A TROLL'S TALE

By miraclequeen45

After the banished chef of Bergens captures Trolls during a celebrassion, princess poppy, branch and willow s... More

💚WILLOW BIO💚
TROLLS VOICE CAST
PROLOGUE
THE PARTY
IT'S ADVENTURE TIME
COMING OUT
TOUGH LOVE
TRUE COLOURS
EPILOGUE
TROLL'S WORLD TOUR VOICE CAST
PROLOGUE
TROLLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN
COUNTRY TROLLS ARE TOUGH NUGGETS
CAPPUCCI-YES!!!
THE TRUTH HURTS
JUST SING
EPILOGUE
YOUNG LOVE
TROLLS BAND BACK TOGETHER VOICE CAST
PROLOGUE
THE ROYAL WEDDING

ROCK TROLLS ARE BAD NEWS

676 16 0
By miraclequeen45

A/N: I have no idea how king's trollex personality is like, so I'm just gonna wing it.

The troll gang finally arrived at a secert place in the village. Willow stood inbetween trollex and branch watching peppy standing in front of a mushroom table a map was on

"It's a story as old as time". Peppy cleared his throat to begin his story after opening the map."In the beginning, there was silence".

The map reveal six different trolls of different species, all in plan Gray related colours. Willow looked at this with a little disappointment,  clearly she was expecting something more pop troll related.

"Until, one day, someone made a sound. Our ancestors were so inspired by the sound, they took six strings. And those six strings have the power to control all music. They could play anything! Techno, funk, classical, country, hard rock, and pop. And every kind of music inbetween. There was something for everyone, it was one big party. But little by little, trolls became intolerant of each other's music. They thought of what kind of music the strings could play. The elders realized there was but one solution. Each tribe would take a string, and go there separate ways. Those six tribes have lived in isolation ever since. Techno, country, rock, classical, funk, and us. The pop trolls".

"Now barb's annocement makes sense". Poppy stated while looking at the map of all six troll kingdoms. Willow noticed her old friend next to her tense up a bit at the mention of the queen of rock trolls. Poppy smiled, her mind just not letting her think of a down side of all of this. "She wants to reunite the strings so the troll world can be one big harmony again".

This surprised the two formal gray trolls while the snack pack just took what she said to heart.

"Wait, that's all you heard?".

"Seriously? Just one big harmony?".

"Yeah!". Poppy replied her best friends with her natural positive smile. "It's when all the trolls lived in harmony, and what's more important than living in harmony?".

"Well, we heard fighting". Branch started. "The strings together leads to fighting".

"Exactly branch". Peppy agreed with the green troll as they looked to see him approaching the waterfall. "That's why we need to keep our string safe".

The streamer waterfall magical opened itself up like a curtain to reveal the pop troll string attached to a harp, the sight leaving everyone in awe.

"Is your string like that?". Willow whispered to trollex who nodded, whispering back. "Yeah".

"Behold. The pop music string". Peppy strung the pink glittery string, it plays a high pitch while creating a pink glitter heart that floated into the air above them all. It fades away while glitter showers them all.

"It's beautiful". Willow smiled while tapping one with her finger, also unaware of the dreamy look king trollex was giving her.

"And powerful". Peppy added with a serious expression. "Which is why we can't let it fall into the wrong hands".

"And we won't. Not on my watch". Branch stated, his excillent protective skills starting to pick up. "What we need is a plan".

"Don't worry. I've been preparing for this day for years". Peppy stated, the waterfall behind him closing as he stood there calmly. "We run!". The old troll suddenly took off running, only to be stopped by his confused daughter.

"Run?". Poppy repeated.

"And hide!".

"On it!". Branch said, already in camaplfge, much to his sister's surprise. She was clearly not expecting that.

"But we don't even know what we're running and hiding from". Poppy stated, stopping the formal king and branch from running away.

"We're hiding from barb and all the other different trolls". Peppy stated, unaware of the speechless look on cooper's face.

"What about trollex? Last time I checked he's just like us". Willow exclaimed, her brother's eyes widened when he saw her holding trollex's hand, causing him to blush.

