makeup artist

By freckledshine

"stop moving, i need to touch up your makeup!" "but i want to kiss you." mingyu x male oc ©️freckledsunshine... More

introducing...
meet the characters
prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23

9

646 22 61
By freckledshine

june 14th, 2022

groaning, dal turned over, hitting his phone off the bedside table. turning back over, dal tried to fall back asleep, the phone ringing loudly again. "i don't wanna wake up." he groaned, grabbing his device from the hardwood floor. "oh shit." getting out of his bed, dal went to his kitchen, grabbing the half empty box of cereal he bought on a whim and pouring it in a bowl. starting the coffee, he grabbed the milk container, pouring it into the bowl and then into the steaming mug.

the sun sleepily opened it's eyes, dal wincing at the bright light. grabbing a piece of paper, dal flipped his pen, making a list of things he had to do. "meet eunjoo and wooseok, make sure wooseok has his medicine, set up the small station, have all your belongings." looking up, he smiled, pulling out his phone to see his groupchat ringing uncontrollably.

lei HO MO?!?!?

twink
i think we need
to change my username

pretty gay flower
to what?
alcoholic twink?

ass kisser
PEBEJNRNDNRJF

twink
WHAT THE HELL

pretty gay flower
I FOUND YOU PASSED OUT

twink
and?
i got asked out by a hot guy

ass kisser
and how did that work out

twink
not well

pretty gay flower
aside from wooseok's
stupidness,
i'm gonna be at ur house in 30,
then dal's in 45 :/

twink
ugh i dont want to work
ITS 5AM WDYM I HAVE
TO GO WORK

ass kisser
it's a two day thing too TT
quitting this job rn

twink
fr im going to work at
chick fil a

pretty gay flower
they're homophobic

twink
idc they have some rlly
good food 😔
i have to overlook sometimes

ass kisser
i have to go finish getting ready :/
bye losers

twink
ill stick my cock in ur ass

pretty gay flower
wtf

ass kisser
i think i just turned straighter

twink
ew
anyways
bye

ass kisser
bye

turning his phone off with a look of disgust, dal stood up, running to his sink with the bowl. grabbing his mug of coffee, he happily sighed, setting it on his desk. getting a pair of jean shorts and a yellow tshirt, he grabbed a thin gold chain, dal changing out of his warm pajamas and into the cool clothes. putting on his nike socks, dal took another sip of his coffee, quickly looking around to pack his shoulder bag.

putting a portable charger and wallet in, dal packed his water bottle, applying a coat of lip balm before walking back into the kitchen and putting his mug away. setting his bag down, dal quickly went into his bathroom, brushing his teeth, grabbing his small bottle of concealer and applying it under his eyes.

"i think that's everything." dal smiled, clapping his hands together, running to the door. putting on his air forces, dal grabbed his shoulder bag and walked outside, waving to eunjoo and wooseok.

"why do i always get stuck in the back?" wooseok groaned, dal putting his bag under the glove box. "because you're a toddler." dal said, turnint backwards as he clicked his seatbelt. "i hate you." wooseok pouted, scrolling on his phone.

"can i sleep?" dal asked, eunjoo nodding as she got onto the highway. "yeah. it might be rough in some parts but you'll be able to sleep well." closing his eyes, dal drifted off, wooseok talking about something to eunjoo.

☆☆☆

opening his eyes, dal smiled as the pulled up to the rest stop, seeing all the filming staff setting up cameras for the shoot. "good morning." dal said, bowing to the staff. "where do we set up stations?" wooseok asked, the supervisor pointing to a location next to the clothes. "thank you!"

the three walked over, dal putting his bag under the table marked with his name, setting out the makeup for the first lineup of makeup for mingyu's outfit. "hi dal!" mingyu smiled, waving to dal happily. "hello mingyu! i'm going to get your outfit so you can go change."

running to the rack, dal grabbed the jeans and sleeveless shirt, handing it to mingyu. "i'll wait for you." getting the jewelry from the corner of the table, he grabbed a necklace and a ring, sliding his hands in his pockets. "i'm back!" mingyu smiled.

dal blushed heavily, ears heating up as he looked at mingyu. "it suits you." getting a bottle of primer, dal applied it to mingyu's face, putting on his foundation. "it's going to be so hot." dal groaned, mingyu smiling. "you got to wear sunscreen or you'll get sick." nodding, dal set the foundation, starting on his eyes.

"you should be done. you might need to get ready for your shoots." nodding, mingyu patted dal's hair. "can i give you a hug?" smiling, dal pulled him close, rocking back on forth. mingyu pecked his forehead, dal blushing as mingyu walked away.

"that's queer." "wooseok i'm going to slap you." laughing, wooseok hugged his side. "i need to take my medicine." "for your broken liver? do that." frowning, dal gave wooseok his water bottle, swallowing the medicine.

"time for the long day."

☆☆☆

the day turned to night, the cinema set lit up. "mingyu! we have to change your costume!" running to dal, mingyu grabbed the hanger, brushing their hands. his face heated up, jumping up and down. returning, dal fixed mingyu's jacket, looking him up and down.

