Family Line

By florencepughismine

I can run, but I can't hide From my family line In which Caroline Goode gets herself mixed in with Shadyside... More

NINTEEN NINTY-FOUR CAST
PART ONE; TV
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
NINTEEN SEVENTY-EIGHT CAST
PART TWO; AUGUST
one.
two.
three.
four.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
SIXTEEN SIXTY SIX CAST
PART THREE; FAMILY LINE
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.

five.

133 2 0
By florencepughismine

_______

"Alice! Alice!" Cindy yelled as the four walked into the woods. Maddy had her flashlight on as she shined it as she went through the trees. "Come on, its disgusting in here!" Cindy complained.

"We're close, Berman, hang in there!" Alice yelled back. Maddy groaned as she stared up at the sky.

"Alice!" Cindy yelled as they went through several trees. "I swear to God..." Cindy said as she walked, her sleeve caught onto a branch, and it ripped. "Shit! Oh, it's ruined now!" Cindy yelled frustrated.

"You cursed again." Tommy said with a small smile. Maddy smirked as she looked at the boy.

"You want me to murder you?" Cindy threatened. Maddy widened her eyes, knowing that Tommy was still shaken up from what Nurse Lane said.

"Bad choice of words." Maddy said before walking off. Cindy knew what she said, and immediately apologized.

Maddy heard a scream and furrowed her eyebrows. She went sprinting to find where it came from. She sprinted, but then sprinted into a hole?

She landed on top of somebody, and that somebody was Alice. "Jeez, Sunshine, thought you had it out for Berman." Alice joked as Maddy got off of Alice. She rolled her eyes as she brushed the dirt off of her legs.

"Asshole." Maddy said looking up. She climbed up as she brushed herself off. She saw Cindy shining a flashlight over at them as they got out.

"Watch your step." Alice said as she got out of the hole.

"Is someone digging a grave?" Tommy asked as he went over to investigate the hole.

"Graves." Alice said shining her flashlight around to look at the multiple graves.

"Mary. Hey, where's the, uh..." Tommy said looking around for the book. He knelt down and grabbed it. "The x's, look. Look." Tommy said flipping the pages to see the X's. Maddy looked at them and then at the graves. "Look, here, here, she was marking where she dug." Tommy said, Alice flipped the page to see the reading.

"But without her hand, her grip on the land holds firm and the curse will last until body and hand unite." Alice read off before looking up at Tommy.

"Maybe Mary was looking for the hand?" Tommy asked curiously before flipping another page.

"To end the curse?" Tommy asked.

"To end the curse that made her daughter lose her mind." Alice said, Maddy rolled her eyes when the curse was brought up. Alice scoffed, feeling the same way as Maddy.

"Guys come on. This is silly." Alice said making Maddy nod her head.

"We tell this to the kids we babysit, I mean this shit isn't actually real." Maddy said looking at Nurse Lane's graves. The woman had gone mad!

"Yep. I gotta piss." Arnie said, Maddy rolled her eyes. That was some real important information.

"Hey, let me see that." Alice said, referring  to the diary. Instead of Alice getting the diary from Tommy, Cindy took it.

"You can have it, but first give me the drugs." Cindy commanded.

"No, they're mine." Alice said keeping them in her pocket.

"If Nurse Mary took them and went crazy, those drugs are very dangerous." Cindy said, making Alice begin to laugh.

"Oh my God!" Alice exclaimed staring at Cindy. "What happened to you? You remember when we used to have fun? Before you became a snitch." Alice said. Maddy looked at Tommy who appeared to be in a daze again.

"Just let it go already." Cindy said backing her face away from Alice.

"That's easy for you to say. You lying fucking Brutus." Alice said. Maddy grabbed Alice away from Cindy and pointed a finger at her.

"Watch your mouth when you talk to her." Maddy said, making Alice chuckle.

"Sorry, Sunshine, didn't mean to offend your girlfriend." Alice said, making Maddy look at her. She stared at her and pushed her away. Alice stumbled back with a smirk.

