His Secret

Oleh fanofstoryyy

"Your really are the biggest pain in my ass." "I'm glad you've given me such an amazing roll being down that... Lebih Banyak

characters
Chapter 1: Childish
Chapter 2: Fanculo
Chapter 3: Tennis shoes
Chapter 4: Department
Chapter 5: Ass
Chapter 6: Bile
Chapter 7: Italian sex
Chapter 8: Falling for me
Chapter 9: Cramp
Chapter 10: Private
Chapter 11: Of course
Chapter 12: Ended
Chapter 13: Secret
Chapter 14: Tremble
Chapter 15: Goodnight
Chapter 16: Photo
Chapter 17: Stay
Chapter 18: Good girl
Chapter 19: Instagram
Chapter 21: Revealed
Chapter 23: Don't ask
Chapter 24: Read
Chapter 25: Punch
Chapter 26: Broken
Chapter 27: Turn around
Chapter 28: Please stop
Chalter 29: I love you, you fucking asshole
Chapter 31: Cig
Epilogue

Chapter 30: Reveal

9.6K 169 23
Oleh fanofstoryyy

*CHARLIE'S POV*

I'm happy. So fucking happy. My girls back and i feel whole again.

I don't feel like beating the shit out of anyone and i don't feel like breaking anything. I feel normal.

I feel loved.

Me, Elena and Enzo walk into school together. I link my hand in Elena's and she smiles at me making me smile.

Savannah comes bulldozing over and i expect her to hug me. But she doesn't.

She swollows Elena in a warm hug but i don't let go of Elena's hand.

As they pull away Savannah looks between me and Elena and then to our hands and then to Enzo.

"Your dating again?" She smiles.

"Yeah." I say gruffly.

"Congratulations." She smiles and then begins talking to Enzo as we walk down the halls.

That was odd but i'm happy she is able to learn to be a good friend to my Elena.

"I love you." I whisper in her ear wrapping my arm around her waist.

"I love you so much."

My heart thumps out my chest so fucking excited and happy.

~~

I watch the boys on the ice as we're at practise. I haven't been a good captain lately but i'm feeling good now and i'm able to focus on the team.

Not for long.

The doors open the girls hockey team coming in all geared up.

"Ready for re-match number 3, Odem?" Elena says calling me by my last name.

"I'm gonna beat your ass, Rossi." I do the same to her with a smirk as they all come onto the ice.

"Goodluck with that one." She winks before we make our positions.

I'll let her win again. Just to see her smile.

yum yum

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

178K 3.5K 43
"You're such a jerk" I say, my cheeks heating up. "Oh really,?" He said, taking a step closer and his breath fanned my face. I didn't know what to sa...
230K 4.4K 27
Their parents ship the both off to boarding school. Fighting the challenge of being a teenager, making friends, getting good grades, and making thems...
1.1M 18.4K 43
HIGHEST RANKS EVER: #4 in #ENEMIES (2021) #1 in #ENEMIESWITHBENEFITS (2021) #1 in #HUMOR (2020) #1 in #BOYFRIEND (2021) Sometimes in an unproductive...
121K 8K 43
When a total stranger knows what eats you, maybe they are your one true love. Even if you don't know it yet. || On Friday the 13th, two twenty-someth...