"The techno trolls are different. Unlike the others, they listen to reason".

"But you're assuming the worst about someone you haven't even met". Poppy stated, as her father looked at her.

"You're not listening to me".

"I'm your father!".

"And I'm the queen!".

"Father trump's queen! Now there's no time to debate this, let's go. Come along branch". The green troll sent his crush and sister a speechish grin before following the formal ruler of the pop troll!.

"Branch!". Willow called out to him in a way of saying "seriously, dude?". For once she was on poppy's side, thinking if she could befriend a techno troll, then not all trolls can be that bad.

Poppy stood next to her while looking off at the direction the males went off to. "We're all trolls! Differences don't matter". After she said that, Willow and trollex looked at each other and smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night, poppy is now admiring and putting the finishing touches she made to the bat.

"Oh, look how cute you are! Barb is gonna love your new look. Tell her I look forward to helping her plan the world's most biggest party". The queen took out a letter and placed it into the creature's mouth, until.

"POPPY?!". The princess shriked in surprise at the sudden call of her name before turning around to see branch, Willow and trollex approaching. The green troll rasied a brow. "What are you doing?".

Poppy quickly used her hood she had on to block the gilttery bat while giving them a nervous grin. "Oh, nothing".

"That doesn't exactly look like nothing". Trollex said, seeing the flapping bat right behind her.

"Ooh. Poppy's busted!". The hot air balloon, flowerface balloon, next to the princess said out a little too loud, to which she quickly shushed it.

"Sneaking out to meet barb". Willow began, watching as poppy quickly took the bat in her hands and gave them a speechish grin. "Headed into the enemy territory-".

Poppy shook her head while cutting the older troll off. "She's not the enemy. She's a queen, same as me!". The bat escaped her grib and tried flying away, in the process hitting branch's face on the way.

"Bye, bye, little guy". Flowerface said to the bat.

"Your dad just told us that queen barb is bad news". Branch exclaimed.

"Well, my dad doesn't know everything". Poppy scoffed, while making her way into the hot air balloon basket.

"He knows more about this. You didn't even know there was a string until this morning". He pointed out.

"He may be fine in a world where everybody lives in isolation but I'm not". The queen said, while putting the last bag containing some candy for the road.

"But we don't know anything about the other trolls".

"Correction, we don't know anything about the other trolls except for techno trolls". Willow reminded professionally, her hand around trollex's shoulder, unaware that it made him blushed.

Poppy gestured a hand at her best friend. "You see? Plus we know that they're trolls. You guys, look around troll village, everybody's different, even us".

Suddenly, willow's ears picked up on rustling in the bushes, instantly getting everyone alarted.

"Did you hear that?". Trollex asked them, until branch glared at him.

"Stop trying to help her change the subject". That earned him a wack on the arm from his sister. "Ow!".

"Look, being queen means having a lot of power and it's my job to use it for good. I can't stay home when I know there's a world full of different trolls out there just like us".

Willow crossed her arms. "Poppy, there is no way I am letting you do this . . ."

Branch nodded in agreement. "Exactly".

"Without me".

"That's right-wait, what?".

"Come on, lex". Willow grabbed trollex's hand as the techno troll nodded before they both entered the basket with poppy, the queen delighted to know they were coming along as she high fives her best friend.

"Willow, you can't be serious". Branch stated, earning a smirk from her.

"Sure, I am. Danger, excitement, the possible change of romance". She said while playfully nugging poppy's arm. The girls giggled while the two male trolls blushed for completely different reasons.

Branch rolled his eyes and sighed before crossed his arms. "This is a terrible idea that will most likely blow up in your face".

"Okay, bye".

"What". With that, poppy cut the robe with her scissor, releasing the hot air balloon into the air as the three trolls just looked down at him, two smirking and the other confused.

"Is he seriously going to let us live like that?". Trollex whispered to Willow, who whispered back. "Wait for it".

Branch tried to stay strong watching them float away until he groaned in defeat. Using his hair, he was able to swing himself onboard with the help of nature.

"And I guess, I'm coming with you".

Willow chuckled, side glancing at trollex. "Told you".

