๐—š๐—ฅ๐—ช๐—ฅ [twst x reader]

By tally-ho3

(๐˜/๐) He's just the biggest asshole ever ๐‚๐€๐“๐„๐‘ You're not explaining what he did... (๐˜/๐) He breat... More

[๐—ฃ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ง ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜: ๐—ฆ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜„๐˜๐˜†!]
2. fighting children and animals
3. committing adultery with other men?!
4. rizzing up a rich ceo's son so he does all the work
5. gay tension.. a LOT of it
[๐—ฃ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ง ๐—ง๐—ช๐—ข: ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—™๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€]
6. who are yuu?!
7. the muppets make me lose my mind
8. making a pity sandwich combo because chicken breasts aren't enough
9. i can't think of a title
10. making a move on someone out of your league (in both war and romancing)
11. A Nefarious Goat Sells Tanks
12. playing dress-up but only theoretically
13. the disastrous lives of main characters
14. the rizz and the anti-rizz
15. not much has happened but all my friends almost died ig
16. Les I'm Miserables
17. newsflash: i have friends
[๐—ฃ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ง ๐—ง๐—›๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜: *๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€*]
18. being sane as usual
19. hoes on me, left and right
20. hey i just met you, and this is crazy
21. fremenemanemonies
22. not a filler
23. dick chicken and lore
24. not a flashback
25. that was disgusting... do it again
26. siสณ? sโฑสณ? หขโฑสณ, are you thแต‰สณแต‰?
27. the dark reunion strikes again!
28. perchance
29. farewell's
30. B
[๐—ฃ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ง ๐—ง๐—›๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜ ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐—” ๐—›๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—™: ๐—œ ๐—ช๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—” ๐—š๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น ๐—œ๐—ป ๐—” ๐—ฉ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐——๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐—น๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜]
31. no one likes crowley
32. yappery

1. the villain origin story

6.5K 216 195
By tally-ho3

I swear the chapters get longer 🙏

     "Finally, no more customers..." With a sigh, I wiped off the last table from the lunch rush hour, which left the restaurant feeling desolate.

I walked across the floor to toss the paper towel in the trash. Some music played through the speaker, and I hummed with the tune as I headed behind the counter to clean the kitchen.

I rolled my sleeves up and started the faucet, then used my magic to carry the dirty plates towards the sink.

As I grabbed the sponge, I froze as rustling was heard from the roof vents. It only got louder until the noise stopped right above me.

I lowered the floating plates and leaped out of the way of a ceiling tile as it fell onto the floor.

A purple mop of hair popped out of the hole in the roof, grinning brightly as usual.

"Long time no see!" Chenya beamed.

"My roof," I said with exhasperation, "Now I'll have to fix it for the third time this week."

"Oops," He said, hopping down onto the ground. "But anyways, guess who visited NRC again!"

"Let me take a wild guess," I said, grabbing a toolbox, "It was you?"

"Ding ding!" He did some finger guns.

I sneezed as he pat the dust off of his clothes. "What was the Hearts Lovers up to this time?"

"It's Heartslabyul, (Y/N), get it right! Or is it wrong?"

I smacked his shoulder playfully. "You get the point."

He seated himself onto an empty space on a counter across the sink, kicking his legs. "Not meow-ch happened— Riddle just overblotted or something."

My hands froze before I could grab the dishes, blinking. "....Who did what?"

"He did that!" Chenya grinned as if he didn't just drop the information bomb he did, "The first years apparently fought the overblot off and Riddle had to make them a tart to repay for the e-meow-tional damage!"

"Noted," I nodded, "I should start fining you for my therapy sessions."

"Aww, don't be like that! You love me."

"😐😟"

"....Anyways," He pulled his wand out of his pocket, hovering a clean plate towards him to materialize a tart, "I got you a tart from their party!"

"Stole," I corrected, but eagerly took the plate and shuffled through a drawer for a fork.

"It had a unique flavour," Chenya tapped his chin, averting his gaze in a thoughtful manner.

His 'warning' was a little too late as I took a bite and the flavour of the pacific ocean exploded on my tongue.

