Tag, you're it...

De D3adlolitaa

- Yandere Alastor x Fem Reader - - - - After living with Alexithymia and Depression for 21 years Y/n is final... Mai multe

- Introduction -
- Chapter One -
- Chapter Two -
- Chapter three -
- Chapter four -
- Chapter Six -
- Chapter Seven -
- Chapter Eight -
- Chapter Nine -

- Chapter Five -

1.8K 39 38
De D3adlolitaa

🜏
______

Alastor retreated to his office to pickup his papers and briefcase before heading home, he'd lock his door and stuff his keys into his back pocket as he wondered down the hall out to the main lobby. Out there he watched you converse with Angel exchanging light jokes and small talk before the spider would stand and invite her for a drink at the hotel bar. "C'mon (Y/n) don't be a prude.." he taunted you lightly. "Alright.. just a few drinks though I don't want to be too messed up." Alastor acted nonchalantly as you all crossed paths.

"Greetings Angel, (Y/n). Where are you ladies going?"
"Angel was telling me of the hotel bar, says that they have pretty good drinks."

Alastor scoffed and hummed in response.

"Oh of course they do! I created them." He chuckled lightly as Angel rolled his eyes while texting on his phone. "Ugh okay we get it you're better than all of us Al.. c'mon toots let's go, we don't wanna mess with the old man's sleep schedule~" Angel teases as he started to laugh and pull you away from Alastor, his face stone statue, red eyes followed you being dragged away.

"I didn't find that very amusing Angel." His face fell flat as he carried on to the door to leave. "Wait Al." You stopped as you called out to him. "Um. Goodnight." He raised his hand as he walked out to acknowledge you before Angel practically sat you down at the bar.

"Oh sugar.. don't tell me ya got it bad for smiles~"
"No, no. I don't, I don't even know him so it would be uncanny to fall for him." Angel laughed.
"Well you don't have to be in love to fall for someone ya know. It's more of a 'do I wanna fuck you' type of falling." His long fingers made dramatic air quotations as the drinks came out, the bartender scoffing while listening to the conversation.

"He's trouble. That sarcastic psycho has his own twisted intentions, you wouldn't know it though. He's batshit news kid." You looked at the man cat hybrid as he cleaned the glasses and kept his eyes focused on the trim below him. "I'm sorry I don't know your name." Angel scoffed his drink down before answering for him. "Oh this is Husker.. just our only amazing bartenderrr.. his drinks.. to die for babe!" You looked at Angel confused. "Are you drunk already?" Husker laughed. "No, I slipped him some sedates he usually comes down here to talk my fuckin' ears off all night til I physically have to remove him from that spot.."

You nodded as you eyed your drink and politely passed on it. "I'll get him to bed.. it was nice meeting you." Husker nodded as he carried on cleaning up before talking out loud. "Seriously kid.. Al ain't some random grandpa.. he's got a couple of loose screws up there." He disappeared to the back leaving you and Angel alone to walk to the elevator.

- Alastor -

He pulled into his drive away killing the engine and turning towards the entrance of his home, the tall black door opened and closed loudly, he placed his keys into the bowl on the small side table in the foyer tossing his coat on the rack before climbing upstairs. "My my.. what a day.." inside his office he placed his briefcase on his dark oak desk and emptied its contents on the surface before plummeting into his leather chair pulling out a cigarette. "Leithhh~" Alastor called out.

A little black fur ball came trumpeting into the office jumping up on his desk not caring for what she was stepping on. "Easy kitty.. you'll make a mess." He picked up the cat and placed her on his lap as he stretched his long legs out under the table sighing into his cigarette as his free hand went to stroke the soft black fur of his beloved cat. "Have you been being good?" The cat looked up at him and blinked slowly softly purring as his lanky nimbly fingers scratched and rubbed her sweet spots. The cat sensed something outside of the room abruptly turning to run after whatever it was leaving him alone.

There he sat still smoking away the day thinking.. thinking of the girl, her (H/C) hair and her eyes they way she spoke the way she pronounced certain words he'd trace her lips a million of times if he'd get the chance..

- TW -
Masturbation

* * *

His leg started bouncing up and down as he kept thinking of you, the slight tightness of his dress pants brought a nice touch to his groin, he shook his head and tried to shift his lower region around to relieve the pressure slowly building up. "She's soft.. really soft. When she got out of the shower her skin gleamed like glazed candies or something sweet.." his belt audibly hit the ground with a subtle thud, it was simple and secluded as his hand found itself rubbing against his erected cock.

"How embarrassing.." his checks flushed a bit as he continued to think as he let his body continue to run on his lewd imagination. "I want to see her... vulnerable.. submit.. ah~" his hand held onto his throbbing member as his thumb played with his pre soaked tip slightly teasing and making his head hot. "Fuck.. I can't stop.. thinking of her."

