in order to stand out from yourself, it is a matter of character. Even if Song Zhongxia wins this match, it will not be honorable.

It was the turn of Cen Xin's group. The pre-shooting footage recorded their running in the heavy rain, a group of people gathered in the car to rehearse, and what they wanted to say to their mother.

When the camera moved from behind, Cen Xin, who was calling Xu Chengfang, uttered that obscure name for the first time: Mom.

With this sound, the shooting scene darkened, and a line of words appeared: "A Day in the Life of a Single Mother".

Cen Xin plays a vicissitudes of middle-aged woman who runs around every day to make a living and has a very bad relationship with her adolescent daughter.

The daughter played by Fan Yue has a band dream, but the friction between the two is getting more and more under the obstruction of her mother.

A chaotic day started with my daughter's guitar. She saved up money to buy a guitar, but it was broken by the waiter when she was eating at the door. During the dispute, Fan Yue overturned the table, and the soup and water splashed on the neighbor couple.

The neighbor played by Qu Tingting is bitter and mean. She reveals the secret of Cen Xin's unmarried daughter in front of everyone. The story is concentrated in the Shura field where conflicts are most dense. At first glance, the story is plain and plain, but the details that burst out make the audience immerse themselves in it, and even forget where they are. The exhausted mother tightly protects her daughter, and her thin back is full of strength in front of her daughter. As a mother, when the last scene is over, the names of the cast and crew begin to roll. There was silence for a few seconds, followed by thunderous applause. "Wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, Xiao Cen's acting skills are outstanding even if she's not a beautiful woman. I'm very distressed. What's going on?" Everyone cheered and congratulated each other one after another. From disbelief at the beginning to amazement after watching the finished film, everyone felt that this scene was settled! It was also at this moment that the mobile phones of the audience vibrated one after another, and a piece of news was pushed out. "See also the unspoken rules in the workplace? Revealing the 3-hour night party of Xin You Lingxi" The author has something to say: Little assistant work log: Nanxi dance is really beautiful, if one day I can see it with my own eyes, it would be great to face Nanxi : That's what I mean, do you know what dance I can dance? See you tomorrow, tomorrow they will be together, my mother is reluctant to let the female geese suffer from lovesickness, stick it

63

    After Song Zhongxia stepped down, he also received new news. However, it is not a news feed like others, but a video message from an unknown source.

Click on the video, it is a white domino, the camera zooms out from the close-up, one hand pushes the white domino, and as the card falls, it causes a series of collapses. A feeling of uneasiness engulfed him. Although Song Zhongxia was separated from the screen, he subconsciously stretched out his hand, hoping that the fallen cards would stop.

Every time a part of the domino collapsed, Song Zhongxia felt more fear, until the tower at the end of the domino burst, and Song Zhongxia was so shocked that he almost threw his phone.

The irreversible ending is like a bad omen, heralding that her future will collapse like the dominoes in the video.

what to do

Song Zhongxia called Xu Jing tremblingly, but the only response to her was one busy tone after another.

When Cen Xin's group took the stage, they were surrounded by the audience's discussions. The small and broken voices made the few people on the stage nervous. They didn't know what changed the originally good situation, and they were like a light on their backs.

After the scoring session was over, it was the judges' turn to speak. Queen B just picked up the microphone, but Qian Haikui took the conversation away.

Qian Haikui looked at Cen Xin maliciously, "First of all, congratulations to Cen Xin for signing a contract with Nanxi Studio, and even won the film "Snow Burning Villa" with a golden production team.

" Boss, you are really happy."

Congratulations? The yin and yang weirdness of the superficial smile, really can't hear any joy. Cen Xin didn't intend to pay attention to her, but Fan Yue didn't want Cen Xin to suffer this loss.

"So the teacher wants to send money to Cen Xin? How can sincere congratulations be lacking in practical actions."

Because of Fan Yue's beautiful counterattack, the audience watching the live broadcast instantly brushed "Qian Haikui money" on the barrage.

Qian Haikui was at a loss for words, and continued to attack verbally with a stinky face: "I don't think Cenxi needs me to pack red envelopes. After all, with so many night schedules, Nanxi will not treat you badly."

She raised her phone, and on the page was a photo of Nan Xi hugging Cen Xin. She deliberately emphasized the word "Night", which obviously meant something, implying that there was a money transaction between Nan Xi and Cen Xin. These unreasonable attacks would not have angered Cen Xin if Nan Xi was not involved, but when Qian Haikui said Nan Xi's name unscrupulously again, Cen Xin's eyes turned cold. "So Ms. Qian is envious of me being signed by Nanxi, so she keeps chattering about my salary? It seems that the company Mr. Qian works for is really not very generous, so Ms. Qian keeps staring at others." Cen Xin looked Looking at one of the judges sitting on the high platform, she didn't think Qian Haikui had the strength to sit there. Virtue does not match, deliberately targeting again and again, stupid and bad. Netizens who were following Cen Xin took screenshots of Cen Xin's eyes and brushed up the barrage one after another. "When baby Cen Xin is angry, her deterrent power is really strong." " The baby is fierce, but it's also beautiful when angry, and I seem to see Nanxi's shadow." Qian Haikui's expression was a little unstoppable, and he continued to attack: "Since you I don't want to save face for you if you don't respect the judges so much. The incident between you and Nanxi was photographed. Based on the outfits in the photo, I have reason to think that during the hard work of other contestants, you did not talk about your work. What happened!" "Ms. Qian, you must not have read our works carefully, and at the same time, you have not seriously understood Nanxi." Cen Xin did not get angry, with a faint smile on her face, she looked at Qian The sea anemone jumped, but she calmed down instead. Baseless accusations are untenable. Before Qian Haikui made an attack, Cen Xin went on to say: "After our work is finished, I would like to thank Nan Xi very much. Her name is quite obvious, and anyone with normal eyesight can see it. It's a different story." "666, it turns out that Cen Bao's skills are not weak, and Qian Haikui either admits that he has poor eyesight, or he just sits on the judge's negligence in not paying attention to the contestants' works."

Sure enough, Qian Haikui was precisely checked and balanced by Cen Xin's sniping, and she couldn't answer a single word.

"Nanxi Studio has a very strong legal team. Any unfounded speculation and groundless reputation damage will be the battlefield for them to work." Cen Xin's smile suddenly brightened. It was the end of the chess game and the last

game The winning ticket is in hand, "Ms. Qian, do you want to try?"

Checkmate.

Queen B glared at the speechless Qian Haikui, few people dared to take her words.

"I'll give Cen Xin 10 points!"

No one would be surprised by this, since the first episode, the queen of poisonous tongues has always favored Cen Xin.

"Cen Xin's group is the group with the highest degree of cooperation among the 8 groups participating in the competition today. They have a perfect understanding and set off each other. With mutual cooperation and tolerance, they can finally present such a strong sense of substitution. "

Here comes Shura, I suddenly really want to call my mother."

The third episode of the show, QB also became a fan, and many viewers who hated her venomous tongue suddenly found that when she was not venomous, she spoke very eloquently. reason.

The audience who had doubts about Cen Xin immediately applauded because of her words.

This group really has a group soul, no one is a supporting role, and the indispensable sense of unity is unmatched by other groups. High-quality presentations coupled with unity and cooperation are the magic weapon for impressive victory.

The sympathy integrated into it all makes people who have seen it miss their mother.

Before Qian Haikui could speak, the director cut the scene, and the camera turned to the senior director.

"Just now I saw that you thanked Nanxi in particular. I'm curious as to what details she helped you with." There was something in the

director's words, implying that some people just didn't take the contestants' works seriously. Netizens who supported Cen Xin gave the director a wave of praise.

The male contestant said: "Nanxi's visit to the class that day was very sudden. It is not difficult to see that I should have come directly after the work was over. I didn't put on airs at all. My pushing people in the video looked cruel, but in fact it didn't hurt others. , was taught by Nanxi."

Qu Tingting took the topic, "Nanxi is really kind, and she answers every question, including the ending treatment. It is also under her suggestion that we can present a more resonant effect. Cen

Xin thought for a while and said: "She told me how to interpret a mother, she is like a mother."

The barrage went crazy, Nanxi had deep affection for Cen Xin, but Cen Xin regarded Nanxi as a mother, enough funny!

One person may be helping Cen Xin and Nan Xi wash their hands, but when everyone is unprepared, they speak the same words, which means they are telling the truth.

The unspoken rules say that it doesn't hold water at all.

At the same time, Nanxi's third vlog was updated, and many people received an update prompt titled: "What's it like to be a boss".

The senior director smiled and gave the score: "I gave Cen Xin's group 9 points. I said it was beautiful. I hope you will move forward with humility with the heart to continue to improve. To be honest, I am a little bit angry with Director Xia Jun." When the host heard Xia

Jun Director Jun's name, and immediately asked: "Suddenly, director Xia Jun is mentioned, is there any story behind it?" The

director looked at Cen Xin, "Actually, more than one person recommended Cen Xin to me and watched her competition video Finally, my creative team told me that there was a role in the new movie that was being prepared that was very suitable for her.

Although I invited her to audition as soon as possible, it was a pity that Director Xia signed her first, resulting in the schedule being taken up. "

"I only came one issue later than him, so how can the actor I'm looking forward to be snatched away?" The

senior director didn't need Cen Xin to create heat and topics for himself, he spoke easily and convincingly.

Reminiscent of the series of opportunities that Cen Xin got after participating in the program, she suddenly felt that it was not surprising, because talented people deserve it.

The host invited all the contestants to the stage to jointly announce the scores of the audience inside and outside the venue.

As the curtain rolled, Cen Xin's group won the first place with a high score. Although Qian Haikui only gave 6 points, the audience gave a full 492 votes.

The host emphasized the scores on the screen: "All votes are produced under the supervision of notary staff. If you have any questions about the data, you can ask questions directly on the official Weibo." "Now, let us congratulate Cen Xin's team

. At the same time as the first place, all members will advance!"

Fault leading, and allowing all members to win the promotion places, this is unbelievable in the eyes of other players.

Before the competition, they had laughed at Cen Xin's vision in choosing scripts, and at Fan Yue and Qu Tingting who only knew how to hug their thighs.

But when the results were announced, some people once again regretted that they hadn't become friends with Cen Xin earlier.

The competition ended, the audience left, and the contestants returned to the waiting room to record the grouping session of the fourth competition.

During the break, everyone picked up their mobile phones, and within ten minutes, Nanxi's vlog became unprecedentedly popular.

Cen Xin also clicked on the video, suppressed the smile on her lips, and watched Nanxi's day.

At 6 o'clock in the morning, Xue Ran asked Nanxi to sign. Facing a thick stack of documents, Nanxi wanted to escape. The expression is exactly the same as the student who saw a stack of test papers, cute and real.

At 9 o'clock in the morning, Nanxi finished her breakfast in a hurry and entered the training room to sweat profusely. Based on the principle of confidentiality, no pictures were taken. Just based on the command of the action guide, I know that this morning is not easy.

After finally taking a lunch break, Nanxi was hit hard by Aite, a member of the studio, and she struggled to deal with it one by one.

Finally, after finishing the photo shoot, Nanxi removed her make-up to the camera: "Now, I'm going to visit my money tree

.

" Xin!"

When Nanxi entered the filming location, the atmosphere was a bit sluggish for a while. Everyone sat on the stone steps, dejected because they didn't have enough energy to stay up late.

"What's the matter?" Xue Ran shared the supper with everyone. Yu Jia, the director and screenwriter, was very surprised by the boss's arrival.

"The progress is going well, but seeing the end, everyone has more or less encountered some problems."

Being able to eat small wontons during the difficult night, everyone was warmed by this visit.

"It's normal to have problems. This is the first filming in your life. Tell me, what are the problems?"

Chao Nanxi yawned as he spoke, with tears in his eyes. The others laughed at the same time, feeling a sense of distance. disappear.

"There is a problem," Fan Yue took the initiative, "How can I act in Secondary 2, but I don't need to be beaten so much."

Chao Nanxi has read the script and knows what Fan Yue is worried about, "Don't think about being hated first. Do it, it will become a shackle and bondage, making you unable to devote yourself wholeheartedly.

How about changing the angle, such as acting the role to the fullest, will it make the audience have more impressions of you, and thus broaden the way of the play. "Nan Xi's

answer Meticulous and with the experience of her seniors, she patiently answered everyone's questions before going to Cen Xin.

Cen Xin was in trouble, and she didn't smile until Nanxi appeared. Everyone looked at this scene and sighed, Teacher Nan is really a good teacher, good boss, and good friend!

There is also a clip of Nanxi embracing Cen Xin in the vlog, which completely matches the photo, but it is obviously a rehearsal of the plot, and there is the same scene in the finished film.

At this point, all the unspoken rules and conjectures about nurturing were all shattered in an instant.

The vlog is over, and fans of Xinyou Lingxi produce food overnight.

Just when everyone denounced the unreasonable media, Kuang Xiao, an author who rarely posts, wrote a Weibo, and tweeted Cen Xin.

"Since the official announcement of "Snow Burning Villa", many people have sent me private messages, and many of them are related to Cen Xin. There are some who support, some question, and some malicious insults..." "I didn't respond before,

yes Because I thought that time could testify for Cen Xin and prove her talent.

However, a piece of fake news tonight caused countless sewage and back arrows to fly towards her in just a few tens of minutes. I don't know if she can resolve these well, But from my point of view, I can't keep silent."

"At the beginning of writing, I wanted to stop updating because of the almost stand-alone data and my studies, and at this moment I received the first reward in my life. 100 yuan is a great surprise and comfort for me. I feel personally that someone likes and looks forward to the continuation of this story." "Later, I looked

through this account carefully and found that this person would read every chapter seriously. Give me the most honest feedback."

"You probably won't believe it, but the person who gave me great strength is actually Cen Xin, maybe this is fate, when she revived the characters in my writing, I found out that she is The important support that allowed this work to be completed." "

This feeling is amazing, so amazing that every day after she signed the contract, I look forward to starting it early." "

Here, I solemnly declare: The reason why Cen Xin won the role of the leader , because she interpreted this character into my ideal, she relies on talent, hard work, and love for the work." "

If you really like this work, please don't question it, let us wait and see."

Kuang Xiao accompanied the picture, and book fans all recognized the ID. He is Kuang Xiao's hardcore book fan.

Looking at those comments now, I have to admit that Cen Xin's understanding of the characters and core is definitely better than many people.

After this blog post was published, Nanxi Studio responded, thanked it, and then posted a long post with a straight line: "Say no to information leaks, black fans, and fake news!"

The heat is rising, and most people have switched from Kuang Xiao's Weibo to the official Weibo. This article is not an empty guide, but a clear and well-founded summary of some past events.

It turned out that Nanxi had been harassed by black fans, not only received terrorist packages from time to time, but also received threats of life and death.

Those who participated in it included black fans who always insulted and cursed Nanxi on the Internet, and even security guards in the community where Nanxi used to live.

The behavior of these people is heinous, from sending terrorist packages at the beginning to intentionally creating man-made accidents to hurt Nanxi. Fortunately, before the situation deteriorated further, they all paid the price under the sanction of the law, but now it seems that they are still thinking about it.

In addition, in the second part of the blog post, Aite talked about the unspoken rules of Nanxi Cen Xin's self-media, lawyer's letter and report records all prove that Nanxi's legal affairs have started to act again. It is not difficult to see that Nanxi is very important to rights protection. Her determination is very firm, and she attaches great importance to Cen Xin's reputation.

"What a good boss this is, Cen Bao is so happy."

"Would you like to crowdfund and sue Cen Xin and Nanxi to such a degree? It's absolutely impossible to bully Cen Xin and Nanxi to this extent."

Immediately afterwards, everyone's attention was attracted by the part of the information leak , according to the execution list, I saw many well-known paparazzi in the circle. It turned out that they did not have any activities in the second half of the year because they kicked the iron board and were sanctioned by the righteous light!

Following this manifesto, many well-known artists forwarded it, and they also described what happened to them. It turned out that Nanxi was not the only one who suffered from it. "I always hide my family under the camera, hoping that they will not be affected, but I don't know why, no matter how hard I try, my family is still exposed to the public eye." This is a singer who concentrates on creating, his children Almost kidnapped because of information leakage. "I thought I had a heart-warming fan, only to find out it was a bastard who came close on purpose, and was betrayed when she broke into my RV, took my personal belongings, and pretended to be my girlfriend online. The anger of being cheated made me want to quit the circle for a while."

This is an idol niche, because a letter from a fan made him pay more attention to this fan, and a series of things later proved that the fan was purposefully following his preferences, just to achieve almost paranoid fanaticism, not love, just In order to enjoy the pleasure of being above his head.

The paparazzi who were publicly named jointly sent a video letter of apology. In the letter, they all mentioned one name—Song Zhongxia!

"Before Song Zhongxia made his debut, he took the initiative to find us and was willing to provide us with clues for a fee to break the news." "

I will release chat records, transfer records, as well as video and recording evidence left for self-protection."

This Weibo came out , Netizens who couldn't stop eating melons were in an uproar in an instant. They never expected that this series of events was actually related to Song Zhongxia!

The fourth recording hadn't started yet, and the more than 20 contestants who had successfully advanced all looked at Song Zhongxia.

There are more and more evidences, all of which prove that Song Zhongxia betrayed many people's information for profit.

The contestant who was originally sitting next to Song Zhongxia couldn't help but stay away from her. He knew people and faces but didn't know his heart. The so-called angel turned out to be the biggest devil.

Everyone pushes the wall down. This common saying works well on Song Zhongxia. When she was beaten by a series of paparazzi to the point where she was powerless to retaliate, evidence of an improper relationship between her and Director Yang of Nanxiyuan's brokerage company suddenly broke out. .

In the small mosaic movie, Song Zhongxia's face was exceptionally clear, and it was difficult to fake the face projected on the reflective glass. Seemingly the purest, but the most unscrupulous, when a certain waiter exposed the screenshots of her entering and leaving with various dignitaries, the matter has developed to the point of irreversibility. "No wonder, she didn't have any works before, and she was able to

walk the red carpet with that famous old man Yang Dong. " , to create the illusion of being friends with Cen Xin but being let down, while trying to destroy Cen Xin, it's really bad."

"Simply Stinky"

is a marketing account that creates fake news. Less than an hour after the Nanxi studio posted the article, it quickly knelt down and slipped. The trilogy of deleting posts, apologizing, and compensating is quite complete.

They also posted the records of Song Zhongxia's transfer, and many people followed the account number and confirmed that it was Song Zhongxia himself.

"Miss Song told us that Cen Xin is the biggest stumbling block on her way to winning the championship. As long as this news is used to get rid of her, there will be no worries."

This sentence undoubtedly aroused the anger of the majority of netizens. Unintentionally, they almost became Song Zhongxia's knife to eradicate Cen Xin.

The waiting room was quiet, and the contestants stared at Song Zhongxia with anger in their eyes.

Thinking about it now, I realized that they were also used by Song Zhongxia in the past recordings, time and time again!

The director team was overwhelmed, and the filming could not continue. The arrival of the police forced the filming plan to be changed.

When the police took Song Zhongxia away, she trembled like a sieve, tears flowed quietly, she was so desperate that she couldn't speak a word.

It turned out that she had been targeted since the first time she tried to make a profit using the known information from her previous life, and when she thought she was about to become a star, the first domino was pushed down by the person who kept staring at her Yes, it is exactly the same as the effect shown in the sudden video.

She was powerless to stop it, and could only watch it all crumble.

Now, she has nothing to say, and even the entire future.

Who is it? she does not know. Before walking out of the waiting time, he couldn't help looking at Cen Xin. The other party's eyes were deep and deep, and he couldn't see any details at all.

The melons this night not only made netizens unable to stop eating them, but also triggered a series of social topics. In the face of a series of leaks, is there a better solution?

Intimidation and threats to the physical safety* of others are actually illegal.

In the midst of the storm, Cen Xin and Nanxi were known by more people. Among them, Xin had fans of Lingxi, just like the Chinese New Year, the food production could not stop.

Among the editing bloggers, Dongdong is in the limelight. Through her scissors, the aesthetics of secondary creation has been widely acclaimed.

When a video titled "Master Meiyan Take a Look at Me" was released, countless fans rushed to it immediately. This time, the protagonists of the clip were Nanxi and Cen Xin, and Nanxi's ancient costumes and Cen Xin were mainly used. image of the leader.

In the video, Nanxi is a glamorous master, Cen Xin is a crazy apprentice, love and hate entangled until finally ushered in BE who is separated from life and death. Netizens left a message while crying: It would be great if the master and apprentice in reality are real ! !

At the same time, the marketing account that took the initiative to admit the mistake with Nanxi Studio and stood up to attention, contacted Xu Jing after finishing the apology process.

"Mr. Xu, the matter is settled, do you think there are any other orders?"

Xu Jing's private mobile phone suddenly had a few text messages, all of which were from Song Zhongxia. The plea for help was so sad and beautiful, but she didn't intend to pay attention to it.

"It's done well, remember to keep your mouth shut."

After speaking, Xu Jing broke the anonymous phone card in half and threw it out of the yacht.

Then, she pressed the play button, and the paused variety show continued. She specially logged in to Cen Xin's broadcast portal, just to see that cold face under the close-up.

"Song Zhongxia's trouble has been solved, and it's your turn to be next."

Cen Xin didn't return to the dormitory after work was over early. She came to the truck and couldn't wait to call Nanxi.

After beeping for a long time, Xue Ran finally picked up the phone, and was told that the itinerary scheduled to go back today was delayed.

"Don't blame her, she can't wait to go back overnight, but there are always people holding her back, it may take a few days."

Xue Ran got a headache when she mentioned this, and she has never seen such an arrogant female number two!

"It's okay, I understand." Cen Xin was inevitably disappointed, but at the same time she had a new idea, "Xue Ran, can you send me an address, I haven't filmed these two days, I want to visit Nanxi."

At this time, Chao Nanxi, who was filming the night scene, was being hung high on the wire, NG repeatedly, causing the skin on her waist to ache. But in order to catch up with the progress, she did not stop.

What is being filmed is the scene where the gods confront each other. It is only necessary to swing the sword towards Nanxi and at the same time, the actors present instantly make the movement of falling to the ground.

However, such a simple scene has been repeated no less than 5 times.

The director's face was dark and his attitude was not good. He gritted his teeth and said, "Do it again!"

As the filming started, a hundred and ten people including the actors fell to the ground at the same time, except for the second female who was still standing in a daze.

Under the friction of Wia, Chao Nanxi's ribs were hot, and she finally couldn't hold back her anger. She asked the staff to put her down, and then went straight to the second female lead: "Can you act?" "If you can't act, leave early, breach of

contract I will pay for you!"

The author has something to say:

*Here I checked the relevant laws and regulations, although there are only a few words, I still mark

the assistant's work log:

I wanted to say that she loves me more than my mother, but I blurted out that she looks like Mom, it's over...

Chao Nanxi: I'm the one who toppled the dominoes. I never intended to let Song Zhongxia go

. Yes, Song Zhongxia is offline, so I'll take care of Xu Jing by the way, then Tiantian, and then? It feels like it won't be too far from the end.

See you tomorrow, Tie Tie.

64

  Chao Nanxi's words made the whole production crew applaud in their hearts, and finally someone shouted their hearts out! If the second girl is really willing to leave, it's okay to let them crowdfund!

I really don't know what evil I did in my previous life to meet the best female second here. I was so angry that I had high blood pressure every minute, and I dared not speak out. I was extremely aggrieved.

In the eyes of everyone, the second female lead did not come to speak for her for a long time. She couldn't get off the stage for a while, and finally left crying, regardless of the fact that the filming of the scene was not over yet.

The director gritted his steel teeth, and waved helplessly to let everyone go to rest first. Staying up for a long time, young people don't mention it, and the older seniors in the crew can't stand it.

Some people felt that there was a breath of malice, but some felt that Nanxi was too arrogant. The second female lead could not offend everyone. They just hoped that it would not lead to more serious consequences.