"I found it!" Arnie exclaimed walking up to them. "I found the witch's house." Arnie said, making both him and Alice giggle. Everyone started to run, with Maddy, Cindy and Tommy pissed off.

"Am I the only one that's expecting a house of like...candy?" Alice joked as Maddy rolled her eyes.

"This is so fucked." Maddy muttered as they  looked around for her house.

"Maybe there's candy down here." Arnie said, pointing at a staircase. Maddy raised her eyebrows when she saw it. She walked over and looked down into it. Alice laughed again as everyone looked at it.

Arnie grabbed her shoulders and Alice gasped. She ended up laughing after, as did Arnie. "Hey, Sarah, you got any candy down there?" Alice asked, shining her flashlight down the staircase. "We're high and hungry." Alice said before letting out a very loud yell. "Sarah Fier!" Alice shouted at the top of her lungs.

"Ok, we've seen enough." Cindy said, Maddy nodded in agreement.

"Alright, then, go home, Berman. I didn't march all the way out here for nothing, ok?" Alice asked, before flicking up her middle finger at her.

"Are you crazy? Alice! Alice!" Cindy yelled as Alice went down into the creepy steps. Maddy watched as she did so shining the flashlight so she could see.

"Hey, someone's been down here. Like, recently." Alice said as Cindy went to go down the steps. Maddy followed behind her as Cindy looked around the staircase. While she was, there was a large stone that was on the step, her foot went onto it, and she started to trip.

Maddy grabbed her by the waist as Cindy tried to keep her balance. "You ok?" Maddy asked as Cindy's face went into a light pink color. She brushed off her polo as Maddy removed her hands.

"Yes." Cindy said, then taking a deep breath. The two kept walking down the steps as Alice looked around.

There was candles, and weird shit that was unexplainable. "It's Sarah Fier!" Alice said as Maddy and Cindy stared at more of the stuff.

"Sarah Fier isn't real." Maddy said, making Alice shine the flashlight at another object.

"Easy for you to say, and if she's not real, explain to me who lit that candle." Alice said, Maddy walked to the candle and felt the wax, which was still partially gooey. Her finger print was left on it.

"What is it?" Tommy asked, putting a hand on the table beside her as he stood behind her. He clearly scared the young girl. Maddy gasped and turned around.

Tommy has a blank expression on his face, and there was a fly buzzing above him. She clapped it in between her hand, but Tommy didn't even flinch. He was just standing there.

"The candle has been lit recently." Maddy said, Tommy walked by her, he was almost robotic as he did so. Maddy skeptically followed behind him as he walked away.

"Hey, Sarah Fier, if you in here, say something!" Alice yelled as Maddy went to stand next to Cindy. Alice turned to everyone with a smile. "Maybe she's shy." Alice said, then going into the small crawl space she was looking into.

Everyone followed her, to reveal a weird shape carved into the stone floor. There was a candle in the center of it

"Woah. It's some kind of, like, occult thing...Like Devil worship." Alice said shining her flashlight onto a bunch of books.

"It's kinky." Alice said laughing. She grabbed Arnie, and he grabbed her butt. Maddy looked away and at Cindy.

"It's the witch's mark." Cindy said, flipping the pages of the diary. She opened to the page that had the exact shape as the symbol on the ground.

"A deal was made with the Devil. Sarah Fier cut off her wicked hand on Satan's stone in exchange for eternal life, scarring the soil beneath with the witch's mark, bringing Darkness upon the land." Cindy read off the page. Maddy looked around the room, and back at the mark. It had something flowing through it. Maddy crouched down, and put her finger into it. It was warm, but not to warm. She brought her hand back up to see something that disgusted her.

Blood.

"That's it." Arnie said bringing everyone's focus to him. Maddy wiped the blood off her leg with a horrified look on her face. Why was there blood? "It's acetaminophen." Arnie said as Maddy felt herself starting to feel some kind of sickness. Not nauseous, but there was a pit in her stomach.

