Katie McGrath's Character Ima...

By SimpleTimes1

This is a book about imagines for all her characters. Feel free to request More

Request Page
You/Lena Luthor - Blood (Angst)
You/Lena Luthor - Last Time (Angst)
You/Lena Luthor - Not Her (Angst)
You/Lena Luthor - Protection
You/Lena Luthor - Anorexia (Angst)
You/Lena Luthor - Abandoned (Angst)
You/Lena Luthor - Tutoring
Katie McGrath - Dream
(NewChapters Start)You/Katie McGrath - Comfort
You/Elizabeth Carruthers - Search
You/Elizabeth Carruthers - Sabotage
You/Lena Luthor - Step
You/Lena Luthor - Jealous
You/Elizabeth Carruthers - Strict
You/Lena Luthor - Invisible
You/Katie McGrath - Camera
You/Saskia de Merindol - Lies
You/Elizabeth Carruthers - Safe
You/Morgana Pendragon - Charmed
You/Morgana Pendragon - Knight
You/Elizabeth Carruthers - Care Part 1
You/Elizabeth Carruthers - Care Part 2
You/Saskia de Merindol - Hurt
You/Elizabeth Carruthers - Prison
You/Saskia de Merindol - Repeat Part 1
You/Lena Luthor - Switch
You/Lena Luthor - Realization
You/Saskia De Merindol - Repeat Part 2
You/Lena Luthor - Walk Part 1
You/Lena Luthor - Fall
You/Lena Luthor - Insomnia Part 1
You/Lena Luthor - Walk Part 2
You/Lena Luthor - Paparazzi Part 1
You/Lena Luthor - Close
You/Lena Luthor - Combinations
You/Lena Luthor - Fake
You/Lena Luthor - Promises
You/Lena Luthor - Insomnia Part 2
You/Lena Luthor - Paparazzi Part 2
You/Lena Luthor - Rocket Science
You/Morgana Pendragon - Hidden
You/Lena Luthor - Life
You/Morgana Pendragon - Capture(Angst)
You/Lena Luthor - Alone
You/Lena Luthor - Moments
You/Lena Luthor - Paparazzi Part 3
You/Lena Luthor - Service
You/Lena Luthor - Life Part 2
You/Lena Luthor - Comfort
You/Morgana Pendragon - Together
You/Lena Luthor - Soundtrack (Angst)
You/Saskia de Merindol - Care (Angst)
You/Lena Luthor - Day
You/Lena Luthor - Busy
You/Lena Luthor - Help
You/Lena Luthor - Coal
You/Lena Luthor - Tickets

You/Lena Luthor - Faith(Angst)

1.1K 56 13
By SimpleTimes1

Summary: You go back to fix a mistake.

Something wasn't right. Lena's usual calm heart was beating fast. Your gut was telling you to go to Lena but you needed to take care of the invading creatures. If you left, Kara wouldn't be able to handle them all. You push yourself to take down as many as you can but the horde just seems to keep multiplying. It wouldn't be long before you or Kara would tire yourselves out from the fight.

"Alex, we can't take them out. They're going to keep pushing us back to the city. We have to do something."

There's silence on the other end for a while before J'onn ends up answering.

"Focus on the threat. We're already working on a plan to stop them when they get close. We just need the two of you to give us time."

You grew anxious at the lack of Alex and Lena's voice. It didn't help that J'onn had answered Kara's call. Every single cell in your body was screaming at you to fly to Lena but your duty to save the city held you back. Lena would scold you for risking the lives of hundreds just to check up on her.

With no other choice, you stick to helping Kara hold back the creatures until J'onn and the rest of the DEO arrived for backup.

X

You weren't sure how long it had taken but the threat had finally been taken care of. All you wanted to do was lay down and rest but you needed to make sure that Lena was ok.

"If that's all, I'll be heading out."

You're just about to takeoff when J'onn stops you. He could barely look you in the eyes as he pulled you aside.

"Something happened..."

"What the hell happened, J'onn?"