When Chao Nanxi came down from Wia, she stepped on the ground and couldn't help shaking a little. The staff quickly supported her and let her recover for a while, then untied the device and let her go back to rest.

The old senior who had been waiting for Nanxi patted Nanxi on the shoulder affectionately, "Son, you vented your anger for everyone today, so relieved!"

Chao Nanxi and the second female are in different training bases, and they don't know the antecedents. "Why is everyone clearly dissatisfied, but no one said anything?"

The old artist looked around and lowered his voice: "The biggest reason why she was able to join the group was that she was voted by the game players to be the most suitable actor for the role of the game. She joined the group directly based on the principle of responding to the demands of the players."

For the sake of feelings, Chao Nanxi can understand this.

Sometimes acting skills may not be enough, but fitting the role itself is also part of the ability.

"Also, at that time, our movie was not made because of investment issues, you know?"

Chao Nanxi nodded, and Cen Xin also explained to her that this fairy tale movie, in order to pursue special effects, is not very important for investment. The demand is great.

There is no precedent for the same type of film to be profitable before, so there are not a few people who withdraw their capital, which led to the failure to make a film in their previous life.

"At that time, I couldn't find any investment. Seeing that the production team was about to be disbanded, who knew that the second female lead finally got the investment." The

old senior said, with doubts still in his eyes, but the truth was right in front of his eyes. Probably because they are afraid that the movie will be pornographic again, so everyone is so patient with the female second.

"The investment she brought in?" Chao Nanxi repeated these words word by word playfully. This is obviously the investment she asked for from her eldest brother, so why did it become someone else's?

"She said?"

The old man shook his head, "No, at the meeting, she had a quarrel with another female artist, because the second female artist always claimed that she and Nan Chunan were always good friends, but another female artist I don't believe it, so ask her to show evidence."

"During the quarrel between the two, the second female said that she was going to get Mr. Nan to invest. At first, everyone thought she was lying, but the investment from Mr. Nan turned out to be true the next day. Come down."

Recalling that night, the old senior didn't believe in the second female lead at first, but the fact gave her no basis for doubt.

Chao Nanxi smiled, with a deep meaning obviously hidden in the smile. The old senior looked at it, and suddenly thought that Nanxi's surname is also Nan, it can't be such a coincidence, can it?

"So..." The old man was so shocked by this reversal that he couldn't say anything further.

"Teacher, have a good rest."

Chao Nanxi didn't answer, sent the old senior to the tent and left. Remembering that the script was still in the nanny's car, he returned to Nanxi the same way.

As soon as he walked to the nanny's car, Chao Nanxi heard a conversation from a nearby vehicle. The window should have been opened, and the voice was quite clear.

"Nanxi is too rampant, and I don't know where the confidence comes from."

"Yes, yes, if I was here just now, I would have helped you talk." "

In my opinion, she is not as beautiful as you at all, so let Nanxi Changing roles, let you directly play the leading role, how nice it is."

Chao Nanxi leaned on the car door and listened to the familiar drama of stepping on the high and holding the low. The words were hypocritical and scheming, not to mention, it was quite interesting to listen as a bystander.

The vanity of the second girl continued to expand under the comfort of others, and I found a deep resonance from these words, "When Mr. Nan comes to visit the class, I will definitely tell him that although they all have the surname Nan, some people just can't explain it. " "Yes, yes, when Mr. Nan comes, I will definitely help you to frustrate Nanxi's spirit. Don't you think you are superior because you have won a few awards? Why are you so proud? " The voices and conversations stayed away together until there were no more voices, and Xiang Nanxi came out from behind the nanny's car. She climbed onto the roof of the nanny's car and called her elder brother Nan Chu, regardless of whether he was busy or sleeping. "Brother, I heard that you are coming to visit my class?" Seeing that it was my younger sister's phone call, Nan Chu immediately suspended the ongoing cross-border meeting, "What class are you visiting? Who said that?" After thinking about it, Brother Nan's He also said: "If you need me to visit the class, it's not that I can't take the time to go." Chao Nanxi was very satisfied with his eldest brother's sensitivity, "Brother, it's not a question of whether I want to come or not, but whether you want to come or not. You have to come, in short, my great brother, please come to the crew within two days, and Xue Ran will explain the details to you." After finishing speaking, Chao Nanxi was refreshed, with no pain in the waist and legs, and the big Walk back to the tent. Just after changing his clothes, Xue Ran greeted him and came in, "I heard you had a fight with that person just now?" " Then who? Can't you even mention the name?" Chao Nanxi sneered. "If you provoke you, you are destined not to even have a name, don't you think so?" Xue Ran never thought that Chao Nanxi would be at a disadvantage. If someone insists on confronting her, it is doomed to a dead end. kind. "In two days, let's watch a good show."

Chao Nanxi was tired of the petty actions and careful thinking of the crew, not to mention the nature of this time was even worse, someone even pretended to be a tiger, taking advantage of her achievements and her elder brother's influence, she couldn't bear it.

Lying on the bed, he groaned in pain towards Nanxi, the pain in his ribs and waist had different causes, intertwined, quite sour.

"Why did you go there just now?" Chao Nanxi noticed that Xue Ran was not there just now.

Xue Ran avoided his eyes by pouring water for her: "I answered a phone call."

"Where's Assistant Qiao?" Chao Nanxi really didn't want to move a finger.

"She went out to help me with some errands." Xue Ran said, avoiding meeting Nanxi's eyes for the second time.

"Good Xue Ran, then you can apply some medicine for me, or I won't be able to get up..." Chao Nanxi closed his eyes, and his voice became smaller and smaller, "Call me in an hour..."

Almost a second fell into darkness, before Xue Ran even had time to say that Cen Xin was coming, Chao Nanxi fell into a deep sleep.

Cen Xin walked along the mountain road for a long time with a packed backpack on her back. The road was too lonely, and under the illumination of the flashlight, she barely opened a hole in the heavy darkness before dawn.

She arrived in this city by the first bullet train, and thought that she would see Nanxi immediately, who knew that Nanxi was not exaggerating when she said that she was in the mountains. The taxi Cen Xin found didn't want to go any further, and left her on the mountain.

Fortunately, Xue Ran told her the route and sent Assistant Qiao to pick her up, but Cen Xin couldn't wait for a second, and approached Nanxi step by step along the mountain road in her eagerness.

Halfway through the mountain road, Assistant Qiao finally came. When she saw Cen Xin, her eyes widened. How heavy was the bag on her back!

"Sister Xiaoxi, did you bring food?"

Assistant Qiao took out two warm babies for Cen Xin. In order to prevent others from noticing Cen Xin's arrival, she did not drive, and the two walked towards the camp together. This road is finally no longer lonely.

"Bring it," Cen Xin said, grabbing a handful of candy from her pocket, "I'll share it with you somewhere, and I have chicken feet with pickled peppers that you like to eat."

When Assistant Qiao heard this, tears filled her eyes, "Sister Xiaoxi, you will be my own sister from now on, but you don't know how frustrated this week is."

Because of the second female, the progress of the whole group was slowed down. Under the low pressure, no one dared to leave the camp to replenish supplies.

Because of the second girl, the 6-day field schedule was originally agreed, but it was dragged until it did not know when it would end. The whole group is now in a dilemma without supplies.

The crew's meal is really not good, but seeing that it's overdue, apart from the crew's meal every day, there is no other way to get full.

The problem was more serious than Cen Xin knew. She took out an orange from her bag and handed it to Assistant Qiao: "How is Nanxi?"

Smelling the fragrance of the orange, Assistant Qiao immediately started chatting, "Sister Nan is the worst. , Waiting for the show every day, and suffering."

Cen Xin held the backpack strap with both hands, "Assistant Qiao, can we walk faster?"

She wanted to see Nan Xi, and couldn't wait for a second.

Assistant Qiao opened the tent, Xue Ran saw that it was Cen Xin who came in, and immediately found a savior, and stuffed the medicine box into her hand: "You are here, I am really not as good as you." Cen Xin nodded

, "Leave it all to me, you guys go and rest for a while."

Seeing Nan Xi who was deeply asleep, Cen Xin felt that she had returned to the role of assistant.

Taking out a box of cheese and a few dragon fruits from the bag, Cen Xin handed them to Xue Ran and Assistant Qiao respectively.

When the two of them saw it, they left happily. Cen Xin is really a fairy who saves people from suffering.

Cen Xin and Nan Xi were the only ones left in the tent. Cen Xin squatted down and watched Nan Xi silently, and finally went out to fetch water with a basin.

Cen Xin was not familiar with the crew's road, and she didn't know where she had gone. When she heard Nan Xi's name, she stopped involuntarily.

The conversation was between two people, one sounded sarcastic and the other artificial.

"Nanxi, what are your plans?"

"Today Nanxi made me lose face in front of so many people, so I want her to look good tomorrow."

"Any ideas?"

"Tomorrow I want her to know what price she will pay for messing with me."

Cen Xin clenched the basin tightly in her hand, She didn't rush over, but kept these two voices firmly in her heart.

After washing with cold water, Cen Xin returned with a basin of water, poured it into the kettle, and walked to Nanxi.

Lying beside her, the dark circles under his eyes silently proved the hard work of the past few days.

The water was hot, and Cen Xin wiped Nanxi's face with a warm towel. Thinking of the medicine box, Cen Xin carefully unbuttoned Nanxi's pajamas.

The person lying on the bed let her play with her, showing no sign of waking up, lifted the clothes around her waist, the bruises on her ribs, and the large bruises on her waist made Cen Xin startled.

Worn wounds will recover slower than other wounds, red and white, shocking.

Cen Xin then held up Nanxi's hand. There were old and new scratches on her wrist and fingers, and a large area of ​​bruised nails. No matter how important it was, the nail cover might not be preserved.

This time, Nanxi's hard work was obviously far more than any previous one.

Thinking about it, tears fell quietly, and the teardrops slid down the cheeks to the chin. As soon as they were about to fall, Chao Nanxi, who was sleeping, suddenly opened his eyes.

"Tianxin, are you thinking of me and crying now?" Her voice was hoarse and exhausted.

"Yes," Cen Xin wiped away her tears and looked at Nanxi seriously, "Woke you up?" "As

soon as you came in, I knew it was you," Chao Nanxi sat up with her arms up, "otherwise who do you think Can you undress me?"

The instinct hidden in the pheromone does not only come into play when there is a skin-to-skin contact. Whenever Cen Xin approaches, Chao Nanxi can feel the pulsation of the glands, not the stimulation of instinct , but a deepening of some kind of tacit understanding.

When she came, her mood rose. With her, whether it was rainy or windy, for Chao Nanxi, it was a good weather that she could live with safely.

Tears were about to flow again, Cen Xin blinked faster, "Does the wound hurt?"

Sitting next to Chao Nanxi, Cen Xin lifted the corner of her clothes, took out the ointment, but couldn't do it for a while.

"It hurts." Chao Nanxi held Cen Xin's hand, and together they disinfected the wound, "I'm exhausted.

" Xi trembled, "I won't let you be late."

"Applying medicine is not enough," Chao Nanxi recovered from the pain, and raised his eyebrows at Cen Xin, "The toy you used last time ..."

Before she finished speaking, Cen Xin covered her mouth, and the little assistant's ears turned red instantly, "Nanxi!"

Chao Nanxi licked her palm lightly, Cen Xin quickly pulled her hand away, and resumed her expression Liberty, Chao Nanxi clasped Cen Xin's wrist: "Just kidding, I'm so tired that I want to miss work." "It's a good thing

you came, otherwise I really don't know if I can hold on.

" Nan Xi immediately added a sentence in her heart, insisting not to hit anyone.

Sitting back beside Chao Nanxi, Cen Xin put medicine on her knuckles, "Is it worth it?"

Obviously, it doesn't have to be so hard, even if she knows that some scenes will have to work hard to be effective, but she can't see Nanxi being so hard.

"What do you think?"

The answer was self-evident. He said to Nanxi, threw Cen Xin down, hugged her into his arms, and lightly kissed the top of her hair, but these little tastes were not enough. .

"How many days can you stay with me this time?" Chao Nanxi said, feeling drowsy again.

"Leave the day after tomorrow." Cen Xin was restrained by her and remained motionless. After driving all night, Cen Xin lost her energy.

"It's too short..." Chao Nanxi couldn't help sighing.

"I didn't have a holiday. If the program team had to change the recording plan because of Song Zhongxia's incident, I wouldn't be able to come." The

original plan was to divide the 25 contestants into 5 groups. Now how will Song Zhongxia deal with it, and how to continue after the deal? Recording requires the program team to think of a solution overnight.

"Won the first place again this time?"

Chao Nanxi didn't watch this episode. She only knew that the kitten was so competitive when she heard other people's comments between filming.

"I agreed to give you the first place."

Cen Xin couldn't help closing her eyes, and leaned against Chao Nanxi's shoulder. She missed this embrace so much, it could protect her from all wind, rain, cold and snow.

"What reward do you want?"

Chao Nanxi pinched Cen Xin's chin, and placed a kiss on her lips.

"Seeing you is the best reward."

As soon as they parted, Cen Xin couldn't help leaning over and kissing Nan Xi's lips. It was originally a light touch, but with Cen Xin's response, it became urgent.

The two were unconsciously lying on their sides, hugging each other more and more, even breathing seemed like a waste of time.

Her sight became blurred, and Chao Nanxi separated from Cen Xin briefly. She held Cen Xin's face and whispered in her ear: "Why are you always so sweet?" "From the inside to the outside, from top to bottom.

"

Cen Xin was a little out of strength, hearing such tiger-wolf words, she didn't even have the strength to raise her hand to hit her. After breathing evenly, Xue Ran asked Nan Xi to get up outside the tent.

"Tianxin, accompany me to move bricks." Chao Nanxi changed her clothes, and showed a bitter expression at Cen Xin.

"Moving bricks?" Cen Xin tied a belt for Nanxi, and she specially bought a waist protector for Nanxi, which can relatively reduce the friction of Wia.

"Well, it may be more tiring than moving bricks at the construction site."

The crew reunited, and the sky was about to light up at this time, and the sun in the sky pierced through the clouds and mist.

It was still a scene that hadn't been completed before. When Nanxi was hoisted by Wia, the second female also arrived. Everyone looked at the cushion behind her, and they were all very speechless. How fragile is she? Everyone else really fell, but she precious.

The filming of this scene went smoothly, and the director completely gave up the idea of ​​highlighting the second female lead. After the end, the second female lead rushed to Nan Xi, shouting endlessly, "Are you satisfied now?

" When Cen Xin heard this, she immediately recognized the voice, it was so delicate and artificial that it was difficult to imitate it.

After the second girl yelled, she walked away with her head held high, feeling unlucky towards Nanxi, wishing she could sprinkle some talisman water on her, to see if she really had some serious illness.

After adjusting his mood, Nan Xi continued to shoot. The second scene does not require wire, it is a close-up action scene close-up.

Nan Xi's hard work during the training period made the official shooting go smoothly.

She holds a long sword and performs moves with martial arts actors. The moves are clear and the movements are sassy and powerful. A sword flower flashes, and the protagonist's unique arrogance is brought out.

While Cen Xin is obsessed with this role, she has a strong premonition: these aesthetic feelings formed through countless times of practice will bring Nanxi to a new height.

The Nanxi part ended early, and she took Cen Xin to the waiting area to warm up.

The weather is cold, and the teachers who are waiting for the show will sit together and enjoy the fire. Sometimes they put the sweet potatoes into the charcoal fire, and have a hot bite, which is very refreshing.

Nan Xi sat down, and Cen Xin stood beside her. Although she was wearing a hat with glasses, she was still recognized by the senior. The old man showed a comforting smile at Nanxi, and didn't look at Cen Xin again.

Cen Xin left for a while, and when she came back, she brought out a fruit plate, at least six or seven kinds of fruit.

For the people who have had no fruit to eat for several days in the mountains, this is like sending charcoal in the snow!

Before even having time to greet Nanxi, the people around the table picked up toothpicks and started to eat. When Chao Nanxi reacted, the plate was empty, and there was nothing left for her.

This is not an artist with both virtue and art, he is obviously a wolf who smells the smell and doesn't even spit out his bones!

Just about to protest, Cen Xin leaned into Chao Nanxi's ear and said, "I left you in the caravan." "

I'll go rest for a while, see you later."

After Chao Nanxi finished speaking, she brought Cen Xin back to the nanny van. Opening the car door, there was indeed a large portion of fruit on the table, which was specially sealed with plastic wrap.

After washing his hands, Chao Nanxi hugged Cen Xin on his lap, and kissed her hard on the face, "Is it very heavy? Assistant Qiao said you walked all the way with your back on your back." "If it's for you, then it's not heavy.

" " Cen Xin picked up a piece of melon with a fruit fork and sent it to the mouth of Nanxi. This person can live without meat or vegetables, but he can't bear the days without fruit.

"Tianxin," the sweet juice burst out between her lips and teeth, she swallowed the sweetness toward Nanxi, and then held Cen Xin's earlobe, "Why are you so sweet?" "So sweet...I want to eat it." "

Hurry

up Rest!" Under the attack of these words, Cen Xin almost lost her bottom line.

She quickly took out the steam eye mask from her bag and covered the sparkling and attractive eyes of Chao Nanxi.

"Before you, did you have anything to ask me?" Before the filming started, Cen Xin hesitated to speak, and Chao Nanxi remembered.

"Do you have a conflict with the person who quarreled with you in the morning?" Cen Xin couldn't simply think that the maliciousness hidden in that voice was just a joke.

"There is no conflict, but it is necessary to teach her a lesson." Chao Nanxi was sleepy again, sniffing the ginger flower lightly, and closed her eyes.

"She's so pretentious, she's ruining my elder brother's reputation."

Nan Chu Mingming loves Lawyer Zheng so much that he can't help himself, okay? It's really bad luck to have such a flamboyant and brainless confidante for no reason.

"Wait a minute, what is the scene you want to shoot?"

The completed part of Nanxi was safe and sound, but the crisis has not passed, Cen Xin hesitated, and told the whole story of the conversation she heard.

"I'll be on my guard, don't worry."

It turned out that the little assistant was always preoccupied and overheard the second girl's plan by accident.

"Can I read your script?"

With no answer, Cen Xin could only place her hopes on the script.

"Just read it, I'll sleep for a while."

When Chao Nanxi woke up, she found that Cen Xin had fallen asleep leaning against her, holding the script in her hand, and she didn't know if she had found the answer.

Unable to wake her up, Chao Nanxi stuffed the coat into Cen Xin's arms and quietly left the nanny's car.

As soon as she got out of the car, she bumped into the old senior, and the two happened to be in the same scene.

Seeing that there was no one else around, the old senior pointed to the nanny car: "It's that kid, right?"

Chao Nanxi pretended to be confused, "I don't know who you're talking about."

The old senior looked like someone who had come here, "Just to let you brave the cold Looking for a signal, sitting on the roof of the car to make a phone call, and a child who will definitely watch a show."

Seeing that Zhao Nanxi couldn't hide it, he finally nodded and admitted.

"That child has a heart, and specially recited so much food for everyone," the old senior said, nodding, "Thank you." "

She just wants you all to take care of me. She is a child who is straightforward and pure." Showing kindness." The kind that was both touching and sad.

The old man patted Nanxi on the shoulder: "Don't worry, I will take good care of you in a while, and I will never be lenient when letting the dog go."

Cen Xin woke up suddenly as her sleeping position changed. In her dream, Nanxi was bitten by a fierce dog . It was obviously warm inside the car, but it made her feel as cold as in three or nine days.

Cen Xin opened the script, there was a scene with a dog, and the filming of that scene was about to start!

Without hesitation, Cen Xin jumped out of the car and ran to the set, she didn't want her guess to be true.

Before the filming started, the director gave a lecture to the main actors: "In this scene later, the heroine is attacked by wild dogs in the forest, for the sake of effect, the dogs will indeed be released, but don't worry Nanxi, have you seen the other side? "

A few people stood directly opposite the dog cage.

"Dogs will only pass by you, and eventually run to their respective trainers. Nanxi, can you accept this form of shooting?"

Xiang Nanxi looked at the dog cage and the waiting staff, Gently nodding, "Try it."

All the departments were in place, and the director gave an order, and Chao Nanxi ran into the camera in panic. She looked back from time to time, staggered, and finally tripped over the dead wood in the bushes and fell to the ground.

When Cen Xin arrived in a hurry, Nan Xi happened to fall to the ground. At the same time, according to the established procedure, the dog cage was opened.

The dogs roared and rushed out of the cage, chasing Nanxi ferociously. According to the plan, they have no intersection with Nanxi.

Under the eyes of everyone, the sudden change occurred at an unpredictable second. A large dog actually did not match the plan, and threw itself on Nan Xi who was about to stand up. Ignoring the camera, Cen

Xin rushed over faster than anyone else: "Nanxi

! " Mistake took the credit by mistake, and then discredited the elder brother? sick, cured

65

 When the fierce dog rushed over, Chao Nanxi was lying on the ground at a disadvantage, with sharp fangs in his wide open mouth, aiming at the neck of the person beneath him. With nowhere to go back, Chao Nanxi quickly raised his knees and hit the dog's belly with all his might. This collision caused the fierce dog to growl in pain, and while the attack force was scattered, it rolled sideways towards Nanxi.

Cen Xin rushed over and threw herself on the back of the fierce dog without hesitation. The strong dog was temporarily suppressed but was not reconciled. It swung around, tried to turn its body around, and opened its mouth wide to wait for an opportunity to bite. It almost bit Cen Xin several times. If it doesn't work, he will be thrown away, facing Nanxi half-kneeling and pressing the fierce dog's head to the ground.

The staff hurriedly surrounded it, and under the command of the trainer, they put the frenzied dog back into the cage with great difficulty.

Cen Xin supported Nan Xi, and the two stood up together. Hearing the threatening dog barking, Cen Xin trembled slightly in shock. She couldn't imagine that if she really bit it down...

"Are you okay?"

"Are you okay?"

Each other, the hanging hands exchanged a clasp, and then quickly let go.

Chao Nanxi nodded slightly at Cen Xin, and walked towards the director: "Director, this dog is wrong, his eyes are red." The

director was terrified, but fortunately Nanxi responded quickly, "What do you think about it?"

"The dog, the trainers, and the staff It's best to separate, and don't get close to anyone until a professional doctor comes."

Chao Nanxi looked around with a serious expression, "During this period, please don't leave the crew for any reason." The

filming stopped temporarily, and Xue Ran went to check Shooting clips, the pictures captured by multiple cameras are more detailed than witnessing.

Assistant Qiao ran to the side of the dog cage to guard against any possibility of destroying the evidence, and they resolutely would not let the person who planned everything escape safely.

Although it only took a few tens of seconds from the beginning to the end of the incident, everyone was terrified. When they thought of someone brutally attacking their colleagues in broad daylight during the filming process, they couldn't help but shudder.

If this person can't be caught, then it's Nanxi this time, will it be me next time?

No one stayed to watch the excitement, and they all returned to the camp after tidying up. The originally noisy shooting location became quiet after a while.

There were no outsiders around, so Chao Nanxi picked up Cen Xin, "Let's go to the car to rest."

After being picked up, Chao Nanxi realized that Cen Xin's palms were cold, and the gaze she cast was worried, and she was still afraid.

Chao Nanxi caressed the back of the kitten's hand, and smiled to comfort him, "Don't be afraid, I'm not afraid of other animals except mice, and you see, I'm not all right now." Cen Xin couldn't laugh, she was not as good as the

person So relaxed, "Nan Xi, no matter who it is this time, they will make this one pay the price!"

Cen Xin couldn't help tightening her hands, she had never hated someone so much.

If she hadn't come from another province, hadn't heard those conversations, and hadn't come to help Nanxi in time... "

Tianxin, when you are thinking wildly, it will affect your beauty."

Chao Nanxi quickly adjusted the atmosphere, " What's more important now, shouldn't it be treating the wounds of the wounded? I guess, the armor patterns may have been printed on my knees now."

