๐“๐ข๐ฅ ๐ƒ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก

De aphroditesdesires

"๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. ๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ." ๐ˆ ๐›๐ข๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฉ. "๐…๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ฆ๐ž ๐‚๐ก๐š๏ฟฝ... Mais

Introduction
Characters
1
2
3
4
5
7
*8
9
*10
*11
12
13
14
*15
*16
*17
18
19
20
Epilogue
Bonus 1
Bonus 2

*6

3.1K 44 5
De aphroditesdesires

®Mature Scenes ahead

When I met Amara I was very intrigued by her. I wanted to kiss her beautiful skin. Lick every inch of her perfect body. I know it's fucking weird to want to do that to a woman I've only just met. 

Then that night when she took my father, god. When she touched my face all I wanted to do was bend her over the counter and fuck her. Then when I went to her house. The face she made when I pulled out that lingerie. 

I walked around the house and my eyes landed on a picture of my mother. My father told me that my mother ran off with my uncle Enzo when she fell pregnant with me. He told me it was because she was cheating and tried to live a life without him. If that was true which I doubt it I wouldn't blame her.

I found out when I was seven that my father killed her on the day I was born. To think that she didn't even get to hold me and tell me she loved me. I hate my father. I'm glad he is dead. I had a plan that once I took over I would kill him and everyone that stood by him. I've killed at least half of my men.

But I could care less. I can always rebuild which I've had. My father was an abusive bastard that took advantage of women. On time he beat me till he broke all of my ribs. The doctors were so scared they wanted to call the police but my father threated them. We moved back to Italy after that where no one questioned him.

My life was filled with beatings. Mostly because I look like my mom. I wish I knew her. Maybe she would have treated me better. Maybe she would've shown me love. 

I was currently in L.A for a while for some business. I don't really like it down here. People are annoying and obnoxious. I like it back in Italy.

"Chase?" Lilac called out. I saw her walking in the house in nothing but a bikini. I walked over to her and gave her a gentle smile. Lilac and I have been engaged for over a year now. It was an arranged marriage that my father set up. Lilac's family owns very powerful weapons and thy supply my mafia. 

"What's up." Lilac wrapped her arms around me out of no where and kissed me hard. "I'm horny." She whispered into my ear. "Go fuck Jose like you always do.' I want to say but I decided not to. Her fingers rand over my subtlety. I picked her up and sat her on the kitchen island. She took off her bikini top throwing it onto the kitchen floor. I quickly unbuttoned my pants.

Even if I didn't love Lilac she was still a good fuck. I pushed her bottom to the side and slowly ran my penis up and down her wet slit. I kissed her lips going to her nipples.

"Chase please." She moaned. I chuckled and slowly pushed into her pussy. Her head threw back and moaned loudly. She was very loud when we fucked. I was big but not that big.

I put my hand over her mouth and pushed her legs wider with my other hand. I thrusted into her faster her head going back and her moans got louder despite my hand covering her mouth. I finally said fuck it and moved both my hands under her thighs.

I closed my eyes and opened them again and instead of Lilac it was Amara. Her lips were parted opened and I could help but stare at her. She was so fucking beautiful.

"Faster Chase." Amara moaned. Her voice angelic. I pulled her so the her back was laying on the kitchen isle and her legs were up in the air. I went faster pushed her leg up to her head.

Her pussy was beautiful. I started rubbing her clit fast making her moan louder. "Chase." Amara whimpered. I felt myself about to cum.

Her pussy was amazing. I pulled out of her and decided I need a taste. My lips attached to her clit. I sucked it hard, swirling my tongue around her clit.

"Mmh.' She moaned. I pulled away and turned her to her stomach. I pushed my dick into her taking her from the back. She moaned loudly. "Mmmh too much!" She yelled. I kept going not caring for her cries.

She clenched around me and before I knew it she came. I felt myself about to cum. "Chase!" I snapped out of it and saw Lilac crying beneath me. I pulled out and came on her back.

I took a deep breath. I fixed myself and went to grab a paper towel and Lilacs bikini top. I wiped the cum off her back. "W-what was that?" Lilac questioned, putting her top on.

I shrugged and cleared my throat. "I have someone coming over tonight so um be ready." I walked away from her, feeling my dick get harder again at the though of the angel that's been in my head.

Amara fucking Vasquez.

***

I was having dinner with Amara and a few of her friends. Lilac was in a long green dress with feathers at the bottom. 