His cigarette still burning on his ashtray as he started to slowly pump his flushed cock in his hand, his chest tight as he kept his moans to a minimum even though the man lived alone, surly Leith was running around outside so where's the shame? "Ahh.. (Y/n).. ah.." he'd pick up the pace driving himself sideways as he continued to become sloppy and progressively more louder. His body tensed as he sprawled out into a hot mess in his office, the dimly visible lights hid his shame as he climaxed. "Fuck."

* * *

- End of TW -

The following day was boring, Angel went out with a friend, Vaggie and Charlie ran around attending the other guest at the hotel while Alastor stood at the golden podium looking over paperwork and greeting demons with his happy go lucky smile. "Ah (Y/n) going somewhere?" I smiled as I tucked my phone away, "Yeah, I figured I'd go sight seeing.. not like there's anything interesting around I doubt." Alastor hummed half listening. "Alright dear don't forget your key." You jingled the set of keys before pocketing then in your jeans. "See you." His eyes looked up from his glasses as he watched you walk out his eyes clearly observing your lower figure, his breathing being slightly shallow.

Outside the hotel the air was somewhat heavy full of smog, strange looking demons lingered around some smoking other drinking while mothers would hold on tightly to their children rushing passed through scary ones. After a few minutes of walking through the apartments down some alleyways and into a nearby plaza, there a pizza place sat at the end along with an ice cream shop, perhaps a grocery store and a few miscellaneous shops beside them all.

"Maybe.. I could get a job here and save up to move out of the hotel.." you figured you'd just waste your time looking around inside one of the stores looking at the clothes and fancy lingerie until a man with great white horns stood beside you also looking, the man was a huge bull his eyes all black, his coat all white he dressed slickly but gave off a warm aura.

"Excuse me, it's my wife's birthday today and I figured I'd spoil her with something nice, would you recommend this outfit or would she think poorly of me?"

He spoke softly, snorting at the end of his question as he genuinely needed help. "Well.. that depends, does your wife like lingerie?" The man thought for a moment. "I'd say yes." You nodded before looking at the delicate fabrics in his hand. "If she does than she'll appreciate it, but if not than she'll look at it as if you bought yourself a gift too.. maybe you could by her an outfit less revealing and add a nice card with flowers along with it?" The bull smiled and picked something else out. "Thank you, your input was quite helpful."

You smiled softly taken back at the weird sensation of your mouth forming a smile, after the conversation you'd walk out and roam down to another shop until a bulletin board caught your attention. "Seeking table girls... topless and all." You rolled your eyes before reading the rest of the ad. "No previous experience required.. call here. This looks legit." After ripping a slip off the ad you'd pocket the piece of paper and head home, most of the demons came to experience the bar and other hotel recreational areas but if you weren't a 'patient' everyone else had to leave.

The lobby was empty now, Alastor stacked his papers nicely and placed them away in their appropriate folders. "Back so soon?" You shrugged. "Al it's been three hours.." he laughed lightly. "Time moves slow when you're working I suppose." His briefcase clicked shut as he smoothed out his hair looking down at you, his red eyes gently shaking in his skull.

"Well.. I'll catch you later."
"Oh hold on.. Charlie asked me to give this to you." He handed you an invitation. "It's from the girls.. their anniversary or what not." He rolled his eyes as he stepped out from the podium. "Oh, where are they now?" "The MorningStar palace.. setting things up. Will you come?" You looked at the invitation than back at him. "I don't know I'll need to find a ride."

He scoffed. "I could take you, it's not a problem if you wish." He smiled softly watching your mannerisms and body language. "Are you sure? I don't wanna.." he silenced you mid sentence with a hand held straight in front of your face. "I insist my dear. It's no problem." He stared at you waiting for an answer.

"Okay, what time?"
"I'd say in two hours. Wear something light it's terribly hot outside."

You nodded and headed towards your room starting to shower nothing think much of Alastor's words. After letting your hair dry you'd freshen up and pick a light color sun dress that stopped at your knees with your sneakers, you picked up the pink gift bag and phone. It buzzed a few times before you picked it up.

"Dearest I'm outside.. be quick." You hung up and met him outside, he opened the passenger side and shut your door before getting into the driver side. "What's in the bag?" "Oh I just got them a little gift.. from the both of us." You smiled smallish as he eyed you from the side. "What is it?" "Just this red wine someone recommended me at the store." Alastor hummed. "Already making friends I see."

***

The palace was huge, outside stood miles of iron gates keeping outsiders out from the palace grounds, Alastor's slick black car looked really nice smoothly riding down the pavement as he parked it to the side. He opened the door and helped you out, his attire looking casual with his hair slicked back into a small ponytail. "Don't mind the Magne's they're hoots.." you nodded trying not to seem nervous. "Her parents.. Lucifer and Lilith themselves, does that bother anyone?" Alastor chuckled. "Who? Me? No.. they are old 'friends' more like business partners I'd say.."

