the ghost and molly mcgee: th...

Від NathanBonello

this is about of how Molly Mcgee where she and her family move into a new house in an new town where she is c... Більше

oc
the curse
first day fright
howling Harriet
(un)nutrual
the greatest concert ever
short 1
hooray for mollywood.
short 2
The Best of Nin-tensions

Getting the Band(shell) Back Together

446 15 6
Від NathanBonello

the McGee's, Max and Scratch stepping off their car ready to enter Brighton Hills, Brighton's nursing home.

Scratch: Hey, this isn't the National Taco Convention!

throws his Taco Loco hat on the ground.

Max: not even a game store were they sell 50% off games/

Scratch/Max: you lied to me.

Molly: Yeah, well, if I'd told you both we were volunteering, you would have complained the whole way here.

Scratch: Wait, wait, wait, wait. We're volunteering? At a nursing home? On purpose? Over my undead body!

Scratch shapeshifts again into a wall, blocking the way in.

Molly: Hey Scratch, wanna know my favourite thing about ghosts? You can walk right through 'em!

The McGee's walk right through Scratch with ease with max sighed and walk to them. Scratch changes back to his normal form.

Scratch: What you people just did is considered VERY rude in the Ghost World!

Pete: C'mon, Scratch. Volunteering bonds us McGees together.

Scratch: Well, I'm no McGee.

Sharon: Good point. What is your last name?

Scratch: I'm a one-name icon, baby!

Darryl: Uh, are you sure? Cause I thought your last name was... * presses a button on his Obnoxitron, making a blech sound*

Scratch: Ah, man, you get me every time with that thing!

Sharon: We had to buy our son a toy called the Obnoxitron?

Pete smiles nervously as Scratch starts pressing different buttons on the toy.

Max: I can't believe you force me to do this.

Molly: come on bestie this can be fun together.

Max: *sarcastic* yeah cleaning old people dangers and helping people to the toilet can be so much fuuun.

Molly: love the motivation.

Max: . . . you know what, let get some, help molly, with Libby and Andrea likes this.

Then the ghost girls appear.

G.Andrea: hey what the deal now.

The girls look to see nursing home.

G.Molly: you summon us to help elders ! aaww, max you have soft spot!

Max: actually if I have to do all this stuff then you three are gonna do this with me.

G.Andrea: so you drag us here with old people no way I'm out!

G.Andrea then left.

Max: Andrea.

G. Andre then came back again as she glares at Max.

G.Andrea: well play. . ..

Later inside the building, Sharon is giving Senior Aerobic classes.

Sharon: Right arm! Left leg! Jazz hands!

Old Lady: Can we pick up the pace, dear? We don't exactly have all the time in the world.

Sharon: You heard her, double time! Left! Right! Left! Right!

in another room, Pete is taking suggestions to present to the City Council.

Pete: *holding paper and notepad* Well, that's a great suggestion!

Old Man: You work for the city? Because I have a few ideas.

Pete: Oh-ho! Let me be your mouth. I'll pass 'em right on to the City Council!

Old Man: * hitting Pete with his cane* One. Libraries. Why should my taxes pay for books so other people can read for free?

Pete: *whispered* Oh, boy.

Old Man: Public parks.

The scene cuts to old people playing cards. Scratch passes each player to help Darryl cheat.

Scratch: Darryl, they got nothing. That guy over there? *points to an old man with glasses* One of his cards is a napkin.

Darryl: Ladies and gentlemen, I'm all in.

pushes a stack of candy forward as his bet

We move on to the other side of the room where Max sitting in boredom and Molly is seen talking to woman.

Molly: Wow, Patty. You've lived in Brighton your whole life? My family and I just moved to town.

Patty: Hmm. Well, we all make mistakes. Mine was Bobby Daniel, and he rode a motorcycle. Hmm-mm-mm...

Molly: *moves aside* Uh, that's, um...

Scratch: Hey, I think that guy with the napkin is cheating.

