Papi

Por willow0016

Caesar Diaz x male oc When monse came back from summer writing camp , she didn't expect ceaser to be in a ga... Mais

<3
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20

15

3.4K 148 4
Por willow0016

He really had no idea how to feel over the past weeks after the death of olivia , it's not like he had the right to feel sad or grieve someone he didn't even really know , plus the fact that she only put a wedge between him and rubys friendship , he wasn't bitter or relieved .

he was just confused .

confused over the situation and confused on what he was supposed to be feeling over the matter .

sure , he felt kinda guilty when he found out while he spent the night rolling around in the sheets with his boyfriend , shots were being fired , his best friend now being scarred and wounded along with the newest member to his friend group dying .

That was the furthest he could think about the topic before his mind would drift away becuese carlos distracted him , always doing something or stealing his attention away whenever his mind started to wonder over these things over the past month .

ceaser had been living with Carlos over that time , he hasn't seen his friends since , and he knew it was his fault , and that they probably blamed him at some point for Olivia's death .

Because , technically, it was his fault , those shots were meant for him , and the fact he didn't put a bullet in him all the days prior was a surprise to everyone , and he was quickly pushed aside like a spec of dirt on the wall by the santos .

If not for Carlos , he'd have nothing , he did have nothing .

he was technically homeless if not for the fact carlos didn't take him in with open arms .

" what you thinking so hard about ", Carlos frowns , arms crossed over his bare chest as he lent against the door way to his bedroom , his voice husky most likely from lack of use or dehydration

" huh - oh , uh , nothing much , just been thinkin' ", ceaser tilted his head  up , sitting up on the bed space as he bit his lip in thought

Carlos hums , eyeing ceaser before he fully enters the room , shutting the door behind him and giving a look to the teen

" I think I'm gonna talk to Oscar ", ceaser mutters , bringing his knees up and leaning his elbows on them to hold his face as he thought .

Carlos face almost immediately drops at the idea . Thinking it's the worst possible thing ceaser could do at the moment - Oscar hadn't said anything , but he hadn't exactly been putting up a friendly face to his own gang . Oscar was his best friend- yes . But that just ment he knew him all too well , he knew ceaser wouldn't be aloud back with the santos. Family or not , ceaser hadn't killed latrel - he had gon against orders and lied about it , and shut got stirred up .

" no "

" huh ..... what do you mean .'no?'", ceaser pauses , furrowing his brows confusedly as he looks to Carlos - coming out of his thoughts to actually grasp what was going on - drowning at the look on his boyfriends face

" no . You're not seeing Oscar ", Carlos shakes his head , giving ceaser a serious look as he leant against his door

" he's my blood ..... we're family , papi , he can't turn me away-

" he will ,that's what I'm saying . Oscars gonna turn you away - it doesn't matter if your blood , that your siblings - that your brothers , carino , santos comes first with Oscar - even if he wanted to , he can't speak to you , not like blood would . Your nothing more than the kid that messed up an order right now", ceaser flinches at Carlos's words , frowning deeply - not only at Carlos's words , but the fact he knew that Oscar cared more about true santos than his own flesh and blood .

But if santos comes first for Oscar , who comes first for Carlos . Aminios or him?

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

125K 3.1K 25
Sticking 2 hot heads with a sex drive higher than their egos together didn't seem smart. But yet that's exactly what happens. Roman and Will didn't h...
514K 12K 46
"I might be a femboy, but you're gonna be calling me daddy soon." males x (mostly) dom!femboy reader pretty much an aggressive dominate femboy idk du...
76.8K 3.1K 27
Felix's past still haunts him. After the events that happened almost 10 years ago, He finally decided to talk it through with someone. Someone that c...
Cause for Concern ✓ Por a

Ficção Adolescente

35K 2.7K 38
[BXB / unedited ] Saying that Max Oran is a disaster would be an understatement: he got himself kicked out of school, his dad has sent him to live wi...