Hearing this, Cen Xi hurriedly quickened his pace. The two walked to the nanny's car, Cen Xin was just about to help the wounded into it, but Chao Nanxi stepped on the table beside the car and climbed onto the roof of the car.

The cold wind blew, and Chao Nanxi's hair danced messily. Standing on the roof of the car, she was not afraid of the cold, and her back with her mobile phone held high looked thin.

"Brother, have you set off yet?"

Chao Nanxi felt Cen Xin's gaze and looked down. As expected, the little assistant's gaze was full of guilt. Her sweet heart is always too delicate, so delicate that it makes her feel distressed.

Hearing this, Nan Chu asked the driver to slow down: "Is there anything else you need?"

"Yes," Chao Nanxi briefly explained what happened just now, "I need my elder brother to bring an authoritative veterinarian and related equipment."

Nan Chu asked his assistant to turn the car around, "Okay."

"How are you?"

Chao Nanxi said in a relaxed tone, "Skin trauma, Cen Xin has already helped me deal with it."

The siblings said a few words and ended the call.

Chao Nanxi climbed down from the familiar road on the roof of the car, the tip of her nose was blown red by the wind. After Cen Xin got into the car with her, her voice was muffled, "Usually you have to climb up when you contact me?" Holding the kitten's

face , Chao Nanxi rubbed the cold tip of her nose against her soft cheek, "On this condition in the mountains, I am very happy to be able to contact you."

Cen Xin held back tears, and pointed at the knee where she hit the dog: "Does it hurt?"

Chao Nanxi Nodding, he lifted his trousers, his knees were red and swollen.

"Power is two-way, the dog hurts and I hurt too."

Cen Xin disinfected Nanxi, pushed away the bruise with medicinal wine, and kept her head down all the time without saying a word. Not long after, big tears fell on Nanxi's skin.

"Tianxin, I asked you to visit the class to make you happy." Chao Nanxi wiped away tears for her, and gently pinched her face, "Don't cry." "I'm angry that I can't protect you

. "Cen Xin suddenly became dissatisfied with the status quo. If she was stronger, would no one dare to bully Nan Xi?

"Fool," Chao Nanxi kissed Cen Xin's eyes, "This road is doomed to be difficult to guard against. The brighter it is, the more it can stimulate the hidden side of human nature." "Also, although I know

you are protecting me. Everything, but when I see the crisis being transferred to you, I feel very uncomfortable here."

Chao Nanxi took Cen Xin's hand and pressed it to her heart. I was so worried that I couldn't make a sound.

"But you also reminded me that kindness and softness are destined not to work sometimes."

Chao Nanxi said, his face changed, his eyes were deep, and even the air became cold.

"In my previous life, I was not easy to provoke at all. I was small-minded and had a big temper, and I was very vengeful.

People in the circle didn't dare to bully me later, for fear that I would bite back hard sometime."

Cen Xin put her arms around Chao Nanxi's waist, listening She has worked hard from the bottom to the top, knowing that the road will be full of thorns and accompanied by evil spirits.

"When I met you in this life, I just wanted to be a human being, and I wanted to do good deeds in exchange for some blessings. But now it seems that I can't do it."

Chao Nanxi restrained his anger, and hugged his lover back, "I am like this, you will Afraid?"

The man in his arms shook his head, extremely determined: "No matter what you do, no matter what you think, I will be with you. Because I know that you will never take the initiative to hurt anyone." "

Fool," said Zhao Nan Xi smiled and raised Cen Xin's chin, "You will believe anything I say."

Her heart was burning hot, and her whole body was enveloped in joy, "It's silly, but it still perfectly suits my preferences."

Cen Xin frowned, " Nanxi, your love words are really good."

Chao Nanxi didn't take it seriously: "But you like to hear it, don't you?"

After cleaning Cen Xin's face, Chao Nanxi looked out of the car: "Let's go, accompany me Do the math."

When the second girl heard about the accident on the set, she was a little scared at first, but when she thought that Nanxi might have been punished by the fierce dog, she couldn't help being ecstatic with the pleasure of revenge.

When she wanted to go out, but heard from her agent that it was just a false alarm, she was disappointed and puzzled, and at the same time she questioned: How is this possible?

Probably because of a guilty conscience, after repeatedly confirming that Nanxi was fine, she didn't dare to go out to inquire about the news. While feeling aggrieved for Nanxi's escape, she suddenly felt a knife hanging on her head.

After going around the tent a few times, the second girl felt bored, and she planned to go out despite her manager's obstruction.

As soon as she lifted the curtain, Nanxi stood outside.

Nanxi's face was expressionless, she didn't change her armor, her face was covered with dust, and her hair was also messed up, but none of these affected the self-possession emanating from her body.

Nan Xi pressed on the second woman step by step. After the second woman met her eyes, her spine felt chills, and she involuntarily backed away in fright.

"I heard that you know Nan Chu very well?"

"I'm curious, how familiar you are."

The second girl suddenly felt guilty when she heard Nan Chu's name, and she shouted back: "Why? Are you so anxious to find out about me?" The relationship with Mr. Nan, are you afraid, do you want to beg for mercy?"

When Chao Nanxi heard this, she sneered, this was the funniest joke she had ever heard in her life.

"Don't you believe it?" Nanxi's smile fell into the eyes of the second woman, it was Chi Guoguo's provocation.

"As long as I make a phone call, Mr. Nan will come for me. He and I have a relationship that can be approved by tens of millions!" The

louder the shout, the more fake the content, Chao Nanxi said indifferently: "Then you call."

The second girl's eyes became erratic with Nanxi's strength, but she still took out a business card from the bag's mezzanine, and pressed the number in front of Nanxi.

The material and pattern of the business card are indeed unique to the Nan family. Although Chao Nanxi cannot determine the source of the business card, after seeing the number, he is sure that the business card really belongs to Nan Chu.

interesting.

After the call button was pressed, people inside and outside the tent were waiting, but in addition to the beep sound in the handset, there was only an electronic notification tone that could not be answered.

The second girl's manager showed a strange look on her face, and the suspicious look made the second girl's confidence a little less. She pretended to explain calmly: "President Nan is very busy, and it's normal not to answer the phone. It's just Nanxi, don't Blame me for not reminding you, if you beg for mercy now, it's not that I can't plead for you in front of Mr. Nan." When

Chao Nanxi heard this, he finally couldn't help laughing out loud. She smiled brightly, as if she had heard something interesting. It's just that hearty laughter didn't make the second female relax.

The laughter stopped abruptly, and Chao Nanxi 's expression did not hide his cruelty: "Please? Help me?

"

Pack your things as soon as possible, if you are willing to leave before dinner, maybe you can save some face."

Cen Xin looked sideways, unable to see Nanxi's intentions. Is this to let her go? Nanxi raised the corners of her lips slightly, everything was under control.

The second girl was so stimulated by Chao Nanxi, she completely gave up the idea of ​​leaving secretly, and said angrily: "I will never leave, I want to see what splashes you can make." Leaving the tent of the second girl, Chao Nanxi did not

stop Taking Cen Xin to find the director, the director was frowning and apologetic to Nanxi.

Before the words of apology were uttered, I heard Nanxi say: "Director, why don't we continue filming? I just went to see it. Except for that dog, everything else is fine.

" In line with the principle of saving costs for investors, let's start work."

The director didn't see any abnormality from her, but he was a little surprised to see her so energetic, "Why don't you take a rest to suppress your surprise?"

Chao Nan Xi shook her head, looked at Cen Xin calmly, "It's overwhelmed."

And she gained unprecedented peace of mind.

"There is one more thing. With all due respect, the second female lead will definitely be replaced.

After the filming of the key episodes is over, the director might as well deal with the second female lead. By the way, give me a little vacation."

The director still doesn't know about Nanxi What kind of medicine was sold in the gourd, but she still gave a guarantee: "If it proves to be the second female, she will definitely be kicked out immediately. If we can keep up with this progress, I will let you go for a day and a half." "Deal!"

Chao

Nanxi Re-stand in the predetermined position and simulate the shooting in your head. With the staff assembled, the other three dogs were brought in.

This time, everyone was highly nervous and presupposed what to do if another problem arises.

Among the crowd, only Chao Nanxi remained calm.

Before the start, the director drew a sign of the cross on his chest, and only hoped that God would bless him and that there would be no more problems. Afterwards, he looked at the camera and gave an order: "action!"

After Nan Xi left, the second female was completely flustered. She felt that the lie was about to be exposed, and something bad would follow.

Seeing her panic, the agent couldn't help reminding: "There are not a few people who doubt you in the crew, which will definitely affect your future shooting. Anyway, Mr. Nan has a good relationship with you, or else Do you still call Boss Nan?"

"As long as he responds, the crew won't say anything more." The

second female was upset because she had nothing to do, so she heard her manager nagging in her ear, and directly sent her to him. She rushed out: "I'm so annoying, didn't you say Mr. Nan is very busy?"

When the economic man left, the second female sat on the bed ashamed. In fact, it doesn't matter, she hasn't even met Mr. Nan in person. Relying on coincidences and lies all the way to get bonuses, who knew that he would be backlashed so soon.

She is not willing to lose everything that is convenient, but how can she solve the predicament in front of her?

What the agent said was right, if she couldn't think of a way, no one would continue to believe her. Forced to do so, the second female dialed a set of unstored numbers.

The phone was connected, and the second female tried to organize her words: "I think I need your help, the thing is like this..."

When she mentioned that Nan Xi was not hurt at all, and the person who always treated her very well, suddenly changed Attitude: "I'm really incompetent."

"I have created so much convenience for you, but you can't even do this well."

After finishing speaking, the phone was unilaterally hung up, and the second female tried to dial again, but all she heard was a voice. Cold and turned off.

She didn't know that the person who ended the call had already pulled out the temporary calling card and threw it out of the car without hesitation.

After the scene of the wild beast chasing was repeated several times, it finally ended safely. Cen Xin didn't really breathe a sigh of relief until watching the fierce dog exit.

A gust of wind passed by, and Cen Xin couldn't help shivering. She raised her hand and touched her back, only to realize that her back was wet with cold sweat from shock.

Chao Nanxi took off her armor, tied it on the wire, and before going up, she waved Cen Xin to her side while drinking water.

"Why are you so nervous, because you don't have confidence in me?"

Cen Xin shook her head, "How come? You are the absolute king who can always get through it once, please keep it up."

Everything is ready, and the filming is about to start. Chao Nanxi pointed at the RV, " Go get me my coat, before I get down, you have to put it on for me until it's warm." "

Okay."

The next scene is a literary play, and there are no worrying scenes, so Cen Xin is willing to leave. After getting in the car, the inside of the car was warm, and Cen Xin hugged Nanxi's coat and sat on the seat. She stared out the window and fell asleep after a while.

Before her consciousness faded, Cen Xin suddenly realized that something was wrong with her in recent days.

It's easy to fall asleep, always very tired, and sometimes the inhibitors can't completely suppress the pheromones.

are you sick?

Unknowingly, the daytime is about to end with the setting sun, and another scene in Chaonanxi has ended. Just about to transition, there was a burst of noise from afar, and the source of the sound moved from far to near.

The propeller stirred up the airflow, and finally stopped in the wasteland outside the studio. Many people gathered around curiously, but Xiang Nanxi was not in a hurry. She walked leisurely into the caravan, and saw the kitten sleeping wrapped in her clothes Zhengxiang.

"It's a pity," Chao Nanxi looked at the kitten with puffy cheeks and wanted to bully, "It's really not the time for the big brother to come." "

Cen Xin, wake up, my sister-in-law and big brother are here."

Cen Xin was confused After waking up, she took the initiative to stretch out her hands, asking Nan Xi to hug her.

Cen Xin, who is half asleep and half awake, is the cutest, so soft and cute, she has no scruples about acting coquettishly.

Chao Nanxi hugged her into her arms, helped Cen Xin to sit up, and poured a glass of warm water for her: "Are you feeling unwell?" Cen Xin shook her head, "I've been getting tired easily

lately, I don't know if it's because of the change of seasons. The reason."

Hearing this, Chao Nanxi drew her long and slender hand from her waist to her lower abdomen, and deliberately slowed down her speech: "Could it be that there is already a baby here?"

Grasping the restless hand, Cen Xin's The voice became low: "Nanxi, don't make trouble, you haven't completely marked me."

The car door knocked, and Xue Ran stood outside: "Nanxi, your brother is here."

"Let's go, I don't like to stay behind." Old account."

Two helicopters came, and after one of them was opened, material resources were sent down continuously. After the other one opened the door, a few people stepped down. As they approached, someone exclaimed, one of them turned out to be Nan Chu!

Nan Chu, who is as good-looking as anyone in the entertainment industry, is always very low-key. He does not participate in any interviews, and rarely has photos leaked out, but his modeled face, as long as you see it, you will be right!

Who would have thought that just as everyone suspected that the second female lead really knew Nan Chu, she would fall from the sky!

"Quick... hurry up and call the second female lead here," everyone exclaimed, "Tell her Mr. Nan is really here!" The

second female lead's manager ran faster than anyone else. The tent of the second female, "Hurry up, let's go, Mr. Nan is here to see you!"

The second female number froze when she heard this, she just wanted to refuse subconsciously, but then she thought about how precious this opportunity to be face to face is. Really with Mr. Nan... So she put on some lipstick and followed her manager into the crowd.

As soon as she arrived, everyone automatically made way for her. She walked up to Nan Chu shyly and waved at Nan Chu: "Mr. Nan, we meet again."

Nan Chu looked around, but couldn't find Nan Xi. Suddenly being stopped by someone, I didn't say anything, but when I heard the word 'you', I frowned directly, where did you come from?

Chao Nanxi stood outside the crowd and raised his voice: "Brother, have you come to see me?"

Brother?

Nanxi and Cen Xin walked through the crowd, and then said: "Sister-in-law, you are here too, I miss you so much."

Saying that, Chao Nanxi took the arms of Nan Chu and Lawyer Zheng from left to right, facing each other like The ashen female second continued to fill in the knife: "You are here too? Don't leave, why don't you come to say hello." "

I heard that you know my elder brother very well, don't you want to personally thank the elder brother for the investment?" The

female second trembled She stood still, and she didn't understand what Nanxi said in the afternoon until now.

Nan Chu glanced coldly at the female No. 2, "I don't know you."

Nan Xi deliberately added fuel to the fire: "How could it be? It's obviously related to the business card."

Lawyer Zheng and his assistant whispered a few words, and then, Nan Chu Chu's assistant and Lawyer Zheng's assistant walked in front of No. 2 female lead together.

"Miss, can you hand over that business card? Mr. Nan has given you a number of business cards, and we can prove that one does not belong to you at all."

Lawyer Zheng's assistant handed over the last business card: "The information about your dissemination of harmful Mr. Nan's honorable behavior, relevant personnel will contact you within three days."

After saying this, the assistants ignored the female second, and took the doctor to communicate with the staff of the film crew. Only now did the crew realize how wrong they were.

This is really a bit of luck. They were tricked into talking about it and were bullied in various ways. The second female was also really dark-hearted. She knew it was a lie, but she acted like it was true!

Under the onlookers, the authoritative doctor checked the dog, and after getting the sample, he checked it on the spot.

It took time for the results to come out. Chao Nanxi communicated with the director, and finally invited everyone to have a dinner an hour later, "Mr. Nan brought very fresh ingredients, let's have hot pot together tonight!"

Amidst the cheers, the second female returned to the tent in a state of embarrassment. She packed her things hastily, but she was unwilling. No, she doesn't want to go! If she leaves, she will never have the chance to make a film of this production level again! Throwing down the things in her hands, the female No. 2 walked to Nanxi's tent, but before she could speak, she was stopped: "I'm sorry, miss, I don't accept any visits for private parties." Inside the tent, Nan Chu sat upright, thinking It took a long time before he said: "I will take care of this matter." Looking at the iceberg face of his elder brother, Chao Nanxi couldn't help laughing, "It seems that the charm of elder brother is not only nowhere to be placed, but also everywhere. Causing trouble." The sister-in-law shrugged and jokingly said: "This may be the crime of being pregnant, so the pot fell from the sky?" Cen Xin was also amused by what she said. Chao Nanxi finally smiled and felt relieved. Putting away his smile, Chao Nanxi pointed to the business card on the table, "Brother, can you see the source?" Nan Chu nodded, "My business card was given to whom according to the color and pattern, and there are actually numbers hidden in these patterns. Just ask the assistant to check it." Chao Nanxi nodded, "Actually, I probably have a guess, but let's wait for the inspection results to come out, brother, do you know that if you come a few days late, I can only go up the mountain to fight Wild fruit, let's eat wild vegetables." Nan Chu pondered for a moment, and finally came to a conclusion: "So you are implying that I should increase investment?" He stretched out his hand to Nanxi and held it in front of Nan Chu: "That's right!" Nan Chu didn't want to be with Nan Chu. The little girl clapped her hands. At this moment, he felt that he was just a tool man, a mobile ATM machine. Cen Xin watched the interaction between the siblings with a smile, and then pushed the washed fruit in front of Lawyer Zheng: "Auntie, how is it?" Lawyer Zheng nodded, "She's fine, and I miss you a lot." "We I also miss her very much." If it wasn't for the time limit, Cen Xin would like to go back to see Xu Chengfang once a week.

"Let's see if we can come back for a few days during the Chinese New Year." Lawyer Zheng signaled his assistant to bring a box. "These are winter clothes specially prepared for you. Whether it's sister or sister-in-law, I have to do something." "Mr. Nan, the results are out.

" It's over!"

After the assistant finished speaking, the Nan family got up to find the doctor. There were quite a few people around the doctor, but the second female was missing. She tried to run, but was stopped.

"After fur and blood tests, the results showed that the dog had been taking some kind of stimulant for a long time, and the daily dose was very small, so the difference would not be easy to see. However, according to the test results, it will Let the dog attack a specific object under the stimulus of a specific condition."

"What is the specific condition?" Nan Chu looked at the crazy dog ​​in the cage, his voice was cold.

The doctor brought a hair tie, and as soon as he got close to the cage, the dog in the cage began to slam into the cage violently, barking horribly.

"This is Miss Nanxi's hairband. The trigger condition is the smell.

Every time feeding, the instigator will put something that smells like Miss Nanxi into the dog cage, and a stress response will form over time."

The director was thoughtful, a little displeased Confirmed: "These dogs are all raised in another training base."

At that time, he was running between the two bases, and Nanxi and the dogs were not together, which seemed a little unreasonable here.

"Director, I found some interesting scenes."

Xue Ran said, and released the clues he found, which were the training base and the details captured on the shooting scene.

Every day, the second female would bring food to feed this crazy dog. Several times she took something other than food.

"Call her over!"

The second female was brought by the staff, and as soon as she approached the cage, Liegou showed her affection. In the eyes of the trainer, this is quite incredible.

"She did come here every day before, and sometimes she would play with the dog. I thought it was to prepare for the filming."

Nan Chu called the staff in charge of costumes and props: "Check, there must be things that Nanxi used are missing."

All the staff went to investigate, leaving the second female as dead on the ground. It was only a matter of time before they were found out. Once, she couldn't escape.

"Tell me, where did the business card come from?"

There was a person who was quietly planning everything. If Nanxi failed to escape being bitten this time, the scene must be quite chaotic, and amidst the chaos, evildoers would definitely destroy it. Evidence, and then put the blame all on the dog, blame everything on accident.

The second female no longer struggled, and confessed, "Half a year ago, I was invited to a reception. At the reception, I met an Alpha. She asked me if I wanted to have more." Only now did the second female suddenly understand that there was nothing for nothing

. cake?

"And then?"

"Then she gave me a business card and told me that as long as I knew Mr. Nan well.

Then, I was selected for the filming, and that Alpha came to me again, and she asked me to leave everything. A few days later, she told me to wait for Nanxi to join the crew, and she told her that as a reward, I accepted a commercial." Every step of the way, it was

all calculations, when Cen Xin thought of such a When people exist, they shudder.

"I thought she would solve the investment problem, so I obeyed her. When all the actors started training, she would send medicine from time to time and ask me to feed it to the dogs. I don't know who got it from Nanxichuan. to stimulate the dog."

"Why are you so sure that I will have problems when I meet a dog?"

No matter how precise the calculation is, there will be uncertainty, but this person has been planning for so long, no matter how targeted he is. It's obvious.

The second girl thought for a while and said, "She told me more than once that you are very afraid of dogs, and you are so scared that you can't move just by looking at them." "Are there

any other details?" Chao Nanxi thought for a while, "Such as pheromones? "

I smelled it once, and it was bitter."

The second girl was taken away by Nan Chu's people, and at the same time the source of the business card was found out: it belonged to a collateral branch of the family.

Nan Chu still wanted to investigate, but was stopped by Chao Nanxi: "This is enough, continuing to investigate will only be misleading. That person is thoughtful, and must have thought about what to do if the business card is found." The family members

, An alpha with bitter pheromones and a known fear of dogs.

Chao Nanxi called Xu Chengfang decisively: "Mom, is there any Alpha pheromone in the family that tastes bitter?"

Xu Chengfang reported several names one after another, and named one person in particular: Xu Jing.

"Mom, how did you know so clearly?" The name Xu Jing reappeared, and it was no coincidence that Chao Nanxi knew about it.

"That child let the dog bite you, leaving you with a psychological shadow. Even if she turns into ashes, I will definitely remember it!"

Nan Chu and Chao Nanxi exchanged a look, and the brother and sister planned to start with Xu Jing at the same time.

"Mr. Nan, you can start eating." The assistant came over to remind, and then Chao Nanxi smelled the aroma of hot pot.

"Let's go, let's go," Chao Nanxi led Cen Xin, "We won't leave any wolves left for us if we go late." After

Nan Chu and Lawyer Zheng took their seats, no one on the scene spoke anymore. Ever since they knew that Nanxi was Nan Chu's sister, everyone feels the pressure more or less.

Nan Chu and Lawyer Zheng didn't eat much, and gave instructions to take the second daughter away. After they left, they opened a can of happy water towards Nanxi.

"Finally left, with everyone here, the pressure is not normal, and the hot pot is no longer delicious." As soon as

she finished saying this, the scene immediately relaxed. Nan Chu looked like no one should enter, but Nanxi Always easy to get along with.

"Come here, although there are only drinks, let me give you one. Thank you Nanxi for bringing us fresh ingredients and a lot of fruit."

"Cheers!"

After the dinner party, Chao Nanxi and Xue Ran were called into the director's tent, but the director did not show up for the dinner, and it was even more gloomy at the moment.

"This is a planned harm. The second female lead is responsible for feeding the dogs, the actor who is in the same training base as you is responsible for stealing the props you used, and a supporting role is responsible for disclosing your filming progress to those who want to harm you. "

The more the director said, the more frightened he became. This is a woven net, and it will not stop until it hurts Nanxi.

"Leave these matters to my brother. I don't want to take care of them anymore. I'm more concerned about how you will solve the problems of these characters."

Chao Nanxi said, with a sly look in his eyes. The director saw her like a fox. With that look on her face, she knew she must have thought it through.

"What do you think?"

"The second female director is going to choose, and she will grab a few tricks. As for the supporting role that will interact with me at the end of the movie, why not leave it to me?" When the

director heard it, it was only a few scenes. "I just checked the shooting progress, because the second female lead is temporarily unavailable, and your part has indeed been completed. The one-and-a-half-day holiday that I agreed can be given to you now." Chao

Nanxi Nodded, "Then I won't be polite. I hope that when I come back, the crew has been rectified and the actors are all here."

Cen Xin tidied up the tent for Chao Nanxi, replenished her supplies, and planned to clean the nanny car.

As soon as she walked out of the tent, someone hugged her around the waist, pushed her to the shadow behind the tent, and then grabbed her waist and kissed her.

Smelling the familiar smell, Cen Xin relaxed, she was in Chao Nanxi's arms, letting her get whatever she wanted.