"What the FUCK," I choked, quickly putting the plate down to run to the garbage can and spit the concoction out of my mouth.

Chenya(this bitch) threw his head back in laughter at my suffering. A few knee slaps was added to rub salt into the wound.

"This Riddle bitch is insane?!" I gagged, "WHY IS IT SO SALTY????"

Chenya wheezed, using some magic to float my barely-touched slice of tart into his hands.

"T'was Trey," He hummed as he took a mouthful, completely unbothered by the saltiness. "He says that oyster sauce is the secret recipe to a good tart—"

I felt a migraine forming from both the salty taste of the tart and Chenya's antics.

"—I guess Riddle added a little too much, hee hee."

"You suck," I stuck my tongue out at him. "When I die I'm going to slander you on my will and have you banished to Ohio."

"How about a deal for your forgiveness?" Chenya hums as I pick the sponge back up to wash the dishes.  "I'll become a super popular author, and then promote this place on Magicam!"

"First of all, what celebrity would promote a place called Chicken Breast?" I huffed, passing him a few plates to dry, "And the sign outside is broken so it looks like its just called 'Chick n Breast'."

"The sexiest one."

"Sure pookie."

Chenya waved a finger. "My plan is already in motion— I've started writing my novel already!"

I knew I would regret asking the question, but.... "What's it called?"

"I call it: The Communist Manifesto!"

"..."

"..."

"...you go girl!"

"I'll sell the first printed book to you," He said, only to pause. "For free, of course, since I'm Chick and Breast's loyal customer."

"It's Chicken Breast."

"Then I'll sell one to Riddle, then Trey..." He hummed, then his ears perked up as he remembered something. "Speaking of Trey!"

I turned the tap off, walking to the other side of Chenya to put the dishes away, "The french guy?"

"If you want him to be!" Chenya put a dry plate down, "But I put your number onto his phone!"

My hands froze around the cabinet door, and it was a miracle that I didnt drop the handful of plates I was holding.

"Say sike right now." I replied, my eyes widening in horror. "Doesn't he go to Night Raven?"

"Its just a prank..." Chenya shrugged, "Plus, you need more friends!"

"One Chenya is enough 'In-Person Student' to last me a year." I place the plates in their respective spots and closed the cabinet door. "I took online classes for a reason—"

"Online classes are for boring people!"

"I am the most interesting person on Sage Island, thank you."

Chenya snickered, opening his mouth to reply until a loud banging noise was heard outside the kitchen.

"Chenya! I know you're in there!"

"Housewarden!" Chenya exclaimed, peeking out the kitchen door. "I'll be there in a moment! But how long's a moment?"

"I'm not letting you miss any more classes!" The voice outside hissed. "You're gonna end up like that Kingscholar in NRC!"

"Yes, yes!" Chenya sighed, then turned to face me once more. "I'll be back soon!"

As he bolted out the door, my phone buzzed from a notification. I mentally braced myself as I saw it came from a new number. But somehow, I didn't feel too annoyed.

"I'm still going to turn that tail into a fur scarf." I said to myself as I unlocked my phone.

▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌

TREY CLOVER
sent you (1) message!

TREY
Hello?

MY☝️BEST🦤FRIEND😍
Hi

MY☝️BEST🦤FRIEND😍
I'm sorry Chenya put my number in your phone as a prank

TREY
He did haha

TREY
Are you from RSA?

MY☝️BEST🦤FRIEND😍
No, I do online shcooling 😭 but I live on Sage Isle lol

TREY
That's cool 👍

TREY
I'm Trey Clover, a third year in Heartslabyul

MY☝️BEST🦤FRIEND😍
Hello Cloves

MY☝️BEST🦤FRIEND😍
I'm Mike Oxlong 👍

MY☝️BEST🦤FRIEND😍
Second year in Sage Online Academics

TREY
Nice to meet you, Mike

MY☝️BEST🦤FRIEND😍
Wait

MY☝️BEST🦤FRIEND😍
What did Chenya put me as on your phone?

TREY
You're uh...

TREY
"MY☝️BEST🦤FRIEND😍"

MY☝️BEST🦤FRIEND😍

MY☝️BEST🦤FRIEND😍
Im what 😃

TREY
Here, I'll change it...

