If I'm There - Noah Sebastian

By njwill96

The most unnatural way to meet, who knew two worlds could collide into fireworks. What will happen when Lou's... More

Chapter 1 - See you soon.
Chapter 2 - Concrete JUNGLE.
Chapter 3 - This night. Perfect.
Chapter 5 - Home.
Chapter 6 - Pick ya' jaw up.
Chapter 7 - Road Trip
Chapter 8 - 3618 Miles In between.
Chapter 9 - I'll move heaven and hell.
Chapter 10 - Solace to my mind and soul.
Chapter 11 - What the fuck are butties?
Chapter 12- What's keeping me here?

Chapter 4 - Dont Play Games With Me, Nicholas.

519 10 1
By njwill96

I wake up from the sun spying through my curtains. I grab my phone from the bedside table. 8:42 am.

There's a text from Noah...

N: Morning L. Are you off today? X

I instantly sat up in bed and responded.

L: Morning you. Yeppppp, I don't work Sundays. X

N: Sick, meet me in an hour by the van, here's the address. X

He pings me his location.

Ew. Why is he up already? I didn't leave him until quarter past 2. It's only been 6 1/2 hours. I don't question it and immediately get up and start getting ready; teeth brushed, hair straightened. It's still a bit greasy from last night, but nothing a bit of dry shampoo won't fix. I start panicking about what to wear. I mean, I'm going to meet the potential love of my life, but it's also Sunday, and I'm a comfort girl.

I throw on my usual go-to in this weather. A long black dress with my Docs, and grab my bum bag that I throw around my shoulder with the essentials in. Apply a bit of makeup, nothing as dramatic as last night, but I need to look like I haven't had the worst night's sleep ever.
I couldn't get to sleep for ages, tossing and turning, running through last night's events in my head, trying to push away the butterflies that were constantly turning my stomach.

I get in my car and start driving, listening to Bad Omens on the way. I grab a Red Bull from the petrol station to help with a caffeine boost, but it's making my nerves worse.

I get to the address and see the biggest black van I've ever seen in my life. So this is what a tour bus looks like?
I text him as I pull up. Just as I park, I take my mirror out of my bag and start topping up my makeup.
The next minute, all the guys jumped out and tapped on my car, screaming, and I could have had a heart attack right there and then. I drop my beauty blender and scream.
"FUCK! You guys, are you fucking serious!?"
They all roar with laughter.
"Wheeeeyyyyy we got you good Lou, it was Noah's idea, don't beat our asses." Nick screams while running away as I get out of the car.

I bend over my seat to try and find the beauty blender I lost in the moment I was pranked.

"Shit."
"You okay?" I heard a soft voice behind me, placing a hand on my back. Noah.

All the hairs on my neck stand up. I turn around, and he's standing no more than a foot away from me. Last time we were this close, he kissed my cheek, and I fell in love there and then.

"I lost my beauty blender in my shit tip of a car because you guys decided to try and kill me off with a heart attack," I say, smiling.

"Here, let me look."
He scoots past me, his body brushing against mine, and we lock eyes. This man. Does he realise my heart is officially in melting mode as I take a deep breath, trying to regulate my heartbeat. He leans in the car over the drivers seat and his shirt rides up at the bottom of his back, showcasing more intertwining lines of ink and bursts of colour, and I can't help but start to trace my fingers along the lines.
It startles him, and he jumps, banging his head in the process on the roof of the car.
"Ow! Fuccckk"
"Shit, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to -"
He cut me off by towering over me and placing my beauty blender right in front of my eyes, giving me a wink.
"Hey, don't be sorry, I just wasn't expecting it, haha. It was nice. Your touch is soft."

"Get a room, kids!" Jolly says while pretending to be sick. I shot him a death stare but broke out of that by laughing at his stupid little face. He came strolling over, giving me a typical Jolly bear hug. "Nice to see you again, Lou. Noah wouldn't shut up about you last night."
"Duuuuuude? What the fuck?" Noah moans behind me. I turned around and saw him blushing and I couldn't help but giggle like a fucking school girl.
We head towards the van and Noah holds my hand helping me up the first step as it's so tall. He's such a gentleman and my heart skips a beat again as I smile at his courtship.

"Woah, bro, this is HUGE. I guess it needs to be for you guys huh?" I say looking at Noah and Jolly. They're both so tall compared to me.
Folio's sat on the sofa, holding his arms open. "Hey! Screw the height, who needs that when you have a big heart like mine, ey?"
"Yeah, man, I agree," Nick says, coming out of the toilet frowning.
We start laughing, and I head to sit down next to Folio. He's playing a video game, and I watch inquisitively.
"You play?" He says, handing me the controller.
"No, I've only ever played Sims," I whisper sheepishly.
"Listen, Sims is sick. Don't get me wrong. Let me teach you."