Having tasted the sweetness, Chao Nanxi asked, "Would you like to go see the snow?"

Cen Xin nodded, and then shook her head: "This month, it won't snow yet."

Chao Nanxi tapped the tip of Cen Xin's nose, "I Of course I know, I also know that if you come with me now, we can see the first snow in another province tomorrow morning."

"Are you going to travel?" Cen Xin was suddenly a little excited, walking with Nan Xi, they had never been to other places.

"Let's go?"

"Go."

Driving towards Nanxi, he took Cen Xin to gallop on the night road, the endless highway, because of Cen Xin's company, he was no longer alone.

The radio was on, and it was mostly soft music during this time period. Cen Xin listened to a passage and hummed the melody softly, "Nanxi Nanxi, do you know? I knew how to play this melody when I was young, but only for one part.

" Near the provincial border, the scenery on both sides of the expressway began to change. Cen Xin looked at the tall trees and suddenly felt emotional: "Do you think someone can climb it?"

Chao Nanxi didn't answer, just smiled and listened. Cen Xin didn't find it boring, and then dragged the topic to other places.

"Last week, Fan Yue bought a kind of soft candy from somewhere. The sweet and sour ones are very delicious, but they are very sticky to the teeth." "

I saw a flower in the camp, and the small one was yellow. Do you know what kind of flower it is?"

"The stars in the sky are too bright, almost brighter than what you can see."

Cen Xin's recounting sounds insignificant at first glance, and there is no connection between the sentences, but every time she To put it bluntly, the corners of Nanxi's lips are getting higher and higher.

He parked the car abruptly in the rest area, unfastened his seat belt toward Nanxi, then put down the back of Cen Xin's seat, and then leaned over.

The teeth rubbed against the lips, and the teeth were loosened while eating, and they broke in domineeringly and explored further, especially powerful.

The kiss finally stopped when Cen Xin's face burned and Chao Nanxi's breathing became unstable.

Sitting back in the driver's seat toward Nanxi, she said the true meaning of those words: "Tianxin, you really, really like me." "

Guess that every time you say a word, you can't help but confess your love to me in your heart. Confused

, Cen Xin straightened her seat and stared sideways at Chao Nanxi: "How do you know?"

"Because I am too."

Any little thing in life, I can't help but want to share it with this person, and the desire to express that only explodes in front of this person sometimes has no logic.

Chao Nanxi also understands this feeling, just like the matter of love itself, it may lack logic and pay more attention to expression.

Every time the words are incoherent or irrelevant, the real meaning is: I like you.

The journey continued, and I didn't know how long it would take, so I parked the car at the foot of the mountain towards Nanxi. As soon as Cen Xin got out of the car, she felt stronger wind and lower temperature.

The mountain road is not difficult to walk, the stone steps are flat, Chao Nanxi thought they would reach the top of the mountain soon, but Cen Xin was exhausted several times on the way.

Cen Xin's physical fitness is very good, knowing this, Chao Nanxi chose this place. They stopped and stopped and finally climbed to the top of the mountain. Chao Nanxi couldn't help but ask, "Xinxin, are you feeling unwell?" What's

even more strange is that Cen Xin obviously posted restraining stickers, but along the way, the pheromones that belonged to her The taste is getting stronger and stronger.

"I don't know," Cen Xin said exhaustedly, "Nanxi, feel if I have a fever." Pressing his

forehead against Nanxi, Chao Nanxi didn't feel the abnormal temperature, but something was wrong with Cen Xin, her skin A faint pink glow.

"Xinxin, keep at it. The B&B is not far away. You go to rest later, and I'll buy some medicine for you."

Cen Xin was arranged to stay in the B&B, and she slept on the bed after taking a shower. As she slept more and more deeply, the smell of pheromones became stronger and stronger.

Chao Nanxi felt a little uncomfortable, so she tried to restrain her again, and then ran down the mountain to find a pharmacy.

Entering the pharmacy, Chao Nanxi couldn't make up her mind, she had no idea what medicine to buy. After hesitating, Chao Nanxi called his second sister-in-law.

After some description, the second sister-in-law exclaimed: "So you left Cen Xin at home alone?"

Chao Nanxi realized that something must be wrong, "Yes!"

"Go back quickly, it's the combination heat! Xinxin is differentiated from the fourth attribute, so the combination heat is not as stable as other omega, go back quickly, otherwise she may be in danger.

"

 Combined with the heat, Chao Nanxi ran desperately up the mountain.

She knows that the O who is in the heat of bonding will be in heat with any A, and under the premise that the pheromone is out of control, she has no ability to control herself.

Cen Xin, who has no resistance, is like the best food, and the sweet pheromone is like an aphrodisiac, and A will be attracted to her continuously.

Damn, why didn't she think of it sooner!

The closer you are to the homestay, the stronger the aroma of ginger flower and sweet pomelo, which is different from usual, and the fragrance excites Chaonanxi when inhaled.

When I ran to the hotel, the courtyard door was open, and there were footprints on the wall. It was obvious that A, who was attracted by the pheromone, climbed the wall and opened the courtyard door from the courtyard.

Entering towards Nanxi, there are three or four Alphas knocking on the door, their actions are so rough that they seem to be about to break in the next moment.

"Get out!" As she said, Chao Nanxi tore off the restraining stickers, and the pheromones began to work with her emotions.

Facing the pheromone restriction of the top-level Alpha, the few people who didn't want to leave just felt that their chests were pressed by a boulder and they couldn't breathe. They had headaches and felt like vomiting. Unable to fight, a few people can only leave. As soon as they left, Chao Nanxi locked the courtyard door tightly.

Walking to the door, Chao Nanxi felt the pulsation of her glands, and her desire was instantly aroused, and the person who made her frantic was right behind the door.

Chao Nanxi restrained his impulse, and gently knocked on the door: "Cen Xin, open the door for me." There was a

cry from inside the door, and then the door was opened a crack, and Chao Nanxi pushed the door to go in. Cen Xin was curled up in a corner with her clothes scattered one place.

Her whole body was pale pink, tears kept rolling down, "Nanxi...help me..."

As Xiao Jianghua stood up from the corner, the first snowflake fell quietly. She staggered into Chao Nanxi's arms, taking the initiative more than ever.

Just a simple hug is obviously not enough, the branches and leaves of the ginger flower got into the corner of Chao Nanxi's clothes, and the hot branches wrapped around Chao Nanxi's waist.

"Nanxi, I'm so uncomfortable..."

With tears in her eyes and red lips, every word she said made Chao Nanxi gradually lose her self-control.

The author has something to say:

Little assistant work log:

I'm not strong enough

Chao Nanxi: The love words that the kitten dislikes me are too ordinary, how can I break it?

66

  Looking at the clothes scattered on the ground towards Nanxi, thinking of Alpha who almost broke into the door, while hugging the person in his arms, he fell into self-blame and anger. She was angry with herself, angry that she had never asked Cen Xin the date of their marriage, and almost made a big mistake because of ignorance.

"Are you... angry?"

A hot little hand was attached to the back of Chao Nanxi's hand, and the fingers that were tightly clenched were finally loosened by Cen Xin little by little. The dim-eyed kitten approached unsuspectingly, and as soon as she moved, the fragrance of the flowers would spread with the abnormal heat. The well-behaved cat held up Chao Nanxi's hand, looked at the palm of his hand and frowned slightly, then lowered his head and licked the palm that was scratched by his nails, with gentle comfort, again and again.

Even if Chao Nanxi was angry again, that anger would be soothed by Cen Xin's spontaneous comfort, and she also enjoyed the moment very much.

"I'm afraid, but I'm ashamed."

Chao Nanxi picked up the thin blanket on the sofa, and wrapped the trembling Cen Xin, she knelt on one knee, her brows locked. Cen Xin's body temperature is not stable, every time it rises, it will bring huge heat that can swallow her up.

Under the interaction of mint freesia and ginger flower sweet pomelo, Chaonanxi also felt a surge of power, the flower fragrance was so strong that it disappeared rationally, and it ate away a little bit with the sound of cat meowing.

"Don't be afraid, and don't feel ashamed, the most important thing...is the present moment."

Chao Nanxi just came back from the outside, his body was covered with a little chill, and just getting closer, the throbbing heat got temporary relief.

"Besides... I won't let anyone touch me except you. You have to... have confidence in me."

Reason only came back for a moment, and the Chaonan River in Cen Xin's vision began to blur, and her sense of smell took over. Taking the lead, she smelled the freesia and the mint mixed in it, and tentatively approached the white leaves.

The breath of mint rushed into the burning respiratory tract, and was temporarily comforted by the coolness, and then gave birth to more desires.

Chao Nanxi hung up her coat and hugged the soft little ginger flower into her arms. She leaned against Cen Xin's ear and asked with restraint: "Why are you so sure that the person who will come in will be me?" , but could not be touched, Cen Xin's patience gradually disappeared in the rising heat.

"Nanxi!" The kitten was really angry, and suddenly bit Chao Nanxi, and when she heard Chao Nanxi screaming in pain, seeing her raise her hand and rub her ears, the kitten's mood improved a bit.

It's just that today's cat was impatient, and before Chao Nanxi could move, he hooked his fingertips on the skirt of Chao Nanxi's coat.

Why can't the button be opened?

Cen Xin's hands lost their usual dexterity and trembled slightly, it became difficult to unbutton her clothes; she tried but still couldn't do it, she gradually lost her patience until there was a click.

Looking at the jumping far button, Cen Xin was slightly stunned, then smiled triumphantly, she had found a shortcut.

Chao Nanxi looked at Cen Xin in disbelief, she was already used to Tianyou's cuteness, when she showed a different face, she was surprised but also very novel.

The always submissive Cen Xin made Chao Nanxi unable to touch her true feelings for a certain moment. But what Chao Nanxi wanted was never obedience, but true expression.

She raised her hand toward Nanxi, took off the hairband from her hair, wrapped it around Cen Xin's wrist like a gift, and the red bow made her skin more transparent, as if it was the only color in the snowy sky, jumping, Flowers bloomed in her heart.

Restricted in movement, Cen Xin tried to move forward but still couldn't touch it, and the fire that had been suppressed was rekindled wildly.

"Answer me, why are you so sure you won't admit your mistake?"

Clutching Cen Xin's chin, Chao Nanxi suddenly noticed that the kitten's eyes were red, blinked twice, and tears fell one after another.

"Your eyebrows and eyes cannot be copied. I have painted your lips hundreds of times." Cen Xin leaned on the sofa in pain, fine sweat broke out from the tip of her nose and forehead, her voice was crying. She seemed to be in an invisible furnace, unable to be redeemed for a long time.

"You, have long been engraved in my bones and blood. Even if there is no light in the house and the world is dark, I can still...find you accurately." "

Good boy," stood up towards Nanxi, "you who love me so much , must be rewarded."

Cen Xin's eyes followed Nanxi's every move, she couldn't help but raise her lower lip when her mouth was dry, she poked her wrist secretly, and the silk hairband gradually loosened, Cen Xin didn't feel any pain until the hand was freed from the bondage and the red seal was wrapped around the wrist.

Leaning towards Nanxi, she was more active than ever before, and her yearning for beauty made Cen Xin just want to merge with that sweetness quickly.

Staring at Chao Nanxi's bright eyes, Cen Xin regained some sense. She knew how much she was looking forward to in her heart, not just being attracted to each other driven by genes.

And at the moment when her wish came true, Cen Xin suddenly felt that if they didn't all need to be independent, she would even be willing to cling to Chao Nanxi all the time.

The attachment is stronger, the throbbing that is always in the heart, suddenly found a way to express it, the vision is blurred, the reason is blurred, falling in love with her seems to be the most true confession.

"Cen Xin, it's snowing." Chao Nanxi grabbed Cen Xin's hand, and the two of them clasped their fingers together and placed them on the window.

Cen Xin's hands were attacked by two kinds of warmth, hot and cold, her heart trembled suddenly, and the breath from her mouth hit the window, creating a white mist.

Chao Nanxi held Cen Xin's hand, and wrote the names of the two in the white mist: "Cen Xin, look, everything is preordained, and you are included in my initials." "

Nanxi ..." The kitten's temples were knotted with sweat, and she later realized that in this competition, she did not take advantage of the slightest bit.

"What do you want to say?"

Chao Nanxi looked at Cen Xin with a sparkle in his eyes, like the snow water that fell into snow after being embraced by a raging fire.

"Tag me."

What the hell is the reason not to? Cen Xin thought about this question more than once.

She loves the person in front of her, and she is sure of how strong the love and possessive desire from the other party are.

A permanent mark can make the two breaths of ginger flower sweet pomelo and mint freesia intertwined and fused. From now on, Cen Xin will never be able to leave Chaonanxi.

But the other party never did. So many times, no matter how I cooperated or tried actively, I still stayed at the temporary stage.

Chao Nanxi brushed Cen Xin's drenched bangs behind her ears, shook her head and rejected clearly, "Now is not the time." "

Why?" Cen Xin leaned against her arms, her eyes filled with tears, and the tears fell in the blink of an eye. Broken, how wronged.

"Cen Xin, I have a different view of the world from this world. To me, marking is not just a stamped identification process, but a sacred contract signed by two people who love each other to spend a lifetime together. I want us to stand together

, I want to give you a sense of ceremony prepared with care, and the willingness and conviction after receiving blessings." "

You don't have to care, but I have to work hard, because you deserve to give what I have."

Chao Nanxi said For Yu Cenxin, it was a little hard to understand despite being moved, she silently lowered her head while listening.

"The more you cherish it, the more you want to take it seriously." Chao Nanxi stared at the little cutie in front of her and explained with a smile.

Listening to her words, Cen Xin felt the warmth from her fingertips, and her heart was touched.

"When I was a child in the orphanage, good things were not often available. As time goes by, I will save the best for last."

Chao Nanxi continued, with a little interest in the end of his eyes, paying attention to the kitten's reaction.

"Then eat it with a pious heart." Turning towards Nanxi's beautiful eyes, "So, you still have time to think about other things, is it because you have doubts about my service?

" Surrounded by ginger flower sweet pomelo;

The interaction of smells is particularly refreshing, and the pleasant overture gradually sounds, and the snow outside the window and the wind on the street suddenly become warm and gentle.

When Cen Xin woke up, her whole body was dry and she didn't feel any overly uncomfortable feeling. She turned on the light, only to realize that Chao Nanxi was not in the house. There was warm water beside the bed, and a note: Dress warmly and find me in the yard.

Cen Xin picked up the clothes she had matched and put them on, and the red dots were scattered around her collarbone. The faint smell of medicine could make these fade away as soon as possible, but it could not erase the memories that made her heart beat fast. Not daring to think about it, Cen Xin got dressed and went to the yard.

The courtyard is huge and there is a lot of snow. Chaonanxi is building a snowman with a bucket and a shovel.

Probably because she thought the gloves were troublesome, she actually threw them aside and devoted herself to shaping the snowman, so focused that she didn't know anything about Cen Xin's arrival.

The snowman facing Nanxi has a chubby body and a cute and cute face like a baby's fat. When she is holding a strawberry and doesn't know where to put it, she is full of childishness.

Using the carrot as the nose and the branches as the arms, I looked at the completed snowman facing the South Stream, and finally took off the scarf and tied it on the snowman. It was done!

The branch was trampled off, and there was a 'click' sound, although it was very small, it was still noticed by Chao Nanxi. She turned around and caught the person who was secretly filming her with a mobile phone.

"Miss, you are infringing on my right to portrait." Chao Nanxi pretended to be correct, and squatted down, pretending to be a decoration for the snowman.

"As compensation, I'll let you take it back." Cen Xin smiled back, fair and just.

Chao Nanxi secretly grabbed a handful of snow, and suddenly threw it at Cen Xin.

Cen Xin was hit, and stood there cutely, her hair was white with snow, and some of it was hanging on her eyelashes.

Being hit unilaterally, Cen Xin was a little angry. She took off her gloves and threw them aside, bent down to make a ball of snow.

"Don't run!"

Cen Xin said, and threw it in the direction of Nanxi.

It's just that Chao Nanxi was not obedient, but dodged deftly, not only that, but also made a surprise attack while Cen Xin was making ammunition.

Cen Xin chased and ran back and forth in the yard towards Nanxi, completely refusing to give her a chance to catch him.

Cen Xin squatted down suddenly, pretending to slip and fall, this time, Chao Nanxi didn't doubt it, and returned immediately.

When she knelt down to see how Cen Xin was doing, the cunning kitten pulled out her hand and hit her with a snowball on the head.

It's over, the kitten is going to rebel.

Chao Nanxi stretched out her arms and pressed Cen Xin on the snow. She grabbed a handful of snow and made a gesture to stuff it into Cen Xin's neck. When you succeed, you can't bear it.

Seeing this, Cen Xin suddenly exerted her strength and pushed away towards Nanxi to run, but was led into the snow again by the person who discovered her intention with her arms around her waist. As they stared at each other, the two laughed out loud at the same time.

"When we get old, we should be like this."

This should be the romance of Daxue, dyeing each other's hair at the same time, and switching time and space to several years later.

The fairness of time lies in the fact that human beings will undergo approximately the same physical changes in each age group. At this moment, Chao Nanxi is not afraid of getting old, as long as he is with this person, everything is fine.

"Nanxi, I haven't told you that I love you today."

It was an ordinary scene, but Cen Xin felt that everything was shining like snow in the sun.

"You said it." Said Chao Nanxi, walked towards Cen Xin step by step, Cen Xin involuntarily backed away, she walked again until Cen Xin leaned against the tree trunk.

"I haven't yet." It's uncomfortable to have the confession gagged, but the lover is so incomprehensible.

"When you looked at me with a smile, when you showed me the complete snowflake, when you said 'Nanxi, the snow is very sweet', didn't you always say: Nanxi, I love you so much. "

Chao Nanxi understood her every move, and the liking based on tacit understanding made Chao Nanxi ecstatic all the time.

She finally has an O that she has wanted to have countless times when she read the text, and is the Omega who understands her, loves her, and respects her best in the world.

"Did I tell you that I want to kiss you?" Chao Nanxi clasped Cen Xin's waist.

"I know, and I'm looking forward to it." Cen Xin closed her eyes and raised her head. When Cang Lan approached, she followed her will and gave a sincere response.

Chao Nanxi took out Cen Xin's cell phone from her pocket, picked up her finger to unlock the phone, opened the camera, and Chao Nanxi reached out to hold Cen Xi, and together they fixed the kiss in the snow.

The lips of the two were pressed together, and the snow on the tree fell between the lips, adding a different kind of cold to the kiss after melting. Competing and refusing to give in to each other, the snow evaporated with the kiss.

"Haven't you seen me dance face to face?" Walking to an area not covered by snow, Chao Nanxi threw the down jacket to Cen Xin.

As she spoke, she began to dance, humming a tune that Cen Xin had never heard before.

The stretching movement changes with the rhythm, and the beauty between the brows is a girl's unique beauty, together with Nanxi's own sassy air.

She accidentally touched a branch with remnant snow, and when the snow fell, she lifted up her sleeve to catch a whole piece, and held it in front of Cen Xin.

"I'll see you off."

"Go home, you must be hungry."

Panting, Chao Nanxi stood up, opened her pocket and signaled Cen Xin to put her hand in.

"What do you plan to make delicious for me?"

Cen Xin just stretched her hand in, followed by Chao Nanxi, and the clasped hands warmed each other. They stepped on the flat snow step by step, their footprints lined up, and they accompanied each other.

"Sukiyaki, do you want to eat? I bought quite good beef, and I can't wait for you to try it."

Back indoors, Chao Nanxi first made a cup of milk tea for Cen Xin, then she declined Cen Xin's offer to help, and stood alone in front of the floating table to clean the vegetables.

During the preparation, I would glance at Cen Xin from time to time, watching her being scalded by the milk tea until the tip of her tongue stuck out, watching her change from facing to sitting sideways, staring at the French window in the living room, with a lazy look.

"Cen Xin, why do you like snow?" It's no coincidence that Chao Nanxi has long noticed that the snow scenes in film and television works are scenes that Cen Xin will never tire of watching.

"Yes," the snow outside the window began to flutter again, and Cen Xin stared at the quietly falling purity, raising the corners of her lips, "Don't you think it's very romantic? I don't know where it came from, where it's going, it's pure, with a unique fragrance."

" Let's go to Northern Europe next time, collect a lot of daily necessities, and then choose a house with a view of the forest and snow, and live in it for a week without going anywhere." Chao Nanxi said, substituting himself into such a beautiful

place , time seems to be stagnant, and there is only each other in the quiet space.

You can not speak, just hold hands, or kiss lightly, and listen to the sound of burning in the fireplace in the snowy sky.

"At that time, there may be small animals around the house. I want to drink the milk tea you made and eat food from your hands."

Cen Xin was a little excited. The life she had longed for seemed to be in front of her eyes. In the world, there are distant mountains, trees that reach into the sky, and this person who wants to depend on him for a lifetime.

"It will all come true for you."

Chao Nanxi said, bringing the tumbling soup stove to the table, cracking sterile eggs into the bowl, and putting the thinly sliced ​​Wagyu beef into the bowl.

Cen Xin's life changed because of her, and at that time, she had already sprouted all the preparations for her.

"Eat more, and lose weight again."

Looking at the kitten eating hard, Chao Nanxi was in a good mood, "I will find a way to make up for you. The food of your film crew must not be very delicious."

After the meal, Chao Nanxi and Cen Xin didn't go anywhere, they sat on the rabbit fur rug in front of the fireplace and read a book together.

"In addition to filming, I may take on a variety show in the next year to maintain the popularity."

Chao Nanxi was indifferent to reading, and played with Cen Xin's fingertips, holding them to his lips from time to time.

"The fourth episode of my variety show is about to start. According to the filming plan, the seventh episode will be the final."

Cen Xin was blushed by Chao Nanxi's trick, she knew that she was very flammable now.

"It's like, I'll wait for you at the end of the race."

Chao Nanxi took the book out of Cen Xin's hand, and as expected, her kitten blushed.

"Do I want to join a variety show?" Chao Nanxi's eyes reflected the fire in the fireplace, which was also the fire in her heart. Cen Xin saw it, but pretended not to see it.

Kneeling down towards Nanxi, and crawling over step by step, "Xue Ran will help you choose carefully."

"Okay."

"I'm not curious what variety show it will be?"

"You let me go, it must be the best."

Cen After Xin finished speaking, she was put down by Chao Nanxi, who did not forget to tease: "Tianxin, your softness is really good."

"Stop talking..." Cen Xin finally couldn't help it, and sealed her chattering lips , she closed her eyes, ready to welcome a grand joy.

As the room temperature rises, the falling speed of snowflakes slows down, and unconsciously, they begin to disappear as the heat rises.

"Nanxi, I really want you to be with me all the time."

Looking up at Nanxi, the kitten spoke quite seriously, with a childlike tone in her determined tone.

"Then ask the stars of tomorrow to work hard and let me realize my life goal of lying and winning as soon as possible." "

As for me, I am good at cooking, have a good figure, and most importantly, I am good at serving people. I will definitely not lose money if I invest in shares."

serve?

Cen Xin's face was reddened by the deliberately accentuated word, Nanxi is really, really bad!

Sending Cen Xin to the program team, there was actually a media presence when he got off the car. Since he was filmed, Chao Nanxi simply greeted the reporters who surrounded him generously.

"Nan Xi, I heard that your movie is shot very intensively. Under such circumstances, you came here to send Cen Xin off. Will it delay the shooting?" "

The question is not friendly, but I am in a good mood, so I will reply you once. "

The vacation was given by the director, and the filming task was overfulfilled. Sending Cen Xin off is just the responsibility of the boss and driver. After all, our studio is too small, and there are not many people in total." The media was choked by Chao Nanxi, and then turned to Cen Xin

. Xin: "Cen Xin , what is your expectation for the forthcoming competition?