(Y/N)
Oh dont worry

(Y/N)
I'll just commit a hatecrime or something 😃 🔪

TREY
I changed it anyways 👍

(Y/N)
Damn okay

(Y/N)
Speaking of whiCH

TREY
?

(Y/N)
YOU'RE THAT TRÈS GUY CHENYA ALWAYS TALKS ABT

(Y/N)
Are you

(Y/N)
Like

(Y/N)
French

(Y/N)
Mmmmm I name this child 'very'

TREY
Haha, no I'm not

TREY
I was born and raised in the Queendom of Roses

(Y/N)
Damn fr?

TREY
Yep. Have you been there before?

(Y/N)
I used to live there lol

TREY
Oh, I see!

(Y/N)
Ngl the Queendom isn't too different from Sage Island

(Y/N)
But the mf Chenya keeps breaking into my restaurant 🤜

(Y/N)
Well not mine but

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I look up from my phone, peeking through the glass on the kitchen door to see the restaurant still empty. It felt quieter since there were no customers, and like usual I was the only one working.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

(Y/N)
Pretty much mine lol

TREY
Ooh, which restaurant do you work at?

(Y/N)
I work at

(Y/N)
Uh...

(Y/N)
....Chicken Breast 😊

TREY
Ah, that place?

TREY
I've heard some.... things about it

(Y/N)
Well gee thanks

(Y/N)
not to promote or anything 🥱 but ngl

(Y/N)
The cheese stuff is so good

(Y/N)
the poutine chicken 😍

TREY
Really?

(Y/N)
I bet it on my mother's prison sentence

TREY
That's, uh

(Y/N)
I love cheese

(Y/N)
Cheese

(Y/N)
Anything cheese related

(Y/N)
Lactose

TREY
I see 👍

TREY
Maybe I could make you something cheesy as a thanks for enduring Chenya's banter?

(Y/N)
REALLY 👁

TREY
Yeah!

TREY
My family runs a bakery at the Queendom, so I know a thing or two when it comes to baking

(Y/N)
???????? Marry me???????

(Y/N)
Maybe I should thank Chenya for introducing me to you...

TREY
He talks about you often

TREY
You're actually (Y/N) right?

TREY
That was a funny nickname, though

(Y/N)
😃

(Y/N)
Nvm I still want to throw tomatoes at him like some medieval criminal

(Y/N)
And yeah I'm (Y/N) Shann 💪

TREY
Haha, you do that

(Y/N)
Damn bro didnt even try to defend him

(Y/N)
I see your loyalty 🤨

TREY
You're his friend too?

(Y/N)
Anygays

(Y/N)
I'll give you a discount if you ever decide to visit Chicken Breast!

TREY
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind!

TREY
Oh, the lunch bell rang so I got to go

(Y/N)
*gtg 😟

TREY
Haha, alright, I gtg

TREY
Talk to you soon?

(Y/N)
Idk, I might be busy hiding the body... :(((

(Y/N)
Jk jk

(Y/N)
Ttyl ✌️

TREY
Bye!

▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌

TREY CLOVER
sent you (4) messages!

TREY
HEY LOLOL

TREY
WASSUP

TREY
ARE YOU TREYS NEW BWSTFROENDJSHDJSBFISJG

TREY
My bad, a friend got my phone

(Y/N)
😟

Please Vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 1.2K 41
*~Ding* [ Group Chat activated..., Administrator confirmed. Promoting the individual known as Rudra to Group Admin.] [Sending an invite to random Mul...
235K 14.6K 85
A Twisted Wonderland fanfic in which the young Octavinelle trio, while taking shelter in an aquarium, meets the Reader by coincidence and gets attach...
13.2K 429 13
This story includes gore, domestic violence, homocide, cursing, suicide, dark humor, yelling, police, weapons, etc. Life is boring as a side charact...
89K 1.6K 23
Modern AU | Top Naruto | BDSM (Daddy kink) | HEAVY SMUT Sasuke was not the stalking type. He didn't do little eye flutters and smiles to catch the pe...