I was in an all white suit. Jose walked down in a black suit. "So who are we having over?"

I fixed my cuffs before responding. "A new business partner." The doorbell rang and I rushed to open the door. I saw a tall but not too tall man standing in front. "I'm Logan, Amara's right hand man." I shook his hand and let him in. I saw Amara walking towards me in a gorgeous white dress which made me smile. But soon my smile fell when I saw she was with a very fucking tall guy. He was big and fucking strong from what I could tell.

"Hello Chase." Amara spoke seductively. I smirked at her. "Hello Amara." The man beside her squeezed her arm and she looked up at him with a worried look. "This is Octo. He's shy and doesn't talk much. I nodded and gave him a short look.

I closed the door and went to the guest. 'The food is ready." They all followed me and we sat at the dinner table. Amara sat at one end and I sat at the other.

"So Logan you're doing business with my fiance?" Amara laughed making Lilac give her a look. God I love her laugh. Stop it Chase. "Logan doesn't even do his own taxes. I'm doing business with Chase unfortunately." I gave Amara a cheeky look and she smiled at me.

Lilac looked between us giving me a weird look. The food was brought to us and we began to eat. As we ate I noticed that Octo wasn't eating. "Do you not like the food Octo?" I questioned.

Who the fuck is this man? And why is he with my Amara? I shook that thought out of my head. She wasn't mine.

Logan gave Amara a look and Amara gave him one back. "He doesn't eat this type of food." Amara spoke for him holding his hand. I felt my fist clench.

"Then what does he eat?' Jose questioned. Amara shrugged and went back to eating. "So why am I here when I could be finishing a very important project." Amara spoke running her fingers over Octo's hand.

Calm down Chase. Calm down. "Well I wanted to talk about the Russians alone but you preferred to have company so here we are." Amara eyes slightly widened as if she was remembering what happened. I laughed a bit at her expression. Octo shifted in his seat before saying something to Amara.

"Where's your bathroom?" Amara asked. "Three doors to your left." She got up and grabbed Octo's hand. "So Logan how long have you known Amara?' Jose asked.

Logan had a mouth full of food. He held his finger up before speaking. "Since I was 16. After she killed her father my dad and I went to see her and ever since we've been friends."

I always thought that Amara killing her father was a rumor but I guess it wasn't. "I have a question for you Chase." My eyebrows lifted up amused. "Why work with Amara after she killed your father." When he said that Lilac and Jose's eyes widened.

"Wait that's the person who sent your father's head in a box?" Lilac questioned. I sighed and nodded my head. "Why the hell are you working with her she's killed Nico!" Lilac yelled.

God I don't have time for this.

Edited version

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

1.8M 30.2K 39
He's rich. He's dangerous. He's sexy. After moving to California, I met a notorious bad boy named Ace. As my feelings for him grew stronger, so did m...
72.8K 2.6K 30
ฮฑ ั•ั‚ฯƒััƒ ฮฑะฒฯƒฯ…ั‚ ฮฑ gฮนัโ„“ ฮฑะธโˆ‚ ฮฑ ะฒฯƒัƒ ฯ‰ะฝฯƒ fั”โ„“โ„“ ฮนะธ โ„“ฯƒฮฝั”. ะฝั”ั ะธฮฑะผั” ฯ‰ฮฑั• ื ฮนะผฮนะธฮน ฮฑโˆ‚ฮฑะผั•. ะฝฮนั• ะธฮฑะผั” ฯ‰ฮฑั• ั”ฯ‡ฮฑฮฝฮนั”ั ฮฝฮฑโ„“ั”ะธั‚ฮนะธฯƒ. โˆ‚ฯƒะธ'ั‚ ั•ั‚ั”ฮฑโ„“ ะผัƒ ฯ‰ฯƒัะบ! Idk why I wrote this...
The Forgotten Daughter De R.Devaux

Ficรงรฃo Adolescente

270K 6.2K 34
๐™‹๐™š๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฎ, ๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ. ๐™๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ. ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ. ๐™„๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๏ฟฝ...
311 10 7
๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ [๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–+] ๐™ถ๐šŽ๐š—๐š—๐šŠ ๐š›๐šž๐š—๐š—๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š ๐š˜๐š˜๐š๐šœ ๐š๐š˜ ๐šœ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š– ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐šœ๐šข๐šŒ๐š‘๐š˜ ๐š ๐š‘๏ฟฝ...