Molly: You mean he's also cheating?

Scratch: I was looking for sympathy, not judgement.

G.Andrea: ugh when I we gonna to leave this place is old and gross.

G.Molly: come on Andrea this place is nice with some people are good to others.

G.Andrea look at the old man hitting Pete with the cane. G. Libby was with Max who is playing game on his phone.

G.libly: sooooo why are you calling us here really.

Max: well since I'M here because I don't want to do this alone, and beside you girls make it better since we're curse. . . so, how is it being a ghost?

Meanwhile molly look at a photo.

Molly: Patty, is that you? What is this place?

Patty: Oh, the old Brighton Bandshell. We used to have concerts on that park. Everyone would bring a picnic and dance to the music. Anyway, a tornado tore down the whole bandshell in '79.

Molly: That's terrible!

Scratch: Oh my gosh, that's awesome!

Molly g. Molly and Scratch stare at each other.

Scratch: I mean, tornadoes are awesome, not, uh, it's not awesome that her special place was-

Molly: Uh-huh.

Scratch: -you know, ruined.

Molly: You're getting there...

Scratch: *slowly leaving* But to be honest, I don't feel too bad about it because I'm not really invested in this woman. I'm not even sure who she is.

Molly: Why didn't the city rebuild it?

Patty: Not a priority, they said. Brighton isn't what it used to be.

Molly: Scratch, I know what we need to do next!

Scratch: *comes back with a pizza in hand* I'm really hoping it's ordered a pizza, with pineapple this time!

Max came in the scene.

Max: you a pineapple guy!?

Scratch: what is the great thing.

Max: . . . now that scary. *looking at Molly* so I'm guessing you gonna to rebuild the bandshell.

Molly: *hugs Max* Yes, you get me!

G.Molly then comes in hugging.

G.Molly let's do this!

At the city council, the new scene starts with Pete at the City Council, taking all the suggestions from the nursing home there.

Pete: And finally, the citizen proposes charging for... green lights. Not exactly sure how we'd even do that...

Mayor: We'll take all that under advisement, McGee. Well, I have a hot date with a cool lady. See what I did...So, if there's no further business, this meeting is adjour--

Molly kicks the door open

Molly: Mr. Mayor, I've got business so further, it'll melt your mind!

Molly and Darryl enter the room while carrying a project. Max, Scratch, the ghost girl and Sharon follow behind.

Molly: Hello, Brighton City Council! I am Molly McGee, and this is my brother Darryl.

Darryl: 'Sup.

Pete: My kids! Participating in local politics! I've never been prouder.

Molly: Consider the future. It's where we'll spend the rest of our lives, but what will it hold? The Brighton Mega-Arena! *removes the sheet covering her arena model* It's a 60,000-seat sports complex.

Darryl presses a button in the Obnoxitron making cheering sounds.

Molly: A music vanue!

There was eelectric guitar nnoises.

Molly: A world-class water park.

splashing sounds

Molly: A dog run!

Darryl presses the wrong button and screaming is heard

Darryl: Whoops, wrong button.

Darryl presses the button with digs barking

Molly: And a donut shop! *Sharon then throws donuts to the council* So what do you think? Let's build this baby, right?

Mayor: Ms. McGee, your proposal is certainly bold, but sadly, a 60,000 seat "Mega-Arena" is too big for a small town like Brighton. Thank you and we do hope you'll come back someday with something a little more realistic.

Molly turns around heartbroken just to then turn towards the mayor, smiling.

Molly: Psych! That day is right now!

Molly grabs her model of the Mega-Arena and smashes it on the ground to reveal a much small bandshell model

The new and improved Brighton Bandshell!

Pete: *gasps* A bait and switch!

Scratch: I watched her build both models and I still did not see that coming!

Max: I build that first model for her to smash it!

Molly: I just learned about the original Brighton Bandshell and how much it meant to the community.

Mayor: Whoa, whoa, *chuckles* hold on. We're not gonna rebuild the bandshell.