"Oh, thank you. I really didn't want to go by myself".

"HEY". Willow and trollex said offended, earning a giggle from poppy.

"Sorry, guys".

"Road trip!". Exclaimed flowerface, earning a "yeah!" From poppy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~THE NEXT DAY~

"Something the matter, trollex?". Willow asked, walking over to the techno troll looking over the edge of the basket.

"Not exactly a road trip when we're floating in the air". The techno king smiled when he heard a chuckle from the girl next to him, before he sighed. "But it does remind me of swimming in my kingdom".

"You're kingdom? What's it like?". Willow asked, to which he looked at her. She had her head resting on her hand that the elbow rested on the edge of the basket as she looked at him with a look of interest and curiosity.

Trollex chuckled. "It's a wonderful place. Just as wonderful as trolls village. With happy trolls running on love, music and family. You may be a king there, but everyone treats you like family before and after . . ." Trollex paused, his smile slowly dropping.

Willow saw this and immediately got concern. She knew that look all too well. Her blue eyes then found their way to his hand before she placed her hand on his. The sudden contact, made trollex look at their hands before looking back at Willow who was giving him a small reassuring smile. The techno king stared at her for a moment before giving her a smile of his own.

"You would love it there".

The two smiled at each other, their gazes were of friendship. At least that's what they thought. Slowly they leaned in.

"Alright". Came the sudden voice of branch, making the two trolls quickly pull away, along with separating their hands. They both blushed in embarrassment before turning to branch who had a pilot's hat on as he looked down at a book containing the instructions on how to fly the balloon. "In a short 456 pages I'm gonna know how to fly this thing".

"Uh, branch". Poppy scoffed, approaching the green troll before grabbing the book from him, much to his surprise. "We don't need a giant comprehensive manual". She unexpectedly then tossed the book off the basket, surprising branch even more. "How hard can it be?".

"Uh ho". Trollex heard Willow say before his eyes widened in realization seeing poppy heading towards the controls.

Unfortunately, before anyone could stop her, the trolls were on a wild ride all over the troll world as everyone screamed. The ride took about 30 seconds before they finally came to a stop right back were they formally were.

"Alright, poppy. Easy on the button!". Flowerface balloon yelled, really not wanting her to pushed anymore of her buttons. The message poppy got very clear.

"Sorry!". She said, only to be shushed by branch upon hearing something.

"What was that?". Willow whispered, before the four trolls turned around to looked their supplies of candy were snoring was heard.

They tip toe over to it as branch shared looks between everyone and nodded before they pulled off the cotten candy and where surprised to see a a sleeping troll with his warm on board and covered in cotten candy.

"BIGGIE?". The girls chorused, one surprised and the other delighted to see the big blue troll who suddenly woke up and was surprised to see them all, but still smiled.

"Oh hello". He gretted kindly while getting up. "I couldn't help myself. You know how I am around cotton candy".

His pet worm "we" and belltched ,to which biggie ripped him off his sticky body.

"Oh dear. Now look what's happened. Mr dinkles got all gummed up". Biggie tried shaking the worm off his body, only for Mr dinkles to fall over the basket, much to his surprise. "Ah! Mr dinkles! Mr dinkles!". He sighed in relief once he saw his pet worm stuck against the basket. "Oh there you are. Thank goodness".

Biggie took his pet and hugged it. "Right then, we'll just be on our wa-AHH!". The pop troll screamed seeing how high they were in the sky, to which he turned back to the others. "Poppy! Where are you balloon flying us too?!".

The queen smiled up at him. "We're on a mission to help barb unite the trolls and I'm so glad you're coming with us".

"I did what in the who now?".

"Hey, man. Join the club". Branch said planly, earning a chuckle from his sister.

"And I hope you didn't eat all the cotten candy because barb is gonna love it". Poppy said while walking towards to the supplies. Willow then noticed her brother trying to close a box containing his stuff.

"Branchshiper?". Only the mention of his name made the green troll jump in surprise until he tried acting casually.

"Yes, Wilhelmina?". He replied nervously while leaning on top of the box, his expression also gaining the other's attention.