"okay, go join them." he smiled, pushing mingyu along. "so long dal!" waving goodbye, dal panicked.

sitting back in his chair, dal felt himself breathing heavily.

"i think i like mingyu."

☆☆☆

june 15th, 2022

rubbing his eyes, dal sat by his station, stretching his legs. it was already midday, already bored with the shoots for the day. laughing, dal saw mingyu wrapping his arms around a pole, fluffy hair on his face. "cut!" the director said, mingyu staying in place.

his giggles got louder, mingyu rolling his eyes. "shut up dal!" closing his mouth, dal gave him a thumbs up. "we're taking a lunch break!" the manager said, everyone cheering happily. going to the meal truck, dal grabbed his plate, moving to a building to lean against.

"can i sit with you dal?" mingyu asked, dal nodding. "you okay?" dal asked, eating quietly. "i'm tired. happy that it will be over today though." "i think i'm going to get home late. probably not until 2am." "i'm sorry." mingyu said, rubbing his back. "you have the day off tomorrow?" nodding, dal snuggled into mingyu's side, resting his head on his shoulder.

mingyu was startled, quickly wrapping his arm around dal's torso. smiling, dal took another bite of his food. "your ears are red." smiling, mingyu tugged his ear lightly. "shut up." he smiled, finishing his food.

"come on, i need to fix your makeup."

☆☆☆

"eunjoo you have you seen mingyu's outfit?" dal panicked, looking around the area. "should be on the hanger." "thanks!" he smiled running over. tripping on the rocks, he groaned, looking at his kneecaps. blood started to drip from the open cut, dal grimacing. "are you okay?"

dal looked up, smiling weakly at mingyu. "i cut my leg when i fell over." mingyu leaned down, looking at dal's knees. "do you want help?" "can you change into your next outfit while i have eunjoo help me clean my cuts?" "sure." he smiled, kissing dal's cheek before walking away.

"he's gotten affectionate." he mumbled, sitting down by the first aid kit, cleaning the cut with antiseptic before putting a bandaid on it. limping over, mingyu's shiny jacket catching his eyes. "let's go." he said, bringing dal over to the main area.

the filming started, dal quietly watching, jumping at the fireworks. "agh!" wooseok yelled, falling into dal's arms. "you embarrassed yourself." he said, wooseok blushing. "it was necessary."

chan finished up the shot, the director finishing the shoot. "we're done!" dal jumped, hugging wooseok. "that's your first music video finished." eunjoo smiled, wrapping her arms around them. the group cheered, going over to the makeup station.

grabbing his bag, dal grabbed the makeup wipes, taking one out. "mingyu!" running over, mingyu smiled, dal quickly cleaning most of the makeup off his face. "see you soon." "goodbye dal." he smiled, kissing his head once, turning away. "hey mingyu," dal said, mingyu turning around.

"you looked really pretty today." mingyu smiled, looking at him. "you did too."

@love_dal

❤️ 💬 ⬇️
day☀️
@gyus_here

comments:

wooseokie: why is he here and not me😔
-love_dal: bc ur annoying and he's decent

little_flower_sej: 👀
-love_dal: what
  -little_flower_sej: nothing

gyus_here: thats me!
-love_dal: yes :)

@gyus_here

❤️ 💬 ⬇️
night 🌙

comments:

glass3s.wonu: ooo
-gyus_here: ooo
  -glass3s.wonu: r u mocking me?
    -gyus_here: n-no

love_dal: where r my pic creds :/
  -gyus_here: idk man
    -love_dal: i'm expecting my credits
      -gyus_here: fine🙄

gyus_here: pic creds @love_dal

12 new people requested to follow you!
ch3rry-coups
angel.hanni3
shua_hong
juns.cat
h0rangha3_hoshi
glass3s.wonu
uzi.universe
happyvitamin_dk
eternally_xuhao
booberry.kwan
hansol.chwe
dinosaur_chan

words: 1480
not edited

i think this is cute
ahhh last june update of makeup artist
july is where stuff gets good
anyways, i had so many ideas but i couldn't do them all
and we are also pretending its not 3:20 am okay okay
i need to sleep :/

update:
just released i forgot to credit jobroseph on instagram for that joke which is eunjoo, wooseok, and dals gc name :/
its supposed to be 你好吗 in cantonese but he used it to be a pride month joke
okay goodnight

\

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.9K 1.7K 25
Minho just wants Jisung to give him a chance. Or is it the other way around? " Han Jisung, you're jealous!" [ an innocent high school love story ]
374K 17.6K 49
"You can't touch me, I'm f*cking royalty." #6 in Loveyourself -March 8th #4 in Idols - October 7th #49 in Boy Love - December 28th #814 in FanFiction...
156K 4.4K 36
"I kissed her, hyung. And I loved it so fricking much" ▪︎Seungmin x female oc▪︎ ▪︎Short Chapters▪︎ ▪︎Text Au▪︎
481K 24.2K 26
[under slight reconstruction bc i don't like this tory anymore-actually abandoned] in which hwang hyunjin gets drunk and pushes his roommate/enemy h...