Spiderbaby

By hazzahazzaharold

Irondad and his Spiderbaby. This book is about Tony experiencing parenthood with Peter. Peter acts younger in... More

Prologue
Saying Good-Bye
The Start of Forever
Rough First Night
Plan of Action
Not the Expected Reaction
Confession Time
Family Dinner
Old Habits Die Hard
The Day Everything Changed: Part 1
The Day Everything Changed: Part 2
The Day Everything Changed: Part 3
Strength in Unity
*Quick Note*
Peter and Tony
Peter and Pepper
Peter and Bucky

Notes Before

2.1K 19 0
By hazzahazzaharold

This story is unique and has a different approach to Irondad/Spiderson kinda. Definitely has a specific audience so if you don't like it, don't read it. Please don't leave hate. :)))))))))))

I won't have an update schedule but I really like what I wrote so far and I have so many ideas for future chapters so expect lots of updates soon.

If you guys have any suggestions for how this story should go or for certain chapters, definitely let me know!!!! It would be really helpful for me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.8K 3.8K 24
Book #1 of DESTINY'S ALIGNMENT SERIES *・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿  🪄 "Shut up" "Your lips please ma'am" "What do you want? " "You, your love " "What...
429K 17.2K 48
Vikram, a senior officer, prioritizes his duty above all else, much like his father, ACP Rajendra. He has three siblings: one is an officer, and the...
480K 30.3K 40
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
Alina By ihidethisapp

General Fiction

1.5M 38.8K 78
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...