"What are you hiding?".

"Oh, it's nothing, nothing! That-that-that's just my man stuff".

"I love man stuff!". Poppy suddenly said from behind branch, but he was a little to late when she opened his box and was met with a lot of weapons.

"Weapons?". Willow questioned, she and poppy looking back at the male troll with unimpressed looks.

"Ugh. For shame". Branch tried looking for an excuse to say, but poppy continued while taking a pointy stick. "Violence never solves a problem, branch". She tossed the pointy stick away and it landed in Mr dinkles mouth, much to buggies surprise before it was sent towards trollex, only to be caught by Willow.

"I'm not saying we have to use them". Branch stated while collecting his pointy stick back from his sister and placed it back in his box. "I'm just saying it's better to be prepared in case we need them". He sent trollex a warning glare, the king looking confused until Willow rolled her eyes and blocked her brother's view from him.

Poppy took out another pointy stick from the box. "Unless these pointy sticks help you listen, or these rocks help you put yourself in someone else's shoes, and what about these?". Poppy wear a brass knuckle on her hand. "Is this . . . Is this some kind of jewelry-Oh! It's actually kind of cool looking. Ooh!".

Branch groaned and collected his brass knuckle back from the queen. "Give me that. We don't even know what's what's out there!".

Poppy looked stunned for a moment before smiling. A smile that made branch smile, thinking he might have finally gotten through to her. Boy was he wrong when the pink pop troll suddenly kicks the whole box out of the basket, much to everyone's surprise.

"Wait, no!". All branch could do was watch his weapons dropped down into the surface of the earth before they disappeared. He sighed. "Oh, man. By the way, I whittled those for hours".

Willow rolled her eyes. No wonder why he wasn't troubling trollex yesterday before the trip began.

"Branch, the only weapons we need are this guy and this guy". Poppy showed off her arms to show her muscles, a scene that will forever be amazing to Willow until poppy spread out her arms with a toothy smile on her face. "For hugs!".

"Okay, that will forever be amusing to me". Trollex exclaimed with a chuckle, the girl next to him sinkering.

"Ditto".

"Uh, you may want to take a look at this". Biggie exclaimed, making everyone turn to the direction he was pointing at.

Willow looked in shock at a destroyed classical troll kingdom. There were burns and dark smoke everywhere.

"This is gonna take a lot of hugs". Branch muttered, before flowerface balloon landed and everyone got out.

They looked around the place in shock and horror as Willow felt her leg stepping on something. Looking down, she found a burnt music note on her leg before picking it up.

"Wow! Something gnarly happened here". She said, sharing a look with branch who nodded.

"Hello?". Came a sudden unknown voice, immediately alarting everyone as branch and Willow got defensive.

"Who said that?!". Trollex yelled, probably just as defensive as the siblings, much to their surprise. "Identify yourself!".

"Uh, are you nice or are you mean?". Came the voice once again, but sounding scared and nervous, Willow noted.

"We're nice! We're really nice". Poppy exclaimed, while motioning the formal gray trolls and the neon blue troll to stand down.

"Yeah, but not too nice!". Branch added, so not ready to take any chances, but Willow could definitely hear the nervousness in his tone. "So don't even try it".

Willow heard a noise and looked ahead, only to see a small flute popping up from behind a peak.

"Okay". The flute whispered, before falling down and rolled towards them, Infront of poppy who picked her up gently.

"What is this place?". The pop king asked.

"It used to be called symphonyville". The flute replied, before couching a little as the other trolls came up to poppy's sides. "Where the classical music trolls lived. But that was in the before".

"What happened to this place?". Willow asked, both curious and concern.

"Well, it was the most wonderful place you ever did see. It was a place were all the classical music trolls could live in perfect harmony. Wherever the conductor led, we'd followed. But then . . . Queen barb showed up. She took our string. Our music. She took everyone. We lost everything". By the time the flute was done, the trolls stood their horrified.

"Barb doesn't want to unit us, she wants to destroy us". Poppy said in realization.

Willow was shock and turned to trollex. "Is that what happened to your kingdom?".