Molly: But...

Mayor: Times are hard, and we simple don't have the money for the bandshell. I'm sorry.

Molly is disappointed. Sharon tries to take away one of the donuts she gave out, but Molly stops her.

Molly: No, Mom. They can keep the donuts. Let them feast on the carcass of a young girl's dreams.

As the McGees leave, Scratch tries to throw a chair, only being able to make it fall over.

Max follow McGee's, at the halls

Sharon: It's OK, honey. We know you tried your hardest.

Molly: Thanks, Mom, but that wasn't my hardest. If they won't give me the money to fix the bandshell, then I'm gonna take it to the streets!

Max: sorry molly, but I can't help you on this.

Molly: what why?

Max: cause, I work hard on this model, and I need to go back home pick up my sister from her music class.

Molly: but-

Max: molly, you lied that we going to the game store you drag me here just to be rejected, I mean one person can't simply make a change.

Molly: but motivation can if you put your heart out.

Max: sorry, but I just think this isn't worth it.

Max left molly as he is heading back home.

G.Molly: how could you left like this.

Max: I didn't ask to do this, so I'm just quit.

G.Molly: but she is your bestie dose that mean anything to you.

Max: besties don't lie to games and drag them around to do what they want, and beside I think I have enough of this.

Later on, Molly and her family try to get the money by asking everyone in Brighton.

Outside the house of the McGee were Molly is outside were Molly checking the money they've gotten so far when Scratch arrives with a sack full of money.

Scratch: Consider the fundraising over. Your hero has arrived!

Molly: Uh, where did you get so much money, Scratch?

Scratch: Well, you know, I'm very good at numbers. I just crunched 'em, I stretched 'em, I analyzed my accounts, I timed the market-

Police sirens are heard from the distance.

Molly: Did you rob a bank!?

Scratch: Molly McGee! Do you really think so little of me It was a credit union.

Molly: TAKE IT BACK! TAKE IT BACK!

The three run away later at home, Molly is counting the money they have collected.

Molly: Whoa. We raised a lot of money... But it's not enough. We can pay for the materials, but not the labour...

Scratch: Oh, gee whiz, well, there's no way we can build the bandshell ourselves. You know what? To cheer us up, let's go down in the park and make fun of babies! Little dummies can't even walk. I mean, why do they make shoes for 'em?

Molly: *sigh* You're right about one thing, Scratch. We can't build the bandshell ourselves.

Scratch: I'm glad you're finally coming around to reason on this one, Moll.

Molly: *smiling* No, I mean we can't build it alone.

Scratch: Oh, no. I don't like that face. The reeks of hope!

Molly: But what if the whole town pitched in?

Scratch: Oh, no! Stop turning, wheels in Molly's head!

Molly: We'll have a community workday!

Scratch: No one's gonna work for free!

Molly: Um, yes they will, because people care, Scratch. They'll show up. You'll see. And then you'll see my famous "told ya" dance.

Molly starts humming and dancing.

Scratch: Ugh, cringey...

Molly: That's just a little preview for ya.

But not knowing that G.Molly is spying on them as she heads back to Max room.

G.Molly seems like they got the money they need but they don't have enough for the labour cost.

Max: why you are telling me this.

He plays on his game.

G.Molly are you gonna help her.

Max: this is her project, and I don't want to be a part of.

G.Molly then give her sad eyes on max.

Max: that wont work on me so just leave me alone!

G.Molly then sad leave him be max then look back as he then walks to the window to see molly house, even if she doesn't want to be friend with anyone, molly is just, opposite o him and that why should be help her, through the howling Harriet and the baseball game.

Max: *sighed* why me?

Meanwhile at the part

Molly: People are totally coming, don't worry. *drums fingers* Any... second now... Ok they're not coming.

