Another chance. (discontinued)

By lila9009

Harry Potter, what would happen if he actually had died that night in the war. What would happen if he got an... More

Prologue
New life
Wizards...?
School shopping!
Goodbyes and injuries.
Work and pain
Secret
More info about the characters
Houses
Classes
Master of death
Update
!!discontinued!!

Discovery's

377 10 0
By lila9009

I made some changes to the last chapter's schedules, they don't have a designated house they share with the class.

I look at the broom that enters my hand without me saying anything for it to do so.

While I watch the others struggle to get their brooms up, or some who have already done so I tap my foot impatiently.

Over the years in my past life I had figured out how to do wandless and wordless spells, curtsy to training with Dumbledore mercilessly to defeat the 'dark lord' he made.

"Alright, students! Mount your brooms and go hover above the ground!" She spoke sternly before everyone does so. I notice Seamus Finnigan slightly floating up. 'Oh? Did the roles switch?' I think to myself, slightly bringing him back down to where everyone else is with a small spell, not wanting anyone to get in trouble this time.

"Alright then, go ahead and fly around to test the skills you have!" She shouts to the class before everyone does so.

I bring myself high up in the air, feeling the wind on my face. 'I missed this' I think to myself with a small smile on my face, before hearing a sudden shout.

Looking down I notice someone shouting up at me, I look behind me abruptly noticing that there was a presence coming towards me.

I bite my lip to hide the wince in my voice as the broom collided with mine, noticing that Seamus had been going out of control.

I cast a small charm on the broom to make it ride smoothly instead of jerking and going out of control.

Bringing my broom down, I stumbled while getting off. Professor Hooch rushes towards me before grabbing onto the wrist that had gotten hurt during the collision, making me flinch and pull back, not wanting her to take me to Madam Pomfrey.

"You are injured. And you too Mr.Finnigan!" She says while gripping my wrist harder, she realizes her mistake and instantly let's go. "Sorry, Mr. Riddle" before making us follow her to the infirmary.

Once we get there I notice Madam Pomfrey coming towards me and pulling me to a bed, I notice madam hooch taking Seamus somewhere else as he didn't have any injuries.

She pulls my wrist forward and tutts while shaking her head, I sigh internally knowing that Tom will hear about this. She hands me a potion after a bit, making me drink it.

After doing so I cover my mouth while coughing slightly. She nods satisfied before talking "Stay here for a bit, I will contact the professors that you have class with next, may I ask what classes you have next?" She observes me before I shake my head.

"I can still go to the rest of my classes, please?" I ask while fiddling with a necklace on my neck, a friend had given me.

"No, you need rest!" She spoke sternly making me sigh.

"Fine, I only have a defense against the dark arts next with Professor Quirrell," I say while running my hand through my hair, she nods before exiting the room. 'I am hungry right now' I think while sighing once again. 'And we had just had lunch' I grumble once again in my head.

Laying back in the infirmary bed I rest my head against the pillow, feeling much more tired than I remember.

My surrounding environment goes dark as my sleep meets my brain.

~~~

I open my eyes with a groan, only to notice that I'm not in my dorm room, looking around I notice that I was in an infirmary. remembering the day that happened before I sit up in the dark infirmary, resting my legs on the side of the bed I was laying on.

Getting off the bed I head towards the door to the infirmary, opening it slightly I notice that no one is out at the moment.

I crack the door open a little bit more before squeezing through it and closing it behind me without much noise. Turning back around I started to walk through the halls, my arm better now that Madam Pomfrey had given me treatment. I look for a place to relax before noticing the small room, not that big but not that small either. I realize that this is most likely a room I had found in my past life, although it was only able to appear for me and was like a small hideout for me although strangely enough, no one else could see it even if I wanted them too well except for Ron and Hermione I'm not sure as to why that was, I called it 'the glass room' mainly because in my past life it was mainly just a glass room, showing the stars and sky along with other decorations or furniture in it.

I walk inside, noticing a small comfortable bed with light soft green and grey colors surrounding the room, multiple glass windows that show the outside of Hogwarts and the moon shining brightly, a small desk on the side with quills, blank pieces of papers and a door that looks to be leading towards a bathroom. A closet with multiple different sets of clothes, some muggles as I find them very comfortable sometimes. A small fireplace in the corner with blankets, pillows, a large rug near it, and some beanbags near it. There was also a kitchen in a different room.

I sigh before laying down on the green bed, the darkness surrounding me again.

~~~

I open my eyes to the sun coming up, noticing that it was just now coming up I realized I didn't have to worry about the time, I use a tempus spell, showing that the sudden time was '6:13' I stand up before going towards the bathroom, after taking a shower, brushing my teeth and my bushy hair I get changed into my school robes.

I quickly head out of the room and into the infirmary, knowing that Madam Pomfrey will lecture me if she notices that I left.