" match this person. Time and time again, Cen Xin realizes that she must not only become better and better, but also stronger. Only in this way can she really accompany Nanxi to the highest point where the stars gather. The media wanted to ask questions, but was blocked by Chao Nanxi. She turned her head and smiled at Cen Xin and said, "Go." Unable to say goodbye, Cen Xin nodded and left. As the distance between Nanxi and Nanxi continued to increase, After all, she couldn't hold back, turned around, and saw that Chao Nanxi was also looking at her with a smile. After Chao Nanxi got into the car, she felt very regretful, because they couldn't even hold hands because of the appearance of the media. Reluctantly going to the airport, she was still wondering when the official announcement would be made until boarding the plane! Fan Yue and Qu Tingting arrived at the practice room together, pushed open the door, and Cen Xin was dancing to the music. Not to mention the precise movement and the beat, even the details are done quite well. It fits the enthusiasm of the youth campus, and at the same time reveals a bit of playfulness unique to the character. Just using good looks to describe it seems flimsy, is this really Cen Xin who once had no confidence, and was even worried because of it?

When the music stopped, Cen Xin picked up a towel to wipe off her sweat, pointed to the bag in the corner of the practice room and said, "It's the snacks that Nanxi gave you.

" Thoughtfully said: "Cen Xin, we believed you when you said you went to see Nanxi, but looking at it now, you actually went to Nanxi to take extra classes, right?" Cen Xin half smiled, "Guess?

"

Qu Tingting shook his head, "Nanxi is well-known for acting, but she has never danced before. Maybe it's because Cen Xin is in a good mood, so she became enlightened?"

Fan Yue was greatly shocked, "At first, I thought that this time the protagonist was none other than me. , but now it looks like it's a bit hanging."

Cen Xin packed up her things and walked to the girls, "If you want to act, then I'll give you the leading role this time."

Qu Tingting was a little jealous, "Can the second female number Give it to me?"

Qu Tingting didn't think that Cen Xin would agree to this unreasonable request just for jealousy, but she actually nodded.

"Of course, this time, let me set off for you!"

The fourth pre-match recording finally started, and now there are only 24 contestants left. From a stool to a comfortable sofa.

"For the fourth competition, we will still present it in the form of a live broadcast. Today is Monday, which means that everyone will rehearse a song and dance drama that will allow you to advance before Friday." When the host's words came out, the contestants were inevitably in an uproar,

" The time is too tight, four days, how is it possible?"

The director made up the knife at the right time, "It's not four days, it's three days, we will have the final rehearsal on Thursday, the unqualified group will be directly deprived of the chance to play." "

Thursday At the same moment, we will be waiting for you on the stage, that is to say, your preparation time is only 72 hours." After the

words fell, the countdown timer started to work, and every change of the number made the contestants tremble with fear.

"Our competition will be divided into 4 groups, with 6 people in each group. This time, only the top twelve contestants will be able to advance."

From 24 to 12, is the program group crazy?

"Now, our group starts from the first place in the previous round. Our reward for this round is that you can choose 3 players independently." Before Cen Xin could speak, Qu Tingting and

Fan Yue took the initiative to walk over Beside Cen Xin, other contestants expressed their dissatisfaction.

"You have occupied the first place for long enough, can't you let us feel the feeling of being promoted?"

Fan Yue put his arms around Cen Xin's arm, shook his head and refused, "Why did you go so early, you are determined not to let it go."

"Are the trio going to create miracles together again? Then there is still one spot, Cen Xin, who do you choose?" Cen Xin

looked around at the contestants, and at the same time recalled the host's interpretation of the rules, giving her three spots of her own choice, then The other two members must be arranged by the program group.

It is definitely not acceptable to choose a player without choosing a repertoire.

"Can I use the opportunity to choose players independently in exchange for the right to choose scripts independently?"

The host looked at Cen Xin in surprise: "I suspect that you have read my script, Cen Xin, you said that I am going to use heuristic The lines that the question guides you to exchange completely left me speechless."

Hearing this, the contestants burst out laughing, Cen Xin was so smart that the eloquent host couldn't answer.

"I insisted on the choice at the beginning, choosing the campus theme."

Even though I have seen it, do I still insist on choosing the most difficult one? The contestants couldn't help clapping their hands for Cen Xin's courage.

"Next, the rest of the contestants will conduct a reverse election. There are still three vacancies in Cen Xin's group. Who wants to join?" All the

male contestants who have worked with him before raised their hands together, plus a girl who has always wanted to be in the same group as Cen Xin, Group of six assembled.

"Cen Xin, you have read the script this time. You must know that there are three groups of CPs in the play, so the current staffing is a bit unbalanced." The

director couldn't help but reminded, and gave Cen Xin an extra chance to adjust the composition of the members.

"It won't be unbalanced, male number three, I'll act."

After the recording of the groups, each group entered the rehearsal hall, and Cen Xin distributed the scripts that had been marked long ago to everyone.

"Cen Xin, have you been following this drama for a long time?"

Everyone's roles were clearly divided. Although there were 3 groups of CPs this time, the quotas for roles were different.

Although the song is not difficult, the dance is the most difficult among the 4 groups. The other groups are saying that it is very difficult for the Cen Xin group to take the first place this time.

"Yes," Cen Xin didn't hide it, "Since we got the script in advance last time, I have been thinking about how to make this campus story more colorful and exciting, even if everyone's appearance time is different." "

And It's not interesting to repeat the same type again."

This time the popular script is a martial arts theme, probably because the interpretation of "Snow Burning Villa" made the martial arts theme popular, and every subsequent competition has a similar theme.

Many people wanted to see Cen Xin perform, and the program team expressed the same expectation, but Cen Xin refused.

"But what should you do if you are eliminated?"

The male contestant who has worked with him is more straightforward, "You have the least role in the male third role, and you have to reverse the role. It is very difficult to stand out." "Really?"

Cen Xin smiled, "Let's practice the dance first, and the song will be tomorrow. I have studied your files, and you have all received formal training in dance. I think our group will be stable this time." Fan Yue was the first to respond, "I will

dance I've already practiced, and I'll show you the moves, and I'll leave it to Cen Xin to perform the part."

Qu Tingting and another girl readily agreed, "We both sing well, and we'll be in charge tomorrow."

"Okay, then we'll be in charge of logistics and errands. If you're thirsty, hungry, or needy, we can give you orders at any time." The division of

labor is clear, and Fan Yue stands at the front, "Come on, let's do group dance A first."

In the bright practice room, music stipulates order, Dance moves bring life to the air, and in the mirror everyone is practicing hard.

The clothes were wet with sweat, and the physical strength was lost during the dance. Before it was lunch time, no one wanted to stop.

This time, they are closer to the realization of their dreams.

At 5 p.m., even Fan Yue couldn't jump anymore, and the members of Cen Xin's team collapsed on the floor like fish waiting to be rescued.

"Who's going to buy food?"

Fan Yue couldn't move anymore, she was so hungry that she could eat a cow. She really wanted to teleport back to the dormitory to see what delicious food Nanxi sent.

"Why don't you ask Brother VJ to help us?"

Qu Tingting said, rubbing on the floor and moving to a corner, took out his wallet, and then moved to VJ's side, without getting up and walking.

"Brother, save the child!"

VJ seldom spoke, but was still amused, "You know that these might be shown to the audience

, right ?" If you are full, you must be thankful."

Everyone in Cen Xin's group was trying to make ends meet, but although Cen Xin didn't join, she didn't stop her. Seeing that VJ was about to shake, there was a knock on the door of the practice room.

"Excuse me, is Miss Cen Xin there?"

Cen Xin got up from the ground, walked over and nodded, "I am."

"There is a courier here, and you need to sign for it." The man said, and handed over two bills of lading. It doesn't look like express delivery, but it makes Cen Xin feel familiar.

After Cen Xin signed, the person pointed downstairs, "Miss Nanxi sent you two dining cars and three chefs, who will provide you with all the meals during the competition. She asked me to tell you: you must eat well." On the

ground When the people heard this, they immediately got up and went around to see that there were really two dining cars underneath.

Although I don't know what it is, just seeing the hot steam makes people move their index fingers!

"Walk, walk, Nanxi is simply an angel who saves people in need!"

Cen Xin clutched the bill of lading, lowered her head to hide her smile, the gift prepared by this person was as surprising as ever.

"Hurry up, hurry up, if you have anything to say, we'll finish the recording." Fan Yue and Qu Tingting took Cen Xin's arm and ran downstairs, "If you continue to dawdle, our group will have the first A starving contestant."

The dining car was ready, and the chefs obviously knew Cen Xin, and they introduced the menu at the same time: "This car provides quick meals, including Yangchun noodles, fried rice noodles, grilled cold noodles and Oden, if you tell me in advance, you can provide ready-made meals such as dumplings and wontons." "Where

is that car?" Fan Yue listened, tears streaming from the corners of her mouth, she was so hungry.

"The other car can serve Western food for 6 people. Ms. Cen's favorite Wagyu and Tomahawk steaks can be served today.

" "Each one of the snacks will fill your stomach, and then eat steak today to replenish your energy, and the order is finished."

When Cen Xin's group went upstairs with Oden, the other groups were almost crazy about it. When they inquired, it turned out to be Cen Xin's boss. The dining car delivered, instantly envied and hated.

"Cen Xin, we really don't have much good food around here. Every time I go to the city, it's always a struggle. If you do this, you can post the QR code and the price. Can we place an order?" Cen Xin didn't say anything yet

. , Fan Yue quickly agreed, she quickly edited and posted the price in the group.

Fan Yue ate all kinds of delicacies, and the prices given were quite reasonable. Half an hour later, not only the players gathered downstairs, but even the staff couldn't resist ordering food.

"Which one should put the QR code?" Fan Yue had quick eyes and hands, and had already asked the director to borrow a printer.

"Wait for me." Cen Xin said and made a call.

Chao Nanxi finished the day's shooting, took out his mobile phone, and after disabling the do not disturb mode, one after another, the account information swarmed in. The amount is not large, and the payment time is quite concentrated.

She handed the mobile phone to Xue Ran: "Who used my payment code to play a prank?"

Xue Ran was watching a certain contestant's live broadcast, which happened to be the real-time operation of the two dining trucks, "This white radish is really amazing! , soak up the Kanto soup, and bite it down, in addition to the freshness of kelp, there is also the sweetness of the radish itself, no, I want a bunch!" She just finished speaking, the phone rang, and 5 yuan was credited in real

time .

Xue Ran looked at Chao Nanxi with a complicated expression, and said, "I thought your food delivery truck was very romantic, but now it seems that you are very business-minded.

" , ranging from ten yuan to dozens of yuan.

"Cen Xin, it's really..."

It's so cute.

Looking at the series of receipts, Chao Nanxi couldn't help laughing.

She just said suddenly one day that she wanted to feel what it was like for a vendor to collect money at any time, and her kitten remembered it, no wonder she asked her for the payment code mysteriously.

Tap the screen, and Chao Nanxi can't forget to complain: No one would have thought that the end of the payment code is Nanxi Benxi.

After much deliberation, Chao Nanxi planned to return the gift. She called Xue Ran who was about to get out of the car: "I'm

on the phone with your Nana?" True, but what was her Nana?

"Bring it, I happen to have something to look for her."

Chao Nanxi was not polite, and answered the phone straight to the point: "I heard that you are very familiar with the first sister of your company, Zhao Man?"

Qiao Yina was in a particularly good mood because of Chao Nanxi's words, "Your Nana", "We are an agent. People, they are so familiar with each other."

"There is no need to do it, can I ask her to do me a favor tomorrow? It will be paid." Every time Qiao Yina uses idioms, she finds it strange. I can't get used to it.

"You don't need to pay, just promise to give Xue Ran a vacation on the weekend."

"Deal."

In the early hours of the morning, the training of Cen Xin's group was still going on, and the individual dance part by role was almost finalized. Sitting on the floor and stretching, Fan Yue couldn't help but asked Cen Xin: "So you are also very talented in dancing, which is too enviable."

Cen Xin shook her head, "I don't have any talent, if I change the script, Now I may be on fire."

What she had was just a good teacher, that teacher demonstrated the dance steps of each character and imagined every detail for her.

"What time do we start tomorrow?" Qu Tingting couldn't bear it anymore, and couldn't help closing his eyes while talking.

Cen Xin didn't say the time, but pointed downstairs: "I heard that tomorrow morning there will be pan fried buns, tonkotsu ramen, and Long Chao Shou to choose from.

" Me!"

Fan Yue lay flat, put on her jacket and fell asleep on the spot, if Cen Xin and Qu Tingting didn't stop her and promised to wake up early in the morning, Fan Yue really didn't plan to leave.

Others may just marvel at the delicacy of the dining car, but only she knows that the chefs invited by Nanxi are the best in every category.

Even she can't eat it every time, but Nanxi invites them so easily, it's too sour.

The street lights elongated their backs, and the young players rushed from the training hall to the dormitory. The carefree playtime dilutes the pressure and tension of the game. Later, the editor used this paragraph in the feature film and marked it as: the realization of dreams is never without the company of companions.

Fan Yue wasn't angry at first, but after entering the rehearsal hall, she had a dark face. Although she participated in the vocal opening and vocalization training arranged by Qu Tingting, she was just unhappy. Wherever she was, it seemed that a dark cloud floated over where.

Obviously practicing with the piano

    Fan Yue sang a happy nursery rhyme, but Qu Tingting had no choice but to stop it.

"Yueyue, I'll be able to have breakfast after half an hour of practice."

Fan Yue, who was tricked into getting up, sneered, "Heh, don't tell me what to say. It's turned over at that moment."

The other contestants were a little sleepy at first, because they burst into laughter immediately after saying these words, Fan Yue must have been so much fun.

Cen Xin went out after receiving a call, and she hasn't come back yet, Fan Yue glanced downstairs, as the number of people buying food continued to increase, her heart sank, she should be the first to enjoy the delicious food The one for breakfast!

Cen Xin opened the door and came in. She closed the curtains first, unplugged the camera, and discussed with the VJ who was in charge of filming. Cen Xin didn't invite the people waiting at the door in until there were no outsiders around.

"This is our vocal teacher for today, Zhao Man."

As soon as Cen Xin finished speaking, the two boys stood up excitedly, followed by the goddess taking off their hats and mirrors, covering their mouths and screaming in place, it turned out to be the queen of the song Zhao Man!

Fan Yue mouthed and asked: "What's going on?"

Cen Xin shook her head, she was also confused. Zhao Man opened the thermos cup and took a sip, and then greeted everyone. Her voice was so vivid that it was very comfortable to hear.

"I'm Zhao Man, who was invited by Nanxi to give you vocal tutoring today."

It's Nanxi again!

The contestants stared at Cen Xin and turned into lemons under the lemon tree.

Cen Xin's heartbeat continued to speed up following this introduction, but she still maintained her superficial peace.

"Teacher Zhao only has two hours to accompany us, let's start now!"

This time, even Fan Yue didn't bother to go to dinner, and everyone was engrossed in Zhao Man's demonstration and explanation.

Even if they know it's impossible, even if they know it's impossible, no one will give up their longing for number one.

Just once.

At noon on Friday, the program team released the trailer, and fans from all walks of life came to the scene one after another, leaving their names on the barrage.

In the beginning, it was group selection, and Cen Xin's group was formed first.

"I bet, this time the Cen Xin group can advance in place again. With Cen Xin here, there is no worry about advancing."

Later, after the training, the players rushed to the RV. "Oh my god, isn't this a picture that can only be seen during class breaks? Are they all rushing to the canteen ? It's

so funny." "People" "+1" At the end, there is a picture of a contestant falling from the stage by mistake. Someone took a quick screenshot. Ting Ting. The author has something to say: Little assistant work log: Mint's cat faces Nanxi: I heard that this chapter has been unlocked nearly 30 times without success An author: cross out the rumor

67

 Qu Tingting's accident occurred during the final rehearsal. When the song and dance drama reached its climax, the three groups of contestants stood on the scattered lifting platform and performed a solo dance in turn. The whole performance was about to end. The stage lighting was very strong, and Qu Tingting stepped into the air while walking, and then the scene edited into the trailer appeared.

Cen Xin and Fan Yue, together with the film crew, sent Qu Tingting to the hospital. Her left leg was broken and needed immediate surgery. As time passed, Cen Xin's team was facing a huge crisis. They did not wait for Qu Tingting to come out of the operating room and returned to the shooting base first.

The group that was originally full of confidence became a little depressed after Ting Ting was injured.

Seeing that there is only one day left until Friday's rehearsal, without Qu Tingting, the integrity of the performance will be destroyed, how to solve this problem is even more difficult.

The program team was not as relaxed as Cen Xin and the others. After an emergency meeting, they came up with a solution: vacate Qu Tingting's seat and continue the original performance.

It's just the easiest low-risk solution, which is bound to greatly reduce the presentation effect, and the final result will most likely not be as good as other groups.

"What about you? What do you think?" Sitting in the rehearsal hall with the contestants, Cen Xin could hear the music of other groups during the conversation, which was in sharp contrast to the smooth progress of the other groups, and everyone was under double pressure.

"Change it," Fan Yue said decisively, "If you play it safe, someone in our group will be eliminated."

Another female contestant was more pessimistic. Among the six people, she was the one with the weakest popularity value: "If you change it, you will be eliminated." Not necessarily no one will be eliminated, such as me."

There was a difference of opinion, Cen Xin looked at her watch, it was now 12 noon, and there were still more than 30 hours before tomorrow's performance, excluding sleep and rest, they still had at least one full day You can concentrate on rehearsing.

"Practice first and give me an hour. If you can't solve it, we will keep the original way of performing. If there is a way, do you want to fight with me?"

After careful consideration, the two male contestants stood up and gave 100% support: "Anyway, we can get here thanks to you, Cen Xin. Even if it is the last performance, we will not regret it. We will listen to you." Fan Yue

naturally No objection, she turned on the music, "Come on, let's practice first, and leave the brain to Cen Xin. Start with the group dance part. If I make a mistake, I will be fierce." Cen Xin went downstairs and looked through the

few In the friend list, she finally opened Kuang Xiao's WeChat.

She was very reluctant to trouble others, but this time the crisis could not be solved by her alone, so she made a voice call with the mentality that she might be rejected.

"Hello, Kuang Xiao, I'm Cen Xin." Cen Xin was a little nervous, she and Kuang Xiao didn't have a warm relationship, and it was unreasonable to bother him when something happened.

"Hello, Xinxin!" It was Dongdong who answered the phone, and the little girl's voice was extremely excited.

"Hi Dongdong, I'm looking for Kuang Xiao, I have an urgent matter to bother her." "

It won't be troublesome, as long as you ask, Kuang Kuang is willing to do anything!" Seeing Kuang Xiao come out of the bathroom, Dongdong Quickly handed over the phone.

"Hello, Cen Xin." Hearing Dongdong's words, Kuang Kuang didn't feel that there was anything wrong, and she obeyed the leader's order unconditionally.

"The thing is like this..." Cen Xin described the problems they faced, and then explained her thoughts: "I want to see if you can find a good way to adapt the script? In the situation where the changes are as small as possible Next, round up the story."

"While maintaining the integrity of the story, don't erase Qu Tingting's sense of existence?" Kuang Xiao summed up Cen Xin's request.

"Yes, I don't know if my request is reasonable, and I'm sorry to disturb you rashly." Cen Xin said, and sent the script and the video they recorded before to Kuang Xiao.

"Give me some time, I'll call you later."

Kuang Xiao clicked on the script, and after reading it, he analyzed the recorded video carefully. Sitting aside, Dongdong and Dingding saw Cen Xin dancing Yes, it danced well, I was very surprised.

"The female goose actually danced the boy's movements this time, Ding Ding, did you see that? It's so handsome!" Lucky became the pre-screening viewer before the competition, and while watching it, he became ready to edit the video.

"It's refreshing and not greasy, that's really important."

Ding Ding took out the painful hand from Dongdong's hand, and sent her agreeable opinion rationally.

"I don't know what will happen if the female goose dances like a girl?"

Kuang Xiao heard this sentence, she had a flash of inspiration, and she sent a message to Cen Xin: "Give me half an hour".

It's done! The stone that weighed on Cen Xin's heart was removed, and she believed in Kuang Xiao's ability to adapt the story. What else can be done?

Cen Xin thought about finding the director. After some communication, she sat in the computer room and carefully looked through the materials for the fourth episode.

Every time I read a section, Cen Xin would write down the number of the available sections, and wait for Kuang Xiao to send the revised draft, exactly one hour.

Cen Xin ran back to the training room and told all the staff about the revision: "This is a revised script. Although the story line has changed, the group dance does not need to be revised. Everyone's roles have increased, and the way of acting needs to be adjusted. , sounds a little troublesome, but the final integrity will not be destroyed."

Fan Yue danced once according to the new script, the lyrics were simply adjusted, and the changes in the aria were mainly focused on emotional adjustments, but Overall, it's definitely achievable.

"If we agree, let's go to the director's team together?"

Cen Xin still left the final choice to the team members, they are a whole, and this final decision should include everyone's opinions.

The girl hesitated, and finally voted for it, "Anyway, I'm not destined to win the first place, why don't I seize this opportunity and make another wave of fans." The

director team saw the new script, but did not give it to Cen Xin immediately. group answers. Waiting is anxious, Cen Xin greets everyone to go downstairs for dinner.

Sitting under the tent in front of the dining car, Cen Xin served the hot glutinous glutinous rice balls to her teammates, "Today's staple food is rice rolls, cross bridge rice noodles, spicy soup, and noodles with fried sauce. What do you want to eat?"

Boys Originally uneasy, seeing Cen Xin so calm, she gradually regained her confidence: "Eat, eat, eat, and work when you're full. Let's share a share."

Fan Yue was really hungry, so she ran to the other side I ordered a set meal, "Today is French food, and the foie gras is quite fresh. It's really lucky." The

aroma was lingering, and the cooking smoke was billowing. The pressure of the competition was temporarily suppressed in front of the food. Cen Xin's group ate happily without showing any negative emotions at all.

Their final choice is not to be afraid of winning or losing, but to focus on the presentation of the work, and spare no effort for this, but they don't want to leave regrets for the fourth competition.

During the filming process, VJ was moved by this original intention and persistence. It turns out that the road of chasing dreams can not be lonely.

After the meal was over, the production team asked Cen Xin to go up, and straight to the point pointed out the stakes: "The script is very good, and the ideal presentation effect will be good, but you don't have time." The overall strength of the members of this group is above average

. With more time, the program team will not hesitate.

Originally, this group was burdened with the most expectations, and then an accident happened suddenly. All in all, once a mistake is made in the competition, the negative impact will be huge besides the bad scene.

Especially for Cen Xin, the more she pays attention, the greater her expectations. Once something goes wrong, she will be very disappointed.

Everyone enjoys the joy of star-making, and at the same time will give expectations and high standards to the promising players. Once the players fail to meet the standards, they will be backlashed by this support to the maximum.

"So, do you still choose to finish the new script in one day?"

Cen Xin could clearly see what the director wanted to convey. Knowing this, she still nodded: "We will do our best."

Back in the rehearsal hall, Cen Xin began to split the script: "We don't need to change the following. Everyone has read their own parts, please confirm the degree of completion.

" The small problems above are refined: "For the group dance, the movements of the two of you can be bigger, and Cen Xin's appearance must be accurate." After finishing the

easiest part, the difficulty escalates: "Now this part is for everyone Add more scenes, before the sun goes down, we have to get our respective parts down."

"Cen Xin, what do you think of this expression?" "

Not good, please do it all over again."

"If I make a gesture of rejection here , will it be better?"

"It's a good idea, we can move on to the future."

After finishing the plot, Cen Xin asked the chef to bring up a light meal, and each of them had a big cup of coffee to prepare for the long night.

After the meal, Fan Yue used simple stretching to help everyone digest, and then entered the running-in of the dance part.

"Let me demonstrate first, everyone watch carefully."

Fan Yue and everyone else got the script at the same time, but they have already mastered the dance moves. Suitable.