Scratch: *Teasingly* Oh, excuse me, coming through, boy, it's so crowded around here. *chuckles* Hey Moll, how you doing? Oh sorry, you know, I was trying to remember who it was that was gonna do the "told ya" dance. Was it you, or was it? *starts dancing* Na-ta-ta-ta! Ta-ta-ta-ta told ya!... Ah, it's no fun if you're gonna be sad. Tough break, Moll. I'm not... Not really great with the feelings stuff, so I'm just gonna... *pats her shoulder* give you one of these...

Molly: I guess it's just us. Anyone know how to use a table saw?

*clattering sounds are heard*

Sharon: Darryl, not now with the Obnoxitron.

Darryl: It's not me!

*Patty and her friends from Brighton Hills show up.*

Molly: Patty!

Patty: Sorry we're late. Some of us don't travel as fast as we used to.

Molly: Then we better get to it! And, uh, hey, Scratch? Told ya. *Pokes Scratch's nose and starts dancing.*

Patty: since your friend here tell us what you did for brighten he also were busy spreading the word.

Molly: huh?

Then they look to see Max the ghost girl and his family with him with some other people, the people from the baseball team and their parents and some campers.

Max: hope this is enough.

Molly: . . .

Max: look I know wat I say this is your project and I'm not the type of guy that don't attend to this, so I bring others to help you cause it important to you that much.

Lilly: come on, the only reason you did this is because you li-

Max: Lilly!- I mean, so. . . if this important you, then it important to help. . .my bestie

Molly: . . .

Max: you are awfully quite now so I gues-

But then he got tackle and got a big hug from her.

Molly: I NOW YOU CARE

Max: CANT. . . BREATH

Montage of Molly, MAX, their family and their friends helping build the bandshell soon the bandshell is finished and everyone is chatting.

Molly: What do you think, Patty?

Patty: Oh, it's beautiful!

Molly: Yeah, we tried to make it match the original as close as we could.

Patty: No, not this. This!

Showing the crowd together

Patty: This is the Brighton I remember. Thank you, dear.

Mayor: Well, Miss McGee, I must admit I'm impressed. You brought the whole town together and got the bandshell built. So. who's gonna play it?

Molly: Oh. Oh, no, okay, I didn't think about that. Uh...

Darry starts playing with his Obnoxitron off-screen.

Molly: Not you, Darryl!

Scratch: He's so good on that thing!

Molly then looks at max as she walks up to him.

Max: if you gonna hug me again please don-

Molly hugs him but not tight.

Molly: thanks for your help Max, I really can't do this withwithout you.

Max: well, don't thank me I just do this for, whatever.

Max looks away but then max hug her back as he then put a small smile.

Max's mother: sooo, is this your friend Max.

The two look to meet Max's mother.

Max's mother: so you might be molly McGee my daughter talk about.

Max: mom please!

Molly: yep my name is molly McGee please to meet you!

Max's mother: oh such a personality! You are really I pick a right girl have you son.

Max: *blushed* mom!

Max's mother: it's a pleasure meeting you, so molly I have a question with you?

Molly: sure?

Max's mother: *teasing smile* have you been having feeling for Max; cause I think your right for him.

Causes molly to blush of that but not as redder as Max.

Max: MOOOOOOM!

(thanks for reading, please comment and vote, see you soon)

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

11.7K 280 24
"I'll see you around sweetheart" "Ew dont call me that" "What. You know you like it" "As if" IN WHICH JADE HOLLAND MOVES from California to a small t...
Surrendering Spirit Від V

Паранормальні явища

35 8 7
After receiving a letter from her deceased grandmother, Anastasia is determined to follow her grandmother's wishes and decides to spend time at her g...
The Stanley Hotel Від Not the boo crew

Паранормальні явища

16.9K 442 34
Lexi gets invited to a paranormal ghost hunt with the one and only Sam and Colby. But before the tour even finishes Lexi already is being targeted...
679 16 14
Teens optimists Molly McGee and Grey McGee aka Nightwolf who lives to make the world a better place, fix what have gone wrong, and spread joy and hap...