Once I open the door quietly and enter I notice a murderous aura from a familiar red-eyed boy, I sigh as I realize that he had most likely told Madam Pomfrey and she's looking for me at the moment and that he is mad at me.

I walk towards him cautiously before he pulls me into a bone-crushing hug. "T-tom" I see you spoke with hesitation before he pulls back and checks me for injury.

"Where were you?!" he spoke sternly, in a scolding manner.

"Sorry Tom, I had gone to the dorm to freshen up" I lied, realizing that he knew that was a lie.

"Just- never mind," he says with a straight face, holding my hand and dragging me with him.

"W- brother?" I ask while he pulls me along.

"Breakfast, you need it," he says while pulling me along to the great hall, once we arrive I sigh slightly, noticing the small number of people there and some professors there.

I sit near the middle of the table, letting Tom sit in the middle.

Master, are you okay? I can feel your distress.

Eko hisses quietly from under my collar, and I reply quietly in return.

I am fine, just tired.

Eko nods before hissing again

Will we be going back to the strange room again? And will you tell your strange brother?

I pause, knowing that Tom is also parslemouth. Turning my head slightly I notice him staring at me suspiciously before hissing in my ear.

What room?

He hisses sternly before I look away again, he hisses a bit louder in return

What Room?

If you must know, it is a secret.

I reply in a smug tone, slightly stroking Ekeko, he sighs before putting two slices of treacle tart on my plate, I happily get a piece on my fork before eating it, watching my manners of course.

I notice that most of the Hogwarts students had arrived at the great hall.

I place the plate of snake food, or meat on the table, allowing Eko to slither onto the table and eat the food, while he does so I hear Tom hiss loud enough for even the professor's table to hear him.

You're stupid...

My mouth goes agape before hearing Eko his back.

Hey! Don't call Master stupid!!

He hisses back, baring his fangs towards Tom.

Oh yeah? Then why is he so reckless?

Tom replies with annoyance, not bothered about the silence the whole great hall was now in.

I decided to join 'fuck it' I thought before putting my hand on his shoulder.

Oh, brother be a dear and tell this younger one what he did.

I hiss sarcastically, noticing the gasps and gaped mouths of others to learn there were two parslemouths in Slytherin and much more brothers.

In the corner of my eye, I notice the whole professor's table in chaos, making me chuckle.

Ahhh, why are you laughing?

Tom asks while raising an eyebrow at me.

Look at the professors Tom,

I reply, making him look up and at the table, he chuckles lowly before looking back at me.

They look like they just got news of Grindelwald coming back to life-

He replies causing me to laugh aloud and earning other people to look at us even more bewildered.

Tom- you- hahhhh

I sigh while shaking my head at him, glad to get him off of the previous subject, but of course, jinxing myself

But, still, you will be showing me the room you were talking about,

He says in a stoic voice making me nod and sigh.

After I went through the painfully boring classes I started to go toward the glass room. While doing so I ended up bumping into a hard chest, stumbling slightly, noticing the bright red eyes from my dear brother I smile awkwardly.

"Ah, hello?" I ask while looking anywhere but at him, I feel Eko slightly tighten around my waist.

"Iz, you told me you would show me the ro-" I cover his mouth quickly,

If you are going to speak about something like that be discreet with it! Especially since we both can speak a language almost nobody knows!

I huff before bringing myself back, still a bit shocked by what I did he nods before looking at me expectingly.

Come on,

I hiss before going in front of him, making sure he's going to follow me I head towards the girl's corridors, where moaning Myrtle used to be. Now not being there as Tom hadn't been born during that time.

Before reaching the bathroom I had moved to a long hall, a large wall that was full of stained glass.

I notice that the room was there as always, looking towards Tom I note that he had a confused look on his face.

Tom, do you see the small door under the snake symbol?

I ask while pointing towards where it was, he nods in response making my face full of join.

I grab his hand before opening the door and entering, it being the same as it had been last night.

I close the door behind me before apologizing to Eko for the sudden move and placing him on the rosewood desk.

Tom walks around the rooms, inspecting all of the furniture and walls as I sit on the comfortable bed.

I look up at the enchanted canopy on the bed, I found out it showed what type of weather I would like at the moment. Noticing that it was thunderstorm weather I smile slightly, enjoying the flashing lines and soft sound of rain.