The guards had escorted you and Alastor into a room where Charlie and Vaggie had set up their little get together, inside tables full of different kinds of foods and drinks covered the surface, a smaller table for gifts while all the commotion was outside through the patio doors. Outside was the hotel staff some relaxing by the pool side while others drank and ate merrily then there was Angel trying to drag everyone inside the pool with a cyclops girl in revealing bikinis.

You stared around and automatically clung onto Alastor as he lead you through the small crowd of people.

"Al! (Y/n)! So glad you two could make it." Charlie excitedly yelped, Vaggie gave you a hug while nodding to Alastor. "Of course! Thanks for inviting me, oh this is for the two of you! From me and Alastor." You smiled warmly as you gave it to Charlie.

- Alastor's Pov -

She smiles sweetly, so innocent and bright there's no way she should be here in this forsaken land of putrid rotten souls wondering in their filth, I wish it was her running around in those small bikinis than Angel's annoying ass..

His red eyes stayed glued to you while Vaggie and Charlie talked about their extensive relationship and Charlie's home.

"My father and mother built the place a long time ago like a really long time ago." Charlie exclaimed.
"Eons ago."- Vaggie piped up from her side while Alastor lingered beside you conversing with Husker.

"It's beautiful.. eerily reminiscent to the depictions of hell in the Bible's back on earth."

The girls blinked and nodded. "Oh the Bible yeah it's sort of forbidden here.. my father owns the original.. somewhere locked away from the Sumerians." Alastor's ears perched up as Angel tried to sneak by him slightly touching his arm.

"Angel.. don't you have anywhere else to play?" The man sounded irritated as his attention was shifted away from your conversation to deal with the childish adult. "Whaaa.. you're telling me you came to the party and didn't think you wouldn't get a splash? C'mon the water is great~" Angel winked as he tried to push Alastor into the pool swiftly stepping away sending Angel into the water, his fluffed up fur completely soaked making his voluptuous curves disappear.

The girls laughed as Al turned his back unamused at the sight. "I knew he was a fraud.." Alastor sneered lowly under his breath. You turned your attention back to Alastor lingering near him clearly disoriented from all the chatter and music. "Here, you look parched." You cleared your throat swallowing the lump as you took the plastic cup from his claws.

"I'm sorry, I'm not used to this environment.." he shrugged.

"Don't be. I'm not either, I cannot stand casual events such like this, if it was a proper event like a gala or something sophisticated than maybe but.. it's the people that make or break things like this." His eyes darted towards Angel running around screaming and hollering as other guest laughed and talked cheerfully.

"I guess.. I just never really been one to be invited to parties or anything of the matter."
"Oh? And why is that?" He swished his drink around before taking a sip. "I grew up with this disorder, it made me emotionless. Alexithymia. You can tell I wasn't the one to be excited."

He looked at you fully entranced by your conversation, so much so the sound of others laughing, talking and loud music drowned out. It was only you and him sitting by the poolside in the shade and nothing more.

"Sounds interesting. How does one get diagnosed with such a condition?"
"Great question.. I was severely depressed as a child for.. reasons unknown. Over time things progressed and I slowly changed into a monotone shell of who I used to be. My mother had the hardest time accepting it but, whatever."

After awhile of talking basics the party became weary and the summer sun cooked everyone to a crisp. Alastor stretched and yawned as he checked his watch, you eyed him slyly almost feeling like it was a burden to be here with him. "If you're ready to go I am as well." He looked up at you as you awkwardly stood up.

"Are you sure? I don't mind. I'm just glad I'm here with you and not left alone to these imbeciles.." his eyes narrow as his posture slumped down a bit, you waved and patted your dress down. "No I don't mind leaving now, the heat is killing me anyways."

He nodded and turned to wish the girls a good day as the two of you strolled out of the palace. "Would you be open to coming over and staying a night? The hotel is rather far from the MorningStar Palace.. I'm afraid I'm growing rather tired to drive." You continued to walk with him to his car thinking. "Oh, I wouldn't mind.." the left side of his mouth twitched.

"Don't fret, I live alone with my cat, I have multiple spare rooms with bathrooms you won't have to worry."
"By chance do you have spare clothes?"

He nodded as he opened the passenger door for you. "Don't worry my dear! Everything is covered." He started his engine and off raced to his manor in the woods.

🜏
______

Sorry for typos.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

145K 3.6K 27
What would you do? Play along or run away? Since your parents got divorced, the only thing your mother wants for you is to marry someone who's very r...
2.3M 120K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
213K 6.4K 26
You woke up in an unknown hotel room, not knowing where you were ...little did you know you actually have been living there for a few years and, most...
292K 9.7K 35
Landing a rather unexpected stroke of luck by finding you, The Princess of Hell requests your aid for providing entertainment for her new passion pro...