"ROYALTY GONE BAD" โœ”๏ธ

By _yveschanelle_

A displaced Moroccan Prince and his lifelong enemy, forced to live in humble circumstances in New York, find... More

Royalty Gone Bad
Chapter 1 (Welcome)
Chapter 2 (Simply Arrogant)
Chapter 3 (The Ball)
Chapter 4 (The Ball-2)
Chapter 5 (No Choice)
Chapter 6 (Perfect Plan)
Chapter 7 (Ignorant Asahd)
Chapter 8 (The Prince In New York)
Chapter 9 (Poor Asahd)
Chapter 10 (Royalty? Where?)

Get Your Copies Now!

502 34 23
By _yveschanelle_

~AUTHOR~
It is finally here! Kept it a secret for a while now but it's finally here! My first officially published book available on Amazon in PAPERBACK (physical copies) and EBOOK (Kindle)!

DISCOVER AN EDITED AND BETTER VERSION OF ROYALTY GONE BAD AVAILABLE FOR SHIPPING IN MANY COUNTRIES!
⭐️LINK ON MY PROFILE PAGE⭐️

Step into a world of forbidden love and royal intrigue as Prince Asahd and his lifelong enemy, Saïda, clash in the streets of New York. Will their fiery personalities ignite a passionate romance or will their egos keep them apart? Uncover the secrets of love and loyalty in this captivating new novel. Don't miss out on this royal rollercoaster!

I Would Be Grateful If You Left Reviews And Shared ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6M 260K 63
She leaves her family to live with a man she has never met. She's only read about him, and knows the hell she's getting into, but she does this to sa...
8.2K 328 55
โ™ก BODYGUARD AND PRINCESS ROMANCE โ™ก I dropped my arms to my side, as he placed the one back onto the side of my head, while the other gripped at my w...
1.5M 69.7K 69
"What do you even need me for?" She asked , speaking into the darkness where she thought he was. "I do not need you." He answered her darkly. Even th...
72.5K 2K 29
Book 1: The Rules of Diana Book 2: The Rules of Reid Reid Maxwell has lived in Italy for 10 years, studying art and becoming one of the most famous...