I distantly feel the familiar warm arms hug me into his chest, making me finally fall asleep with comfort.

~~~

I take in the familiar scent of the sea as my eyes slowly open, noticing the larger male in front of me.

I back up slightly, slowly taking his arms off of me carefully, not wanting to wake him.

Sitting on the side of the bed I stand up, going towards the door to the room to leave.

"What are you doing?" I hear a sharp voice speak, making me jump.

I turn around to see Tom sitting up, staring at me. "Ah, uhm- it's just-" I stammer to find what to say. He stands up before making his way toward me, I gulp before turning around, ready to run away if need be.

He grabs my wrist before turning me around to face him, making me groan internally "I am going to the common roo-" I get cut off by a bang from outside, both I and Tom look at each other before exiting the room.

I honestly wasn't expecting to see the two Weasley twins running away from a green-skinned Harry Potter.

I motion them to come towards us and cast a quick notice-me-not spell, allowing him to pass us in a heap.

After uncasting the spell I look at them with amusing eyes. "That was brilliant! You have to teach me that!-" I speak eagerly while they thank us for hiding them.

"Of course..." Fred starts

"We would be..." then George

"Happy to!" Fred finishes

I laugh slightly at the back-and-forth action to distract me from the pang of sadness in my chest.

~~~~~

After one or two weeks I had been getting along with the Slytherins along with a few people from each house, from Ravenclaw, Padma Patil, a first year, Terry Boot, Anthony Goldstein, and luna lovegood (I know she came after the first year but let's pretend she Izeks age)

At the moment it's approaching Samhain, and Harry is on his way to potions.

I walk along the halls along with Tom and Luna Lovegood as we are supposed to have positions with Ravenclaw

I rock myself on my heels as I walk, noticing tons of eyes on me. "Yes?" I say, unable to hide the excitement in my voice.

He sighs before nodding at me "What is it?" He asks making me jump barely in excitement.

"Ah! Uhmm" I pause before switching to parseltongue

I feel twitchy Tom.

I wine making him look at me unamused

We can go to your little room later and duel if you'd like.

He speaks back, feeling a small trace of joy that wasn't my own, making me pause.

In this life I found out that we had a similar connection to my past life except this one was even greater, allowing us to feel each other's feelings if necessary or if the connection isn't temporarily blocked.

Although I doubt you would win.

He states making me groan in annoyance in my mind before opening the door to the potion classroom, noticing that only a few people were there I sat on the side the Slytherins normally sit, Luna sitting next to Hermione who was in front of me.

I look over at her as she mumbles to herself and Hermione about whatever.

My hand flexes as I tighten my grip on the table, the familiar feeling of being stared at erupts in my body.

I look over to the dark corner that the gaze was coming from making me groan internally, the anonymous presence had been following me ever since I had entered the great hall, always in the shadows and never showing its face. Although it had seemed that no one else had noticed it other than me.

I notice Tom looking at me from the corner of my eye. The distinct feeling of amusement and curiosity that isn't mine engulfs me.

My eyes go to Tom, catching him in his staring. He looks at me with an eyebrow raised.

I sigh before going back to what I was doing, blocking our connection temporarily.

Snape enters the room before the class goes on.

~~~

I lay down on the plush couch my mind in a chaotic mess as I think of the options.

'Should I get the sorcerer stone this year and give it to Tom, or should I just leave it?' I think while staring out the windows, a green blanket on my lap with multiple pillows consisting of silver, green, and some gold surrounding me. Along with a few plushies on the couch.

I hold onto the pillow in my arms, bringing my knees up to my chest as I feel a sense of calmness surrounding me. (I might have Harry have narcolepsy along with cataplexy, I'm not sure, let me know your thoughts, and recommend some other things for him to have, especially considering the war he was in. I know for sure he has PTSD though, especially with the neglect, and most likely having an eating disorder based on the starvation he had in his childhood (along with some abuse by Vernon) and the war along with the battles he had as a child with voldy)

I feel a gentle hand on my head going through my hair, I lean into Tom as he would be the only one who could come into this room.

"Tired?" He asks quietly making me nod softly "You can sleep, it is time to rest anyways" he continues while placing my head on his chest. I close my eyes as I'm engulfed in darkness.

~~~

I open my eyes to the gentle sunlight running across the black marble floors, a soft whine runs through my throat as I sit up.

Remembering that it was the weekend and we didn't have classes I get up from the bed, not noticing Tom laying on the couch with a book in hand, facing me.

I go towards the kitchen to make some breakfast, I was able to get some food ingredients into this room, along with it having an unlimited amount of food supplies in it.

No one can blame me if I yelped upon seeing a strange man with white hair and black eyes standing in the kitchen that I wasn't expecting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~3016 words~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 359 9
I don't own Harry Potter and this will not follow cannon. Harry Potter was the elder brother to Hunter Potter the boy who lived had birthright to t...
214K 10.1K 29
"It's one of the commandments after all Harry, love thy enemy." "I'm pretty sure that's not one of the commandments Ginny." "Oh whatever, he knows w...
221K 6.3K 20
He opened his eyes after he was betrayed and killed by the people who he trusted. When he opened his eyes again he was back in time. He did not know...
112K 3.7K 31
The war had lasted years too long and Harry was left alone, the only one to survive on the battle field. He couldn't take it. But Death had different...