"Arnie, what are you talking about?" Alice asked him as she stared over at him.

"L484. It just hit me. It's fucking Tylenol. It's nothing." Arnie said, Cindy looked at him worriedly.

"Are you sure?"

"Positive." Arnie said throwing the bottle. Cindy went over to it and crouched down.

"Come on, Alice. Let's get out of here. Pretty sure Joan might still have some weed if we pay her." Arnie said as Alice stared at Maddy's uneasy face. Her fingers were stained, and blood was smeared down her thigh.

Maddy turned her head to look at Cindy, who was taking multiple books from the shelf.

Maddy's nose had blood quickly running down it. Maddy brought her hand to her nose and she stared down at it.

Alice walked next to Maddy and grabbed her arm. "I need to show you guys something." Alice said she tapped Cindy's shoulder, making her gasp.

"This place...It keeps on going." Cindy said as Alice looked at the two girls desperately.

"Now!" Alice said, standing up. She shined her flashlight on the stone to see a name carved in. Cyrus Miller, the pastor.

"Cyrus Miller. Billy Barker. Ruby Lane." Alice said showing all of the names.

"Mary's daughter." Cindy said as Maddy wiped her nose. Blood smeared onto her hand and she wiped it on her top, which was already stained.

"Yeah. Isaac Milton, Harry Rooker. You don't have to go to fucking class to know these names." Alice said as Maddy let out an uneasy sigh. This witch shit was starting to fuck with her.

"All of the Shadyside killers." Cindy realized as she stared at the wall.

"Except one." Alice said letting out an uneasy breath.

Thomas Slater

"Tommy? Alice, this isn't funny." Cindy said looking at her.

"What, you think I carved your boyfriends name into solid stone with my fingernails? Someone else did this." Alice said as Maddy looked behind her.

"Hey, let's just go." Maddy said before walking over to the small crawl space. The two girls followed behind her as she did so.

Maddy stood up and brushed herself off. "Hey, Tommy, Arnie, we're gettin out of here." Maddy said as she watched Tommy reach up for the ax e next to him.

"Tommy?" Cindy asked as Tommy hit Arnie in the head with the axe.

"Arnie watch out!" Maddy yelled, feeling much regret for what she had said minutes ago.

"Oh my God! No, no, Tommy! Stop!" Cindy yelled at him as Alice screamed. Tommy looked at the group of girls who were scared half to death at the dead boy in front of them. Alice stared at the one thing, the one person that she ever loved.

"Go back, now!" Maddy yelled as the two girls went back under the crawl space. Maddy followed behind as quick as possible.

The two girls were grabbing a desk as she went in. They crawled under the space, Maddy made sure they were in before she was. "Go, go, go!" Maddy screamed as she felt a hand go on her leg. She shouted as Cindy grabbed her. Cindy grabbed her upper arms as Maddy kicked Tommy. When she kicked Tommy, rocks went tumbling down, trapping the three girls.

When they were in the closed in place, Cindy had Maddy held by her chest as she breathed heavily.

Behind the rocks, was Tommy trying to get in, but the rocks wouldn't move. You could only hear him breathing heavily.

"He's still alive?" Cindy asked, still holding the girl with her nose gushing.

"He can't...He can't get us." Alice said as Maddy leaned her head back on Cindy's chest. She sighed before saying something.

"If he can't get in, that means we can't get out."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 374 34
Maya Goode the heir and the oldest cousin of Nick Goode and Will Goode. She has her whole future planned out since she was born. But what if a certai...
60.9K 1.8K 37
Netflix Movie Series [Unedited] "Well isn't that fucking lovely. Not only is she going after Sammy. She's going after me too." ...
3.6K 114 14
In 1994, after a series of brutal slayings in the local mall, a group of teenagers take on an evil force that's plagued their town for over 300 years...
82.8K 1.4K 32
imagines abt our fav characters from fear street! i take requests :))