Every jump is exhausting, and the energetic smile is also quite strenuous. The repetition makes the night pass quickly. When the first ray of sunlight penetrates the heavy clouds, Cen Xin's group finally grinds out the overall effect of the adaptation.

"No, I have to sleep for ten minutes, no, fifteen minutes."

Fan Yue was so sleepy that she couldn't even open her eyes, and it was only then that Cen Xin realized that she also had a day when her energy was exhausted.

"You guys rest, I'll bring you breakfast."

Cen Xin said as she walked downstairs, the morning mist cleared, the air was humid, she sneezed against the cold, and instantly woke up.

Only then did she have time to look at her phone, and as expected, she sent twenty or thirty messages to Nanxi.

Cen Xin took out the earphones, put them on, and listened to the first one in order: "The filming location is not far away, but I can't see you, I feel resentful."

Cen Xin couldn't help but listen to Chao Nanxi's complaints. Laughing, the mature and successful woman in her eyes is actually a child who hasn't grown up in private.

"The prop teacher may chase me after I finish the job. Today I broke two prop swords."

Cen Xin looked at the broken sword in the picture and nodded in agreement. If she was a prop teacher, she would not Give Nanxi a good face.

"Now is the fifth hour since you didn't reply to me, I miss you."

Cen Xin took a deep breath, the sourness welling up in her heart was not strong but penetrating. She would miss every day when she couldn't see Nanxi.

"When my competition is over, I'll go find you."

Putting down her phone, Cen Xin packed her breakfast. She ran upstairs to wake up the sleeping team members, "Work harder, the competition is over, and I'll treat everyone to a barbecue." Fan Yue was a little angry at first, but when she

heard this, she immediately rolled over on the ground and got up: "I will decide the place, and you will pay for it." "

No problem!"

After seeing the people who supported each other, they quickly gathered together.

"Xin You Lingxi is here!" A girl in a red hoodie raised the light sign in her hand. The red color is the red-clothed leader played by Cen Xin. It is also an ancient costume that surprised everyone in a certain Nanxi movie. .

"Did you watch my sister? Xinxin is going to dance tonight. I really don't know how she dances." "

No matter how Xinxin dances, we will guard the female goose, and I don't know if Nanxi will watch her." performance."

Fans from other companies felt that it was very strange that there were only a handful of Nanxi and Cen Xin in the same frame, and the two were just a simple relationship between Bole and a dark horse. In layman's terms, it was an employment relationship, but why were they fans? More and more people?

Not only that, there are more and more bigwigs joining Xin You Lingxi's camp, whether it's small compositions or editing, they all output very quickly and high-end.

What kind of magical power do these two people have, so that everyone can find sugar when they know there is nothing?

Dongdong was unable to come to the scene, so he took Ding Bang to assign tasks to everyone in the Xinyou Lingxi support group: "Students on the scene must do a good job in shooting. Although the program team will have pen-hold shooting and exclusive lenses, our shooting will use It is very important for the subsequent editing."

"Resolutely complete the task!" They will continuously send out the first-hand fans' perspective materials, just because they firmly believe that Xin You Lingxi is real!

At 8:00 p.m., the actors of "The Long Winter" were waiting for the show in the rest area. Heating equipment was placed on the scene, and snacks and fruits were provided. Compared with the hardships in the mountains, returning to the city is a paradise.

"Have you watched Nanxi's play today? It's extremely smooth, almost not NG, as if you are holding back your energy and want to get off work quickly." "

Really, when I go to school with me, I will pack it up in the last few minutes Like a schoolbag, she has been catching up with the show all day today, she is crazy!

Because I NG twice, the first thought is that I feel sorry for Nanxi..." "

Originally the director said that he wanted to produce a high-quality product, so he set the shooting time It was longer, but I heard the producer say that because of Nanxi, the filming schedule was even ahead of schedule." "

It's too scary, Nanxi is really the king of the king, she stayed up in the middle of the night last night to practice today's martial arts moves. "

The old artist took a sip of hot milk tea with a thermos cup in his hand, and said to himself: "Because it's Friday.

" After a while, everyone saw clearly that it was Nanxi in armor.

Nan Xi was wearing armor and made noises as she ran. She ran extremely fast with a strong momentum.

The actor who said she was the king couldn't help feeling a little nervous. Could it be that Nanxi came to settle accounts with them?

The prop sword is still in his hand, and it feels like a random sword can kill them, it's really terrible!

Unexpectedly, after Nanxi entered the door, she didn't settle accounts with anyone. The heavy armor made her unable to sit down. After turning on the TV, she simply stood in front of the TV.

The opening title of the actor variety show has just ended. In the live broadcast, the host came out first: "Welcome everyone to watch the "Newcomer Actor Challenge" on Friday night as scheduled. Today, we are about to start the fourth competition. The theme is: song and dance drama."

After speaking the string of words and introducing the judges, the first group of contestants was invited up, and the pre-shooting images were released, and the competition was about to begin.

Before going on stage, Cen Xin was drawn in fourth place. This hour of practice time was like a gift from heaven.

The stage director watched Cen Xin's group practice in the open space in the backstage, and gave detailed and specific guidance from positioning to movements.

Xue Ran and the director made arrangements for the schedule, only to find out that Nanxi, who had finished filming, was missing. Also anxious was the prop teacher, who took away a sword because Wang Benxi was sabotaging. This is for tomorrow's shooting, and the prop teacher is afraid that something will go wrong.

So, when Xue Ran and the prop teacher chased to the lounge, they saw Nanxi standing upright like a goalkeeper. She was so engrossed in the game that she even forgot to take off her armor.

After the advertisement break, Xue Ran and the prop teacher took off the armor for her and took the sword from her hand, and the prop teacher left with satisfaction.

Chao Nanxi was placed on a comfortable chair by Xue Ran, and after putting on a down jacket, she realized that she was not the only one watching the show in the lounge.

The old artist sat beside her and asked kindly: "I heard that the group that the child is in encountered some problems."

Chao Nanxi nodded, "I watched the film and said that a teammate was injured during the rehearsal. It's a pity.

" , the commercial is over, and we enter the second group of competitions.

Looking towards Nanxi, he recorded the characteristics of each player on his mobile phone. Some of these people will face Cen Xin face to face in the next match.

When it was the turn of the third group to play, Cen Xin's group began to get nervous again. Even Fan Yue, who was always optimistic, had cold hands.

"This time, it's not just for ourselves, at least we have to prove that Tingting has been here and contributed to the competition."

Time is running out, and Cen Xin is sorry that she hasn't visited Qu Tingting until now. Anyway, this time She has to win.

Although she knew it was difficult, she still didn't want anyone in this group to be eliminated.

The third group of competitions ended, and as usual, it was an advertisement segment. The director informed Cen Xin that the group would be on stage in 5 minutes.

At this moment, Cen Xin received a message from Chao Nanxi. It was a selfie with an ongoing program in the background.

"Don't be afraid, every stage is worth doing your best."

"You are the one who takes the script, and what the audience can see is your interpretation, that is to say, you are the God of the character.

" The message came to me"

and handed over the mobile phone to the staff, Cen Xin led the team members onto the stage, and the lifting platform brought them to the stage where the lights gathered. At a certain moment, she thought of Nanxi again.

The reason why she works so hard is to hope that one day, they can stand on the same height and move forward side by side.

The live broadcast continued, and the camera focused on the five contestants, but Qu Tingting's live channel was empty.

Seeing this, Qu Tingting's fans felt very disappointed, they thought they could see her on stage again.

Before the performance, the program team released a VCR, which was filmed in the ward. Qu Tingting was lying on the hospital bed, his left leg was wrapped in a plaster cast, and his leg was hanging high. It seemed that he felt pain.

"Hello, audience friends. I am Qu Tingting. I am sorry that I am unable to continue the next game due to injury. Before quitting the game, I would like to thank the program team for giving me this opportunity to say something."

Qu Tingting took out a photo, pointed to Cen Xin and said, "Thank you for this person, who looks deserted, but brought me from the first round of tour directly to the fourth round. It's really nice to be a roommate and a good friend with you." I am so happy."

"Cen Xin is the dark horse of the show, but few people know how much she has put in behind her back. I don't know if my absence will affect the competition, but I want to ask the audience for understanding. If Cen Xin I didn't take the first place this time, it's definitely because of me."

Cen Xin's eyes were red, Fan Yue wiped them off with her cuff, Ting Ting was more eloquent than ever before.

"Next, I want to tell Fan Yue, Yue Yue, don't worry about playing boldly, and don't forget what you really want." After speaking, the cp

fans who supported Fan Yue and Qu Tingting burst into bursts Call.

"I will watch your game in the ward, thank you for accompanying me to the present, come on, I am waiting for you to bring me good news!" The VCR ended, and then cut to the

earlier recording screen, and the smooth communication with other groups Rather, the challenges and pressures of this group were concentrated in the 24 hours before the stage.

In the double-speed fast-play clip, it was practice again and again. Everyone was exhausted, but they gritted their teeth and continued because they didn't want to lose.

Finally, the performance began, and the audience's sense of anticipation was raised to the highest level.

The bell rang for the end of class. The boys took up basketballs and rushed to grab the basketball hoop at a fast speed. The two boys from Cen Xin's group danced in front of the hoop by grabbing the ball. The audience watching the program exclaimed: Youth Campus In the future, please choose according to this standard for the school grassroots and school bully!

Immediately afterwards, a man with his head bowed, ran over with a drink towel in his arms, and at the same time he was timid and restless, singing his heartfelt voice in a corner where no one was around.

Before singing, everyone was curious about who this character was, but when the singing sounded, everyone suddenly realized that it was Cen Xin!

No one thought that she would choose to cross-dress, with thin shoulders and a timid back, she performed a transparent person at the bottom of the campus superbly.

"It's over, I can't get out after taking it in. I didn't expect our Xinxin to be so good-looking as a boy." "

If I have such a younger brother for me, sibling love is not impossible!"

The scene of the boys faded, and the female The whispering among the children continued between classes, Fan Yue was cheerful and generous, the other girl was gentle and quiet, and the two chatted about the content of a comic book.

"The world is different from me. When I was discussing who is the most handsome with my girlfriends, I also had the same expression." At

this time, another character appeared. She was wearing a mask with a famous note on her back: Qu Tingting.

"Wow, you cried so loudly, this group didn't kick Qu Tingting out." "

Who, who is imitating my family, except for the height, the small movements are almost the same."

The girl jumped, Singing happily in the form of song and dance, others can't see it, but Chao Nanxi in front of the TV recognizes it: the one who imitated Qu Tingting is none other than Cen Xin.

Although I don't know what the follow-up story will be like, she played two roles by herself. It was a huge challenge for her in terms of physical strength and expression.

The old artist also recognized who the person Nanxi was staring at was.

"Nanxi, congratulations, this kid is really getting stronger and stronger."

Chao Nanxi deeply agrees that Cen Xin's growth rate is too amazing.

"The day when I can make money for you is just around the corner!"

Chao Nanxi:?

The author has something to say:

Little assistant work log:

I don't want to lose

Chao Nanxi: You won't lose

68

 The term "money tree" was mentioned once in the third vlog by Chao Nanxi. Fans are familiar with it and often use this word to refer to Cen Xin in the comments. Who would have thought that even the artist teacher would know it?

"Teacher, have you seen it?"

The old artist nodded with a smile, and showed Nanxi the mobile phone with enlarged fonts, "I'm still a fan."

Looking at Nanxi, good guy, it turned out to be Xin Youlingxi's super chat .

The old artist was not surprised by Chao Nanxi's surprise, "I am also a person who walks on the front line of the Internet, okay, don't judge a person by age." "

That child is a good child, you call her a cash cow. Her future is limitless."

She also watched Cen Xin's first performance, searched the Internet, and joined Chaohua by mistake. "But no matter what kind of tree it is, it must be well protected. Put it under your wings to let her grow, and when she can independently give her a whole piece of sky, that's right

."

I have seen too much separation and reunion. Although Nanxi and Cen Xin have only been in the same frame once, their eyes full of love and support cannot deceive anyone. It is not just a sudden liking, but also deep support and understanding. This kind of fetter connects two people tightly, like an invisible red thread, so that two people will not lose each other no matter how far they go in the center of vanity. The so-called love can only be formed after the double test of time and human nature. Although they have been together for a short time, the old artist is very sure that they will be partners who can support each other through a long life. "You're right," Chao Nanxi didn't hide anymore, "She is my treasure and my luck." The corners of his lips raised involuntarily, and Chao Nanxi continued to watch the game, "It's time to finish at night, let's go eat something together Give me something, please." The old artist smiled and said intentionally: "You don't get paid for nothing." "Hush money."

At first, the crew was curious about the only artist under Nanxi's banner. They didn't know the difference between him and other newcomers, and why Nanxi was willing to devote all his resources to her.

But after they saw Cen Xin's performance, they had to be convinced. How can a newcomer be so smart? Whether it's walking, or the control when facing the camera, it's too strong. It is no exaggeration to say that she didn't waste a single shot. Although she didn't have much share in this scene alone, she firmly grasped every opportunity for the audience to remember her. "I admire, I thought that Juan Wang Nanxi was only proficient in acting, but now that I see it, he is also very good at planting trees and betting on treasure!" After the performance of Cen Xin's group, everyone couldn't help discussing, and once again heard the kind The word tree made Chao Nanxi confused. What the hell is this? "Mr. Nan, you've really found a treasure. As long as you have this acting skill, you can just use it to act, okay? " Cen Xin is great, but she must have experience. "Our company sent three contestants to participate in the competition. Compared with the previous drafts, it ended up in the first round." " Your company has quietly reached the fourth round. Isn't it good enough?" "Amazing! "" Chao Nanxi pointed at the TV, "Now that we've finished watching, can everyone rate it? When the work is over, I'll treat everyone to a barbecue." After scoring, Chao Nanxi, who had read the script, knew that in order to solve the unexpected Unexpectedly, how many changes did Cen Xin's group make? Originally, this song and dance drama full of youthful vitality would be a campus sweet drama with three pairs of CP and all members HE, who knew that it would become a story of unrequited love with all members single arrow. Among them, the most ingenious change is that although Qu Tingting is absent, he has a strong sense of presence. They never gave up on their teammates from the beginning to the end, and tried their best to bring the efforts of their teammates to the stage.

"I was completely dumbfounded, what a clever idea, Ting Ting was not there, but she used her singing to echo the plot, and cried." "I agree with the upstairs! Use Ting Ting's singing to express that the character has

transferred to another school, and then in Cen When Xin recalled, it turned into a duet of two people, crying, so good to cry, so good to cry, okay?"

If the original script was to add a layer of sweetness to youth, then the script adapted by Kuang Xiao will be sublimated youth.

Youth has friends and misunderstandings, which is the unique sweetness of that period and the unavoidable sourness.

Everyone's throbbing is precious, like an apricot hanging high on the branch, it looks golden, but it may be sour or even bitter in the mouth.

It is an unripe lemon, the green is vigorous and full of vitality, fresh and beautiful, and a taste will leave a deep memory.

After watching the performance of the Cen Xin group, many viewers fell into their own youthful memories. The filter given by time has a timeless beauty, and at the same time, fragility is also a characteristic of young people.

The people who resonated frantically brushed the barrage, crying and laughing whose tears, and whose youth.

"Real-name comment, Xinbao's dance is too tempting."

"I just want to ask, why doesn't Fan Yue join the girl group, can you have a fight?" "

Who is crying for the school girl and school bully who can't love? Oh, it's me "

The scoring session ended, and Cen Xin's team walked to the middle of the stage panting, waiting for the evaluation of the three judges.

In order to fit the theme of the musical, the judges invited this time are dancers, powerful singers, and ladies who have transformed from actors to directors.

"The scoring session is over. Now the judges can comment on Cen Xin's group." The dancer

picked up the microphone and called Fan Yue first: "Fan Yue, just now I heard the audience say that it is enough for you to join the girl group. The view is more than that, aside from the career of an actor, do you really not consider dancing?"

As soon as the words came out, the fans in the audience applauded and screamed, Fan Yue really danced so beautifully! This review is very true and absolutely not exaggerated.

Fan Yue replied with a smile: "Thank you teacher for giving me a high evaluation. At present, I can't say it to death. Art is common. I am very happy to be recognized by everyone." The dancer continued: "From

my From a professional point of view, it can be seen that the overall level of this group is good, with a strong sense of interaction, the most important thing is neatness, and a good emotional expression." "I'm more curious, Cen Xin, you probably don't have any foundation,

but The effect presented is really great.

How on earth did you learn such a difficult dance in such a short period of time?"

Cen Xin took the microphone, "I didn't expect to be spotted by the teacher, I thought I was covering up It's very good, the teacher is really insightful.

I really don't have any dance foundation, I only know this dance at the moment, if I want to analyze the reason, it's probably because I have a pretty good boss?" Just as

Cen Xin finished speaking, Xin from the audience Lingxi fans can't help carnival, the boss is Nanxi!

During the pause, a fan shouted: Xin You Lingxi is real!

Cen Xin's ears turned red because of this sound, and she continued: "In our company's lack of dance teachers, in order not to drag everyone down, the boss personally came up, and she spent a day understanding the dance. , Recorded dozens of dismantling videos for me."

"Wow, dozens?"

"Shouldn't the key information be one day? Is Nanxi a devil? Such a difficult dance, one day?" "

Your focus They are all wrong, shouldn't it be Cen Xin's red ears! Why are they red, why are they red when Nanxi is mentioned~" "From what

you said, Nanxi should be very good at dancing and very patient." Dancer Never expected that Nanxi's level is so high.

"Yes, she learned and recorded the dance steps of each character, because she knows that in this scene, I can't play the leading role."

Xinyou Lingxi fans on and off the field went crazy, the candy was almost smashed head-on, and it was impossible not to eat it. This is because the masters heard the call of cp fans, so they are crazy about candy, right?

Boss and employees, master and apprentice, these two kinds of characters are delicious!

It was the singer's turn to comment, and he spoke highly of this group, "Singing is stable, breath is good in all aspects, I give it 10 points." "

This is the only high score I gave, partly because of the song Ting Ting, it was the right choice for you to release your teammate's singing voice, she sang really well, and added a lot of sense of substitution to your plot." "The

female goose is also great!" A fan shouted, this voice , was heard by the singer.

"Female goose, I don't know who the female goose is?" The singer was at a loss.

"Cen Xin!" The fans shouted Cen Xin's name in unison.

"Then let me say a few words for your female goose." The singer looked at Cen Xin, "Although her singing foundation is not as good as the other contestants, her emotional expression is far superior to everyone else, and it is also because of this reason , She interpreted this role very well."

When it was the director's turn to comment, she asked before showing the score: "First of all, can I understand the role assignment for this scene?"

The boy replied: "It was assigned by Cen Xin, She took the initiative to give up female first female second, including female third, in order to balance the role needs of our group." "

Then I have to say, Cen Xin is a very smart player, not for herself, but for the whole Think about it."

The director showed the score, and it turned out to be another 10. This is the first time a double 10 has appeared since the fourth episode of the actor's variety show.

"She let everyone play to their strengths. Of course, she didn't perform poorly because of the too small allocation. She maximized the charm of the characters in the limited close-up. Cen Xin is really great."

Before announcing the scores of the audience inside and outside the arena, the other three groups of contestants went on stage together. As the big screen scrolled, the scores of the four groups on and off the arena were displayed at the same time: the Cen Xin group ranked first with 29 points from the judges and 480 points from the votes in the arena! In the outside voting, Cen Xin and Fan Yue tied for first place. Originally, the girls with lower popularity in this group would be eliminated, but because of Qu Tingting's retirement, they went from the bottom ten to the eleventh, narrowly escaped death. So far, all members of the Cen Xin team have advanced again! After the recording is over, the program group releases the practice room version of each group. Cen Xin's group is the version when Qu Tingting was still alive. After the comparison, the audience was greatly stimulated, aren't the cookies delicious? Why do you want to change it so that all members can't ask for it? It's too cruel. Viewers who originally doubted Cen Xin's high score mostly retracted their previous negative comments after comparing the two videos. Cen Xin is indeed very capable. This time's success is inseparable from her overall planning and decisive adjustments after the event. At the same time, Nanxi Studio released Nanxi's teaching video and put Cen Xin's learning video together. The same frame of the master and the apprentice sparked a trend of learning to dance with Nanxi, and imitation videos were posted online one after another, which added a lot of enthusiasm to the two of them. Not only that, in addition to the boss and employees, the version of the boss and the cash cow, the trend of master-apprentice love between hard-working apprentices and caring masters has spread among Xin You Lingxi fans. Many fans feel that compared with last week's Xiaoma style, This issue of master-student love is even more exciting! A large number of fans flooded into the actor's official Weibo, and they all left messages: Seeking a true sharing of Nanxi and Cen Xin. The official Weibo replied under the most liked message: in contact. The show is over, and the title of the fifth episode will be announced tomorrow. The other groups are saying goodbye sadly, and the Cen Xin group gathered at the entrance of the shooting location in a low-key manner. "Walking around, it's hard to make an appointment for the best local barbecue, Cen Xin, you can bring the money, we won't be polite." When Fan Yue mentioned food, her eyes lit up, and she stood on the side of the road to stop car. "You're welcome, I got my first basic salary today, and I'm not allowed to come back if I can't finish it."

Just thinking of the electronic salary slip with the logo of Nanxi Studio printed on it, a warmth circulated in the ventricle, and then spread to the whole body.

Finally, she was one step closer to Nanxi. If it was a hundred steps away from Nanxi, there were still ninety-nine steps to go, but because of the opening of this step, she saw a clear path.

Go forward, keep going forward, through the depths of the nebula, the person with starlight will wait for her in a place as bright as diamond light.

5 people, two cars, and a remote location of the barbecue restaurant is quite low-key, Cen Xin didn't even see the signboard, if it wasn't for the barbecue aroma wafting in the air, she would never have thought that there would be a restaurant here.

Fan Yue noticed a few nanny cars parked in front of the door. Although she was a little curious, she forgot about it when she smelled the fragrance. The two of them opened the door and went in.

The male contestants who were blocked outside the door joked, "Team Cen, did you not bring enough money and don't plan to let us in?"

Cen Xin and Fan Yue were dumbfounded and had no time to answer the questions of their teammates standing outside the door.

Who can tell them why there are so many well-known actors gathered in a small barbecue restaurant?

Sitting in the private room, Chao Nanxi heard the sound of the door and pushed it out. Sure enough, her kitten came.

The kitten's eyes were wide open, with an expression of disbelief, and it was only when he saw Chao Nanxi that he could guess a few points.

"Come in, and bring your teammates in too. Today is the hospitality and thanks from the boss?"

Chao Nanxi never mentioned the fact that she just came out of Chaohua, but she likes the boss as a persona.

Fan Yue claimed to be used to seeing big scenes, but she was still shocked by so many actors, but she was familiar with Nanxi, so she quickly returned to her natural state and walked into the private room.

I thought that this private room was reserved for them, but who knew, there were old artists and the director of "Winter" sitting in it!

This is the golden combination of senior + first-line, and you can't see it everywhere!

Cen Xin called the other three contestants to come in. The three people who were playing around immediately became quiet as chickens when they saw such a big battle.

Not only seniors from the same company, but also faces that can only be seen on the screen or TV, this feeling is too unreal.

"How did you know I would come?"

Entering the box, Cen Xin relaxed a lot, and she naturally sat on the seat next to Chao Nanxi.

Most people are not surprised by this, but the male players were surprised but did not guess the key point, they were just curious about why they had such a good relationship with the boss.

"Assistant Qiao saw her name when he was ordering food," Chao Nanxi said, hooking his chin at Fan Yue, "She is here, and there is a high probability that you are too."

Assistant Qiao poured a glass of jujube water for each contestant, "Originally We are going to book the shop, but considering that Ms. Cen is coming, we specially reserved a table for you, but the shop is too small, we can only share the table, and I hope you don't dislike it." The Xiaocaiji contestants shook their heads at the same time, inside and

outside They are all great gods, who would dislike them!