"Yes". The king replied, his head lowered as he recalled everything that happened to techno reef.

Willow gasp softly at this as she wanted to place a comforting hand on his shoulder, but stopped and instead hugged him. The techno troll was surprised but reluctantly hugged back as a tear escaped his eye. Branch saw and heard this and couldn't help but frown as he felt bad for trollex.

Poppy crouched down and the flute hoped off her hand as branch looked at her. "We need to make sure our own string is safe". He said.

"O-our string is safe". Poppy then did something unbelievable by pulling out the pop string out of her hair, much to everyone's surprise.

"WHAT?!". Branch and Willow exclaimed in shock and disbelieve seeing the pop troll string.

"Poppy, are you crazy?

"How could you even think of doing something like that?". Willow questioned, as her brother walking toward the queen to hide the string.

"I thought it was a good idea at the time. I can't believe another queen would use her power for evil".

"Oh, poppy".

"Okay, change of plans. We need to get home as fast as we can and get everyone in the bunker". Branch stated, only for poppy to shake her head.

"Uh, no. Change of plans. We have to stop barb from destroying all music". Poppy corrected, earning surprised looks from her friends as she put the string back in her hair. "If we don't stop her, who will?".

"Poppy, you said this would be handled with hugs, how are we gonna hug our way out of this one?". Biggie exclaimed, while starting to feel panicked as he bit on his finger.

"It's okay, biggie. Calm down". Willow said, to try to calm him down considering panicking wouldn't be the best solution right now. But the bigger blue troll troll got the wrong idea.

"Really? It's okay to be terrified? When am I gonna learn to stay away from the cotten candy?!".

"Biggie, as your queen, I promise that I will protect you no matter what. I . . . Pinky promise". Biggie gasp dramatically while turning to face the princess who held out her pinky finger. The others just stood there confused.

"Poppy, you know you can't go back on a pinky promise". Biggie reminded with a serious expression.

"Never did, never will".

"What's happening?". Trollex asked.

"I don't know". Willow replied.

Biggie shared a look with Mr dinkles who nodded, to which he nodded back before looking back at the pop queen. He held out his pinky finger and connected it with hers.

Willow, trollex and branch watched in shock as the pinky promise made the two trolls float in the air and send sparkly pink shockwaves around them, the shockwave even sending flowerface balloon flying away laughing before she yelled goodbye to the trolls. It took about a few more seconds before their pinkys finally broke contact and they landed safely.

"Let it be so". Poppy exclaimed in a serious manner, to which biggie nodded and placed a fist on his chest. "And so it is".

"Ugh". Branch just rolled his eyes at them. Trollex and Willow on the other hand.

"What just happened?".

"I still don't know".

"This just got real". The flute muttered in proberbly just as much shock.

Poppy got rid of her clock before pulling out the map of the troll kingdom and layed it on the floor for everyone to see it before she pointed to the country troll kingdom. "We have to get to the country music trolls in Lonesome flat before barb does".

Willow nodded before turning to the flute. "Will you come with us?".

She shook her head. "Oh no. Someone has to rebuild. And penny whistle is that woodwind for the job". She then tipped over to place a rock on top of some piled ones.

Willow chuckled while poppy smiled at the sight before bringing out a tiny construction worker cap and placed it on penny whistle's head.

"Good luck little penny whistle".

"We have faith in you". Willow added with her kind smiled, before the trolls turned their heels to head on their next big adventure.

"Goodbye, poppy, Willow".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 299 31
Most of the pop trolls had been eaten at trollstice, Bridget hadn't saved them, she was too upset that they didn't help her. The only survivors are; ...
174K 3K 28
Before Befriending Bergens, Saving The World, And Meeting Queen Poppy, Branch Was Part Of The Most Popular Boyband As A Baby, BroZone! With His Four...
46.2K 778 12
Princess Poppy of Troll Village couldn't be happier with how things were going. It had been almost nineteen years since the Trolls escaped the Bergen...
78.6K 1.3K 27
Poppy, Branch, and Val discover that there are six different troll tribes scattered over six different lands. Each tribe is also devoted to six diffe...