You clench your jaw and narrowed your eyes at him while he seemed to gather his thoughts.

"It's Lena. She...."

The man couldn't even finish the sentence. He struggled to get the words out.

"She what?! What the hell happened?!"

J'onn continued to struggle, making you lose your patience. Unable to wait for his answer, you sped off to National City.

X

You didn't even realize you had stopped hearing Lena's heartbeat. It's presence was always there that you grew accustomed to it. You wracked your mind, trying to remember when you had stopped hearing it but you couldn't remember.

You tried to search for her heartbeat but it was gone. It wasn't anywhere in the city. You began to panic. It was hard not to think of the worst case scenario when J'onn was acting unusual and Alex was nowhere to be found. Needing answers, you flew to the DEO.

X

The DEO headquarters was empty. The only sign of life was a single light up room in the med bay.

Speeding to the room, you look through the window on the door to find Lena on the bed. Alex was sitting beside her with her hands covering her face. The door was nearly ripped apart from the force you used to open it. Alex turns to face you with tears in her eyes.

"No..."

You fell to your knees, unable to hold yourself up anymore. The exhaustion and shock had taken a toll on your body.

"(y/n), I'm so sorry. I tried..."

"No!"

You looked at Lena and then back at Alex. This all felt like a nightmare. One that you were going to wake up anytime.

"...Lena didn't make it....."

Alex was talking but you couldn't hear anything else she was saying. You were in disbelief. Lena couldn't die. Not this soon. The two of you had made plans for tonight. Your wedding was still for the end of the year. Lena has so much to live for. This couldn't be the end.

"No. This can't be. I refuse to accept this."

You forced yourself to stand up on shaky legs.

"I'm sorry (y/n) but Lena is dead. There's no bringing her back. I tried to save her."

Alex made her way over to comfort you but you pushed her away.

"You didn't do enough! She should still be here! I can't. I won't accept this. It's my turn to save her."

"There's nothing we can do, (y/n)!"

"There's nothing YOU can do but I can. I'm going to save her."

Alex didn't like the look in your eyes. She was worried about you. She was devastated about what happened with Lena and she couldn't imagine how you must be feeling.

"(y/n), there's nothing we can..."

"I already told you that there's noting you can do! But I can! I can save her!"

In a blink of an eye, you were gone.

X

Kara immediately knew what you had planned when Alex called her to fill her in on what happened. Clark had told the two of you about the time where he had failed to rescue Lois. He was lucky that he hadn't destroyed the time line so he heavily warned the two of you against repeating what he had done.

"(y/n), you need to stop! We don't know what will happen if you do this!"

Kara was fast but not as fast as you.

"I don't care! I'm going to save her!"

Pushing your body, you continued to run.

X

Your body was being pushed to its limits but you didn't care. You would do anything to bring back Lena. With another burst of speed, you continue moving back in time until you're back to a few hours before the invasion.

Without a minute to spare, you hurry to Lena's office.

X

"Lena!"

You catch her by surprising from the sudden visit. You would only visit her when it was lunch time or she was spending too much time in the office.

"(y/n)? Is everything ok? You look awful."

You give her a tired smile as you make your way over to her. Lena meets you halfway where you manage to pull her into a tight embrace. All the anger and sadness you had felt disappears from a single hug. Being in her presences always helped you feel better.

"I just missed you. Why don't we leave the city? It's been a while since we've done anything spontaneous."

"While that sounds lovely. I have too much work to do. Can we push it to this weekend?"

The two of you pull apart so you could look at each other.

"Can't you push your work to another day, Lena?"

From her apologetic smile, you could tell that she wouldn't be leaving her office any time soon.

"I'm afraid not. This is just too important. CADMUS is back and it's up to me to stop them."

Lena starts to head back to her office but you stop her by gently tugging on her hand. She stops to turn around and look you.

"Can I keep you company then?"

She gives you a smile and nods to the couch she had just added.

"Of course. But please take a nap. You look like you could pass out at any minute."

As Lena returned to her desk, you made your way over to the couch. Instead of sleeping, you watched Lena work.