We start playing his video game, and it seems scary, but I don't say anything. Something jumps out and I scream "FUCK YOU! Naaaaahhh what the fuck was that?"
They all burst out laughing and mock me.
"NAAAAAHHHHH!"
"Shut up, you pricks. You're going to send me into an early grave with all this jump scaring, seriously!"
Noah came and handed me a can of Pepsi. "Want a tour?"
"Yeah, 100%. This bus is the coolest thing I've ever seen. "
He takes my hand and leads the way, the whole time holding his warm hand against my back. Showing me the small kitchen where I imagine they don't cook much. Next to the bathroom, what a decent size that was, but again, it would have to be for Jolly and Noah.
Next is the bunks. Jolly's is perfectly made up with his sweats neatly folded at the end. Expected.
Folio's is still unmade. Sweats and underwear rolled up scattered around the bed. Nick's is made up but creased and then Noah's. Perfectly made, pillows propped and plumped. Everything is neatly away in the drawers below. I sit down and stroke his bedding. It's so crisp and cold from the air con in the van. Anime bedding, I noticed, and I shot him a look with an eyebrow raise.
"What? You don't know who Itachi is?"
I lower my head, embarrassed. "No, I've never seen anything anime, so I've no idea about it."
"It's cool, I'll show you. You'll love it soon enough," he explains as he sits down next to me.

How can 2 people be so different but just click? We're from opposite ends of the world, different lifestyles, and different interests but yet connect through the heart? I stare at him, not saying anything, but it's like he knows what I'm thinking as he lays his hand on top of mine.

-----------------------

The rest of the day goes by, playing video games, and before I know it, it's past noon, and we've not eaten.
"Guys, I'm going to the shop to get something for dinner. Is pasta bake okay for you lot? I'll make it. "
They all reply "Fuck yeaaaahhh" and I just laugh.
"I'll come with, if thats okay?" Noah softly says walking towards me.
"Yeah, absolutely. Who else is going to carry the bags?" I winked, and it's like he melts the same way I do when he looks at me.
We start walking towards the shop as he's explaining all things anime. I'll be honest, I'm not even listening, I'm just watching in awe of his excitement, how his eyes light up when he's talking about something he enjoys and the movement with his hands when he gets passionate and I just smile, nodding my head with the odd "yeah" and "mhm". He lowers his hands and slips one into mine. Perfectly interlocking his fingers with mine as I look down. He quickly undoes the tie we had. "Shit. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have don -"
I cut him off by slowly sliding my hand in his again and smiling at him. I don't need to say anything. He smiles, and we carry on walking into the shop.

As predicted, Noah is holding 2 Sainsbury's bags full of food, snacks, beer, and soft drinks. I did offer to hold one, but he refused, of course.
We got back to the bus, and I started prepping the meal. I notice they're all sitting on the sofa, hushing in low tones. I'm trying my hardest to eavesdrop, but I can't hear anything. Nick stands up abruptly and walks towards me...
"SO..." he shouts as he claps his hands, and I look at him with an eyebrow raised.
"Don't plan to scare me again, or I will shit myself and make you clean it up." They all start snickering on the couch, and Nick starts pretending to gag.
"Okay, nope, don't do that. However, we want you to come to the gig tonight. Backstage with BVB."
"FUCK OFF. Are you joking? Don't play games with me Nicholas" I use his full Sunday name indicating I'm not playing his games.
"Swear down, Lou. We'll introduce you as well if you like?"
I scream like a fangirl, not giving a shit what I look like, and they all start laughing.
I stop and compose myself. "Yeah, man, that's super cool. I'm down, " I say, pretending to be a cool guy, and Nick pats my shoulder. "Smooth Lou, real smooth," he replies sarcastically.
"No, honestly, thanks so much. I really appreciate that. It's the least you could do for me cooking you lunch, though, right?" I winked as I handed him a piping hot plate of pasta bake. He started shoving it down, barely chewing in the process.
"Yeah, definitely, this tastes insane. We barely have a home cooked meal on tour, so thanks for this!"
The boys come up one by one, grabbing a plate and some garlic bread, and we all sit down at the table to eat.

These guys are so cool. I look at each of them smiling as they all bicker between each other, laughing and joking, and I feel as though I'm chilling with my best friends. It's barely been 24 hours, and I love them all already. I've no idea what's just happened within the last day, but I never want it to end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.8K 907 36
Noah and Sutton meet on sheer accident at Warped Tour, but what happens when the summer ends?
50.1K 1.5K 92
'The loneliest moment in someone's life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart, and all they can do is stare blankly.' -The Great Ga...
10.6K 316 56
If we're drowning in toxicity, will love be enough?
2.6K 104 8
"Promise me, that no matter where we are or what we're doing, you'll tell me when things get bad again. I will always come to you. Running, flying, i...