During the meal ordering session, Chao Nanxi directly handed the recipe to Fan Yue and asked her to go out to serve everyone. Seeing this, the other contestants followed her out to help. Of course, their seniors had to take care of themselves!

"How do you feel about taking first place this time?" Although the director and seniors were present, Chao Nanxi asked naturally.

Cen Xin shook her head, and only showed her true thoughts when there were no other contestants, "Unfortunately, I am the first one this time, I don't think it is worthy of the name." The

kitten's sensitivity began to make trouble again, and there was a little confusion and gloom in the lonely expression, It's so sad.

"Allow me to interject." Looking at the plain Cen Xin, the senior felt more and more that this child is suitable for the big screen. "Are you regretful because of the absence of teammates?"

Cen Xin nodded, "This time the injury brought her The impact is immeasurable."

"I think there are many people who can dance well and sing well, and there are many who are far better than me. Of course, I am happy that my teammates can advance after winning, but I can't put myself in this position. When Cen

Xin saw the scores, she knew that the credit for the group scores belonged to her teammates, but when she saw that she was also number one in off-court support scores, she felt conflicted.

It shouldn't be hers.

The old man took out a candy from his pocket, "Nanxi gave it to me to eat when my blood sugar was low, and now I will give it to you as a gift." Don't be confused

by the vain data, always focus on your own real strength To think, this original intention makes the old seniors appreciate it very much.

"Sometimes, don't stand on your own point of view to understand the audience's fate, which can only be understood and cannot be expressed in words, and you may feel better." After the old

senior finished speaking, Fan Yue and others came in, and they looked at the audience seriously. Cen Xin: "Cen Xin, the number one in this match must be you."

Fan Yue's words expressed the feelings of other contestants, and everyone walked to Cen Xin's side: "You are right, because we have been trained, Singing and dancing can be played alone, but we are participating in an acting competition. In terms of acting, it is well deserved." The

male contestant nodded, "When I play with you, I know you are a girl, but I still can't bear it." I can't live without the feeling of being called brothers and sisters, this is really convincing." The girl who was almost eliminated nodded repeatedly, "This time, it's the best result I've ever achieved, and it's a hearty feeling that I've devoted myself to it under your leadership. Even if we are eliminated, I don't feel it's a pity." "It's all thanks to you that we survived the crisis and found the possibility of reversal!" Facing the comfort of her companions, Cen Xin gained unprecedented peace of mind, and she couldn't help but look towards Nanxi , she nodded slightly, indicating that she would accept the comfort from the bottom of her heart. "Eat quickly, you can go out to socialize after eating well," Chao Nanxi smiled slyly, "Today is my entertainment, and it is also an opportunity for you to make some contacts, which will be helpful for your future career."

When the contestants heard this, they all sighed in their hearts, what kind of fairy boss is this? They treat Cen Xin well, and the boss will repay them!

Everyone ate hard, Chao Nanxi chatted with the director and seniors from time to time, Cen Xinan quietly accompanied her, helping Chao Nanxi pick up her favorite food.

The snails were Nanxi's favorite, but she didn't bother to eat them after they were served. Cen Xin picked them out one by one with a toothpick for her, and put them neatly on the plate.

The spicy prawns were also good. Cen Xin wore gloves and took out a plate in a short time. When she pushed it to Nan Xi's hand, the director became restless.

"You two, are you really not in a relationship?"

Cen Xin was stunned, and she explained to Nanxi with a smile: "She used to be my assistant." It

was obviously not a positive answer, but the director was very satisfied with the answer, and he looked at it again After a while, he patted the table and said, "That role can be given to her."

As if waiting for this moment, Chao Nanxi poured a sip of rice wine into Cen Xin's cup, and stood side by side with her to toast the director.

"Cen Xin, thank you director."

Although she didn't know what to thank and what role she was, Cen Xin obediently raised her glass with Nanxi at the same time, "Thank you director." The onlookers were confused by the endless toast before

them But why do they feel that when Nanxi and Cen Xin hold up the wine glass together, it's like a couple at a wedding toasting to express their gratitude to those who attended the wedding?

Not long after, other contestants went out to socialize one after another, and the private room became empty.

The director ate the grilled lobster, and the more he thought about it, the more strange he became. He ignored the cheese hanging from the corner of his mouth and slapped the table again.

"Nanxi, did you have a plan?"

Chao Nanxi didn't deny it, and gave the director another baked lobster with cheese.

"Before I asked the director that you wanted a role with only a few scenes as a reward for replacing the second female lead. Although the director agreed, you have not signed a contract with Xue Ran for a long time." Chao Nanxi showed a regretful expression, indirectly accusing the director of being

unkind .

"Since you are skeptical, I can only bring you over to have a look."

"Heh," the director sneered, "Nan Taigong, you know how to fish, and you have plans since before the treat, it's terrible , you are a very scheming Alpha."

"After all, you are the only character who has a little relationship with me, so you have to choose the one you like, right?"

Cen Xin didn't know until now that it turned out to be Chao Nanxi. I won a role for her before officially joining the group. Although this role has few roles, it has important meaning in "Cold".

"Yes, yes, I am satisfied. You can ask Xue Ran to prepare the contract now, and I will sign it when I get back. Do I dare to be dissatisfied? Who knows how you will plot against me if you don't agree." At midnight, everyone dispersed, facing

Nanxi Because the checkout was the last to leave. After she drank the wine, her face was light red, and there was a refreshing obsequiousness between her eyebrows and eyes.

"Nan Xi, thank you." Cen Xin never expected that her dream of appearing in the same movie as Nan Xi would come true so soon.

"Thank you, why don't you show some sincerity. Tonight, I don't have a night show, so I can give you a chance for a whole night."

Cen Xin pinched Nan Xi's waist, "You should watch less super talk, Zhong Ba The total poison is too deep."

Chao Nanxi was shocked, and Cen Xin smiled and explained: "I saw your alias in the likes of the hot post." The

author has something to say:

Little Assistant Work Log:

Boss Thank you, caring and generous

Chao Nanxi: I have countless characters, but my favorite is Kitty's girlfriend!

I changed it almost ten times to unlock it, but after I changed it, I deleted it directly, but it still didn't work. To be honest, it affected my mood. I will continue to try. If it doesn't work, I will put it in the v parking lot b. See you tomorrow

69

    Chao Nanxi couldn't drive after drinking, so he called Xue Ran and asked her to pick him up. While waiting, he and Cen Xin stood at the door of the store, the wind blew out a faint smell of alcohol.

Under the lamp, the blush on Chao Nanxi's face faded, it was because the rouge was too thick, which made her look a bit charming.

"You keep looking at me because you're afraid I'll get drunk?" Chao Nanxi suddenly turned his head and caught the peeping kitten.

Cen Xin shook her head, "You're not drunk, I see you because you're good-looking."

Chao Nanxi held Cen Xi's face and rubbed it twice, "Xiao Tianxin, you're too good at whether you're in an actor competition or a love talk training class. It's gone."

Cen Xin unnaturally averted her gaze, obviously what she said was the truth. When Xue Ran arrived, she opened the car door for Cen Xin towards Nanxi. After the two of them sat down

in the back seat, she deliberately asked, "Tianxin, where do you want to go?"

Seeing the two people with the sour smell of love, let her be the driver, and feed the dog food on the head. The contract didn't say that the agent had to do this.

She did it on purpose, Cen Xin suppressed a smile, these childish tricks have nowhere to hide from her.

Tightening the corners of her lips, Cen Xin pretended to be embarrassed: "Send me back, I have a recording tomorrow morning."

The kitten avoided it, quite deftly, and saw the provocation flashing in her eyes towards Nanxi, and immediately decided to be strong .

She patted Xue Ran's seat, and said without hesitation, "Go back to your residence."

Xue Ran finally couldn't help it, and raised her eyebrows to protest: "Hurry up and change the car, the fresh air system of this car is not working, and the sour smell is so strong that it is suffocating."

Chao Nanxi snorted coldly, "You're coming too soon, don't make fun of anyone, just drive."

Back at the residence, Xue Ran handed a contract to Nanxi, "The director's place has been settled quickly, you can look at the contract again. Let Cen Xin sign if you have any questions."

"Also, don't make it too late, we have to shoot tomorrow morning."

"Whispering." Chao Nanxi said, shutting Xue Ran out of the door.

Cen Xin entered the bathroom to wash up, and before she knew it, this place had become her and Nan Xi's second home. After she washed her face, when she looked up, she saw Chao Nanxi leaning against the door of the bathroom.

"Help me wash."

Cen Xin smiled and filled the bathtub with water, "Okay, big baby, come here quickly."

At first, Chao Nanxi lay in the water, cooperating obediently with Cen Xin to wash her hair. She wrapped her long hair in a dry hair cap and was about to leave when she suddenly pulled him into the water.

"There have been comings and goings, now it's my turn."

Chao Nanxi wet Cen Xin's hair, imitating her cleaning method, first soaking the ends of the hair with conditioner, massaging it thoroughly, and then rinsing it off with water. Afterwards, lather the shampoo fully and clean from the scalp down.

Cen Xin closed her eyes, leaning against the edge of the bathtub, enjoying the soothing strength, and at the same time lamented that Nan Xi is really a good student.

"Now, are you in a better mood?" Chao Nanxi ran his fingertips through Cen Xin's hair, and the hair was attached to her fingertips. The soft hair was washed clean by the water and spread out in the water.

"Huh?" Cen Xin was stunned, "You discovered it again."

She thought she was pretending to easily deceive everyone, but she never expected that Nanxi was not among them.

"When you have something on your mind, I can tell at a glance." He took out the sweet grapefruit-flavored bath salt, and rubbed it on Cen Xin's back toward Nanxi, "So it's much better than before?" "Well,

okay A lot." Cen Xin nodded, only now did she realize that Chao Nanxi was coaxing her all night, trying to make her happy.

"This smell is very similar to your pheromone." After washing away the bubbles, Chaonanxi also entered the warm water. She leaned on Cen Xin's shoulder, closed her eyes, and let the steaming heat linger.

"Every time I use it, I feel like you are by my side."

Cen Xin was holding Nanxi's hand underwater. This person and every word and deed of this person were like spring water, wrapping her away little by little. The cold winter with the wind and the wind.

Casual words would always make her heart soften one piece at a time, and then one piece after another until she fell.

"Nanxi, I take back my reckless and even prejudiced opinion that you don't know how to talk about love."

She obviously knows how to do it!

"Go out," Chao Nanxi looked out the window, "It's getting late."

After drying their hair separately, Cen Xin and Chao Nanxi crawled into bed, their hair spread out and spread together.

"What are your plans for tomorrow?" Every time the recording of the show ends, Chao Nanxi will secretly plan, even for an hour, she just wants to stick with Cen Xin.

"Tomorrow morning, the fifth episode will be released."

"Then?"

"Tomorrow at noon, I will go to the hospital to see the court."

"...And then?"

"Tomorrow afternoon, I will go to another city with Fan Yue to celebrate her birthday."

Chaonan Xi finally couldn't bear it anymore, sat up and looked at

Cen Xin : "So what time do you leave me?" There is no time left for Nanxi.

Seeing that Nanxi's eyes began to change, Cen Xin was quick to think: "Now?"

Chao Nanxi couldn't do anything with her kitten, knowing that she didn't plan her, but she was flattered by her self-righteous appearance arrive.

"Now?" Chao Nanxi imitated Cen Xin's tone, with an expression that I want to see what you are going to do.

The kitten bit its lower lip in every possible way, then lifted the corner of the quilt and got in.

Chao Nanxi pupil earthquake, she never thought that the kitten's idea would be this!

As the fabric rubbed against each other, Chao Nanxi couldn't help but clenched her fingers, and the quilt was wrinkled under her hands.

What does a cat that breaks into a flower bush look like? Fumbles first in the dark, where sight is blocked, and the senses of smell and touch make behavior unpredictable.

It will stumble among the flowers, even waving its claws, and when it finally reaches the end, it unknowingly disturbs the evening wind.

The original tranquility was broken, the evening wind whispered, flowers blew, and the fragrance of freesia permeated the air.

Looking at the ceiling towards Nanxi, her mind was blank, and she was surprised that her Jiang Hua had grown up, and she could completely disturb her if she didn't know it.

After recovering, Chao Nanxi realized that she couldn't lose the main attacking position, so she turned off the light and got under the quilt.

The night is thicker.

The pre-recording of the fifth issue started in the conference room.

From now on, the show is about to come to an end. Among the 12 remaining contestants, nearly half follow Cen Xin, but starting from this episode, they will fight on their own.

The host looked at the few contestants and couldn't help sighing: "The competition system will only be more cruel. The former teammates will definitely stand in the opposite position, and the winner will be the winner." "So are you going to announce the promotion rules for the fifth round

? "Fan Yue couldn't help asking.

"Fan Yue, why don't you host with me, I just lack such a partner who has a tacit understanding with me, who can solve every embarrassing situation alone." When the host said, the

contestants couldn't help laughing Voice.

"In this episode, we will have two rounds of competition. In the first round, 12 will advance to 6, and in the second round, 6 will advance to 3. In other words, at the end of the

fifth episode, the top three winners of this season's "Rookie Actor Challenge" It can be decided."

"Oh my god, what kind of devil competition system is this? It's simply the Shura field." "

Although, I probably already have a guess as to who will be in the top three."

The whispers of the contestants were projected The recording clip on the screen is interrupted, and a detailed explanation of the competition system appears on the screen.

"The fifth round of the challenge is divided into two rounds. In the first round, 12 contestants will walk into professional shooting venues to record short films of different themes. After the

post-production, the 12 works will be released at the same time for netizens Vote."

"After the voting deadline, off-site voting plus judging and scoring together constitute the first round of results, resulting in 6 advanced contestants." "The

shooting themes provided for everyone are: commercial advertisements, public welfare short films, and MVs."

" The specific shooting category has been left to the majority of netizens to choose, and they will decide the shooting category for each of you in the next two days." Just after the short film

commentary finished explaining the first round, the contestants couldn't help but get nervous. The first round was full of suspense, and the decision was entirely in the hands of the audience.

While the contestants were thinking about each other, they couldn't help but look at Cen Xin. With her current popularity, she will definitely be able to advance. The key is which category she will shoot.

If someone with weaker strength meets Cen Xin, they will definitely be eliminated.

"The second round is a live performance. The 6 contestants will select 3 sets of scripts. In the limited preparation time, they will prepare for promotion." "After two or two pk, the winner will

become the top three."

Devil, explained the competition system At the end, all the contestants looked at the program group with condemnation in their eyes. Compared with the previous season and last season, the production team of this season is really crazy.

For the sake of popularity, these poor little fellows are driven into the Shura field every time, and they will not stop until they fight to the death!

"Any questions?" The host looked at the contestants with a meaningful smile.

Cen Xin always felt that something was wrong, but lost her direction after the feeling flashed by.

"Then see you in the next recording!"

The host walked forward, and Fan Yue pulled Cen Xin back and ran away: "Cen Xin, I'm going to prepare something now, and then I'll send you the boarding information, you bring your documents, and when you leave the hospital, go straight to the airport Find me."

Cen Xin had never seen Fan Yue look so restless, and when she ran out with her, she suddenly thought: "But I didn't clean up anything."

Fan Yue shook her head indifferently, and pushed Cen Xin into the pre-order Hao Che: "You don't need to prepare anything, except your documents!"

Chao Nanxi had just finished a scene, and when she saw Xue Ran waving at her, she thought it was Cen Xin calling, and ran over excitedly, but it turned out that it was not. .

"Don't curl your lips, the dislike is too obvious." Xue Ran was speechless, "It was the program team who contacted me, and they said they needed Cen Xin..." "So how do we solve it?"

Chao

Nanxi thought for a while, "You take the program team Please give me your contact information, and I'll take care of the rest. Don't tell Cen Xin about this, so as not to make her unhappy." Just after finishing speaking, Chao Nanxi's cell phone rang, and when he opened it, it

was Cen Xin .

"I'm going to the hospital to see Tingting, and I'm already on my way."

Then, a selfie popped up.

Opening the photo towards Nanxi, looking at the kitten's sweet smile, she finally felt better, "You still have a conscience."

When Cen Xin entered the ward, Qu Tingting had just finished treatment. Seeing Cen Xin coming, she showed a long-lost smile.

"Xinxin, congratulations on winning the first place again. I watched the competition and you guys performed really well!"

Cen Xin adjusted the height of the hospital bed for Qu Tingting, poured a glass of water before sitting down, and used fresh-keeping The film seals the mouth of the cup.

"Tingting..."

Seeing that Qu Tingting was so haggard, Cen Xin's mood changed accordingly.

"You saw it," Qu Tingting smiled wryly, "I'm actually very unwilling to see you on stage."

"I was actually destined for a round of tours, so I didn't have much hope for this show at that time, but Zhou Xue retired, and my luck came." Recalling that time, Qu Tingting suddenly felt that maybe it was the way of heaven

. Good reincarnation, she got a bonus because someone else retired from the competition, and she had some ambitions, but who knew that in the end, she would withdraw from the competition and give up the promotion spot.

"Don't say that..." After Cen Xin joined the group, the first kindness she felt came from Qu Tingting. She was the roommate who spoke to her first among so many people and did not join the camp that excluded her.

Every time Qu Tingting would take the initiative to ask her to pick up the meal, if there was something that others didn't tell her, Qu Tingting would.

"In fact, I once thought about number one. Although I know you are such a strong existence, don't laugh at me."

Qu Tingting has no pressure at all when facing Cen Xin, because this person is always very real and straightforward, and will not hide anything. Tucked in the back and stabbed.

If you like it, you like it, if you don't like it, you don't like it, just like the surface of a clear lake, you can see the bottom at a glance.

"Following you all the way to the next level, I thought that everything I wanted would come, but the moment I fell off the stage, I realized that this is Nankey Yimeng." Qu Tingting's words made Cen Xin's eyes sour, and she couldn't help it

. Give reasons why she understands how she feels.

The combination of her previous life and this life's experience never made her feel the same worry about gains and losses.

Frustration and disappointment came from Song Zhongxia, and in this life Song Zhongxia ended early, sometimes looking at Nanxi, she would wonder if everything was just a dream.

"Tomorrow I will go home to recuperate, so that my parents can take care of me.

The variety show that was agreed before was canceled because of my injury. The competition is coming to an end, and I haven't been able to make it out of the circle. That is to say, the enthusiasm I have It's coming to an end."

Cen Xin shed tears as she listened, and had no idea how to comfort her.

"Maybe it's because they know that I'm about to find out this person, and my company doesn't plan to sign a long-term contract with me. The shrewd company decides based on my final competition results." "

Cen Xin, I'm going to lose my chance."

Qu Tingting After finishing speaking, she couldn't help crying with Cen Xin, the crying in the ward was subdued, faintly revealing despair.

Temporarily stopping crying, Qu Tingting pulled out a tissue, "Cen Xin, I said this not to make you sad, but because you have given me too much, you must not take responsibility on yourself." "Cen Xin, I have

already There is no other way, so I want to hand over my unrealized dream to you, please be sure to win the championship." "

Also, don't forget me."

Cen Xin wiped away her tears and nodded solemnly . The water temperature was just right, Cen Xin brought the water glass to Qu Tingting's lips, Qu Tingting couldn't help sighing after drinking the water: Cen Xin is really good at taking care of others, I don't know if it is because of this that Nanxi is fascinated by her.

Still wanting to say something, Chao Nanxi's phone call interrupted the chat, she picked it up with a terrified expression.

"Cen Xin, don't leave the ward. There are media at the entrance of the hospital to block you." "

Stop me?"

Cen Xin walked to the window and went out through the gap in the curtains. Sure enough, a lot of people blocked the main entrance of the hospital.

"You and I have been photographed, and someone is deliberately starting a fight, but don't be afraid, I'm here to pick you up." After hanging up the phone,

Cen Xin happened to see a news feed titled "Shock Xin You Lingxi's Night at Night" Is it a date, is it superior or inferior, or is there another picture?"

Click on the picture, the picture was taken at the barbecue restaurant last night, and the time is the time after checkout.

Cen Xin clicked on the comments, except for the sugar-eating CP fans and passers-by who questioned the content, the only fans of Cen Xin and Chao Nanxi had already started fighting each other under the post.

In that post, Cen Xin was portrayed as a scheming girl with other plans, and she unilaterally supported Nanxi. The accompanying picture shows Cen Xin leaning on Nanxi's shoulder, the little bird leaning on her. Nanxi kept a cold face and ignored her answers. There were also a lot of edited content in the breaking news post, for example, the relationship between Cen Xin and Nan Xi was not that good, it was Cen Xin's unilateral gossip, etc.

"Someone Cen quickly retreat, Nanxi is beautiful"

"Upstairs, it is clearly Nanxi QQing Cen Xin again and again, Cen Xin has not responded, okay?"

The fans became more and more noisy, It even spread to CP fans, and it is obvious that someone is deliberately causing a war.

"Is the problem serious?" Qu Tingting didn't care about the grief, and was very anxious after clicking on the post and reading it.

"Nanxi said it could be resolved, so it will be. Some people think that I am too hot, and I will make troubles before the game, so as to reap the benefits of the fisherman."

Just as Cen Xin's reputation deteriorated further, the "Winter" official Weibo posted A microblog: "For formal dinners, please do not over-interpret, and: Please bring other actors when the heat is hot, thank you." The

official micro-blog's words of ridicule directly labeled the content of the breaking news post as hype, and threw out the Jiugongge by the way, It proves that the gathering last night was actually a whole crew, not a one-on-one private date.

In the photo, Nanxi and Cen Xinyan are laughing at Yanyan, without any bad faces.

And get along quite well with other actors, it's just that the marketing account took it out of context and cut everyone else selfishly.

Immediately afterwards, Nanxi Studio also posted on Weibo: "Discussion on several ways to please the fortune tree (1), supplementary explanation: If you encounter problems in the future, please feel free to contribute." The picture is Xinyou under the lens of

others Lingxi, at the beginning of the meal, Nanxi tied up her long hair for Cen Xin. When the skewers were served, Nan Xi grabbed the skewers for Cen Xin when there were more wolves but less meat. And, the clip in the car video - it wasn't Cen Xin leaning on Nan Xi's shoulder, Nan Xi had a cold face.

Instead, when a gust of wind passed by, Cen Xin dodged in embarrassment and rubbed against Nan Xi's shoulder, while Nan Xi, whose bangs were blown into a mess, put on a mask of pain in the face of the strong wind and had tight facial features.

Seeing this, netizens became angry. It is obvious that the beauties are unable to fight against the extreme weather, and they are obviously a bit silly and happy comedians.

Xinyou Lingxi's support group even directly exposed the true colors of several Weibo trumpets who caused war among Weifans. They are fans of the same contestant.

The truth came out quite cleanly, it was nothing more than a lame means to weaken Cen Xin's popularity before advancing to the competition.

"Turn around and come out from the north gate of the hospital. I'll wait for you."

After receiving a call from Chao Nanxi, Cen Xin was about to go down, but Fan Yue stopped her: "Put on my clothes and go down in a wheelchair, it's safer. At the same time, Xue Ran entered the hospital from the main entrance. The media thought that Cen Xin would come out from the main

entrance, so they rushed over. No one noticed that Cen Xin had already left with a disguise. Sitting in the car, Cen Xin had a bad expression. She asked Nanxi , "Are you hungry

?" Large pieces of plum blossoms in bud. "Still feeling sorry for Qu Tingting?" "Hmm... Her current situation is really not optimistic." At least half a year of training, half a year is too long for people in the entertainment industry. "Cen Xin, you've been worrying about Qu Tingting these days. To be honest, I'm a little jealous." Chao Nanxi said seriously, but as expected, Cen Xin began to feel guilty again. "Fool, although I'm jealous, I'm still willing to share your worries and solve your problems." Chao Nanxi held Cen Xin's hand, and the two of them looked at the slightly empty plum forest in front of them together. The long winter had just begun, and Aoxue's plum blossoms were still blooming. Not until the final bloom time.