X

"NO!"

You're awakened by the sound of Lena's screams. Opening your eyes, you find several men dressed in black surrounding Lena's office. Two of them were holding back Lena while the others had their guns directed to you. You couldn't help but think about how Lena must've been shot during this moment. Past you was currently helping Kara so it was up to you to save Lena.

Forming a quick plan, you hurried to take them all out. While you're being attacked, the two men holding Lena begin to drag her out of the office. You could hear her struggling to get out of their hold but they were too strong. You attempted to help her but was stopped by the other men.

Once you took them all out, you hurried after Lena. By the time you catch up to them, you had been too late. You're greeted by the sight of Lena on the floor with a single shot to the head. The two men were arguing with each other, one of them putting the blame on the other for panicking and shooting Lena. You don't pay them any attention. You quietly walk over to Lena and gently pick her up. The men finally realize you had caught up to them and start shooting. Slowing down time, you're able to walk out of the building unharmed.

X

The city was in chaos but you could care less. You had failed Lena yet again and she was dead. After laying her down on the Fortress bed, you ran back in time to restart your attempt.

X

Your body was giving out. It was surprising that you had managed to successfully go back 5 times but it was a failure each time. One way or another, Lena died. You knew the 6th one would be your last and you couldn't fail.

X

"Lena?"

Lena turns around in her chair to find you looking like you hadn't slept in days. As you walked to her, you nearly tripped from your knees giving out on you. Lena hurries to your side, worried about the state you were in.

"What happened? Why didn't you go to the DEO? Let me call Kara!"

She pulled out her phone to call but you stopped her. You let your head rest agains hers while you took in her warmth. You needed to save Lena in this time line. You couldn't fail her.

"We need to go."

"What? What's going on? What happened?"

Lena had so many questions but you weren't giving her any answers. She was worried and she wanted to help but you weren't saying anything.

"Please, Lena. We need to go."

"Okay. Okay. We'll go but you need to promise to tell me what happened."

"I promise. I'll tell you everything."

X

Lena drove the two of you out of the city. Your body was on high alert until Lena managed to drive out of the city. When night finally falls, Lena stops at a motel where the two of you rent a room.

"Are you going to tell me what happened?"

Lena asks after the two of you laid in bed. You were holding on to Lena while her back was to you. She could feel you shaking while your tears spilled. Lena attempted to comfort you but you held her in place.

"You died. I went back in time to fix my mistakes but you always died. This was my last chance and I did it."

Lena had so many questions but you were unable to answer them. You couldn't stop crying as you held Lena tightly.

X

Lena's woken up by the birds from outside. It takes her a second to realize she's not back in her apartment and that she had managed to cheat death with your help.

"(y/n)!" She turns around in your embrace to find you paler than usual. "(y/n)!" Lena starts to shake you in an attempt to wake you but you're not moving. "No!" Checking your pulse, she finds that there isn't one. "No! Come on, wake up!"

None of her attempts work. Needing help, she calls Alex. 

X

 It was a strange feeling to lay yourself to rest. Even though there was proof of what happened, it was still hard to wrap your head around the fact that Lena had died, you had gone back to the past to save her and future you managed to die in the process of saving her. 

After everything that had happened, you and Lena had pushed the wedding to a few weeks after what had occurred.

"Lena looked beautiful in her dress. I'm sure you would've loved to see her in it." You placed a picture of you and Lena at the wedding by your headstone. "Thank you for keeping her safe. I won't let anything happen to our wife."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 309 25
a collection of imagines from my tumblr, @/hufflepuff-writings
208K 4.6K 86
Love has NO Color •Vote, Comment, Add to Library, and Follow if you enjoy them •This Book is CLOSED for Request but My second book is OPEN
128K 2K 27
This is a compilation of imagines that I wrote for Tumblr (mostly Luke and Reggie), so I decided to put them together in a book on here too. Follow m...
1.4K 103 37
Here is my first imagine book. Some are silly n some are good.. I just made this as a collection and they are all written by me. I can do some if yo...