"Cen Xin, in this circle, luck is also a part of strength, you know that?"

Cen Xin nodded. It was precisely because she knew this that she felt very sad.

Just because I have no luck, I have nothing. The more I think about it, the more I feel wronged, even unfair.

"There is never a lack of talent in this circle. Some people are talented, but they never get the chance to realize their dreams." Chao Nanxi stopped talking and looked at Cen Xin with a worried expression. "For example, in the previous life I love you."

Cen Xin sighed as the most painful part of her heart was touched.

"Meeting Bole, the probability of encountering Bole is almost lower than the three thousand in the harem waiting to be blessed. Isn't this an exaggeration?"

Cen Xin shook her head, not at all, even more difficult.

Once upon a time, she was jumping back and forth between hope and disappointment. While she persisted and refused to give up, she was tortured by the reality to the point of pain. Dreams are the beacon of the winners and the thorns of the losers. Sure enough, God is still unfair.

"It's definitely not her intention to have an accident, but at the same time, there will definitely be many people who will see this accident as an opportunity to step on the injured Qu Tingting and climb up. Natural selection." "You are right.

" , After all, this circle is like this."

Cen Xin's mood continued to decline, and she touched the top of her hair towards Nanxi. It was not her intention to make her feel uncomfortable, but there will only be more losses and regrets in the future. She hopes that the kitten can grow up. stand up.

"However," Chao Nanxi still couldn't bear the kitten's pain, "Actually, Qu Tingting was wrong a little bit, and her good luck didn't end there." Cen Xin raised her head doubtfully when she heard this, and

said with a smile to Chao Nanxi: " Because she treated you kindly, I decided to give her a small gift."

Xue Ran went into the ward and went directly to Qu Tingting, "Call your manager."

Qu Tingting shook his head, "She gave me a gift after I was injured. , it seldom comes."

Xue Ran handed a script to her, "This is an opportunity Nanxi gave you. It's up to you whether you can get it. One of the characters is set in a wheelchair, which is very suitable for you." "If you really want

to Express your gratitude, and quickly make yourself stronger, use your strength to repay Cen Xin, and find yourself a manager who can really help you." Xue Ran left, Qu Tingting opened the script in disbelief, and she quickly

asked Looking back, tears flowed silently.

After reading it, Qu Tingting sent Cen Xin a WeChat message: "Cen Xin, thank you"

and, "Nanxi really loves you".

Cen Xin understood the ins and outs of the matter, looked at Chao Nanxi and was speechless for a moment, this person took one step and three steps again, and fulfilled her wish that she had not told.

"Cen Xin, my generosity will be given to those who are generous to you, and my selfishness will be given to those who are selfish to you." "

Just go forward, wherever you want to go."

The author has something to say:

Little Assistant Work Log:

After Money Tree, there is a new name: Fortune Tree

Chaonanxi: Jealous, so many

70

    Cen Xin felt that these words made her heart beat a few times, and she was so moved that it was indescribable. It was the abundant spring rain that extinguished her unwillingness and the sadness of others for the past few days.

"Don't be too moved, or I won't be able to resist taking you back to accompany me." Start the vehicle towards Nanxi, and walk towards the airport at high speed.

"No, you won't." After Cen Xin's heart was completely untied, she looked over with a smile and directly pointed out the respect and elegance that belonged to Chao Nanxi. She will not force anyone, and her ability to perceive words and emotions is top-notch. From the time they realized it, no matter how close or distant the relationship is, this Alpha who should be strong or even fierce is the first to give everyone equal respect.

Chao Nanxi smiled, and raised Cen Xin's chin between the red lights: "Do you understand me?

" Respect is not in line with this era at all."

Attributes divide people into categories, and the suppression between different attributes makes people different from each other for a long time. The A's who enjoy the best of everything have the instinct of suppression and competition in their bones. Some people are polite, but they will still put themselves in a high position because of the influence of the social environment. Such a fake face is not worth mentioning compared with the sincerity of Chaonanxi.

Leaning sideways on the seat, Cen Xin caught the smile on the corner of Xiang Nanxi's lips, and her eyes showed eagerness: "Suddenly I am curious, what would the world without these attributes in your mouth be like."

Chao Nanxi pondered, and then gave the answer: "Attributes are the unique marks of this time and space. The classifications that are placed on each person are deeply embedded in the DNA, so that everyone's encounters have more or less a sense of fate." "

But In fact, no matter where you are, people are diverse, where there is good there is evil, where there is black there is white, some people are willing to give respect, and some people take it in a superior way." "No matter what you say, you trust

me A little bit, makes me very happy."

It's not a coincidence, but fate, every time Chao Nanxi is with Cen Xin, she will have such thoughts. Why is there someone who understands her so well? She asked this question a thousand times. It has nothing to do with Cen Xin's rebirth, because they almost didn't know each other in the previous life, and she is another person in this life.

I don't know if fate gave the kitty a pair of eyes that can only see her good side. Whenever she shows admiration and love in her eyes, Chao Nanxi can't help but want to do better next time.

In her previous life, she was not an evil person, but the fierce competition had made her more and more acute. She seldom sympathized with others, and spent her energy on the awareness of human nature every day.

And in this life, although she was given everything completely unfamiliar, at the same time, what she gained was not only everything like a vacation.

No longer have to work hard to get to the top, and each long night no longer feels so lonely that it is unbearable.

It's great to meet Cen Xin and everything after that.

In the airport parking lot, I found a secluded place to park towards Nanxi. She clearly saw Fan Yue calling, but she deliberately locked the car door to prevent Cen Xin from leaving.

Smelly Fan Yue always robs her.

He took out a jewelry box from the storage box, opened it toward Nanxi, and held it in front of Cen Xin. It was a pair of diamond earrings, which had only been inlaid simply and did not destroy the original shape.

Although Cen Xin doesn't know much about jewelry, judging from Guang Guang's size, this pair must be worth a lot.

"Anyway, it's good to ask you anything, so I just don't ask."

Talking to Nanxi, he unfastened his seat belt and stood up, letting the kitten turn his face. The kitten's earlobes are very soft, and the pinnae are also very soft. It is destined to be a soft and cute little cat.

"It's too precious." Cen Xin wanted to refuse, but Chao Nanxi quickly put the earrings on.

"Then don't lose it." Looking at the earrings falling on her fair ears, Chao Nanxi was in a good mood.

"You also have this card, you might as well guess the password. Although you are going to a friend's house as a guest, don't be afraid to spend money when necessary."

Chao Nanxi stuffed a card into Cen Xin's bag, and then unlocked the door .

Cen Xin really wanted to kiss this caring and meticulous person, but the ubiquitous monitoring made her give up the idea unfortunately.

"Nan Xi, you really look like your mother."

She clasped her fingers together and hid her where she would not be easily seen. Suddenly, Cen Xin was reluctant to leave, even though it was only two days.

Chao Nanxi originally cared, but after surfing the Internet for a while, he enjoyed the satisfaction brought by this person's positioning.

"My mother's girlfriend has a good mass base, I think I can do it."

In the palm of Xiaomao's hand, he wrote two words, and raised his chin towards Nanxi in the direction of the car door, "Go, your friend is waiting for you A

kitten needs not only a career, but also friends. Only such a life is complete.

But it's really a pity that she didn't even have the chance to go down and help the kitten open the door.

Watching the kitten walking away alone, the thousand and first question Chao Nanxi would ask every day is, when will the official announcement be made!

Reluctant to let go, Cen Xin clenched her palms tightly and forced herself to walk forward without looking back after getting off the car.

When she passed the security check, she couldn't help but look behind her. The long journey without Xiang Nanxi's company suddenly made her a little nervous.

Opening up his palms, the two words Chao Nanxi wrote there were: return early.

Cen Xin originally thought that she and Fan Yue would take the civil aviation flight, until the staff brought her to a private jet.

She walked into the cabin, and Fan Yue was sitting in the leather seat. She was dressed very carefully, which was quite different from her usual cutie.

"Some things were not explained before, will you blame me?" Seeing Cen Xin stunned, Fan Yue couldn't help thinking.

"I'm just feeling a little bit emotional. You are obviously a bright and charming lady, why do you always ask me to buy you delicious food." Cen Xin said, walked to the seat opposite Fan Yue and sat down.

A bunch of explanations were blocked in her mouth, Fan Yue never expected that Cen Xin's focus turned out to be this.

"So, do you want me to pay back the money?" Cen Xin didn't ask, and she didn't care about the deviation in material conditions, she was still her.

Not to mention that Fan Yue's mood improved, most of the annoyance caused to her by the previous phone calls dissipated at this moment.

"That's not necessary," Cen Xin shook her head, "I'll see how you continue to let me pay the bill calmly in the future."

Fan Yue felt more and more that Cen Xin was really a very different person.

Her focus is always different from others, which is why Fan Yue took the initiative to approach her.

Not a philistine, very direct, likes and dislikes are completely written in her pure eyes. Every day with Cen Xin, Fan Yue felt unprecedented relaxation.

At least this person won't count on her.

The plane took off, and the service staff served food to Cen Xin and Fan Yue. Cen Xin ate, and the corners of her lips curled up unconsciously, obviously thinking of something good.

"In a good mood?"

Hearing Fan Yue's question, Cen Xin nodded: "Nanxi introduced Tingting to an audition opportunity. If she can catch it, she will have another chance when she recovers from her injury." Fan

Yue Duduzui, "Nanxi is really generous."

If it was for Cen Xin, Nanxi never cared about the cost.

From a commercial point of view, it is a non-profitable investment, but under the influence of human feelings, the benefits are immeasurable.

"What about you? Why are you in a bad mood?" Cen Xin looked at Fan Yue's plate, she hardly ate much.

Uncharacteristically, Fan Yue had no appetite. She put down the tableware and looked at Cen Xin very seriously: "When you get to my house, don't pay attention to anyone except me." "Will it be

dangerous?"

How could I take you on an adventure."

Fan Yue explained with a wry smile: "It's just that those people are good at calculating, and they don't want to dig a hole to hurt me all the time. You have no value for them, and they won't touch you. Cen

Xin nodded and continued to eat noodles. She has seen the despicable human nature in Bi Fan Yue's mouth, so she is not worried.

Why can you be so calm?

Fan Yue looked at Cen Xin, and suddenly blamed herself: "I will protect you well, otherwise I won't be able to explain to Nan Xi, I just hope so much that a friend can celebrate my birthday, can you forgive me?

" With guilt on her face, Cen Xin nodded, "I'll forgive you after you finish your meal."

After getting off the plane, Fan Yue was not in a hurry to take Cen Xin home, and the driver sent them to a beauty salon.

"Let's go, friend. As a photogenic person, it is everyone's responsibility to protect their skin. This is a friend's hospitality and cannot be refused."

Fan Yue said quite firmly, and Cen Xin could not refuse. Following behind the service staff, Cen Xin opened a new window The gate of the world.

Her face was covered with a thick mask and she couldn't move while someone was manicuring her nails.

After finally being freed from the immobilized state, the massage and spa technicians came again.

Cen Xin fell asleep unknowingly, until the staff gently woke her up, she woke up and found out that she didn't know when her hair was also treated.

"Hi, this is prepared by Miss Nan for you. Miss Fan is waiting for you outside."

Cen Xin took several big boxes, first took out her mobile phone, and she left a message to Nanxi: "The clothes Fan Yue prepared for you, let her wear them herself, I bought them for you!" Cen Xin

separated Looking at the screen, I can feel a sour feeling. Her Nanxi is too cute.

Comfortable flat shoes, a long velvet skirt, and a warm cashmere coat, the sizes of these things are exactly the same, and Cen Xin's preferences are fully considered.

"How did you manage to prepare these in such a short time across the city?"

After Cen Xin asked, she didn't forget to send a selfie with the mirror.

Chao Nanxi, who was waiting for the scene, replied in seconds: "You don't know anything about the world of the rich."

Cen Xin smiled, and she was sure that Chao Nanxi had been poisoned by Chaohua: "Filming is hard work, play less on mobile phones and take more rest "

Obviously a suggestion to imply that she should surf the Internet less, but in Chao Nanxi's eyes, it is full of concern. There was really no one to show off to, so Chao Nanxi could only send the screenshot to Xue Ran.

Xue Ran, who was sitting next to her, glanced at her angrily, and tapped the screen viciously: "It's not over, is it?"

Chao Nanxi shook his head, and replied: "You can also show your affection to me, do you need it?" Let me help you contact your Nana?"

Xue Ran blushed instantly when she saw the name, she couldn't stay any longer, got up and left.

Chao Nanxi held the thermos cup and took a sip of red dates and wolfberry water comfortably, stimulating the single dog or something, it was really fun.

Fan Yue's makeup was heavier than usual, and her red lips were thicker for her, which lowered her lovely temperament again and again.

Sensing that Cen Xin glanced at her from time to time, Fan Yue couldn't help but ask: "Is the make-up today weird?" Red lips, I feel so more and more.

"We'll be there in ten minutes." Fan Yue's eyes became darker. The road leading to the main house seemed endless, but it would always arrive. "After entering, no matter what others say, just pretend you can't hear it ."

The car stopped, the waiter opened the car door, Cen Xin got out of the car and took a look, the villa in front of her was many times more luxurious than Nanxi's house, but it made people feel cold and unpopular. The magnificence is true, but you can't feel the tolerance and warmth of the Nan family.

Follow Fan Yue forward, through the vine-filled avenue, it's winter, the green plants are withered, Cen Xin looks up from the gaps in the plants, the sky is gray and gloomy.

The door of the mansion was pushed open, and many people gathered inside. Today was the Fan family's family banquet, and people from both the main family and the collaterals came.

The jade wrench was worn on Fan Yue's thumb, which was the symbol of the Patriarch, but others did not show any respect for it.

The few people who were close to Fan Yue gathered around them with malicious intentions, accusing them: "I really don't know what you think, but you actually went to the TV to show your face with a group of actors, crying and laughing in front of everyone, what a shame! Decent!"

"Exactly," there are many people who help, as if it would be a great loss not to participate in the accusation, "I really don't know what's the point of spending your time doing these messy things." "And

you This... is also from the entertainment industry, right? No one dares to bring it home." The

sarcastic words kept ringing in his ears, and Cen Xin claimed to have a peaceful temper, but she still couldn't bear it.

But at the same time, she felt sorry for Fan Yue, and couldn't imagine why she would grow up in such a family.

"On the 14th of last month, at Capital Mansion 701, Third Uncle, didn't you also get together with a TV drama Xiaohua?"

Fan Yue smiled and said this unknown thing, with a calm mood, as if she hadn't been hurt by those words with a blade arrive.

"I don't know if Third Aunt knows that you are also with people in the entertainment industry."

Fan Yue emphasized the words in the entertainment industry. The detailed time and place made others not immediately questioned. Fan Yue's smile became even more eye-catching when she looked ashamed and angry but didn't dare to continue to say anything.

"And this aunt who doesn't know the extent of her collateral?"

Fan Yue didn't intend to let go of any of the supporters.

"You keep saying how decent I am, so I want to ask you, I am the master of this family, why do you dictate?" "Your

small workshops that are on the verge of bankruptcy?"

Fan Yue called out as he spoke. Come to the housekeeper: "Don't put everyone in the house, what a shame."

The person who originally wanted to continue to make trouble, was completely dumbfounded by Fan Yue's series of attacks.

After all, they underestimated this girl, Fan Yue. Without anyone noticing, she actually got everyone's information.

No one knows, if she continues to speak, what kind of shocking and endless words will she spit out.

The surrounding area was quiet, and the elders dared not speak out, so Fan Yue nodded, very satisfied.

"Dinner will start in ten minutes," Fan Yue said to the housekeeper, "If you don't want to participate, leave early." On the

second floor of the mansion, everyone is forbidden to pass through, and the person in charge of guarding only shows a respectful side to Fan Yue. Taking Cen Xin upstairs, Fan Yue revealed another side of her tough exterior.

"I'm sorry."

She didn't expect that these people would be so arrogant in the past few months when she was away. Fan Yue would just turn a blind eye to them when they were like this, but now it was in front of her only friend.

"It's nothing." Cen Xin patted her on the shoulder, "Where do I wash my hands? I was looking forward to something delicious tonight."

Fan Yue didn't care about it, and felt relieved that there was someone like Cen Xin. Friends, I am so happy.

Cen Xin noticed the details of Fan Yue's relaxation, and she couldn't help but sigh in her heart: the cutie in everyone's eyes is actually a little hedgehog who is isolated and helpless, besieged on all sides.

At the dinner party, Fan Yue sat alone at the end of the long table. This is the position of the head of the family, and others can't wait for it.

Cen Xin was arranged next to Fan Yue, and the first meal was served on the table. The eerie restaurant was so quiet that there was only the sound of knives and forks clashing for a while.

"Last quarter, the board of directors of the General Group could not be held because of your absence."

The empty plates were removed, and a new wave of attacks came oncoming.

Fan Yue wiped the corners of her lips with a napkin, "Put away your groundless hearsay, didn't the person who made you embarrass me tell you that there is a kind of meeting called an online meeting?

" You are there when I am in trouble, but you are absent when the board of directors makes a resolution?"

Fan Yue smiled and shook her head, "After that, you don't have to attend anymore, and you didn't have the right to attend with the fraction of a share in your hand. "

Fan Yue is like a female warrior, fighting back against the disadvantage of being surrounded by hungry wolves, Cen Xin never pays attention to anyone, but after the steak is served, she cuts out good-looking equal portions and puts them in front of Fan Yue.

Cen Xin raised her hand, the waiter came over and whispered a few times. Not long after, the waiter brought lemons and honey amidst the quarreling.

Cen Xin peeled the grapefruit on the table, mashed it in a cup, squeezed in lemon juice, and mixed it with honey.

He took a piece of decorative flower and put it in the mouth of the cup. After filling it with warm water, he put it by Fan Yue's hand: "Drink a little before continuing." Fan Yue

held the warm honey lemonade and smiled suddenly. How could there be such a thing as Cen Xin? People, while not being surprised by changes, do not forget to send care.

After the meal, the crowd temporarily dispersed. Fan Yue led Cen Xin to the open space at the back of the mansion. The vegetation here used to be lush and thriving, but after a fire, it became barren.

"Cen Xin, you have been to Nan's house, right? How is it...?"

Fan Yue's question was beyond Cen Xin's expectation, she actually knew everything. It is obvious that the relationship between Nanxi and the Nan family is a secret that cannot be disclosed.

"Before answering you, I need to ask for the consent of the person concerned." Cen Xin shrugged her phone shyly, then clicked on Xu Chengfang's WeChat.

After some communication, Xu Chengfang graciously agreed, but before the conversation ended, she confirmed whether this Fan was the Fan she thought.

"The Nan family is very warm, and the family members are very united."

Cen Xin couldn't help curling her lips just thinking of the elite Alphas in various fields who had to do housework when they returned home.

"Omega is the one who speaks the most in the family. In that family, what you can feel is strong and full love."

Fan Yue looked eager, and after a moment of silence, she asked: "You seem to have never asked me about my attributes."

Cen Xin Asked back: "Is it important?"

Fan Yue looked puzzled: "Isn't it important?"

"Then why don't we introduce ourselves." Cen Xin didn't intend to hide it, "I used to be the fourth attribute, and later, the secondary differentiation became O, Sounds unbelievable, right?"

"It turns out that besides the fact that you have a good partner, Cen Xin, I envy you, and you also have the great luck of changing your attributes." "

I'm not as lucky as you, I It's a beta, a useless person who is not needed and recognized by the family." "

They rely on this to constantly express their dissatisfaction with me as the head of the family, but the reality is that the highest power and the greatest wealth are in my hands. "

Fan Yue's expression was arrogant and unruly, but he couldn't hide his loneliness from the inside out.

The fortress of money is already rotten from within, and it is only a matter of time before the colossus collapses.

"You don't think your attributes are good, do you?" Cen Xin could see that she disliked herself. But why? Even during the period of the fourth attribute, although it made Cen Xin's life inconvenient in every way, she never felt that there was anything wrong with her. The attribute was accidental, not original sin.

"Yes," Fan Yue smiled, unable to suppress the loneliness in her bones, "it's not good at all."

How can I pull her out of her hurt arms?

"You didn't eat much tonight, so you must be hungry?" Cen Xin took out a candy from her bag, "Nanxi and I learned a quick dish, let me make it for you?"

The candy wrapper was shining, and it seemed as if you could smell the sweetness even before it was opened, Fan Yue took it, and whispered, "No wonder Nanxi loves you so much." The mansion was empty, the floor

heating and air conditioner were turned on at the same time, but Cen Xin still felt cold.

Wrapped in a down jacket, she quietly walked to the lake, where the lights were brightly lit, and she was preparing for Fan Yue's birthday party.

On the surface of the water, the light was blown away by the wind, rippling, as if a star fell into it and then the starlight dissipated.

"What are you doing?" Zhao Nanxi was filming, and the rest time was not fixed, and Cen Xin was not sure if she was busy.

"I'm thinking of you" replied quickly and furiously without blushing, and after sending the message, Chao Nanxi directly sent the video.

"Why aren't you asleep?" Chao Nanxi said, observing the details in the camera.

"I want to show you the Milky Way in Fan Yue's house." As she said that, Cen Xin turned the camera to the lantern art by the river and the flowers everywhere.

"Good-looking is good-looking, but I want to see you more." Chao Nanxi said it easily, but still couldn't help remembering what he saw in his heart.

"Did you eat a lot of sugar for dinner?" There was a boat by the lake, and Cen Xin was sitting next to it, under the soft yellow lamp, it was warm and cozy.

"When I see you, my sugar level goes up," Chao Nanxi said, leaning his phone on the table, standing up and exercising his muscles, "How is the Fan family?" "You also know that Fan Yue's

family is not what it seems on the surface?" "

Well, I will do some understanding of the people around you," Chao Nanxi didn't feel guilty at all, and was very frank, "People with evil intentions, what right do they have to get close to you, and even enjoy the good things you give." Cen

Xin I didn't feel angry, but couldn't help but slander: It's really my mother's girlfriend.

"I'll show you one of the eighteen forbidden ones, do you want to see it?" As he spoke, Chao Nanxi took out a sword from the table.

Cen Xin's ears turned red, and she looked around, "What... what... Ban, is there anyone around you?"

She nodded to Nanxi, "Of course."

After finishing speaking, she stabbed out the sword in her hand, and the sword flower danced, piercing and knocking down the scarecrow in front of her.

"Xiao Tianxin, what do you think is banned? I'm talking about banning bloody violence."

Chao Nanxi laughed heartily, "Have a good dream, I'm going to start work."

"Okay, be sure to pay attention to safety."

The call ended , Cen Xin felt a little lost, most of the couples in the entertainment industry get together less and leave more, this must be the case if they want to focus on their careers, this is the gain and loss that owning the moon must experience?

She didn't feel at all that there was a line of sight looking at her in the cabin, taking her every frown and smile into her eyes quietly and greedily.

"I didn't expect to meet you here."

The author has something to say:

Little Assistant Work Log:

Mom is a girlfriend, certified!

Chao Nanxi: Smelly Fan Yue, see you tomorrow with the kitten who abducted me

. I am working hard to unlock it. The content may not meet your expectations. I have indeed worked hard, but there is nothing I can do. Sorry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 177 10
学姐不许再装A了 Author:醒也思 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=5712041 https://m.shubaow.net/257/257038/ When Yu Qiao was eighteen years old, three un...
217K 1.9K 17
"I Awaken". A story that gave me the notoriety I have today. But things are changing. Darkness is consuming Remnant. Oh yes, we're replaying "I Awake...
12.3K 136 6
Y/n is a very dangerous curse when she came A crossed another very strong curse she learned his name was Sukuna after awhile they started dating but...
29.6K 1.9K 22
My parents named me Naina But for him I was his Tara I was just like you guys, a simple Bengali girl who struggling with her college and life with p...